MobileHelp Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend MobileHelp

About MobileHelp: MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

3701 FAU Blvd, Suite 300Boca Raton, Florida 33431

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
LaTori Arrington
LaTori Arrington
Verified Buyer
"THIS IS A LIFE SAVER.. ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED U MUST BE COVERED WITH THIS DEVICE...IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE AND LESSEN THE DEATH RATE...IM 45YRS OLD AND WISH I KNEW ABOUT IT SOONER...THANK GOD FOR MOBILE APP👏👏👏"
Kathy Bean
Kathy Bean
Verified Buyer
"MobileHelp saved my mother's life many times over. It's THE BEST UNIT on the market, bar none, and MADE IN THE USA!! -- But even beyond the incredible life-saving unit, their customer service OUTSHINES any I've dealt with ever! .... Very responsive, caring, helpful, knowledgeable, and very supportive. Usually when one is contacting Customer Service, it's for a problem. But MobileHelp's team is OUTSTANDING, and I can't thank them enough for their kindness, compassion and HELP, after my Mom passed. I don't know what they do so differently to train or select their people, but all businesses could take a lesson from them. A joy and pleasure to work with, and I will always be thankful they were there for my mother.... and also for me. --- Kathy Bean"
Ginger Jarvis
Ginger Jarvis
Verified Buyer
"The employees were extremely patient and kind while speaking with me. I am recovering from my first seizure and am very confused to say the least. However, I was following my neurologists advice to acquire a fall notification device."
Nancy Leenhouts
Verified Buyer
"always available and helpful Nancy Leenhouts"
Posted 16 minutes ago
"I had awesome help in finishing my sign up profile. He was so kind and helpful!! He had to re-ask or repeat information several times & did so in very clear, helpful, succinct way. I really appreciated his manner & willingness to help me. His name is Clifton"
Posted 19 minutes ago
Joyce Finberg
Verified Buyer
"MobileHelp has become my best friend who I rely upon everyday. I have severe spinal stenosis which has affected my legs and I fall quite often. There were a few falls that were severe and thanks to MobleHelp the EMTs were at my house in minutes. Thanks MobileHelp. You’re the best!"
Posted 1 hour ago
Christine F Madsen
Verified Buyer
"Bridgette accomplished the job. She was both professional and warm. Just,a nice,smart human person to interact with. Wish every phone interaction with every company was like Bridgette. Thanks,Chris"
Christine F Madsen
Verified Buyer
"Bridgette accomplished the job. She was both professional and warm. Just,a nice,smart human person to interact with. Wish every phone interaction with every company was like Bridgette. Thanks,Chrus Madsen"
"representative very helpful and professional"
Margaret J Cowan
Verified Buyer
"Answered my question clearly"
Joyce Konkle
Verified Buyer
"You saved my friends life when she had a stroke and pushed her button. You were there within 5 minutes Thank you"
Jeff Malikowski
Verified Buyer
"This was exactly what I needed for my parents. Definitely peace of mind. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to feel safer when living alone with health issues. Thanks. Jeff"
Juanita Mas
Verified Buyer
"Customer service was very professional very informative and I have to say very polite as well I'm very happy with the services I got I have nothing bad to say great job"
Jane Shapiro
Verified Buyer
"Very patient service person who answered every question I asked!"
"Whenever I called in, I got immediate help by nice staff"
Anne Herndon
Verified Buyer
"It received the call from my button because I'd fallen and wasn't able to get up by myself. The firemen were here quickly. I was able to grab the cord on my telephone so I could get the headset and call 911 and explain that I wasn't hurt. Afterward, a man from MobileHelp called me and I was able to explain where I keep my spare key so that the firemen won't have to work so hard to get into my house should this ever happen again. He was very pleasant and professional."
George Adams
Verified Buyer
"It works but the Fall Button scares the hell out of me and I don't wear any more because it is super sensitive and I am returning it. It is not worth $10.00 a month laying somewhere. Why? because I am tired of the EMT's arriving on scene with sirens full blast Case 1. sitting at table Christmas day eating a meal and out of the sky the Mobile shouted at me, scared me, and finally realized what was going on and finally got thru it was a false alarm. Case 2. 4th Jan 2018 14 " of snow falling in literally a white out I came downstairs after taking a shower looked out the window to see that a whole squad of EMT's had plowed my driveway in order to get the ambulance up my drive. Assuring them I was OK they went away. Shortly after I called Tech support. They did a check on my equip and discovered that my Mobile Device was dead. I informed that the guide that came was not informative about charging it. I asked if it would be wise to place it in the charging unit when I am not using it. They agreed. This ought to update future guides. Tech support also wanted to do a system test and they did. Tech support asked if anything else and we hung up our phones. Perhaps a half to an hour when base station started to squawk I ran to find out the problem and was told the EMT's were on their way again. I informed Base Station I was Ok, was not near any equip to set anything off and they better cancel their call to EMT's. Last call for help was a few days late. Mobile device indoors with wrist strap on my arm while I cleared the wheel chair ramp. Just finished the job, turned around and saw my EMT friends backing up the drive. Remember I am not wearing the Fall Pendant anymore. I want to send it back."
Meghan (Meg) White
Verified Buyer
"Hello. I am so glad I signed up with MobileHelp. After sitting on the end of the bed, and waiting for my husband to return from work, (8 hours) I was in great pain due to my hip going out. He asked me why I didn't call him, well, I was at the foot of the bed not the head of the bed where the phone is. The next day I saw an add for MobileHelp and called. They explained how everything worked and gave me 3 ways of paying. What really sold me on it was they could track me anywhere in the USA. I received my kit within five to ten days, and I was in business. I wear the neckless everyday and I really feel secure for the first time since I had both hips replaced. I am at risk for falling. THANK YOU! Meg White"
Marilyn Clark
Verified Buyer
"Jack was very friendly and helpful - answered all my questions in detail"
"Knowing that my mother was safe took a huge burden off me."
"Happy with the product and the customer support. Had to use Mobilehelp one time and the response was excellent."
Marjorie Norman
Verified Buyer
"Detailed descriptions of the products and services offered. The agents were very polite and helpful."
Jeannette Duffield
Verified Buyer
"I was very impressed with the support I received from MobleHelp. I looked for quite a while for a service that would cover me away from home. The support team took the time to get my personal information so that emergency first responders could be prepared when and if I have an emergency. I am 74 years old and have multiple chronic problems that could put me at risk. Thank you for caring. Sincerely, Jeannette Duffield"
MobileHelp is rated 4.67 based on 976 reviews