MobileHelp Reviews

347 Reviews

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

3701 FAU Blvd, Suite 300Boca Raton, Florida 33431

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Verified Buyer

Thank you for being apart of my life!:-) this mobile device has given me my life back!! I have m.s. and falls have been part of my lifestyle due to my disabilitie. I have stayed in my home or close to my home cause of my falls. I can KNOW go walk my dog further, and keep my health mobile CAUSE I'm Nolonger afraid 😍 I have named it my "Angle", sent from the Lord. I also want to thank you ALL, plus an extra high 5 to ms. Lynda Page for great compassion for others and loves her Job and does it well.

DEE SMITH
DEE SMITH
Verified Buyer

I cannot rate anything but the preliminary matters such as shipping and setting up instructions.
Deb Fadgen
Deb Fadgen
Verified Buyer

We find the Mobile devices, useful for medical needs. The price is fairly, reasonable, considering the accessories that come with the price. Also, we were informed that the wrist band and necklace alarms are waterproof, which does bring some peace of mind by the use of wear, when necessary. Furthermore, the GPS device is ideal for travel. In addition, the set up of the equipment is almost, surprisingly, automatic with practically,no waiting period for the acknowledgement by your company that the test of a two way communication is successfully, complete.

Presently, we appreciate, the business.

Gene Heckman
Verified Buyer

I've only been with Mobile Help for just over a month , and it seems to be paying off .the end of the story was, " your going to call the police,one push of this button and I can have them here in three minutes. So yea I like it. Don't fail me now.
Aline Koppel
Verified Buyer

I'm very happy with the MobileHelp, and my daughters are very reassured since I live alone. It has taken me a few days to get the hang of it, and I'm afraid I set off the alarm several times before I did, but not for the last three days so I guess I'm learning. The answering service was very prompt and understanding, and I appreciate that. Thankfully I haven't really needed it yet. And it was a bit difficult to set it up, but the company was very helpful.
Deborah Clancy
Verified Buyer

Customer service is very helpful and the system is responsive and reassuring to have.
Kay Reiswig
Verified Buyer

I am not a client of yours after 1night of using your fall button. I called your people. As far as I am concerned, you misrepresented your fall button option. I immediately cancelled your service. I haven't returned product because of severe time constraints. Will try to mail it tomorrow.
Barbara Ruscher
Verified Buyer

When was looking for information on Mobile Help customer service was very helpful in getting me set -up. My delivery of equipment was delivered in the time promised and also set-up my payments when I wanted them due. My Son Charles was also pleased. Thanks Barbara Ruscher
Vivian Lucille Fields
Verified Buyer

I am very happy with my system. The staff know their products and are so nice , friendly and helpful. It's like you become friends with them, they call you by name.
I have only had my system a month works well and makes me feel safer.
Louise B Turner
Verified Buyer

So far so good! The entire process from information gathering, to ordering, setup, and testing was very easy. The device charges on my bedside table and has a light like a night light so I can see it at night. The pendant is not bothersome at all to wear. The device for my purse for when I leave my house is small but easy to find in my purse, and doesn't get in the way. Everyone through the process was very helpful and answered any questions I had - no matter how small. Great peace of mind for me and my family.
Marsha Lopp
Verified Buyer

So far so good. It is a relief to know mother can push a bottom and get help. Hopefully she will never have to use it
Martha Sides
Verified Buyer

We heard about MobileHelp in a TV ad. I requested information online and received a phone call within minutes. From that point, I received a brochure both in regular mail and in my email. In that first phone call, I requested that they call me back after I had had an opportunity to review the material. Just as committed, I received the call in one week and ordered their mobile device that same evening. We ordered it for my mother who is a fall risk. We have had it just under 30 days, but we love it! I highly recommend MobileHelp for their service and their system.
Dana Ribelin
Verified Buyer

Was charged numerous times on card but staff excellent at handling problem. Curtious and friendly.
Appreciate the response time in answering phone calls, no long hold times.
Kenneth Platzer
Verified Buyer

Excellent experience both in ordering and subsequent service.
Scott Bertwell
Verified Buyer

First, I will say the sales guy was VERY friendly and informative.. had he been the one to take my "problem" calls I probably would have stayed with this company. HOWEVER, if you EVER need their customer service department, I hope you don't run into the lady I did. She was VERY rude and accusatory and wouldn't listen to the problem (their mobile machine wouldn't charge with their charger). I was trying to explain to her the things I had tried to get it to charge and that I could get it to work with an old phone charger I had and she told me I was using their charger wrong! Now, I'm no genius, but if I can get it to work with an old phone charger but not with their charger, I think their charger is probably bad. I told her I was busy and didn't have time to go through the 30 minute process she wanted me to go through to "troubleshoot" the problem and she told me to keep the old unit then, she didn't have time to help. Very frustrating! either way I got it sent back within the 30 days so no loss to me, but I hope this review helps someone else make a decision.
Patricia Shulko
Verified Buyer

I purchased the MobileHelp February 14th, 2017. Having the mobile ability gives me confidence to shop, and go to church , if I need help, not only will they be able to tell the EMT's where the location is, but also contact the family member to let them know .

Pat Shulko, age 85 and still going.
Arlene Hawkins
Verified Buyer

I was thinking about sighing up for mobile help for some time,after I did i felt relief.
I'am 77 and had a couple of minor falls but i did need to ,have stitches in my head on one.
I called and they were so friendly and made it so easy to sign up. I will be adding the fall button because when i fell
i was lucky i did not pass out . maybe I will not be so lucky next time .
This is as important as car insurance, and health insurance you would not think of not having them.
Lori Fortner
Verified Buyer

Mobile help salesperson and customer service has been excellent with my mom new service. We have not had to use the service but feel better knowing she has the service. It has given her more independence. Reasonable prices.
Rosario Creus
Verified Buyer

The rating is not for actual experience with the device, but in the ease of orientation.-
I purchased this device for my sister. I want to have peace of mind at any time of the day & night. Prior to purchase, & especially at night, I couldn't sleep & rest well because I might not be able to hear & detect if there is a problem in her room (which is quite far from my family bedroom).
After receiving the device & studying how it works, I also oriented my sister about it, then we familiarized ourselves with the features & did some tests on how it works.
It works well especially with its easy to understand directions.
Thank you very much.
Rose
Elizbeth B Cox
Verified Buyer

Very clear directions and easy to set up and test.
Joe Mazzafro
Verified Buyer

Just moved and the help with training, testing and reassuring the accuracy of the equipment was exceptional.

Anne Aron
Verified Buyer

Your representive was very good at contacting me immediately and explaining every detail of your service. He was very patience and forth coming with the answers to my questions. He also anticipated my needs and suggested the best plan to accomodate those needs.
MobileHelp is rated 4.70 based on 347 reviews