MobileHelp Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend MobileHelp

About MobileHelp: MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

3701 FAU Blvd, Suite 300Boca Raton, Florida 33431

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Linda L Nelson
"Best value of the four I called and excellent customer service."
LaTori Arrington
"THIS IS A LIFE SAVER.. ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED U MUST BE COVERED WITH THIS DEVICE...IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE AND LESSEN THE DEATH RATE...IM 45YRS OLD AND WISH I KNEW ABOUT IT SOONER...THANK GOD FOR MOBILE APP👏👏👏"
Kathy Bean
"MobileHelp saved my mother's life many times over. It's THE BEST UNIT on the market, bar none, and MADE IN THE USA!! -- But even beyond the incredible life-saving unit, their customer service OUTSHINES any I've dealt with ever! .... Very responsive, caring, helpful, knowledgeable, and very supportive. Usually when one is contacting Customer Service, it's for a problem. But MobileHelp's team is OUTSTANDING, and I can't thank them enough for their kindness, compassion and HELP, after my Mom passed. I don't know what they do so differently to train or select their people, but all businesses could take a lesson from them. A joy and pleasure to work with, and I will always be thankful they were there for my mother.... and also for me. --- Kathy Bean"
"No review- ordered for my parents and WAS NOT delivered when promised or for a week after- when finally arrived was refused by mother and sent back- so I am now waiting on my promised refund."
"Ordered mobile help person that I talked with and a lot of information and we talked quite a while and I received all of the equipment in a short time and it was easy to set up"
"I called 4 other medical alert companies. None of the representatives asked any questions about my husband's state of health - only MobileHelp. The high consumer rating and competitive pricing also influenced our decision. I had quite a few questions and everyone has been very helpful. Also, my husband accidentally sent the alarm off without realizing it and the EMTs arrived and found the key and all 4 of us on the alert list were notified. The system worked!"
"My family has been insistent that I have such a system as Mobile Help since I became a widow in 2016. So I have done so following the steps of a church member who is very pleased with her MH as is my next door condo neighbor. I am very happy for them! But I am petrified of all of it. Since the kitten knocked one piece off the table (which called an alert) and I had to respond to the phone answerer, I do not know what to do. What if I wear the necklace or bracelet and I accidentally hit the button and it goes off? I panic as I drive with the black box/square panic box in my car and it goes off when nothing has happened except that my pocketbook may have hit it. Mercy, mercy. I will be 80 years old in April. My health is so-so only because of the many years I cared for my clergy husband (neck and lower back issues) and the results of a weird fall at a hotel in 2018. I have a doctorate and have worked with universities/colleges/ countries such as Sierra Leone, Montenegro, Brazil, and Haiti as well as all over the U.S. with departments of Ed., Military, etc. but have never feared anything like this. The lock box for my door sits on my desk because I am afraid to put it out for others to see. PLEASE ADVISE. Dr. Gail B. Kettlewell, 13890 Chelmsford Drive B307 Gainesville, VA 20155 gbk5917@gmail.com"
"After seeing your commercials I expected a 19.98 unit. I did not know you would charge 168.00for the equivalent! And no mobile help. I am in need of this service but when I find one that does what it says YOUR SERVICE WILLNO LONGER BE NEEDED,,"
Ruth,

It was a pleasure speaking to you. We are happy we were able to resolve any pricing confusion with the plan and add-ons you had selected. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at 877-827-6207.

Thank you for being a valued part of the MobileHelp family!

Kind Regards,

MobileHelp
"I need instructions. I am wearing the watch. Should I be using the necklace on the power base. I would really appreciate a call so I can understand this."
Katherine,

It was a pleasure speaking to you! We are happy we were able to resolve any confusion regarding use of the system. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at 877-827-6207.

Sincerely,

MobileHelp
"I received the unit about 2 weeks ago. Set up was very easy. When I tested it for the first time, a call was made to the center just as if it were an emergency. The staff member was very polite and professional. It assured me that I am in good hands!"
"Insufficient experience to judge quality"
"I don't think the fall signal is working"
"Very caring staff!"
"ralph was great - answered all my questions accurately and promptly"
"I haven't fallen down yet, so I can't say good or bad yet. But it is looking like its doing its job!"
"My sister was actually glad that I got your service as I live alone she is the only one around (if she is not working). I do feel more relaxed now that I know I can get help if I need it. Thank You"
"Stuart was absolutely great explaining the benefits and answering all my Mom's question"
"We've had no emergencies, thank goodness. But, mom has occasionally activated the system and was encouraged by the friendly voice asking her if she was okay. Mobile help has given all of us peace of mind which is priceless. Very easy set up too."
"I’ve been happy with the unit & customer service in getting me connected with the service."
"Not really impressed, my mother has fell four times and the fall protection has yet go off.. and she pay extra just for that.."
Judy,

It was a pleasure speaking to you yesterday. We are happy we were able to resolve your concerns regarding the fall detection pendant. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at 877-827-6207.

Kind Regards,

MobileHelp
"Only wanted information but got pressured sales"
"You've been most helpful in getting me set up for what I need."
"This was a very simple setup. The instructions were easy. Thank you."
MobileHelp is rated 4.67 based on 1,956 reviews