MobileHelp Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend MobileHelp

About MobileHelp: MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Click Here
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
customer service
Linda L Nelson
"Best value of the four I called and excellent customer service."
LaTori Arrington
"THIS IS A LIFE SAVER.. ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED U MUST BE COVERED WITH THIS DEVICE...IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE AND LESSEN THE DEATH RATE...IM 45YRS OLD AND WISH I KNEW ABOUT IT SOONER...THANK GOD FOR MOBILE APP👏👏👏"
Kathy Bean
"MobileHelp saved my mother's life many times over. It's THE BEST UNIT on the market, bar none, and MADE IN THE USA!! -- But even beyond the incredible life-saving unit, their customer service OUTSHINES any I've dealt with ever! .... Very responsive, caring, helpful, knowledgeable, and very supportive. Usually when one is contacting Customer Service, it's for a problem. But MobileHelp's team is OUTSTANDING, and I can't thank them enough for their kindness, compassion and HELP, after my Mom passed. I don't know what they do so differently to train or select their people, but all businesses could take a lesson from them. A joy and pleasure to work with, and I will always be thankful they were there for my mother.... and also for me. --- Kathy Bean"
"Great service and products. Pendant with fall detection service is too sensitive. Goes off too easily."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I am new to this set-up. but I hope to enjoy a confidence when a problem may happen. I like the idea of having a dialog with someone if I am in trouble. As of now, I feel that I've done the right thing. Wish me luck!"
"I am enjoying the security of having a MobileHelp system. My only wish is that the cord on the charger was longer. I needed to purchase an extension cord to be able to put he charger on my dining room table."
"Customer service is good but I've had to spend way too long on hold waiting to talk to someone"
"I have not yet used it, but I feel safer have it."
"I was impressed with Mobile Help. When I found out that my Apple Watch was all set up for an emergency call,I decided I didn't two life lines. I returned the Motel Help. today. --Verla Lucas"
"Too much equipment for husband to remember to take with him when leaving house."
"Have not needed to call for assistance but the set-up and tests have gone well. Very reassuring!"
"The reason for just 4 stars ,is the base station ,only get,s a minimal signal,but AT&T does not a good cell service , where I live. The only time mydevice was activated, was a false alarm, so I don,t have much to report on, and then your response was prompt."
"So far I am happy with your product. Since I haven't yet needed to use it (and I hope I never will!), I am unable to say how it works. It DOES provide me peace of mind. And I like your little sign (Take me with you.)"
"Should consider that many senior ladies are small bones. I like idea of bracelet but it is way to large for my delicate wrist. My shoe repair man if unable to cut it down to scale. Also I wish I had ordered white instead of Black. It looks like a fit bit, which I am proud to say I am, fit and strong but small."
"I am pleased with my Mobile Help equipment. My only negative is the light on the mobile necklace which shows through my clothing so I usually carry it in my purse."
"Unfortunately, I went into the hospital the same day we received th box of stuff. We need to return the items as my Father in Law passed away on 9/29."
"So far as advertised"
"RESPONSE COULD BE A LITTLE FASTER."
"We have not had it very long, but have had 3 false alarms"
"Fortunately I haven’t had an emergency to test the system. However, I was impressed with your customer service especially Farris who clearly explained all the attributes of your service."
"Texted me as soon as my Dad fell!!!"
"I cancelled and I am still waiting for my refund. Mobil Help was good but not for me. Please check on my refund. Thank you very much"
"Only have had it for a month but no complaints so far."
MobileHelp is rated 4.65 based on 2,772 reviews