MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

From the first call to your sales rep all the way through to customer service for setting up and verifying our account, the process was amazing. We are so grateful and my mom is feeling so safe!
equipment is easy to use and customer service is great.
I Haven’t Had This Service Long I Hope It Will Be Good For Me. Thank You
I am 80 years old & live alone. Although my daughter lives a very short distance away I feel much more secure with MobileHelp at hand. All personnel that I have dealt with have been really helpful and quite courteous.
Hard ro say how I feel on know exactly how it works did everything I was supposed to do guess ill never know unless I have to use it also sales person should have told me about fall button
Bracelet too stretchy
Did not look listen to my specific requests and definitely did not follow detailed order instructions
Great response! I feel safe !
I like what I have, I have told other about mobilehelp,given cards that was sent to me be blessed.
Very honest about their service. Had a false alarm and response was here in 20 minutes even tho they were not need. Family was notified immediately. Good to know they have quick response when you have a need!
I cannot rate service because I haven't had to use it. Equipment is satisfactory.
Everything is going as expected .I feel that I’ve got the help when needed.
Can you call me on how to use the devises Thank you 8043203549
My bracelet did not get shipped. I only received the necklace and the mobile help button
Have had to use it. Have a hard time keeping it charged. Has to be charged often. Not sure if I am to keep it on or turn it on if I need it. ⁰
Fast service and delivery. We feel better that my sister now has a contact if she falls again. Great peace of mind for us. Thank you.
Very pleased with my mobile help wear the watch and no trouble hope I never have to call them but my family is glad I have it. I live along so they don't worry as much I try to walk out side every day early great service and on time
A VERY GOOD COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH. I HAD TO CANCEL THE ORDER LATER BECAUSE OF MY PROBLEMS. THEY HANDEL THE RETURN VERY SWIFTLY.
I feel more comfortable knowing I have the safety of getting attention fast.
very helpful. very fast response ! thank you 😊