MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Band holding pennant is too bulky & when wet-stays wet for quite a while. The button that's spoken into needs a longer charge life. You've got a good product but a few things need tweaking.
No particular comments
This device satisfied our expectations excellently. However, family support now taken over the support role, so the MobileHelp is no longer required.
We've been looking for a product like your watch for quite a while. We love the product. BUT battery does not hold a charge consistently and takes 3 hours to re-charge fully.
Online HELP has been superb! Specifically Miss Casandra by phone; also several others whose names i don't have. All spent a lot of time trying to help find solutions. Truly exceptional service!
Had our first incident that turned out to be false alarm. Two issues I need feedback on. First, they contacted my wife who is supposed to be fourth person contacted. The neighbor across the street should have been first. Second none of the contacts were given feedback on the incident so they experienced unnecessary angst not knowing what had happened or was it resolved.
MY MAIN CONCERN IS THE BRACELET AND THE NECKLACE. THEY BOTH SCRATCH THE SKIN (the wrist and back of the neck) I have to remove them to get relief.I still have scars from the bracelet. Response has been good.
Customer service is good but I've had to spend way too long on hold waiting to talk to someone
I was impressed with Mobile Help. When I found out that my Apple Watch was all set up for an emergency call,I decided I didn't two life lines. I returned the Motel Help. today. --Verla Lucas
The reason for just 4 stars ,is the base station ,only get,s a minimal signal,but AT&T does not a good cell service , where I live.
The only time mydevice was activated, was a false alarm, so I don,t have much to report on, and then your response was prompt.
I could not get this system as when I was offered help to get it set up and it wouldn’t work, I was asked if I had a metal roof, which I do, I was then told it doesn’t work with a metal roof. Hence I am without what is probably a wonderful system. However their first question to hopeful customers should be, “Do you have a metal roof?” It would save everyone a lot of time.
it sounded very good. i just didnt feel i could handle it at this time. im sure you are a very good company. you had speedy delivery. have you received the equipment back yet?
Customer service was very helpful but your saleman signed me up for more then wanted then was charged for 3 months when I wanted a year.
The process was easy. Installation was also easy. My parents now feel safe. And we, as their children, feel secure that if they fall all they have to do is press their alert.

Thank you.
Overall, happy with product and service. The button has been set off a couple of times by accident. Wish there were a more full proof mechanism. It's better than others I've heard where you have to hold down the button for a minute before it's effective.
So far so good
Everything works fine except for the unit you sit on a table. It blinks all the time and also didn't reset the date on it..
I haven't had a reason to use it except for the test and that was easy to do.
Been using the device for two weeks. No problems.
Have not had it long enough
At this point I have not had a great deal of experience with it. I wear it around the house in case I fall when alone home and it makes me feel safer. When I am out and about, I am usually with friends or family and don't really need it then.
I'm sure I will use it more and more as time goes on, especially when winter sets in. All in all I am very happy with it.
MobileHelp is rated 4.75 based on 3,017 reviews