MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

When I ordered this unit, I was ordering it for my Mother-in-law. We paid for the unit using a funds transfer from her checking account. I was told by the salesperson on the phone that the unit would arrive overnight once the transfer was completed. I drove from Indian to New York so I would be there to set the unit up. The fund showed withdrawn on Monday morning. On Wednesday I called Mobilehelp Customer Service to find out the status of my order and was informed that their company policy was the ship unit when the payments are made via funds transfer, the is a 10-day hold on shipments when this method of payment was used. It would have been nice to have been told that at the time of my order so my trip to New York was for not. I ended up paying someone in the area to set the unit up since I had to return to Indiana for work the following week. Also during the time, we were waiting for the unit to arrive, My mother-in-law received a call from customer service asking why her unit had not been activated and tghat she had received the unit. when she explained she had not received the unit, the person stated she had, getting my mother-in-law quite upset.
Satisfied with everybody that I spoke to within your organization everyone was pleasant and helpful and they had absolutely no difficulty when I came to canceling my subscription with you people this is just not the product for me it is no reflection on you it is simply not the product for me so therefore I am canceling and returning your equipment however I will reiterate that everybody I dealt with was the most professional thank you very much
Hi Mary, We received your review and your feedback is important to us, as we are constantly working to provide our customers with the best experience possible. We're sorry to hear that our system did not fit your needs, but please let us know if there is anything we could have done differently to earn a higher score. We would be happy to discuss alternative systems that may better suit your needs. Our Customer Service team is always happy to help, and can be reached directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 3. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.
Your Newer device/neck locket/ is Unreliable and comberson.
Hi Claudette, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with the equipment. Upon reviewing our records, seems like you have not had a chance to speak with our Technical Support team about these issues. We would like to contact you to help resolve these concerns. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to all our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
I am a very concerned customer with MobileHelp. I have had numerous problems with this company so far. I have tried to resolve with your customer service and I am currently waiting on a call from a supervisor. I have been waiting since Saturday. Also, the problem I am having is still a problem and I can't get resolved and this has been since Thursday, November 4. If you can in any way help I would appreciate it, otherwise I feel I will have to change companies. Thank You - Melanie Wilkins
Hi Melanie, We received your review, and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. We see that you were able to connect with our Technical Support team for assistance with resolving these issues. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers, and we would like to make sure you receive nothing less. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. We would be happy to have one of our representatives give you a call. Our Technical Support team can also be reached directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.
This product is represented online as the #1 recommended service for medical alert. That was not our experience. Our son is 27 years old, has epilepsy, and lives in New York City. He is very tech savvy, but this was very cumbersome equipment with way too many parts. He has worn a GPS-activated medical alert button for six years with zero trouble until that company was sold. He used MobileHelp for just under one month but it was too much even for him. At the same time, our elderly neighbor also signed up for MobileHelp and was completely overwhelmed. At the time we signed up, the Micro "would not be an all-in-one device for several more weeks." When we cancelled our son'd device, suddenly the Micro was available if we wanted to try that. It seemed like we were being duped into something. I can't explain it, but we got a bad feeling. Our son's safety and his comfort in using such a service is priority one. We were really not happy with MobileHelp. That being said, we worked with a representative named Joe and he could not have been more attentive and helpful. Kudos to him for representing your company well. I'm sorry this didn't work out. Our son is now using a medical alert app for his Apple watch, which is much more fitting to his way of life.
Hello, We received your review, and we are sorry to hear that the equipment did not suit your needs. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers, and we're glad to see that Joe was able to do that for you. As he mentioned, we do have an all-in-one neck pendant solution available, in case you would like to start coverage again in the future. Our Customer Service team is always happy to help with any questions or concerns you may have about your account. You can reach us by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 3. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.
One of the better systems. But very high prices.
Hi Jo Ann, Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us for others to benefit. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing our customers with great customer service, and the best value for the cost. Our Customer Service team would be more than happy to help review your account, and make sure you are on the most cost effective plan for your needs. Please also let us know if there is anything else we can do to earn a higher score. You can reach us by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 3. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.
I have been waiting for papers to come for Mary to sign. She does not have a computer. I have ask for them weeks ago and still have not gotten them or the device.
Hello, We have received your review, and we apologize for any delays you have experienced with your order. Our records indicate that this order has been delivered since the time of this review. The terms and conditions document should arrive shortly after. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers, and we want to make sure you receive nothing less. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns that we can help resolve. Our Customer Service team is always happy to help and can be reached by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 3. Thank you for being the most valued part of our MobileHelp family.
My mother had it for a week but didn't like it so I called customer service. The man was nice and gave me the address so I could return the items. About a week later and after paying almost $20 to mail and insure it (I was told to insure it for $650) I received a return mailing label. It bothered me that I was told I had to pay for the mailing when I didn't have to. I did call customer service only to be told that they couldn't do anything about it.
Hi Beverly, We received your review and we are sorry to hear about the inconvenience you experienced with your order. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers, and we would be happy to give you a call for further assistance with your account. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 3. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
We only participated for 3 weeks. We had 3 false alarms in 3 weeks. It seemed to me there was little or no screening of participants and minimal training. That resulted in people participating who were not well prepared and vulnerable to make mistakes.
Hello, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with the false alarms. This is not an experience we want any of our customers to have, and we would be happy to contact you to help with any unresolved issues. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help keep you covered in the future. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach Technical Support directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
A nightmare getting the equipment from Fedex. Lost the first shipment. Missed the next one which was supposedly to be overnight by 24 hours.
Well, the sales person was great. The equipment box arrived with the seal broken. I called to tell Mobile Help and they verified each component. I would have thought they would have taken the broken box and resent me an equipment that was not tampered with. But no, they did not nor did they offer. One thing they stressed a lot was to call a number to get help setup and test out the equipment. I called, got only automated operators, and was told that I can leave my contact info and someone would call me right back and i would never lose my spot in the line. No one called, it has now been 1 month and no one has called. I had to setup it up on my own. So, the sales experience was easy, support and onboarding was unexceptional in fact contrary to what they said. I hope the machine is setup correct, I still do not know. I may not renew my service after this year.
Never told us unit must be charged daily. Wife fell, broke her hip and unit didn’t work.
I called several times and was assured that u had d for sale a small pendant that does everything as well as fall detection. U guys said that this mini does not need any additional base station. Mobil guardian has one. So after talking with I several times I was assured that u have received this new gismo. So I sent money and got one. Just before opening it I was told that u guys are still waiting for the new one to arrive so I returned the mini u guys sent. Let me know when and if U get this new version. 🔝925 8907999 the many people I talked to each of them had a different answer re the new Guardian. One said it arrived another on the way. I spent definitely to Much energy on this. U can call me if U wish providing that the new mini arrivec
After receiving my equipment I faced several family problems which caused me to delay setting up the system. I went to use it since I had to leave the house to get groceries it was then realized that there was no mobile case in the order. I did not it was wise to just throw it in my purse - I called your sales office and was assured that the case would be shipped out immediately; that was before Thanksgiving and I hope I will get it tomorrow so I feel secure in using the system.
I wish this product had met our needs. It was for my mother-in-law. My low rating is only because it didn't work in her situation. Cell service is very poor at her house and I did not trust the reliability of the internet based product. I did not realize that the product had changed to internet/cell only instead of land line based. My mother has had this product for nine years and loves it.
Delay-up to 55 seconds-to answer the pendant calling for help. Agent stated battery life is 48 hours. I started on full overnight charge, no calls. Forgot to put in charger and next morning-24 hours- red light for charge on. So in less than 24 hours, battery was calling for charge
Have had to use it. Have a hard time keeping it charged. Has to be charged often. Not sure if I am to keep it on or turn it on if I need it. ⁰
MobileHelp is rated 4.67 based on 2,863 reviews