MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Cost cost cost
Everyone I spoke to at Mobile Help was wonderful, but it took the unit more than 3 weeks to get to us which i find to be unacceptable.
had to call 6 or7 times to get a workable door lock
Your written instructions are far to many for a newcomer to interpret. I find the lock box and the wrist band to be useful. There are booklets of instructions that would allow me to pilot a jet plane. I am a paratrooper and do not trust planes.
It should be easier to set up...thankfully my daughter lives nearby...
I’m quite satisfied now...
Have not setup (activated) MobileHelp because I have an issue with the lockbox on the front door. I do not have a regular door knob and the lockbox can easily be removed from the door handle. Until I can up with a solution I will not be using. Very sad.
In all fairness, I do not think I have had the servuce long enough to form an opinion..
I think this great for some but not all.
My mom may not renew her service because she feels like she can’t wear alarm or watch because she bumps into things often . She isn’t satisfied with it for this reason alone.
I am not a Mobile Help client at this time. I had to withdraw my application for your product due to financial reasons. Should that change in the near future, I will let you know , Thanks.
I was hoping for a better connection.the base unit keeps alerting for fall detection while I have not moved from bed or chair. This is ridiculous. I find myself running to cancel the alarm and one day I will probably fall because of it.
A mix up in sending the product.
I have had the unit for a short period of time, but am overwhelmed with all the pieces and have not really activated everything. Thank you.
Helpful for some people, not so much for me.
Have not use the system yet.
We haven’t used it yet because I’m not working. When I go back to work, he will use it.
I do not trust the system
The mobile device seems to have a mind of its own. It shuts down when it wants to. and restarts by it self.I can only use it in my home. The positive thing is that it does alert help if I need it. It just also does it when I don't
We cannot review this service as we did not activate. The extra “parts” Speaker aa well as process to use was too much.
We choose another device from another company
Have not had it long enough to rate yet it would be nice if the GPS did not have to be charged all the time it would be nice if the GPS system had a plug-in for the car. It would be nice if all systems did not have to be charged
Not helpful with getting this set up. No one ever got the people that need to be notified if something happens To me
MobileHelp is rated 4.68 based on 2,541 reviews