MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

You need to make a watch with a cloth wrist band. The plastic is cheap and ugly and irritates my mothers skin
I love it , the only issue I had which I think has been addressed is that it was going off when I might have hit it against a table but now I know how to address that issue so everything is great I feel so much better knowing that all I have to do is press this button
Your people are very courteous and responsive on line. The instruction set up could be slightly improved.
Have not used it yet.
Satisfied,..feel secure...had a few errors they responded immediately to cancel.
too expensive
Took a very long time to respond to the call button
I have send back the supply you sent . I got my botton with someone else. I just didn't under stand it s use. For now I am staying with the one I have. Thanks
The wrist band is too short
Band holding pennant is too bulky & when wet-stays wet for quite a while. The button that's spoken into needs a longer charge life. You've got a good product but a few things need tweaking.
No particular comments
This device satisfied our expectations excellently. However, family support now taken over the support role, so the MobileHelp is no longer required.
We've been looking for a product like your watch for quite a while. We love the product. BUT battery does not hold a charge consistently and takes 3 hours to re-charge fully.
Online HELP has been superb! Specifically Miss Casandra by phone; also several others whose names i don't have. All spent a lot of time trying to help find solutions. Truly exceptional service!
I know it works because accidently hit the button and you called. Haven't had to use so I can't say anything else!
I have had this service for only 2 weeks so I can only say that the customer service is getting this service was good.
It is too new to review any further
So far everything is fine, I have had the devise for couple of weeks.
I recently assisted with the purchase and setup of MobileHelp. The purchase went wonderfully. Nice guy helped us and did everything right. Cue to three days after the system came in and we had to get her ready for travel. The girl who helped us then was so rude it wasn't funny. Asked for her manager to call me, but needless to say, never got a call. I shudder to think what it would have been like had I not been there to help her get ready. There needs to be an option to set up travel plans online, rather than call. Banks do it, so it would be very simple for MobileHelp to do it as well. Then maybe you wouldn't get someone with an attitude who should actually be KIND dealing with our elderly. Please don't be the company that is only nice while you are making a purchase.
This far it has been very good and dependable and hasn't run out of time before I'm ready to go to bed. Fortunately I've not had to push the help button, but I feel good knowing it will work if I need to!
MobileHelp is rated 4.70 based on 2,624 reviews