MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

So far, fine, but I absolutely hate the black lanyard. It loosens and the wooden tightening pieces are sharp and itchy. You really need to offer something more comfortable and stylish... Perhaps a chain that is a combination of silver and gold so it matches either jewelry worn. I shudder to see what summer brings with no turtleneck sweaters! Help!
The staff is responsive. The devices seem to work fine. My only concern is that the mobile device that connects to get help if there's an accident, has to be charged DAILY and it takes 3 hours....3 hours in which the device must be on the charger and I cannot leave the house safely. I called to see if there is a way to know how much charge remains in the battery, as I can with my phone, but there isn't! They say it requires charging every 24 to 48 hours, but since I can't tell how much charge remains at any given point, I feel constrained to charge it fully every day.
Mobile Help works for you. You're the boss.
too expensive
Took a very long time to respond to the call button
I have send back the supply you sent . I got my botton with someone else. I just didn't under stand it s use. For now I am staying with the one I have. Thanks
The wrist band is too short
Band holding pennant is too bulky & when wet-stays wet for quite a while. The button that's spoken into needs a longer charge life. You've got a good product but a few things need tweaking.
No particular comments
This device satisfied our expectations excellently. However, family support now taken over the support role, so the MobileHelp is no longer required.
We've been looking for a product like your watch for quite a while. We love the product. BUT battery does not hold a charge consistently and takes 3 hours to re-charge fully.
Online HELP has been superb! Specifically Miss Casandra by phone; also several others whose names i don't have. All spent a lot of time trying to help find solutions. Truly exceptional service!
I know it works because accidently hit the button and you called. Haven't had to use so I can't say anything else!
I have had this service for only 2 weeks so I can only say that the customer service is getting this service was good.
It is too new to review any further
So far everything is fine, I have had the devise for couple of weeks.
I recently assisted with the purchase and setup of MobileHelp. The purchase went wonderfully. Nice guy helped us and did everything right. Cue to three days after the system came in and we had to get her ready for travel. The girl who helped us then was so rude it wasn't funny. Asked for her manager to call me, but needless to say, never got a call. I shudder to think what it would have been like had I not been there to help her get ready. There needs to be an option to set up travel plans online, rather than call. Banks do it, so it would be very simple for MobileHelp to do it as well. Then maybe you wouldn't get someone with an attitude who should actually be KIND dealing with our elderly. Please don't be the company that is only nice while you are making a purchase.
This far it has been very good and dependable and hasn't run out of time before I'm ready to go to bed. Fortunately I've not had to push the help button, but I feel good knowing it will work if I need to!
I am pleased with Mobile Help!!!!!
I’ve only been with you a short time, so far so good. I want to thank you for getting help with my mother needed it, it’s a little bit of peace of mind for me and my siblings knowing that my mother who lives by herself will be safe in her home, I will be able to get help and assistance with that she can or not, I do think it’s a shame because my mother has Medicare that she has to pay $30 a month and she’s almost 92. She worked all her life and she has to pay,With people who never worked a day in their life get everything for free. Thank you again for Killeen family.
Easy to set up and activate but I have not had it long enough to evaluate its effectiveness.
MobileHelp is rated 4.69 based on 2,530 reviews