MobileHelp Reviews

565 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

3701 FAU Blvd, Suite 300Boca Raton, Florida 33431

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Bernice Chavez
Bernice Chavez
Verified Buyer

Thank you for being apart of my life!:-) this mobile device has given me my life back!! I have m.s. and falls have been part of my lifestyle due to my disabilitie. I have stayed in my home or close to my home cause of my falls. I can KNOW go walk my dog further, and keep my health mobile CAUSE I'm Nolonger afraid 😍 I have named it my "Angle", sent from the Lord. I also want to thank you ALL, plus an extra high 5 to ms. Lynda Page for great compassion for others and loves her Job and does it well.

DEE SMITH
DEE SMITH
Verified Buyer

I cannot rate anything but the preliminary matters such as shipping and setting up instructions.
Deb Fadgen
Deb Fadgen
Verified Buyer

We find the Mobile devices, useful for medical needs. The price is fairly, reasonable, considering the accessories that come with the price. Also, we were informed that the wrist band and necklace alarms are waterproof, which does bring some peace of mind by the use of wear, when necessary. Furthermore, the GPS device is ideal for travel. In addition, the set up of the equipment is almost, surprisingly, automatic with practically,no waiting period for the acknowledgement by your company that the test of a two way communication is successfully, complete.

Presently, we appreciate, the business.

LaTori Arrington
Verified Buyer

THIS IS A LIFE SAVER.. ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED U MUST BE COVERED WITH THIS DEVICE...IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE AND LESSEN THE DEATH RATE...IM 45YRS OLD AND WISH I KNEW ABOUT IT SOONER...THANK GOD FOR MOBILE APP👏👏👏
Verified Buyer

Being connected to MobileHelp, in case of emergency makes me feel safe.
Verified Buyer

Being alone, it gives me the peace of mind that I can get help immediately. Fortunately I have not had to use the service yet.
Zachary And Diane Willis
Verified Buyer

We haven't had to use it yet (that's a good thing) but we have peace of mind that the system is there and working in case of an emergency.
Verified Buyer

Test of equipment worked without defect first time. System is easy to set up. I feel less anxiety now that I have help at home, even with locked doors, of suffering a stroke and not having ready help on the way.
Judy Clark
Verified Buyer

MOBILE HELP WAS CONSIDERATE AND HELPED ME FINISH SETTING UP MY SYSTEM. WHEN I HAD A PROBLEM I CALLED THEM AND THE COURTEOUS EMPLOYEES HELPED ME THROUGH MY PROBLEMS. I STILL HAVE A LITTLE MORE TO DO BUT CAN BE ASSURED IF I HAVE A PROBLEM I CAN CALL THEM FOR HELP.
Virgina Boswell
Verified Buyer

Really appreciated the way your representative gathered information today. I believe his name is Clifton.
Joan Shimkonis
Verified Buyer

Although my alarm sounded by my mistake, there was an immediate response to say my name and whereabouts. I feel pretty safe knowing that.

Sally And John Standiford
Verified Buyer

Spoke to a very polite and knowledgeable lady. She was able to answer all my questions.
Allen And Joan Kidder
Verified Buyer

Explained everything well and understandable.
Catherine Salva
Verified Buyer

The use of your alert system has brought peace of mind to my four children. They were concerned with me being alone since my husband of 55 years passed away in 2013. I purchased your system with the fall detection. I found it was very sensitive. Sitting or flopping down hard registers as a fall. I feel it is good for someone less active than I but will keep it I will be more mindful of my moves so I will not set off false alerts. I thank you for a great product and a wonderful service for those of us seniors who live alone.
Susan Abramson
Verified Buyer

Very happy to have your device.
Marvin Sutton

very professional
Linda And Bob Sackett
Verified Buyer

Protection for my wife. My only suggestion is I would like to be able to carry a small speaker on the same frequency as my wifes. So I would also hear what is happening and would be able to communicate with MobileHelp to offer any help I could RE; her condition and problems.
Deborah Ingram
Verified Buyer

Purchased MobileHelp for my Mom. She has begun having physical problems, and is prone to falls. She is resistant to change. She reluctantly agreed to allow me to order this product. She loves it, and the peace of mind it gives her, and our family, is wonderful. Thank you for a product that monitors and responds to the patient even when they can't ask for help.
Verified Buyer

My mother wouldn't wear the pendant or wrist-band so we sent it back and then . .. her younger brother talked her into it and I had to turn around and order it again. Customer service made it so easy to turn around and restart the service.
Kathy Bean
Verified Buyer

MobileHelp saved my mother's life many times over. It's THE BEST UNIT on the market, bar none, and MADE IN THE USA!! -- But even beyond the incredible life-saving unit, their customer service OUTSHINES any I've dealt with ever! .... Very responsive, caring, helpful, knowledgeable, and very supportive. Usually when one is contacting Customer Service, it's for a problem. But MobileHelp's team is OUTSTANDING, and I can't thank them enough for their kindness, compassion and HELP, after my Mom passed.

I don't know what they do so differently to train or select their people, but all businesses could take a lesson from them. A joy and pleasure to work with, and I will always be thankful they were there for my mother.... and also for me. --- Kathy Bean
Verified Buyer

It gives me peace of mind in case I fall or have a problem.
Ruth Bollenberg
Verified Buyer

I love it; however the lanyard is very, very, very sensitive. I've set it off brushing my teeth, washing dishes, picking up the dog & I don't know what I did. Also, it would be nice if the wrist one had a watch on it. I keep checking it for the time. On the whole I feel very comfortable and secure with it on.
Verified Buyer

I know there is someone to help me if I have a health problem. The alarm went off when I got out of bed the wrong way or had my wrist band on the wrong arm. So I knw it works great.. Thanks for being there if when I need help.
MobileHelp is rated 4.75 based on 565 reviews