MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Postal service returned my unit at my request
This product is off and on. Last night I fell in the living room and no alarm was sent. Today I was getting dressed the the alarm goes off! When I need it, it did nothing!
I'm not satisfied with what I got. I want to return what I got. I thought that I was going to have a home base also. I'm home most of time.
After receiving my equipment I faced several family problems which caused me to delay setting up the system. I went to use it since I had to leave the house to get groceries it was then realized that there was no mobile case in the order. I did not it was wise to just throw it in my purse - I called your sales office and was assured that the case would be shipped out immediately; that was before Thanksgiving and I hope I will get it tomorrow so I feel secure in using the system.
I wish this product had met our needs. It was for my mother-in-law. My low rating is only because it didn't work in her situation. Cell service is very poor at her house and I did not trust the reliability of the internet based product. I did not realize that the product had changed to internet/cell only instead of land line based. My mother has had this product for nine years and loves it.
Delay-up to 55 seconds-to answer the pendant calling for help.
Agent stated battery life is 48 hours. I started on full overnight charge, no calls. Forgot to put in charger and next morning-24 hours- red light for charge on. So in less than 24 hours, battery was calling for charge
Have had to use it. Have a hard time keeping it charged. Has to be charged often. Not sure if I am to keep it on or turn it on if I need it. ⁰
MobileHelp is rated 4.68 based on 2,539 reviews