MobileHelp Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Fast response from reps , fast delivery easy setup , all in all a very good experience ! Recommend them highly !
Posted 1 hour ago
Our experience has been excellent! From the initial phone call for information, the actual ordering of the product, ease of installation and, most importantly, the system worked exactly as promised when my mom accidentally activated her fall protection. Thank you!!
The MobilHelp system was easy to set up, and inspires confidence that it will help in an emergency,
This is a wonderful and comprehensive program. Very impressive.
My husband and I are new to Mobile Help. I guess twice now my husband has accidentally pushed the button unknowningly. Both times we were called and that assures us that someone is indeed listening. We are very pleased with our purchase as of now. Hopefully, we won't be contacting you with an emergency any time soon, you know? Be we know you are there in case....... Sam & Trudi
I feel so good wearing my alarm system, no matter where I am. I feel secure, protected, looked after. Thank you.
Wonderful people who helped me each time I accidentally called them with a false alarm. Thanks
I love this product because its simple and easy for my mom! The wristband is a fantastic option! I also love the fall alert feature- my family and I rest easier know she has this protection for such a reasonable rate! Thanks!!
accidently hit alarm and they responded within a minute or so. very assuring that they are there to help !
Called out of frustration with my 99 yr. old mother who refused to wear her pendant resulting in two falls, fortunately no major injuries. In calling MobileHelp, I was thrilled to learn that a bracelet monitor system was available. Also the duo system is a fantastic option. Ease of installation and testing further pluses. Now my mother always has adorning her wrist a new "watch" Your colleague who set me up with the system was immeasurably helpful. Now we have ease of mind as my mother lives alone in her own condo..... MobileHelp has bolstered his "fiercely" kept independent living. Thank you very, very much.
I am very pleased with with MobileHelp. It is there for any slightest action that could be interpreted as a fall or untoward motion.
Very friendly and very helpful thank you very much
Very helpful. Everyone I’ve spoken with takes their time and explains everything quite well
In the short time that my Step Mom has had her Mobile Help she as needed it three times. We have been very pleased with the response times and the customer care. We are very happy with choosing MobileHelp.
I did not use your device. I put in a rating because it wouldn't let me write a review without it. My mother ended up in long term care before we ever got the Mobil Health device set up. I'm writing this review in the hope that if I complete this you will stop sending me emails asking me to complete it.
First time Ive had to use it. So glad I have it. Very quick to respond!
I fell and broke my femur last October. At the time I didn’t have MobileHelp, but after spending five months away from home (in rehab learning how to walk again), I decided that I couldn’t go back home without the protection of MobileHelp. My accident was stupid and preventable, but in case it happens again I am confident that MobileHelp will come to my rescue. I wear the “help button” every day, even showering with it around my neck. I’ve never had to use it, but I know it’s there. (I also walk my dog with the GPS device attached to my waist.) I am glad I have it... it was a breeze to set up in my two story house! I hope I’ll never have to use it😉
MobileHelp was exceptional in their professionalism, knowledge, desire to help and total customer service. Their equipment is reasonable and easy to use. After using it for a few months I highly recommend them.
We haven't had it long enough to be able to comment. Hopefully it will be just what we were looking something if we do have to use it.
I cannot really evaluate until I have an emergency that I hope I will never have. I received all my equipment and it looks like it is working, but I hope I will never have to use it to find out.
MobileHelp is rated 4.65 based on 3,431 reviews