MobileHelp Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

We had 2 false alarms and one time mom fell and it didn't work at all in the frist 2 weeks. The people where nice but the hardware seems to be junk
I was enrolled twice and my credit card was charged accordingly. I contacted MobileHelp (hereafter MH). The representative took the information and instructed me to return one of the enrollment kits with the mailing label she was sending by email; a refund would be issue upon receipt and inspection of the returned kit. I objected for the reason that it was MH's error; there is no reason why I should be further inconvenienced by having to wait for a refund. The representative promised that steps would be taken to expedite an immediate refund. The email I received almost immediately upon conclusion of the discussion with M-H was nothing like what I was promised. The message instructed me to return one of the kits ensuring that that the item is return by a trackable service. I not only had to pay for the shipment, there is nothing in the message that touched on the matter of refunding the shipping charge. I contacted MH again. The representative informed me that the warehouse would take steps to cancel one of the shipments and steps would be taken to refund my credit card without further delay. Well, another email message consisting a prepaid mailing label came and one kit arrived soon thereafter. I waited in case a second package should turn up. It didn't. I was informed by my credit card that MH had issued a refund, fully 10 day after I initiated the review. There is still no explanation why I was sent a shipping label. My question is if MH made such a messy stew out of a simple matter of enrollment, how can I entrust my life to such an entity? At this point, my experience does not inspire me to confide confidence.
It isn't at all what I had expected. I mean to figure out how to return it, but haven't gotten around to it. It was misrepresented to me when I first called your company.
poor not in the sense of service because my mom never assembled the device during the time she had it, but when I returned the equipment because my mom did not want it any longer the refund was so incredibly low it was ridiculous.
I am paralleling your service with another I have had for circa a year and am looking to change for a "better" service. So far I have a number of issues. My current smaller pendant has both two-way dialogue, has buitt-in fall detection and recharges at lightening speed. I recharge both A.M. and P.M. Your pendant is MUCH larger (even cumbersome), requires 1-2 hours to recharge both A.M & P.M. and requires a separate fall-detect. My current much smaller with more functions requires less than ten minutes to recharge
after several weeks an my needs changed i canceled this program , i used my credit card for payment an they processed , then i returned the unit (with out even opening the shipping Box ) they received with in 4 days at the fla office i called an wanted to know when my refund would be processed NOW HERE IS THE KICKER I WAS TOLD IT WOULD TAKE A MONTH FOR THEM TO PROCESS THE REFUND . NO WAY SO I FILED A COMPLAINT WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AN IT HELPED TO GET THIS CHEEP COMPANY TO RESPOND WITH IN A FEW DAYS NOT A MONTH , IF U DECIDE TO PURCHASE ANY THING FROM THIS OUTFIT BE AWARE THEY DO NOT CARE IF OR WHEN U GET SERVICE AN ADDRESS ANY ISSUSE THEREFOR I AM GIVING THEM A NEG, REPORT IN THEIR HANDLING OF THIS PURCHASE , BUYER BEWARE ,
I don't think my MobileHelp is working properly. And I don't feel comfortable with it because I live alone and am handicapped and truly need something I can depend on working when I need it. This one the amber light flashes and the green just ever so often. I charge it every night and make sure it's done properly. This is not my first, I had a Great Call for many years and it always worked when I needed help. Please help me with this one. Marilyn
When I opened up the box and saw all the gizmos and what-nots, I said, "Nope, not for me." and sent it back.
After being told by the agent that AT&T (which is who they have as their service provider) that it would work in our area we received the system and it kept disconnecting. It wouldn't do us much good if we can't connect. We canceled and went with a system that is land lined based.
I'm sorry I don't feel I can give an rating at this point in time. I am still waiting for my refund on the MobileHelp I returned on Oct. 16, estimated date of delivery was Oct. 22nd. Will this be credited to my bank account or come in check form? Thank you
The necklace is way too sensitive and very uncomfortable to wear and it shows under most of my clothing . I have sent the equipment back and I'm waiting for a refund.
I’ll admit it’s early but I find the device doesn’t track in real time very often. I’m in a medium size city and was hoping for a better signal. Let’s hope it gets better
Most poorly run business ever. They charge from day of shipment and when I received equipment they couldn't get a connection. So after 2 weeks I returned equipment and was charged for appx. 3 weeks that I couldn't even use it and not at the discounted price but at the regular price. The equipment may have been okay but customer support was terrible.
I hit the emergency button 3 times before it connected to the company. It just kept ringing and recycling my call. I finally dialed 911 on cell and then the company connected my call. I did call technical support and they said it could have been at the moment the signal was low. We live in a rural area. If you live in a rural area you might want to consider another option.
I opted for your product because you were rated so highly. However, that was NOT my experience. I received the unit and immediately attempted to install it by following the directions. This was not difficult. I decided to test it by first pressing the test button on the main unit. That worked. I waited a while and then attempted to test the pendant by pressing its button. The main unit repeated "call placed" (or something similar) about 10 times before I gave up and disconnected the main unit. About 10 minutes later, I received a call asking if I had an emergency. That would have meant that, if it was an actual emergency, I would have been suffering (or worse) for about 15 minutes. I found this unacceptable and told that to the operator. I was told that he/she was sorry but just could not get to my call for help. It was then that I decided to cancel my membership. In addition, I found that the main unit needed to be closer to where my "emergency" occurred even though my condo is quite small since it did not respond from my bedroom while the unit was in the living room. A minor point: the lock box did not open even though the notation had the combination correct. I tried this in the 3 possible positions before giving up.
products were way to big/bulky and heavy for an elderly petite woman
Your rep promised to send me return postage so I can return some of the products I am not using and have no need for. I AM STILL WAITING!!!
Days and times are way off. Doesn't help then to know effect of meds .
I am new to Mobilehelp and so far it’s been absolutely horrible.... I have a problem now with reading instructions and customer service is of no help whatsoever!!!! They are very condescending and down right rude. They laughed and refused to help me hook up my equipment. I’m going to try one more time in asking for help and if it turns out same as before then I will just cancel service. If customer service refuses to help I can only imagine what would happen if I was in a life or death situation........
Too many people involved. Finally got it resolved. Feel I shouldn't be charged for months I didn't use.
Hi Trisha,

Thank you for contacting MobileHelp. We reviewed your account and see that you had service for a total of 15 days, so you would get a FULL refund, since we offer to all of our customers a 30-day risk FREE trial, which means if you cancel and return your equipment in the first 30 days you would receive a FULL refund!

Thank you for taking the time to send us a message!

Kind Regards,