MobileHelp Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend MobileHelp

About MobileHelp: MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

3701 FAU Blvd, Suite 300Boca Raton, Florida 33431

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
LaTori Arrington
LaTori Arrington
Verified Buyer

THIS IS A LIFE SAVER.. ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED U MUST BE COVERED WITH THIS DEVICE...IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE AND LESSEN THE DEATH RATE...IM 45YRS OLD AND WISH I KNEW ABOUT IT SOONER...THANK GOD FOR MOBILE APP👏👏👏
Kathy Bean
Kathy Bean
Verified Buyer

MobileHelp saved my mother's life many times over. It's THE BEST UNIT on the market, bar none, and MADE IN THE USA!! -- But even beyond the incredible life-saving unit, their customer service OUTSHINES any I've dealt with ever! .... Very responsive, caring, helpful, knowledgeable, and very supportive. Usually when one is contacting Customer Service, it's for a problem. But MobileHelp's team is OUTSTANDING, and I can't thank them enough for their kindness, compassion and HELP, after my Mom passed.

I don't know what they do so differently to train or select their people, but all businesses could take a lesson from them. A joy and pleasure to work with, and I will always be thankful they were there for my mother.... and also for me. --- Kathy Bean
Ginger Jarvis
Ginger Jarvis
Verified Buyer

The employees were extremely patient and kind while speaking with me.
I am recovering from my first seizure and am very confused to say the least. However, I was following my neurologists advice to acquire a fall notification device.
Donna Timson
Verified Buyer

Immediate assistance with professional attitude
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery of equipment. Excellent resource material.
John Horeth II
Verified Buyer

Aug 3 - -$563.40, Aug 3 - -$563.40 and Aug 4 - -$59.84 = -$1,186.64. It should Aug 3 - -$563.40 and Aug 4 - -$59.84 = -$623.24.
Clarence Harris
Verified Buyer

You guys and gals of mobile help are great
Keep up the good work

I have peace of mind.
The product is very sensitive and will go off without any fall but know problems just hold the bottom down and it cancels it.
Verified Buyer

From my initial call to inquire about Mobile Help to receiving the alert kit, the process was smooth and handled professionally. Our first test went well. When I have had questions related to the "fall alert" device, the customer service reps have been very thorough with answers to my concerns. Though a member for a short time, I am very impressed with the service and equipment provided by Mobile Help.
Verified Buyer

After doing some research, I felt MobileHelp offered me the product/service I was looking for. From my first call of inquiry about the product/service, to the purchase, to the set-up and to my calls of general questions, I've been extremely satisfied with everyone's pleasant attitudes and willingness to help. I haven't had the system long and thankfully haven't needed it; but it's good knowing "help" is just a press of a button away.
Kenneth Bentley

peace of mind !!
Carol Broderick
Verified Buyer

They make my safety a priority and are willing to help in any way they can
Matt Hottle
Verified Buyer

Please invest the time to contact MobileHelp. Either by on-line chat or phone. One of the easier, confident decisions to make. Representative was very clear and genuine. All questions were answered. All items questionable with other companies were favorable for the customer with MobileHelp. Setup couldn't be easier. Equipment works great. Response is fast and clear. Nothing but positives for Mobilehelp!
Verified Buyer

Very informative and answered all of my questions. The only thing I wish they could change is that when they call that they announce themselves as Mobile Help on Caller ID.
Betty Hauge
Verified Buyer

It provides me with more confidence when I am alone in my home and the added knowledge that I am protected away from my home.
Omar Johnson
Verified Buyer

Well so far after I receive the unit. I wasn't sure if it works or not. I'm skeptical of most products that comes my way. Only thing I can say about this device is that it "Works!".I can tell anyone about this MobileHelp device it's just dandy to have.
Verified Buyer

The quickness of getting the equipment and the ease of setting it up.
Jonathan Rogers
Verified Buyer

1. Saved my mother's life. She fell in December while wearing the lanyard notification button. Emergency medical help arrived in less than a half hour.

2. Every time we have called, about anything, your customer service has been exceptional: clear, helpful, patient, and thorough. I wish other companies could take lessons from you!
Lynn Geyer
Verified Buyer

Meets my elderly needs :)
Michelle, technical support, was extremely helpful today.

Very helpful customer service
Dennis Jacks

I bought this system for my 93 year old Mother very happy
Carol Anne McCrystal

it does work
Myrtle Chase
Verified Buyer

I'm a new customer and have called several times, your team is awesome. Always meets my expectations. Very polite. I'm very happy to say I'm family at Mobilehelp. Already have passed my information and experience with friends.
MobileHelp is rated 4.73 based on 694 reviews