MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Items seem to work just like my old life alert system did ,but more reasonably cost.
The service was excellent and all issues were resolved in a timely manner. I will recommend this company to others.
This whole process was easy to understand and the equipment is easy to use. Sure has given us peace of mind!
Cost cost cost
The staff member was great to work with. He went through the program step by step. He answered all my questions.
It was easy to hook up and got the test okayed. I would recommend the system to anyone. I shared the program to my Social worker at David’s (my dialysis center). She recommended your company but did not know how it worked
Confidence and safety while on the go. Help is just a touch away.
Easy to use, not longer need the equipment
Everyone I spoke to at Mobile Help was wonderful, but it took the unit more than 3 weeks to get to us which i find to be unacceptable.
had to call 6 or7 times to get a workable door lock
So far, fine, but I absolutely hate the black lanyard. It loosens and the wooden tightening pieces are sharp and itchy. You really need to offer something more comfortable and stylish... Perhaps a chain that is a combination of silver and gold so it matches either jewelry worn. I shudder to see what summer brings with no turtleneck sweaters! Help!
I paid for Express Delivery and the unit was shipped to the wrong address and got lost. I cancelled my order and was told if it showed up to refuse the package. It arrived about a week later and I refused it. I was told that I would receive the credit (about $300) when it was returned. 4 weeks after I cancelled, I still have not been credited and was told that the unit is lost again (FedEx) and that I will not be credited until it arrives back to the company.
The staff is responsive. The devices seem to work fine. My only concern is that the mobile device that connects to get help if there's an accident, has to be charged DAILY and it takes 3 hours....3 hours in which the device must be on the charger and I cannot leave the house safely. I called to see if there is a way to know how much charge remains in the battery, as I can with my phone, but there isn't! They say it requires charging every 24 to 48 hours, but since I can't tell how much charge remains at any given point, I feel constrained to charge it fully every day.
Your written instructions are far to many for a newcomer to interpret. I find the lock box and the wrist band to be useful. There are booklets of instructions that would allow me to pilot a jet plane. I am a paratrooper and do not trust planes.
It should be easier to set up...thankfully my daughter lives nearby...
I’m quite satisfied now...
Extremely effective and responsive. Start out with a less sensitive unit without fall protection. Guess my mom was just too active at the time. Great idea with the lock box. Thank you.
Have not setup (activated) MobileHelp because I have an issue with the lockbox on the front door. I do not have a regular door knob and the lockbox can easily be removed from the door handle. Until I can up with a solution I will not be using. Very sad.
Postal service returned my unit at my request
Well I called to tell that the charger for my mobile neck button want working....but got recording instead.....not impressed
In all fairness, I do not think I have had the servuce long enough to form an opinion..
This product is off and on. Last night I fell in the living room and no alarm was sent. Today I was getting dressed the the alarm goes off! When I need it, it did nothing!
MobileHelp is rated 4.68 based on 2,539 reviews