MobileHelp Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend MobileHelp

About MobileHelp: MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

3701 FAU Blvd, Suite 300Boca Raton, Florida 33431

Telephone, Live Chat
Under an hour
Linda L Nelson
"Best value of the four I called and excellent customer service."
LaTori Arrington
"THIS IS A LIFE SAVER.. ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED U MUST BE COVERED WITH THIS DEVICE...IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE AND LESSEN THE DEATH RATE...IM 45YRS OLD AND WISH I KNEW ABOUT IT SOONER...THANK GOD FOR MOBILE APP👏👏👏"
Kathy Bean
"MobileHelp saved my mother's life many times over. It's THE BEST UNIT on the market, bar none, and MADE IN THE USA!! -- But even beyond the incredible life-saving unit, their customer service OUTSHINES any I've dealt with ever! .... Very responsive, caring, helpful, knowledgeable, and very supportive. Usually when one is contacting Customer Service, it's for a problem. But MobileHelp's team is OUTSTANDING, and I can't thank them enough for their kindness, compassion and HELP, after my Mom passed. I don't know what they do so differently to train or select their people, but all businesses could take a lesson from them. A joy and pleasure to work with, and I will always be thankful they were there for my mother.... and also for me. --- Kathy Bean"
"My problem was corrected in a timely manner."
"Very good customer service. Sales representative knowledgeable, courteous and helpful."
"Great service! I fell 4 weeks ago and everything worked just as I expected! I have the lockbox on my front door and I heard one of the paramedics say that they wished more people would use them. When they came in, I was face-down in a puddle of blood, still pouring from my broken nose! I'm so glad that I have MobileHelp! Thank you!"
"Convenient. Gives feeling of safety while living alone. Employees polite and professional."
"I was disappointed in the equipment and cancelled my membership."
"I was not able to use it, my area those not have AT&T service, I told the salesmen this and he said that it would not be a problem, sounds like he just wanted to make a sale. It looked like a good program, they should train the salesman better."
"I have just recently joined MobileHelp. It has been very comforting to me that I will have help if needed, because I live alone and have a varied schedule I have set it off accidently twice and the person responding has been so kind! And it really isn't hard to get use to wearing the devises!"
"Everyone I spoke with was awesome. However I had to return the equipment because my uncle’s apt building did not have access to AT&T. We were not told that we needed that access when I ordered. In the future I would be helpful to advise other potential customers of that fact."
"Have not had to use it as yet. Hope I never do, The product seams very good."
"We got our 89 year mother all the devices from Mobile Help, because she took a fall at her house and could not get up. So she had to scoot on her but to get to a phone. she now has her device on her neck at all times. it gives our family peace of mind knowing that she has this if it should happen again."
"Although we are fortunate that we have not had to use it for an emergency, the service to this point and the ease of installation / set-up I can recommend."
"I like my wrist band, the mobile device and up to now I am very happy."
"I am relatively new to Mobile Help, however, the contacts I have had with them have been very good. The agents are knowledgeable and helpful and take time answer my questions and help me understand how everything works and what I need to do. I truly appreciate the time they have spent in helping me get acquainted with the system. I would highly recommend them."
"I received a pendant to wear around my neck. It is waterproof. It detects and reports a fall even if I am not able to push the button. I received a charger, which I take with me when leaving the house. I also have a wrist band if I choose to wear it. I have a lock box on the front porch with a combination. Inside is an extra key to my house. I feel much more secure with Mobile Help."
"Excellent service from the onset"
"I received excellent help on the telephone. The representative listened to my needs and gave an explanation of the products you had available. The watch was sent to me and I found it to be entirely too bulky and heavy to be useful to me. When I called regarding the issue, I was given the instructions as to what to do to return the watch. I appreciate that I was not bullied or disrespected. I also asked for literature for your products which I received."
"Associates are always pleasant, knowledgeable and patient. Equipment is easy to set up and use. Reasonably priced for personal security."
"After being overwhelmed with all the components in the box, I am now feeling confident and feel very safe. Customer Service is outstanding in their quick and responsible help."
"I got this service for my sister who lives alone. Fortunately she hasn’t had to use it. I would like to say though that when I ordered it online the young man that I spoke to was outstanding to deal with. I had done so much research that he didn’t have to sell me on the product & a friend also recommended Mobile Help. But he was very knowledgeable & answered all my questions."
"So far I have not had occasion to use the mobile device but my friend has one and it has saved her life twice. That being the reason I invested in it."
MobileHelp is rated 4.70 based on 1,557 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!