MobileHelp Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend MobileHelp

About MobileHelp: MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

3701 FAU Blvd, Suite 300Boca Raton, Florida 33431

Verified Buyer
"Best value of the four I called and excellent customer service."
LaTori Arrington
LaTori Arrington
Verified Buyer
"THIS IS A LIFE SAVER.. ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED U MUST BE COVERED WITH THIS DEVICE...IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE AND LESSEN THE DEATH RATE...IM 45YRS OLD AND WISH I KNEW ABOUT IT SOONER...THANK GOD FOR MOBILE APP👏👏👏"
Kathy Bean
Kathy Bean
Verified Buyer
"MobileHelp saved my mother's life many times over. It's THE BEST UNIT on the market, bar none, and MADE IN THE USA!! -- But even beyond the incredible life-saving unit, their customer service OUTSHINES any I've dealt with ever! .... Very responsive, caring, helpful, knowledgeable, and very supportive. Usually when one is contacting Customer Service, it's for a problem. But MobileHelp's team is OUTSTANDING, and I can't thank them enough for their kindness, compassion and HELP, after my Mom passed. I don't know what they do so differently to train or select their people, but all businesses could take a lesson from them. A joy and pleasure to work with, and I will always be thankful they were there for my mother.... and also for me. --- Kathy Bean"
Gail Daniels
Verified Buyer
"The response time is unbelievable. We had an over active fall medallion that had to be replaced, and we are more than pleased with the technical support in getting the new one programed. Your mobile help is really helpful. h"
Mary And Wilroy Wornat
Verified Buyer
"Answered my husband’s button😊 He just needed help to get up after trying to go faster than his walker! The same people have been coming for a year, so he was happy to know them."
Verified Buyer
"Best value of the four I called and excellent customer service."
Mary Parsons
Verified Buyer
"comfortable being alone now"
"I like someone always knowing where I am."
Cynthia Uitti
Verified Buyer
"I feel more secure now when I'm home alone. Priceless! I have a neurological disease and can fall anytime (infact, my recent fall left me with two fractured ribs). After that my son insisted I get MobileHelp. I'm so glad I did!!!"
"Made my children happy to know i'm not alone."
"Nice to know help is available .. so far, haven't had to use it."
Juana Matthews
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the components of the system, everything I need! Also The persons who answer when I call, even if it’s a mistake, are very kind & helpful. J. Matthews"
Pat Kuhner
Verified Buyer
"From my initial contact with Robert, everything was excellent. He answered all 20+ of my questions thoroughly. Equipment arrived promptly with great instructions. Setup was very easy. That you."
Dorothea Doerr
Verified Buyer
"always answered my questions with a smile"
Margaret Rodriguez
Verified Buyer
"My questions answered. Very courteous,"
Pat Touzeau
Verified Buyer
"The equipment is good quality. I have had a little problem with the magnetic clasps on the pendant being accidently pulled apart and causing an alarm. But overall, it all works as it is supposed to. The customer service has been superb, from the representative who signed me up with the system (answered all my questions efficiently) to the people who have contacted me on the phone and those who have answered the alarm."
Donna Moon
Verified Buyer
"I need additional support to set up the system in my home. Donna R. Moon"
Sandy Grampsas
Verified Buyer
"Have rsponded twce to false alarms caused by flimsy button cord. The button is strung on a thin string because the slot on the top is too narrow for a substantial chain. thus the button flips over against my chest and goes off. Please redesign."
Sandra Blair
Verified Buyer
"I can use it at home and when I am not at home it makes me feel very safe that I have it with me I am very pleased thank you very much for helping"
Katherine Martin
Verified Buyer
"I feel secure and protected wherever I go. Thank you"
Eleonore Meier
Verified Buyer
"I never used your service I had 3 times were i pushed the button accidentally and the people that answered were very nice. Thank you Eleonore Meier"
Kathy Greenfield
Verified Buyer
"everyone I had contact with was so helpful and so pleasant I haven't had to use the service yet but I'm sure everything will be wonderful thank you for being there for me"
"I've been using it for a very short time so can't say much in answer to this. The wristband, however, irritates my arm."
MobileHelp is rated 4.70 based on 1,295 reviews