MobileHelp Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend MobileHelp

About MobileHelp: MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

3701 FAU Blvd, Suite 300Boca Raton, Florida 33431

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Linda L Nelson
"Best value of the four I called and excellent customer service."
LaTori Arrington
"THIS IS A LIFE SAVER.. ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED U MUST BE COVERED WITH THIS DEVICE...IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE AND LESSEN THE DEATH RATE...IM 45YRS OLD AND WISH I KNEW ABOUT IT SOONER...THANK GOD FOR MOBILE APP👏👏👏"
Kathy Bean
"MobileHelp saved my mother's life many times over. It's THE BEST UNIT on the market, bar none, and MADE IN THE USA!! -- But even beyond the incredible life-saving unit, their customer service OUTSHINES any I've dealt with ever! .... Very responsive, caring, helpful, knowledgeable, and very supportive. Usually when one is contacting Customer Service, it's for a problem. But MobileHelp's team is OUTSTANDING, and I can't thank them enough for their kindness, compassion and HELP, after my Mom passed. I don't know what they do so differently to train or select their people, but all businesses could take a lesson from them. A joy and pleasure to work with, and I will always be thankful they were there for my mother.... and also for me. --- Kathy Bean"
"After 4 false alarms I called to declare that my device was faulty, only o be told to shorten the length of the necklace. Why was this not part of the original instructions? Now I've only had one false alarm at 2:00 am, cause still not known. I'm just thankful I'm okay."
"Didn’t work at my house wasted my time"
"The staff that helped me in my original order were great. The facility where our friend ended up selecting had their own system. But, once she goes home, I'm positive that I'll be calling on MobileHelp in getting her set up with an alert system at home."
"Very good except when I use the lanyard. It goes off as many as four times in the span of 10 minutes and is quite annoying. For that reason, I am only using the bracelet at this time."
"Have reported to Better Business Bureau. Before unpacking had someone plug in bedroom wall to charge Was unpacking rest in kitchen later. when husband came roaring into kitchen. He was on his iPad after exercise when this loud voiced woman said are you all right. He had dozed so even weirder. NWas he Edward? Seems he had fallen a she had called police. You have no idea how many thousands our front door and thick had designed glass wood outer door would have cost to replace after police had chopped down and no telling what else if we hadn’t been home and you are calling police. No sound from bracelet or neck pieces we were unpacking"
"Never fails me."
"Assistance with setup was good. Have the system In place. Have not had to use the system as of yet, and hopefully we don't. We shall have to wait and see how the service actual is when we need it."
"I don't write reviews"
"I have been very pleased with MobileHelp except for one thing: too many false alerts. I have yet to fall, but have had probably over 10 alerts."
"Mobile Help has given me peace of mind knowing that a fall can be detected even if the person wearing device may not be able to press the button, also having a wall button placed near the floor can be pushed if person can’t reach other button."
"I am happy to have Mobile Help, I feel so much safer now Zella Burno"
"I was happy to be able to take it with me, when I was out of town for a week.no"
"gives quick response"
"This was a false alarm, as Mom got her necklace caught and yanked on iy, prompting the necklace to detect a fall. She was then able to cancel the call, but what a relief to know it works!!!"
"Lost necklace....Was replaced no problems"
"Excellent help from associates"
"Found out today that the Mobile help things work real good. I had it in my pocket and bent over to pick up cane and this voice came over it and wanted to know if I needed help. I felt so bad for the people on it to help. I goofed and did it again. From now on i will put it in my belt case. Thanks again and I apologize for goofing up 2 times."
"I feel much safer having Mobile Help, but my fall alert I wear is so sensitive that I trigger it very often, the last time it would not shut off without them doing it for me."
"I do like the "watch" alert but the fall alert was not for me. It went off without my falling. I sent it back."
"Thankfully we haven’t had to use the system yet but the company was very helpful in setting up the system and testing it. There is a great deal of comfort knowing my mother in law who wants to be self sufficient and independent has equipment at her fingertips that can help her if she ever needs it."
MobileHelp is rated 4.68 based on 1,720 reviews