MobileHelp Reviews

399 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

3701 FAU Blvd, Suite 300Boca Raton, Florida 33431

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Bernice Chavez
Bernice Chavez
Verified Buyer

Thank you for being apart of my life!:-) this mobile device has given me my life back!! I have m.s. and falls have been part of my lifestyle due to my disabilitie. I have stayed in my home or close to my home cause of my falls. I can KNOW go walk my dog further, and keep my health mobile CAUSE I'm Nolonger afraid 😍 I have named it my "Angle", sent from the Lord. I also want to thank you ALL, plus an extra high 5 to ms. Lynda Page for great compassion for others and loves her Job and does it well.

DEE SMITH
DEE SMITH
Verified Buyer

I cannot rate anything but the preliminary matters such as shipping and setting up instructions.
Deb Fadgen
Deb Fadgen
Verified Buyer

We find the Mobile devices, useful for medical needs. The price is fairly, reasonable, considering the accessories that come with the price. Also, we were informed that the wrist band and necklace alarms are waterproof, which does bring some peace of mind by the use of wear, when necessary. Furthermore, the GPS device is ideal for travel. In addition, the set up of the equipment is almost, surprisingly, automatic with practically,no waiting period for the acknowledgement by your company that the test of a two way communication is successfully, complete.

Presently, we appreciate, the business.

Janice Manker
Verified Buyer

My family is more relaxed now.
Maida Joyce Houck
Verified Buyer

Peace of mind, both to myself and to my family who are concerned about my health.
The fact that the mobile will correspond to the button on my wrist (or necklace) when I'm away from home, is so valuable. I like that I am protected even when I'm in the shower, because it is waterproof. It is a great product, with a great price, but I hope I never have to use it. The peace of mind , to me, is worth the price and to know it could save my life if that emergency arose, so I am a very satisfied customer. Thanks, Mobil Help.
Verified Buyer

I feel much safer now that I'm wearing the Mobile Help Fall Button/Lanyard. I took an unexpected fall recently (my knee unexpectedly gave out) when I was stepping down one step from a friend's living room to her front porch. I'm grateful this didn't happen when I was at the top of a staircase. Since this occurred, I'm now very, very cautious on stairs. Wearing the Fall Button won't prevent another knee collapse, but at least I know I'll be able to get help if I should fall and need it.
Karen Venter
Verified Buyer

I like the equipment easy to take with me. Fortunately have not had to use for any emergency.
Margaret Hallisey
Verified Buyer

Mobile help was easy to set up, and my salesman was the best,! Love you, Tom! Will give my friend your no. When she's ready....Reasonable rates as well,and light weight material....Margaret Hallisey
Terry Gale

peace of mind
Scott Love
Verified Buyer

Competitively priced. No contracts. Customer service has been very pleasant to speak with.
Easy to setup and easy to use. We liked having both the watch and pendant without having to chose one or the other. We haven't had an emergency situation so haven't really put the service to the test. But so far we are satisfied with MobileHelp.
Dan Kunda
Verified Buyer

Peace of mind for my family...knowing my elderly mother has help just by pushing a button
Ina Baron
Verified Buyer

I hit the button accidently while toweling off from a shower and got an immediate response.
Problem - I did not think the quality of the voice from control panel was clear enough or loud enough.
Feel good about taking remote when I go out of the house - BUT what happens if there is a power outage and I cannot charge unit. Is there some sort of a back up?
Judith Hicks
Verified Buyer

It makes living in the country feel a lot safer
Lynn Hebert
Verified Buyer

Rep.byran jones worked so professionally on every issue I had in trying todetermine if it was in my best interest to even have this system.i was most impressed that there zero pressure To buy
Kay Vartenisian
Verified Buyer

It is nice to see my Mom wearing it and know that if she falls we will get an alert!
Verified Buyer

I feel relaxed knowing my Dad is within reach of help.
Verified Buyer

I feel more comfortable at work knowing my wife is safe. I work construction and long hours Sometimes. Sigh, I'm relieved. She is on cane, hip replacement
Jackie Zeilah
Verified Buyer

Thanks for giving us such a great sense of security!
Steven Sanders
Verified Buyer

I NOW HAVE A DEVICE THAT I CAN TAKE ON MY WALKS WITH MY DOG ROLO THAT WILL MAKE ME SAFER IF I HAVE A FALL OR SOME OTHER PROBLEM. I CAN TAKE IT WHEN I GO OUT IN THE CAR SOMEPLACE ALSO. I LIVE ALONE WITH MY DOG AND CAT AND AM NOW OVER 70 YEARS OLD, SO IT WILL HELP ME IF I HAVE A PROBLEM THERE ALSO.
Dianne Ruehle
Verified Buyer

I haven't had it long enough to go into any detail. I purchased your company's because it tracks me wherever I adventure to.
Terry Kish
Verified Buyer

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Product is awesome, and works great for my mother who has Alzheimer's. Best price, easy to use.
Peggy Boyd
Verified Buyer

The Mobile Help with its parts went together easily and test out well. Haven't needed to click on emergency, but it and I are ready if the time comes. I wear the necklace and take the other duo when I go out in the car. Easy enough! I would recommend it to anyone who might need to communicate in an emergency.
Peggy Boyd
Verified Buyer

We had JUST set up the pendant for my mom and the NEXT day she needed it when she fell and broke her ankle. Everything worked just as it should have!
MobileHelp is rated 4.71 based on 399 reviews