MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Could do a wonderful job for people who need that kind of service. It is disappointing
(as for me ) when you need that kind of service and then could not utilize the task as per doctor's orders. Carolyn
Did it for my mother. She says it is fine.
Find affordable housing I only tested it twice and the second time I tested it the alarm didn't work on the necklace and it took three weeks to get a new one so I'm sending it back thank you
I was lied to by the salesperson. His name is Scott. He said the unit could be carried in a wallet. It is much too big and too thick to put in a wallet. The service seems to be ok so far. It has to be charged too often..but , at least, it alerts you when the battery is low.
I like the base unit. Their prices are good for cellular units. I don't like that I was told the wall unit was waterproof during the sales call, but when I received it the paperwork clearly states that it isn't. I don't like not being able to live test the unit. I don't feel that the test done is suficient. It certainly is not suficient to make the user feel comfortable.
I feel terrible! When you get this age things happen too fast and with dementia that comes and goes worse than anything. I purchased your MobileHelp and it makes me feel better now, but I will be moving sooner than I thought and won’t need to have this setup where I am moving to. So as soon as I get ready for the moving van, I will pack the unit up and return it back to the company. Thank you!, Ruth Dodd
Don't like having to carry two devices. Have trouble with "Test" working.
Only just received this system. Have not had to use it.
Steve Rogers was very helpful and kind to help me settle a dispute. I had fallen and did not get help from your operator. Hopefully, it will be better if I fall again.
NEW SERVICE NOTHING TO SAY GOOD OR BAD AS I HAVE NOT NEEDED TO USE IT.
Wrist band and fall button do not verbally communicate with MobileHelp. You have to carry the second unit which is a royal pain. it would be great if it were all in the on button.
medic alert equipment far superior. fall button goes off in my sleep and in the shower. not acceptable. should have chosen another provider.
I fell and it didn't go off. I was barely able to get myself up. I told my caregiver and she suggested I call and have my pendant tested. I was told to drop it and again was faulty. I suggest the drop test along with the push button test.
Your service is average. Nothing outstanding! Your website is not very user friendly. However, once you finally speak to someone via phone; the service gets better.
I cancelled my MobileHelp and returned everything 2 weeks ago! Too complicated for me.
MobileHelp won't like this "revue," because I am disappointed. I seldom use only the main electrical unit and the item that firs on my wrist. I WAS excited about the "fall protection," but I am most vulnerable of falling when I get into the bath tub, but the pendant is NOT WATERPROOF,so I do not use it.

Before I am mailed a third time for equipment I do not use, it is my desire to returned equipment in order to not be billed a third time.

I accidentally set off the alarm and you quickly responded so I feel that if I do have a fall, your equipment will be very worthwhilke.

Sincerely,
MILES RUTHERFORD
807 Presley Way
Sugar Land, TX 77479
I did not use your device. I put in a rating because it wouldn't let me write a review without it. My mother ended up in long term care before we ever got the Mobil Health device set up. I'm writing this review in the hope that if I complete this you will stop sending me emails asking me to complete it.
The way things were explained is that the medical button is like a cell phone that needs to be charged and that when I push any of my devices I will hear my call for help on the medical button??? I have a fall button and a round disc and a watch too many things to wear Very confusing on how to set up
Theresa St. Sauver
STOP E MAILING ME ABOUT MY CONTRACT. CHECK YOUR RECORDS.
i can't hang the door on my doorknob!!!
MobileHelp is rated 4.74 based on 2,781 reviews