MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

it doesn't work very well
Mom never received her device. Please trace and redeliver or resend. This is most frustrating since it hit her credit card
Wireless system does not work on internet, only phone. I have no cellphone service. Customer service was lousy. Had to return it all, tried to order a landline unit, but they wanted to charge me again before refunding the first charge. They actually refused to delay the second purchase & charge, so I cancelled everything myself, to delay the second charge. And then found a much better deal too: if you’re over 50, check out your County Office For the Aging. Thank you, MobileHelp!
I don’t think too much of your Company waiting a month to issue a refund. I’ve never heard of such. I can promise you one thing, I won’t reach out to you again or will I tell anyone about Mobile Help, if I do, it won’t be good.
Paula Walker
I hate it. I refuse to use it. I needed this product for outside in my yard. I have to wear two devices around my neck, they annoy me. I haven't decided yet whether to keep it.
The directions were not even remotely near the equipment I was sent and it didn’t match what I was told about it. As soon as I am healthy enough to deal with it it is going back unused
Who are you?
I never signed up for Mobilehelp. One of your pushy salesmen signed me up without any approval on my part. If I were CEO of your company he would have been fired. I’ve asked to get my name off your records. PLEASE!
Well it’s not working for me
The medical alert system did not work the first time it was tested. They sent a older model and it didn't work either. I paid for one year of service by credit card before they sent the product. They paid to return systems but have a policy of not refunding money for 30 days. Will contact BBB.
I don't really have a review to share about the company don't know much bout you.
Have not received my unit to date.
The sales experience was extremely pushy. Furthermore, I asked to process payment/order the next day so I could change the billing card and was assured that would be the case. My card then was immediately billed and there was no way to reverse that.

Second, the product did not work, as cell reception is poor in my father's place of residence, and I was assured it would work despite my overtures of connectivity issues.

Third, I was told, with a confirmation number to boot, that the full amount I was billed for INCLUDING overnight shipping would be refunded. The refund did not include the shipping charge.

Going through multiple medical alert companies, I can assure any consumer that they are all the same. They are trying to sell a product first and foremost and they can sugarcoat the wording of the customer service rep, but they are all the same. So, try to get the best deal with equipment that actually works. That was not MobileHelp in my particular case.
I have not had any connection to Mobile Help, except for a bunch of fake phone calls and emails, that did not concern me. I wish you would get me of your list, so I don't get bothered anymore. Got it.
Continued calls, texts emails long after I cancelled it
I haven't been able to activate it. The test button did not work. Now I've been instructed to call you. It's a hassle. Wish I hadn't paid for a whole year.
I am quite certain you would NOT want to share any review I would write!!!
I cancelled the service!! They still charged me for inistal equipment charges and 1st month charge!! This company is dishonest!!! I have no money in my account because they took the money out of my account!!! I don't get SSI until the 25th!! I need my money back 😭!!!
I have returned all the equipment you sent me for a refund. I was not happy with some of the equipment. I sent it back within the time period of 30 days, but never even have heard from you. If you do respond by returning my $519.50, I will contact my attorney.
I’ve tried testing the system multiple times already and it just keeps saying contacting help or whatever it says.
My mom fell yesterday and nothings happened. Waste of money!!’
MobileHelp is rated 4.70 based on 2,624 reviews