MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Too many devices to keep track of and to keep charged.
Thankfully, so far I have not had need of it.
I like the concept of this product I like the equipment but when I first ordered it for my mother I wanted to test the product only problem I have the response was too too slow the operative was always busy if there was emergency what would happen the operator will be too busy to respond they to resolve this problem
response time is slow
I’m very disappointed. I sent the equipment back at least a month ago and I have not gotten my refund. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? I can’t answer the other questions because I haven’t gotten my refund.
Mobile locator device It Doesn't make sense why The person has to carry 2 items When they leave their house
i no longer have the mobile help. i sent it back. it had too many things to keep track of and i thought it was expensive.
System is adequate. I’ve set my son up as first contact before EMS to manage false alarms. He’s gotten some calls where a button has been accidentally pushed. He was contacted by the call center. When they were asked what number to call back to should services actually be needed he was given the emergency number. When trying to call back that number to get EMS dispatched he was out in a call queue. Flaw in system. Customer service is good All medical alert systems appear to use similar products. So look for best pricing. Pricing isn’t bad but I should have asked more questions when investigating. What I thought was “a deal” wasn’t as it was bundling wordsmithing. I
The fall button go off to easy. I don't want to wear it because of this
Currently turned off. The fall detector went off when she didn't fall enough my mother doesn't want to wear t h e pendant or turn the base unit back on.
I wanted to order the wristband thing for my dad but cannot find how to on your site or my account.
Have not used it since my wife with dementia set off the alarm. Still will use it. Louis
I've only had it for less than a month. It was easy yo set up though.
HAVE NOT YET SET IT UP!
I do feel safer having this device with me but have found it is very tempermental and I have accidently hit the fall button and alerted company, Not happy about this feature.
I can’t help you much as I have not used it yet. It is a comfort to have tho.
I like it but I do not like the fact that it is a 2 piece system. I have to take both pieces whenever I leave the house.
Item was returned unopened asap (within 4 days) as no further need for device....assumed it was resolved until this msg
I really don't know what to say about the mobile help I haven't had to use it yet. Hopefully I won't have too.
I don't have a place to put it I need a bigger place to put it. that's the reason why I want to retire it. Sorry!
MobileHelp is rated 4.69 based on 2,682 reviews