MobileHelp Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

The device and services are everything as stated. I do have one suggestion; inset the button just a little bit to help reduce the number of accidental button pushes.
Have yet to use the product but everything to date indicates y'all have a class product. however I can certify that you have a 1st class sale person in Claire. I spent 40 years evaluating sales personnel and sales styles and she has all the right moves and coupled with a sincere concern for the customer's feeling and needs was all I needed to make my decision. .
I have only been with you a couple of months. So far - so good. I feel "safer" since I have your device.
I HAVE HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF FALLING DOWN TWICE AND RESPONSE TIME FOR HELP TO ARRIVE WAS OUTSTANDING
I have no idea how the button was activated since it was midnight and I was sound asleep nor did I hear the phone. The firemen were here immediately and I apologized to them. The response was immediate although unnecessary for which I am sorry.
The service was very good, help came out quickly. Parameds were very kind & helpful. They even came out when a person pushed the button by mistake & couldn't answer. Early in the morning too!
I have only had my system a month but they are very helpful and quick to respond . When I have questions they are respectful and quick.
Received prompt service from Mobile Help. The got the equipment to me quickly and were very helpful in setting things up. System was very intuitive to use and worked perfectly right from the start.
Super response time. Very responsible and knowledgeable of their craft. I would recommend this service to all friends and others.
Thank you Mobile Help for your speedy assistance in two incidents where my son fell..Your fast response in calling the medics was certainly appreciated since he was helpless due to Parkinsons. i am happy i chose the right company.
I had a account with Mobile help for a shot time, however during that time the were very helpful, and responsive to all my questions and concerns I would definitely go with them again, should the need arise for their service
Their customer service is exceptional! Unfortunately I had to return the system but they were wonderful with the return process!
I live alone and have had some fall experiences in the past.I switched to cell MobileHelp with fall protection. I love the safe feeling I have when I am away from home knowing if I need it, help is just a pushbutton away. I have had some false alarms with the fall protection but MobileHelp operators are always kind, understanding and polite if the call goes through before I am able to cancel it by pressing and holding the button. So far in my experience I feel secure with this excellent service,
Customer Service Reps have satisfactorily answered any and all of my questions so far. Your watch band is VERY comfortable to wear continually.
Quite by mistake I hit the fall button and of course it went off immediately. a very nice female voice asked me if I was ok., in less that 15 seconds. I apologized profusely and she indicated that it was unnecessary as accidents can happen, Well Done!
I candled my order waiting for refund
So far, so good. I responded to an AARP advertisement for the product. This is a medical grade device, and if you need the entire package complete with auto falling detector and roaming gps, it is not cheap. I live alone, and knew the time had come to go for it, so I did.
It's just too soon to tell. I've only had my MobileHelp kit for a couple of weeks or so. I still have questions to ask (e.g. is there something wrong with my travel pendant that it needs charging so often?) but, so far so good. Get back at me in, let's say, April. Thank you. Kathleen Pitocchelli
Mobile Help has been very efficient and helpful, I'm satisfied with their service.
I had a problem with my lock box and called tech support. The man who answered, Gervon, was so patient and helpful. He talked me thru it and got it working. Thanks Gervon.
MobileHelp is rated 4.65 based on 3,273 reviews