MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Accidentally pushed Mobil button. Did not know what to and pushed off button. This resulted in calls to my emergency Notifier’s. I tried calling your number and had to for at least 15 minutes. I could have been dead you then.
Not acceptable
So far. So good! Nice people and very helpful!
Have not use the system yet.
We haven’t used it yet because I’m not working. When I go back to work, he will use it.
I do not trust the system
The mobile device seems to have a mind of its own. It shuts down when it wants to. and restarts by it self.I can only use it in my home. The positive thing is that it does alert help if I need it. It just also does it when I don't
We cannot review this service as we did not activate. The extra “parts” Speaker aa well as process to use was too much.
We choose another device from another company
Have not had it long enough to rate yet it would be nice if the GPS did not have to be charged all the time it would be nice if the GPS system had a plug-in for the car. It would be nice if all systems did not have to be charged
Not helpful with getting this set up. No one ever got the people that need to be notified if something happens To me
It was good for my brother for about a week but he has been in the hospital for last three weeks. So I will have to see after. Thanks.
I found after receiving the MobileHelp devices that unlike what I understood at the time I purchased everything, the system was much more complicated than I anticipated. I knew my 90 year old mother would be unwilling to contend with tech support, pressing a button for a set number of seconds, etc. In setting it up, I could tell it was not going to work for us.
I will be satisfied when I receive my anticipated refund.

I see that the remaining questions are regarding the refund. This survey is premature as I am told not to expect a refund for up to 30 days.
Customer service when I ordered was extremely helpful. Product came quickly. Installed it and that was about it. Returned within the first 30 days. Nothing wrong with the product or service, just not right for us. If I had received my refund in a timely manner it would have been 5 stars. ( still waiting since 8-17)
waiting to see if this unit works. already had one false alarm while mother was sleeping and pendant was sitting on table...no one can tell me why it went off. luckily it was a false alarm.
Bracelet too stretchy
Can you call me on how to use the devises Thank you 8043203549
My bracelet did not get shipped. I only received the necklace and the mobile help button
I fell/stumbled twice since I have been wearing your fall detector. It did not respond to either fall
It is not much of a fall detector is it?,,
Could do a wonderful job for people who need that kind of service. It is disappointing
(as for me ) when you need that kind of service and then could not utilize the task as per doctor's orders. Carolyn
Find affordable housing I only tested it twice and the second time I tested it the alarm didn't work on the necklace and it took three weeks to get a new one so I'm sending it back thank you
I was lied to by the salesperson. His name is Scott. He said the unit could be carried in a wallet. It is much too big and too thick to put in a wallet. The service seems to be ok so far. It has to be charged too often..but , at least, it alerts you when the battery is low.
MobileHelp is rated 4.70 based on 2,651 reviews