MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

I was very pleased with the response to my question. The gal was very helpful.
So far so good. The fall button is extremely sensitive therefore I’ve had several false alarms. I’m hoping this won’t happen very often.
Thank You for your service! With Mom & Dad over an hour away from their children, and having out-lived almost all of their friends/help in the area, the time had arrived for another alternative to keep a watchful eye. Having used a similar service many years ago for another parent, our review of current solutions led the family to MobileHelp. Highly rated and easy to contact, the people we spoke to from the beginning were caring. Bottom line, within a day, the equipment needed had arrived and was set up. An easy solution and process to a "Not - So - Easy" Life moment. The family rests a bit easier knowing that help is ready, willing and able to "hold the fort" until we can arrive. Thank You MobileHelp!
Too many devices to keep track of and to keep charged.
Very helpful and pleasant
Thankfully, so far I have not had need of it.
I like the concept of this product I like the equipment but when I first ordered it for my mother I wanted to test the product only problem I have the response was too too slow the operative was always busy if there was emergency what would happen the operator will be too busy to respond they to resolve this problem
We only participated for 3 weeks. We had 3 false alarms in 3 weeks. It seemed to me there was little or no screening of participants and minimal training. That resulted in people participating who were not well prepared and vulnerable to make mistakes.
Great protection!!!!!!! Peace of mind!!!!!!
I haven’t had to use it yet but it is very light to wear. I still haven’t gotten the paper that I was suppose to sign and return
response time is slow
Have had Mobile Help for a month now. So far so good. The only drawback for me is having to wear two necklaces in order to get fall detection.
I was not able to keep my machine because moving in with my kids. So I sent back my machine when I received a return label sent it FedEx. Now nobody knows what happened to it lost in mail possibly.
i rate it a 5
I’m very disappointed. I sent the equipment back at least a month ago and I have not gotten my refund. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? I can’t answer the other questions because I haven’t gotten my refund.
I am not a client of MobileHelp.
I’m a new customer to your service and so far I’m very pleased
EASY to sign up. Next to impossible to cancel and receive refund,
Upon asking questions regarding operation, was met with answers that were highly impatient of my understanding.
I just received my products today
MobileHelp is rated 4.69 based on 2,680 reviews