MobileHelp Reviews

Based on 3,256 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

I asked as power of attorney not to have anyone else notified except my Husband and I . They told me they took care of it. They did not, other person is still getting notified. Not happy
It is hard to wear this in a spot where it doesn't go off. It goes off frequently.
EVERYTHING WENT VERY GOOD
Great customer service, easy to set up. Best feature for us was the fall protection. My friend fell, she was all alone and her fall was detected, when she didn't respond medics arrived. They had the code to the lock box, which was supplied by MobileHelp, so were able to enter her residence. A life saver.
Excellent service. Thank you
Excellent product. The set up was extremely easy. I did contact customer service & the representative was professional, friendly & very helpful. The cost was reasonable.
this paid for itself within 2 weeks of purchase. My brother fell in the middle of the night and I was able to meet the EMT's at his house. The only struggle was the EMT's were not familiar with how the lockbox worked on the door, which delayed entry. They made notes in their system for future visits.
I FEEL THE NECKLACE THAT YOU WEAR AROUND YOUR NECK IS A LITTLE HEAVY. WISH THE DEVICE COULD BE A LITTLE SMALLER. I FEEL A LOT SAFE LIVING ALONE KNOWING THAT I HAVE SOMEONE ON THE OTHER END. THANK YOU MOBILEHELP.
My message keeps rolling off and l am not good at texting. It was handled professionaly.
I like the fact that if I push the button by accident I just have to push the button for 3 seconds to cancel the call. It is light weight, the price is more reasonable than the one I had before. So far, I have been very happy with it!
just received, waiting for period of adjustment to see if they work well for me. very comfortable
Hello, Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience for others to benefit. At MobileHelp, we pride ourselves in providing our customers with great customer service, and peace of mind with our coverage. Our Customer Service team is always happy to help with any questions or concerns you may have. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to earn a higher score. You can reach us by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 3. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.
I have had one relly bad spel, and Mobilehelp was right there on the spot so very good this way you do not feal, by you are alone...Thank you...
We had tried for many months after mom fell to get her on board with MobileHelp. Someone had told us they had used it for their mom. Mom finally agreed and it has been such a comfort and relief. It allows her to continue to live alone and be able to do things around the house. We got the one that goes wherever she does and has 24 hour service connectivity. We would recommend MobileHelp to anyone. Customer service and tech support are friendly and helpful anytime we need them.
I only had the system for a week when I had to utilize it. It did the job and I was grateful!
THIS IS THE REQUEST FROM MOBILE HELP: If there is any reason you wouldn’t rate MobileHelp as a 5 out of 5 please contact our Customer Service department so we can address your concerns before your review. (DOESN'T THAT SAY IT ALL?? READ THE REVIEWS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT) I CALLED THEM NUMEROUS TIMES AND FINALLY AT TO AN INDIAN AGENT "CUSTOMER RETENTION" WHO WAS THE WORSE! I WAS OVER CHARGED BY 15-20% COMPARED TO WHAT WAS QUOTED TO ME, BUT HE SAID THE FIRST AGENT MADE A ERROR IN HIS CONVERSATION WITH ME (THEY CONFIRMED IT WAS THEIR ERROR), BUT HE SAID THEY MOBILE HELP NEEDS TO MAKE MONEY TOO AND GAVE A 'TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT ATTITUDE". IT LEAVE ME FEELING THEY RUN different 1-YR PROMOTIONS VERY FREQUENTLY JUST TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SENIOR AND VULNERABLE. HAD I NOT PULL MY CALCULATOR OUT, I WOULDN'T EVEN NOTICE WHAT THEY DID! THEY DIDN'T FIX THE PROBLEM. THEY JUST GAVE ME A MO FREE AT THE END OF 1 YEAR---THAT MEANS I'M COMMITTED TO >1YR IF I WANT THE LOWER RATE THAT THEY INITIALLY QUOTED. OTHERWISE, I'M PRORATED AT THE HIGHER RATE!!!! BEWARE!!
Hello, We have received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with your order. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we apologize if you have received anything less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on for further assistance with resolving these issues. You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 3. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.
I ordered Mobile Help for an elderly neighbor who is housebound. Less than a week after it was installed, I received a call from Mobile Help saying my friend had pushed the button but was not responding. I ran to her place and sure enough she was on the floor, unable to get up. Within minutes the ambulance was their to administer aid. I have much more peace of mind after seeing exactly how Mobile Help works.
TOLD THE SALES PERSON IT WOULD NOT WORK UNDER ATT SITES AND IT DID NOT WORK !! THE SALES GUY SAID IT WOULD WORK ANYWAY , IT DID NOT AND I HAD TO RETURN UNIT STILL DONT HAVE CREDIT !! IT TOOK A LONG TIME TO GET THE UNIT AND LONG TIME AND HASSEL TO GET THE RETURN CALL TAG AND STILL WAITING FOR THE CHARGES TO BE CREDITED BACK ???? C.E.HODDE IN TEXAS IN
Hi Clarence, We have received your review and we are sorry to hear that the system did not work in your area due to the lack of cellular coverage. Our records show that we have received the equipment, and the account is now closed. Your refund has been processed and may take a few days to reflect on your bank account. At MobileHelp, your safety is our number one priority, and we do offer a landline-based system for home coverage where a landline phone is available. We would be more than happy to welcome you back into our MobileHelp family if this is an option that will work for you. You can reach us directly by dialing 800-800-1710.
I was pleased with MobileHelp's response and direct answers to my questions when I was checking out medical alerts. Unlike the service recommended by my medical insurance company, the contact was helpful in giving me all the info I needed, the system arrived as promised, and the set-up was easy. It has worked fine, tho I'm not keen on the bright light when recharging. I just re-direct it to another section of the bedroom to keep a dark room.
It is okay.
I have had MobileHelp for less than 3 months. I had a problem with the original Micro; however, customer service was most helpful in having it replaced immediately. I was impressed with their service. Fortunately, I have not had any emergency in this short time, so I can not comment on the Mobile Help response. At this moment, I rate this company a 5.
MobileHelp is rated 4.66 based on 3,256 reviews