MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

The MobileHelp system components are quality and easy to set up. The response time in our first test was excellent. We are very happy we chose MobileHelp.
Items seem to work just like my old life alert system did ,but more reasonably cost.
The service was excellent and all issues were resolved in a timely manner. I will recommend this company to others.
This whole process was easy to understand and the equipment is easy to use. Sure has given us peace of mind!
The staff member was great to work with. He went through the program step by step. He answered all my questions.
It was easy to hook up and got the test okayed. I would recommend the system to anyone. I shared the program to my Social worker at David’s (my dialysis center). She recommended your company but did not know how it worked
Confidence and safety while on the go. Help is just a touch away.
Easy to use, not longer need the equipment
Extremely effective and responsive. Start out with a less sensitive unit without fall protection. Guess my mom was just too active at the time. Great idea with the lock box. Thank you.
seems to be doing good

seems to be
I didn’t get a writ watch
But can’t find my fall button
My alarm has gone off twice without apparent cause. I'm grateful for the sensitivity but sorry to cause unnecessary calls. Sure wish everything could be contained in one pendant.
We studied all systems of this category until we felt that MobileHelp was best suited to our needs. Polite and informative on the phone, we decided on the Mobile Duo System. This includes two mobile devices, with belt-clip cases, two wrist buttons, one button to wall-mount, and a fall detector on an adjustable "necklace". Easy to periodically test. Accidentally dropped the fall detector, which caused an immediate alert, which was easy to cancel. The equipment seems to be top quality. No interference with my pacemaker. So far, I love the whole system.
It has helped my mother get help after falling
Very happy! Great customer service.
Although I have just been with Mobile Help for less than a month it certainly is much better interpersonally than the one I dropped after 10 years.Set up was made so easy and my first "low battery" problem was taken care of by phone with Michael.
Got this for my Mom it makes her feel safer and gives me piece of mind that she has it.
Great customer service from ordering to set up and testing.
I love my MobileHelp and feel more secure as I know help is just a "button press away" when I most need it. Thanks for the peace of mind you give to me.
Redding, CA
We have not had a fall or an emergency as of yet and I hope we don't, however we found out that the response time is very fast. The button was pushed by accident and we didn't respond fast enough and we had the police at the door checking to see if everything was ok..
Not mush to say, I haven't used it. I feel more secure having it.
MobileHelp is rated 4.68 based on 2,541 reviews