MobileHelp Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend MobileHelp

About MobileHelp: MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
customer service
Linda L Nelson
"Best value of the four I called and excellent customer service."
LaTori Arrington
"THIS IS A LIFE SAVER.. ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED U MUST BE COVERED WITH THIS DEVICE...IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE AND LESSEN THE DEATH RATE...IM 45YRS OLD AND WISH I KNEW ABOUT IT SOONER...THANK GOD FOR MOBILE APPπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"
Kathy Bean
"MobileHelp saved my mother's life many times over. It's THE BEST UNIT on the market, bar none, and MADE IN THE USA!! -- But even beyond the incredible life-saving unit, their customer service OUTSHINES any I've dealt with ever! .... Very responsive, caring, helpful, knowledgeable, and very supportive. Usually when one is contacting Customer Service, it's for a problem. But MobileHelp's team is OUTSTANDING, and I can't thank them enough for their kindness, compassion and HELP, after my Mom passed. I don't know what they do so differently to train or select their people, but all businesses could take a lesson from them. A joy and pleasure to work with, and I will always be thankful they were there for my mother.... and also for me. --- Kathy Bean"
"Great customer service representatives."
"Very satisfied with service I've received."
"Adrian was very helpful. The man who helped me set up the base was also helpful. Thanks to both."
"I spoke with Evelyn and she was so helpful in helping me understand questions I had and changes I needed to make to my account. very good customer service."
"This service was a blessing to my 100+ year old father living alone. Without it, he would have laid helpless for 4 to 6 hours before someone found him. Service is fast and reliable."
"I feel much more relaxed knowing that my husband will get help if I'm not around. They have been on the spot when needed."
"To early for a review."
"This company does what it says it'll do. Very good customer service!"
"Very prompt, helpful service. Kind, considerate info for client's mistakes new to procedures. Would definitely recommend your company to others. Thank you! πŸ€—"
"Response was excellent even thought it was a false alarm."
"Finally peace of mind for my disabled sister, me, and her son and daughter. Did the sign up all online. Received it quickly and easy to set up. Price is reasonable. Love the GPS option."
"We love this product. It is easy to use, no flashing lights like some others, and does not need to be charged. Also, the price is great compared to others."
"Very prompt & courteous. Eager to help"
"gives me both home and away all the help I will ever need."
"I inadvertently hit a button a couple of times and they were quickly checking up on me. And so kind when I apologized."
"Excellent advice and service. Highy recommended !"
"I have had this product for a month. So far, I accidentally leaned over and pushed the button. The response was immediate! The responders are very professional. I hope I never actually need it, but it does give me peace of mind because I live alone. The salesperson was very personable and knowledgeable."
"Very through, professional, friendly - and non-judgmental for a dumb mistake!"
"So far so good"
"Not sure yet. Have not had to use it and hopefully won’t. However, would know more then."
MobileHelp is rated 4.66 based on 2,654 reviews