MobileHelp Reviews

Based on 3,557 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125
Boca Raton

They haven't refunded my money yet??? Just talked to customer service and they have processed my refund Thank you
I have only had the device about 2 months, so I am still getting used to putting it on. Some days I forget and think that I don't need it around the house, but that's when I should have it on.
I am so glad to find out you cancancel the call when you accidently touch the the device
I am enjoying using mobile help.
Fine company with which to do business. Every contact and transaction was conducted in both a business-like and friendly manner.
I am a new client of MobileHelp. When I first called the Customer Support line for information, the agent was very personable, professional, and kind. I have had the system for only a few weeks, but have been pleased with it. The first test on the components of the system was completed with no difficulties.
Yes I gave you a five star rating , but,! We have just become members of MH. It does what it says it will but wrapping my nearly 90 year head around it is difficult. I’ve spent lots of time with customer service and still have questions.I’ll stop here and wait for your reply David & Katie. Thank you
Everything has been working well, but I have not had to use it.
Waited on hold for the next available rep for 15 minutes hung up called at a latter time,still was placed on hold again for 15 minutes hung up deciding it wasn't worth my time I am very disappointed
Hello, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced due to the longer than normal hold times. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience and peace of mind to our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.
I love how Mobile Help communicates when the battery gets low. My mother tells me she feels very safe with her new device.
The associates at Mobile Help were knowledgeable and extremely helpful! They made it easy for me get an alert system for my mother.
i ordered a package to give some to family members. I am sure they will appreciate them.
I've only been wearing it two weeks, but I have found that sometimes it is TOO sensitive. I get an alert if I start jogging or the other day it went off when i swung at a golf ball. Needs fine tuning.
I HAVE JUST STARTED TO USE IT. IT SEEMS GOOD BUT I FIND THE BRACELET IS TOO BIG FOR ME. CAN I RETURN IT? PILAR ARMSTRONG
The MobileHelp device you sent to me does not work with my cell service. I sent it back to you for a refund. Lee Boettcher
Hi Lee, We have received your review and we apologize for the issues you experienced with the cellular coverage in your area. At MobileHelp, your safety is our number one priority, and we do offer a landline based system for home coverage where a landline phone connection is available. We would be more than happy to welcome you back into our MobileHelp family if this is an option that will work for you. You can reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.
Just started using the product, so far it has been good
It's OK. Necklace is too heavy and large.
Machine was to sensitive.
Hi Judy, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with the equipment. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience and peace of mind to our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach our Technical Support team directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Price is great for all its features. Only one button to wear for indoors and on the go. No special modem needed only a small charger. 4 day charge. No contract.
I called over the weekend with a problem working through the online contact list. I partially figured it out in time and the remainder was clarified with call back from MobileHelp on Monday. Thanks!
MobileHelp is rated 4.6 based on 3,557 reviews