MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Excellent information for my problem and told me what to do. It was immediately successful.
Thank you .
Posted 27 minutes ago
I am very pleased with my Mobile Help. Still setting some things up as restrictions of covid had impacted progress in the area. I am happy to say I have avoided the virus, at least so far!
I feel safe alone NOW that I have Mobile help set up in my home!!!!! I wear my pendant at all times!!!!!!
I am very happy with my MobileHelp. I ordered it on a Wed. and it was delivered on the following Sat. Set up was very easy and the confirmation with the MobileHelp Center was a breeze. I have recommended it to 2 others in which one had received hers. Thank you for your help.
This company has been so helpful. Every time we have called in we have gotten such polite and compassionate people to help us out . I would truly recommend this company to anyone. Carol McCally
Works great so far.
Helpful, pleasant, patient, reassuring
Very helpful and pleasant to talk to
Courteous and helpful customer service. Lisa understood my needs and helped guide me to the correct product. Since the service is for my mom who lives in a different state, I felt very reassured. My mom has also called for customer service and is very satisfied.
Your customer service people are so very helpful.
I was very impressed with the response time when I pushed the button ( it was accidentally) but I know if it were an emergency you would be there immediately, it is very comforting to know that.
I got Mobile help, as I have balance issues and health issues. I live alone, with 2 Senior cats. I got the Mobile package and was wearing the watch band and waist unit, when I got a call from Mobilhelp asking if I had fallen. It was streaming from my cell phone in my purse. I had left the necklace device on a ledge...and suspected the cats had knocked it off the ledge, so I was OK and it was charted as a "false alarm." It was, as I suspected, and I put the necklace in a different place away from the cats. That occurred only 4 days after I received the product. IT WORKS.... I wear the necklace, when home. I wear the waist unit, when out away from where I live and in the yard, gardening. I love it and trust the timely, kind response time...minutes. it's a relief and good investment for me. Mgb. 10-26-2020.
Excellent product,and good service
Fantastic company. Excellent customer support. Highly recommend for anyone that is concerened about falling.
Great product and great service from everyone I have spoken with!
You have made it very easy to get signed up and quickly mailed out the order which I am very pleased with. I am now confident I've taken care of covering any possible mishaps because you
are available around the clock. Thanks for the security you provide.

Pat Weber
Very helpful and knowledgeable.
Polite and courteous.
Everything going as stated. Good communication. Very good.
I am new to the MobileHelp device that I am wearing. So far it has been a comfort to me. I am a fall risk and and would like to know that someone would be there to call help for me if I do fall.
It was a pleasure dealing with Mobile Help. Unfortunately Mom had a fall just before the Mobile Help package arrived and she's being moved to a facility with full-time care staff. So we returned the box unopened and easily got a refund.
MobileHelp is rated 4.70 based on 2,652 reviews