MobileHelp Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend MobileHelp

About MobileHelp: MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

3701 FAU Blvd, Suite 300Boca Raton, Florida 33431

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Linda L Nelson
"Best value of the four I called and excellent customer service."
LaTori Arrington
"THIS IS A LIFE SAVER.. ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED U MUST BE COVERED WITH THIS DEVICE...IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE AND LESSEN THE DEATH RATE...IM 45YRS OLD AND WISH I KNEW ABOUT IT SOONER...THANK GOD FOR MOBILE APP👏👏👏"
Kathy Bean
"MobileHelp saved my mother's life many times over. It's THE BEST UNIT on the market, bar none, and MADE IN THE USA!! -- But even beyond the incredible life-saving unit, their customer service OUTSHINES any I've dealt with ever! .... Very responsive, caring, helpful, knowledgeable, and very supportive. Usually when one is contacting Customer Service, it's for a problem. But MobileHelp's team is OUTSTANDING, and I can't thank them enough for their kindness, compassion and HELP, after my Mom passed. I don't know what they do so differently to train or select their people, but all businesses could take a lesson from them. A joy and pleasure to work with, and I will always be thankful they were there for my mother.... and also for me. --- Kathy Bean"
"Very pleased with all those I spoke with. Had excellent help when I had problems handling false alarms (my fault). I don't remember as I use too, your customer just repeated until I did understand, Seniors don't get that very often. Thank you for treating me like I am a normal human."
"I am pleased with Mobile Help!!!!!"
"My husband passed away recently. Being alone, I ordered the in home & away MobileHelp units as protection against a fall or any problems that may come up. So far, so good."
"Great service. I have accidentally pushed my wrist button a couple of times. Very fast response to see if I needed help. Gives me peace of mind."
"I like my service and think I have it working properly. Although when I first got this in the mail I called the service line like I was told to do and the hold time got to be to long so left a return number. Never got a call back so that was disappointing. I still have questions about when I go out of town and if I need to notify anyone. My number is 760-715-9561"
"I’ve only been with you a short time, so far so good. I want to thank you for getting help with my mother needed it, it’s a little bit of peace of mind for me and my siblings knowing that my mother who lives by herself will be safe in her home, I will be able to get help and assistance with that she can or not, I do think it’s a shame because my mother has Medicare that she has to pay $30 a month and she’s almost 92. She worked all her life and she has to pay,With people who never worked a day in their life get everything for free. Thank you again for Killeen family."
"Couldn’t be easier to setup and use"
"I give mobile help an excellent rating!!"
"Easy to use. Very helpful"
"The product was delivered in a timely manner. The box contained all the necessary information needed to set up the system. Also, the assistance I received on the phone from beginning of purchase until the end was excellent. Thank you."
"I had several phone calls with MobileHelp and each time the person I spoke with was very helpful and polite. I notice in the green box below you have my name spelled wrong. It should be Florey and I told one of the individuals I spoke with and they corrected it."
"Taking too long to get our money back. We sent the equipment back a while ago."
Hello,

Thank you for contacting MobileHelp. Any refund due is processed within 30 days of the day we receive your equipment. If you need any further assistance with this, please contact Customer Care at 877-827-6207, Option 3.

Best Regards,

MobileHelp
"So. far so good!"
"great experience"
"Just have had the system a couple weeks haven't had to use yet but will say from buying to setting up mobile help is easy to work with."
"I spoke with someone there a few days ago and he answered some questions I had. He and another person when I called back,promised to have Customer Service call me. I haven't heard from them.(The second person I talked with said they called my son's phone and not mine. I don't know if they asked for mine.)My name is Carmela Augello and my son purchased your devise for me. My pnhone number is 805-801-2325."
Hi Carmela,

It was a pleasure speaking to you today! We are happy to know that we resolved any concerns that you had. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at 877-827-6207, Option 3.

Thank you for being a valued part of the MobileHelp family!

Kind Regards,

MobileHelp
"Mobile help was very helpful in explaining their product and service. Their response time is approximately one minute. What I received when joining mobile help was a plus."
"I felt the representative was very kind when he helped me on the phone to understand everything I needed to know. I feel more secure knowing I can get help fast if I ever need it."
"This is the best system for anyone who needs help because of living alone and has difficulty getting around"
"very pleased with the service when l singed up"
MobileHelp is rated 4.66 based on 2,267 reviews