MobileHelp Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend MobileHelp

About MobileHelp: MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

3701 FAU Blvd, Suite 300Boca Raton, Florida 33431

Linda L Nelson
Linda L Nelson
Verified Buyer
"Best value of the four I called and excellent customer service."
LaTori Arrington
LaTori Arrington
Verified Buyer
"THIS IS A LIFE SAVER.. ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED U MUST BE COVERED WITH THIS DEVICE...IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE AND LESSEN THE DEATH RATE...IM 45YRS OLD AND WISH I KNEW ABOUT IT SOONER...THANK GOD FOR MOBILE APP👏👏👏"
Kathy Bean
Kathy Bean
Verified Buyer
"MobileHelp saved my mother's life many times over. It's THE BEST UNIT on the market, bar none, and MADE IN THE USA!! -- But even beyond the incredible life-saving unit, their customer service OUTSHINES any I've dealt with ever! .... Very responsive, caring, helpful, knowledgeable, and very supportive. Usually when one is contacting Customer Service, it's for a problem. But MobileHelp's team is OUTSTANDING, and I can't thank them enough for their kindness, compassion and HELP, after my Mom passed. I don't know what they do so differently to train or select their people, but all businesses could take a lesson from them. A joy and pleasure to work with, and I will always be thankful they were there for my mother.... and also for me. --- Kathy Bean"
Fred Bratumil
Verified Buyer
"I now feel safe when I'm away or home alone. This is a terrific service & the free lock box for my door is wonderful."
Posted 1 hour ago
Ronald Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Mobile help has been right on. Mom had a few button touches by mistake, your people are very understanding. But the best thing is the speed they respond with. She has gotten better, and they continue to work great. The set up of the unit was very easy and the unit blends in with everything else. Thank you for your great service."
Mary Lee Smith
Verified Buyer
"My equipment turned out to be defective--would precipitate a help call if I merely walked across the floor--over and over. each time I told the operator that no, I was just fine and did not need help. Finally one of them connected me with technical help. we eliminated several possible reasons for this and she concluded that the equipment would have to be turned off and a different one sent. I have yet to receive it. I have had no falls or emergencies, thank goodness."
Hattie Hustler
Verified Buyer
"The Mobile Help equipment gives a sense of security even though I am basically in "good shape" it's there when I think I might need it, such as hanging clothes outside in the winter!"
Lester Kleinberg
Verified Buyer
"It is confusing that you have a large RESET button on your base unit, because your Manual doesn't mention it at all. Under what circumstances should I ever press this button? I suggest that you answer this question in your informational materials."
"Make me feel very safe"
"CustomerService was great. Sales person answered my questions without pressuring me into signing up."
Debbie Williams
Verified Buyer
"Mobile help is been a great service I've only had it for a so short time but the customer service is great and so far I am very happy with it my mother had a false alarm and they called me immediately and let them know that it was a false alarm so they could cancel the fire department which they had already contacted. So far the service has been great!"
"The team was very easy to work with and assisted my mother in getting everything set up and tested."
Wayne DiBernard
Verified Buyer
"Cust service rep was very helpful/ knowledgeable"
"I am a new customer to Mobile Help. I have been quite pleased with the unit and my necklace. The necklace is very comfortable. I really like the display on the unit (date, time of day, etc.). It is so VERY much better than the one I used to have."
"The system is professional & w/quality. Haven't needed it yet but good to be 'covered' at home & in the car. Was pleased with all people working w/Mobile - direct, courteous & knowledgeable. Thanks."
Betty S Andrews
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for all your help which has resulted in me feeling much more secure in my life. I am going to be 93 in a couple of months and I live alone and I now have the feeling that I am much safer in my situation than I was before. Your service for getting me started was excellent and everyone I have had contact with has been very helpful in getting me started. Thanks to everyone for your help."
Evelyn Guiliani
Verified Buyer
"I was a few hundred miles from home. Checking into the hotel with hands full I accidentally activated my button . I told operator sorry and he double checked that I was okay. Response time good! Even hotel clerk remarked on that. My stress level is way down having this system!! 👍😊"
"I now have peace of mind should anything happen when I'm not there. Help is always there."
"Free lockbox; totally patient and informed personnel to deal with (no such thing as a silly question); the "feel" and convenience of the Solo system; the guidance offered so that, in the event of need, the system will function seamlessly"
Reginia Manuel
Verified Buyer
"I'm a new customer with no complaints this far."
Nancy Tyson
Verified Buyer
"It hasn't made me happy yet."
Nancy,

It was a pleasure speaking to you today! We are happy we were able to resolve your issue. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Kind Regards,

MobileHelp
"Peace of mind is worth the price."
John Hennessey
Verified Buyer
"So far, great service. We just set mine up the phone calls were very helpful, hope I dont have to use it though"
MobileHelp is rated 4.70 based on 1,403 reviews