MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

seems to be doing good

seems to be
So far it is good
Very pleased!
I didn’t get a writ watch
But can’t find my fall button
My alarm has gone off twice without apparent cause. I'm grateful for the sensitivity but sorry to cause unnecessary calls. Sure wish everything could be contained in one pendant.
I got one for my mother and one for my dad. They loved them. I hope all grown up kids get these for their older parents. You can really keep track of them. Pay back the safe way.LOL
I am very satisfied
Very pleased with my MobileHelp pendant and accessories. However, I am a little confused in terms of which devise I should be wearing on a daily basis? It’s the first time I have seen one where there are blinking lights all the time?
I have been very impressed with the rapid response when I have accidentally set off my “fall alarm”. When I had an opportunity to communicate with the operator she was very kind and helpful.
Great people to work with for set up and implementation. The button was accidentally hit and they responded right away. Highly recommend MobileHelp!
Setup is simple and customer support is excellent. I trust I will not have to use the equipment but I now have peace of mind I didn't have before.
Have only had it a short time but twice I set it off acciendenly and the answered right away. Both time I with their help was able to cancel the call.
We studied all systems of this category until we felt that MobileHelp was best suited to our needs. Polite and informative on the phone, we decided on the Mobile Duo System. This includes two mobile devices, with belt-clip cases, two wrist buttons, one button to wall-mount, and a fall detector on an adjustable "necklace". Easy to periodically test. Accidentally dropped the fall detector, which caused an immediate alert, which was easy to cancel. The equipment seems to be top quality. No interference with my pacemaker. So far, I love the whole system.
It has helped my mother get help after falling
Very happy! Great customer service.
Although I have just been with Mobile Help for less than a month it certainly is much better interpersonally than the one I dropped after 10 years.Set up was made so easy and my first "low battery" problem was taken care of by phone with Michael.
Got this for my Mom it makes her feel safer and gives me piece of mind that she has it.
Great customer service from ordering to set up and testing.
I love my MobileHelp and feel more secure as I know help is just a "button press away" when I most need it. Thanks for the peace of mind you give to me.
Redding, CA
We have not had a fall or an emergency as of yet and I hope we don't, however we found out that the response time is very fast. The button was pushed by accident and we didn't respond fast enough and we had the police at the door checking to see if everything was ok..
MobileHelp is rated 4.74 based on 2,778 reviews