MobileHelp Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend MobileHelp

About MobileHelp: MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
customer service
Linda L Nelson
"Best value of the four I called and excellent customer service."
LaTori Arrington
"THIS IS A LIFE SAVER.. ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED U MUST BE COVERED WITH THIS DEVICE...IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE AND LESSEN THE DEATH RATE...IM 45YRS OLD AND WISH I KNEW ABOUT IT SOONER...THANK GOD FOR MOBILE APP👏👏👏"
Kathy Bean
"MobileHelp saved my mother's life many times over. It's THE BEST UNIT on the market, bar none, and MADE IN THE USA!! -- But even beyond the incredible life-saving unit, their customer service OUTSHINES any I've dealt with ever! .... Very responsive, caring, helpful, knowledgeable, and very supportive. Usually when one is contacting Customer Service, it's for a problem. But MobileHelp's team is OUTSTANDING, and I can't thank them enough for their kindness, compassion and HELP, after my Mom passed. I don't know what they do so differently to train or select their people, but all businesses could take a lesson from them. A joy and pleasure to work with, and I will always be thankful they were there for my mother.... and also for me. --- Kathy Bean"
"I’ll admit it’s early but I find the device doesn’t track in real time very often. I’m in a medium size city and was hoping for a better signal. Let’s hope it gets better"
"Most poorly run business ever. They charge from day of shipment and when I received equipment they couldn't get a connection. So after 2 weeks I returned equipment and was charged for appx. 3 weeks that I couldn't even use it and not at the discounted price but at the regular price. The equipment may have been okay but customer support was terrible."
"I hit the emergency button 3 times before it connected to the company. It just kept ringing and recycling my call. I finally dialed 911 on cell and then the company connected my call. I did call technical support and they said it could have been at the moment the signal was low. We live in a rural area. If you live in a rural area you might want to consider another option."
"I opted for your product because you were rated so highly. However, that was NOT my experience. I received the unit and immediately attempted to install it by following the directions. This was not difficult. I decided to test it by first pressing the test button on the main unit. That worked. I waited a while and then attempted to test the pendant by pressing its button. The main unit repeated "call placed" (or something similar) about 10 times before I gave up and disconnected the main unit. About 10 minutes later, I received a call asking if I had an emergency. That would have meant that, if it was an actual emergency, I would have been suffering (or worse) for about 15 minutes. I found this unacceptable and told that to the operator. I was told that he/she was sorry but just could not get to my call for help. It was then that I decided to cancel my membership. In addition, I found that the main unit needed to be closer to where my "emergency" occurred even though my condo is quite small since it did not respond from my bedroom while the unit was in the living room. A minor point: the lock box did not open even though the notation had the combination correct. I tried this in the 3 possible positions before giving up."
"products were way to big/bulky and heavy for an elderly petite woman"
"Your rep promised to send me return postage so I can return some of the products I am not using and have no need for. I AM STILL WAITING!!!"
"Days and times are way off. Doesn't help then to know effect of meds ."
"I am new to Mobilehelp and so far it’s been absolutely horrible.... I have a problem now with reading instructions and customer service is of no help whatsoever!!!! They are very condescending and down right rude. They laughed and refused to help me hook up my equipment. I’m going to try one more time in asking for help and if it turns out same as before then I will just cancel service. If customer service refuses to help I can only imagine what would happen if I was in a life or death situation........"
"Too many people involved. Finally got it resolved. Feel I shouldn't be charged for months I didn't use."
Hi Trisha,

Thank you for contacting MobileHelp. We reviewed your account and see that you had service for a total of 15 days, so you would get a FULL refund, since we offer to all of our customers a 30-day risk FREE trial, which means if you cancel and return your equipment in the first 30 days you would receive a FULL refund!

Thank you for taking the time to send us a message!

MobileHelp
"Very poor service and follow through. Information for ER contacts were incorrect and no follow through to correct it until I called twice. Doesn’t leave one with a feeling of confidence in an emergency"
Hi Mary Ann,

We are sorry to hear about your experience, as that is not typical here. We do see that you have spoken to a member of our management team today and it appears everything has been resolved. Should you need any further assistance, please contact us at 877-827-6207.

Thank you for being a valued part of the MobileHelp family!

Sincerely,

MobileHelp
"For a person with hearing problems, the microphones is really baddies"
"I am sending back your equipment. I no longer can afford to pay for this equipment. I have tried to call this number (1-877-827-6207) today 4-30-19 to talk to a representative, but was not able to talk to anyone. I sent you an email regarding this cancellation. I also called the Monitoring Center phone numbers, but they told me they do not monitor for MobileHelp. Please call me at 1-717-764-8095."
Hi Patsy,

We see that you have already spoken to Customer Care in regards to your account. Please let us know if you need any further assistance!

MobileHelp
"your equip. might be OK but would work only about 50% of the time in my location. I didn't the odds for equip. I would be betting my life on."
Clinton & Mary Nell Mosley,

We are sorry to see that you had to cancel your services. Our systems work on AT&T's cellular network and unfortunately if you live in a rural area where cellular service is limited that will be an issue. If in the future your location changes, we hope that you keep us in mind for future service.

MobileHelp
"I had returned my device. I wanted something I could wear that would track throughout my business travels and that is not what I received. I was told I could wear the watch for that purpose but it only works 300 feet from the main station. I believe the large neck piece tracks nationally but it is unacceptable."
Janet,

We are sorry to hear that you decided to cancel your service. Our standard wrist button or neck pendant must be within 350 feet of the Mobile Device (GPS unit) that you also take with you when you leave the house. The system you had worked anywhere in the US where there was AT&T cellular coverage. If having 2 pieces of equipment with you while conducting your business travels is too much, we also have our new all in one Smart Watch, where the GPS, speaker, and help button are all in once piece of equipment - the Smart Watch. www.mobilehelp.com/smart If you would like to discuss this further, please contact us at 877-827-6207.

"Cancelled service"
Robert & Sherry Steedman,

We are sorry to see that you cancelled your service. We hope if you decide in the future that a system would be for you, that you will keep us in mind.

MobileHelp
"not very pleased with the system. thank you"
Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you have not been pleased with the system. We have attempted to reach you, but have not been able to get in touch. We would love to discuss this in more detail with you. Please call us at 877-827-6207 at your earliest convenience.

MobileHelp
"The equipment came quickly. I had to send it back. I am 70 years old and couldn’t figure out what to do."
Linda,

We are sorry to see that you cancelled. We wish you would have given us an opportunity to walk you through how to use the system and equipment. If in the future you change your mind and decide to get another system, we hope you will give us another try.

MobileHelp
"The product seems good, the service is not good, when it takes over 20 days to receive the product, and they give you a month free, which is a joke cuz we ordered on Jan 31, got the system on Feb. 21 and our month free was Feb.! Not good customer service!"
Marguerite,

We do apologize that it took longer than normal to arrive, but there was a major snow storm in the state of Washington, and unfortunately when it comes to weather it is out of our control. No mail was delivered in that area for over a week, which caused the mail with FedEx to be backed up. We are very sorry that the weather in your area affected you this way. We extended your renewal a month to make up for time that you did not have the system. As a gesture of good faith, we have applied an additional month, so that your next payment is not due until 04/01/2020.

MobileHelp
"I have returned the items you shipped and have requested a refund. Still waiting. Your devices do not meet my needs although they appear to present effective protection for others."
Lawrence,

We are sorry to hear that our equipment did not meet your needs. We did receive your equipment and a full refund will be issued within 30 days of the date the equipment was received. We hope if in the future our equipment is something that would be useful to you, that you would again consider being apart of the MobileHelp family.

MobileHelp
"My alarm kept going off. Finally I was able to talk to a gentlemen who suggested I shorten the neckless. This has worked and I’ve gone 5 days without it going off. This should have been suggested the first or second time it went off. I was going to return it until this was done. That’s why you got a poor, if it had been done in a timely manner it would have been excellent."
Barbara,

We are sorry to hear that this wasn't suggested to you to begin with. We completely understand your frustration. However, we are happy to hear that issue has since been resolved. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact Customer Care at 877-827-6207.

MobileHelp is rated 4.65 based on 2,739 reviews