MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Great communication from the moment I ordered through delivery easy to set up lightweight an easy-to-use having the system has given my family who lives out of state Peace of Mind regarding my health knowing that they will be contacted if I have to go into the hospital it's a wonderful system and a wonderful team of people thank you mobile help.
HAVE NOT YET SET IT UP!
Mobil Help have great assistance and speedy delivery for getting my equipment and assisting with setup. Thank you.
Not impressed. How can you text me asking if I could receive a call, I say yes. Y’all call then you put me on hold. Seriously can’t wait not to renew
i really like mobilehelp. .ihave recommended to marilyn filo and karma. have they signed up. i will call them. keep up the good work. i feel very secure and would recommend over and over. thank you for being there for me. its barbara snider not schneider
Talked to many people. Seems it a competitive circuit. We finally talked to a lady who answered our questions in great detail. When we activated the system, all systems worked as described. So far fortunately, we have not used the equipment. All are good.
I returned my unit because it was not what I need yet. This company stood behind their word and were gracious from start to finish. How refreshing
Easy to set up. My 1st experience was not great as MobileHelp contacted 911 when I didn’t respond instead of calling the assisted living place I live at causing the fire department to make an unnecessary trip. They did not call where I live so that they could pick me up. I accidentally triggered the button and could not hear MobileHelp because my hearing aid was not in. However, today I did need help, my hearing aid was not in, but I heard a voice and was able to tell them to wait while I reached for it. They did make the appropriate call and all is well.
Excellent job
Very quick to respond to "My errors when setting up". Everyone was very friendly. Hope I never need you but very comforting to know you are there.
Have not used it other than in testing, but it worked every test and the team was right there everytime.
having the button makes me feel more secure that help will be there when I need it.
I do feel safer having this device with me but have found it is very tempermental and I have accidently hit the fall button and alerted company, Not happy about this feature.
the ONLY thing that needs attention is the speaker on the home unit is of poor quality and the operator calling when there is an event is very hard to understand. yall should consider that this is usually for older, harder of earing individuals and make the speaker way better.
After thoroughly researching about 10 companies, MobileHelp stood out well above the rest. The sales rep was knowledgeable, wasn't pushy, and genuinely cared about our concerns. Unlike many of the other companies I spoke with, he was also honest. I found that most of the representatives from the other companies focused on bashing their competition, and in most cases lied about their competition to try to earn our business. Speaking with MobileHelp was a breath of fresh air. Our devices arrived earlier than expected and were incredibly simple to setup and test. Hoping we never need this service, but feel confident if we ever do. Would highly recommend!
Set up was easy. Conversations with customer service have been productive. If it works when I need it, I am satisfied.
Gives me peace of mind on my parents safety
I called several times and was assured that u had d for sale a small pendant that does everything as well as fall detection. U guys said that this mini does not need any additional base station. Mobil guardian has one. So after talking with I several times I was assured that u have received this new gismo. So I sent money and got one. Just before opening it I was told that u guys are still waiting for the new one to arrive so I returned the mini u guys sent. Let me know when and if U get this new version. 🔝925 8907999 the many people I talked to each of them had a different answer re the new Guardian. One said it arrived another on the way. I spent definitely to Much energy on this. U can call me if U wish providing that the new mini arrivec
I can’t help you much as I have not used it yet. It is a comfort to have tho.
It makes my children feel better about me living by myself.
MobileHelp is rated 4.72 based on 2,718 reviews