MobileHelp Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend MobileHelp

About MobileHelp: MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

3701 FAU Blvd, Suite 300Boca Raton, Florida 33431

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
LaTori Arrington
LaTori Arrington
Verified Buyer

THIS IS A LIFE SAVER.. ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED U MUST BE COVERED WITH THIS DEVICE...IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE AND LESSEN THE DEATH RATE...IM 45YRS OLD AND WISH I KNEW ABOUT IT SOONER...THANK GOD FOR MOBILE APP👏👏👏
Kathy Bean
Kathy Bean
Verified Buyer

MobileHelp saved my mother's life many times over. It's THE BEST UNIT on the market, bar none, and MADE IN THE USA!! -- But even beyond the incredible life-saving unit, their customer service OUTSHINES any I've dealt with ever! .... Very responsive, caring, helpful, knowledgeable, and very supportive. Usually when one is contacting Customer Service, it's for a problem. But MobileHelp's team is OUTSTANDING, and I can't thank them enough for their kindness, compassion and HELP, after my Mom passed.

I don't know what they do so differently to train or select their people, but all businesses could take a lesson from them. A joy and pleasure to work with, and I will always be thankful they were there for my mother.... and also for me. --- Kathy Bean
Ginger Jarvis
Ginger Jarvis
Verified Buyer

The employees were extremely patient and kind while speaking with me.
I am recovering from my first seizure and am very confused to say the least. However, I was following my neurologists advice to acquire a fall notification device.
Darren Schultz
Verified Buyer

In two chat conversations today, Amber provided me with the absolute best and most perfect customer service. I am exceedingly impressed with and appreciative of Amber's service and your chat-based system. Both were perfect. Amber was knowledgeable, understanding, helpful, and wonderful at communicating. She answered my questions and helped me with my account as requested. She makes me want to remain a MobileHelp customer for a long time, and I hope to be able to do that. And, if I may be so bold, I would respectfully recommend Amber for the highest and best possible bonus, raise, award, and/or promotion which you may be able to offer her. She is truly great, and I thank her and everyone at MobileHelp for all of your hard work, time, and efforts each and every day. Thanks again, take care, be well, and a very Happy Thanksgiving and holiday season to you and yours.
Verified Buyer

MobileHelp has expedited sending me new equipment when mine was not functioning. Their prompt actions were satisfying. I appreciate their service. M. Udell
Verified Buyer

Takes several rings before someone answers. Not real patient with my mom who has dementia.
Joy And Mark Gall
Verified Buyer

A nearby friend recommended the system which she uses. I ordered it, set it up, and then had trouble getting reception because our cell phones are serviced by Sprint, and though we are near AT&T cell towers they don't work for our home. It took two days on the phone with technical support trying it in every electric outlet around my home to learn this. It was recommended I return the system, which I did, and am now awaiting my refund.
Janet Shaner
Verified Buyer

I spoke with “Stuart” when I called to inquire about MobileHelp. He was wonderful! He truly cared and wanted to be sure we chose the right option for my Mothers care. He wasn’t pushy and explained every detail about MobileHelp leaving no questions unanswered and I felt 100% confident I had chosen the right help for my Mother. We are absolutely satisfied with MobileHelp and would not hesitate to refer anyone needing this service to them. Thank you for your help Stuart!
Dolly And Wendy Cutler Silver
Verified Buyer

I liked all the people I talked to in ordering this service and the set up check. There was no pressure or you have to sign up now to get this or that. Everything went smooth and the monthly check to see if it is working correctly are easy. Even my sister can do it and that is who needs it. She also finds the pendant so comfortable that she even wears it when I am home.
We are very happy.
Martin Carter
Verified Buyer

I was glad to hear Linda Page tell me about the benefits of MobileHelp. She told me like it is. We talked about different scenarios that I never thought I would need an emergency help button. I realized I should get MobileHelp.
James Bach

I HATE REVIEWS!!!!!!!!! STOP
Dolores Flocco
Verified Buyer

I am a little confused. You sent me a new gps because the one I had was defective, and the young lady that set up the new one told me that the light on the cradle would stay on with the new device. Well this morning, I noticed that the light would stay on awhile and then go off, on and off. When I called today, I was told that it was okay if the light went on and off. What is the correct answer?
Clare Castleman

Great service Thanks
Verified Buyer

Mother can be very difficult to deal with since Dad died. Whatever a friend at the Senior Center or her Church has . . . she wants me to get it for her. Her current medical alert device became useless during the extended power outage after a hurricane. In addition, it did not work away from home. After many hours of research and some trial and error, she now LOVES the MobileHelp device. She appreciates the door hanger that prevents her from forgetting the cellular part of the system. She also likes the size of the neck pendant and the fact that it does not flash like others and can be placed on her current neck chain. When Mother is happy . . . then I am happy. MobileHelp made that happen. Thank you.
Miriam Y G Ubben
Verified Buyer

I have interviewed the director/manager and have met two of the staff members. Most kind, personable and flexible staff. Though we have not yet used their care services, we are set to go as the occasion requires/permits for the care and attention to be given to my 90 year old mother. We especially like the fact that the main office is here is Castro Valley. I will review once again once we actually schedule/receive their services.
Verified Buyer

My alarm went off by accident Tuesday and I didn't realize it. Before I knew what was going on, the EMT, firetruck and police were coming into my home. They found the key without any problem and they found me without any problem. Wow!! This really works. Thanks
Mary Purdy
Verified Buyer

I ACCIDENTLY left my charger in my pants pocket and washed it. I called Mobile and the gentlemen was very kind to tell me that he would send me another one for a small fee. I was very glad to hear that. The company is very up with all your wants. Thank you.
David Dush
Verified Buyer

I am very happy with Mobile Help. I now feel less vulnerable to illness or accidents.
Chuck Galletta

Very thorough and prompt
Verified Buyer

It would be great if you are alone most of the time and live far a way from other people. If you don't have a cell phone or don't like them , than the Mobile help portable is great for you.
Ruby Muterspaugh
Verified Buyer

I have had your services for several years and it has proved to be extremely valuable to me. It saved my life when I was having a cardiac arrest. I fell and broke 2 vertebrates in my neck and you sent help immediately. I cannot begin to tell you how much I appreciate your help. Thanks again and again.
Anne Jacobs

Not sure yet.
Fred And Mary Jose
Verified Buyer

Very nice customer service.
MobileHelp is rated 4.69 based on 867 reviews