MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

I am not a client of MobileHelp.
EASY to sign up. Next to impossible to cancel and receive refund,
When my mom pushed her button, she couldn't hear the call center representative talking to her. Therefore, this system did not meet our needs and we returned it to the MobileHelp company.
My father didn’t want the device so we sent it back now I can’t get my money back…
Trying to contact you about watch bands. This one is a jokr
I WAS SEEKING A DEVICE THAT INCORPORATED BOTH AN EMERGENCY CALL BUTTON AND A FALL DECTOR. I WAS ASSURED BY THE SALES AHENT WITH WHOM I SPOKE THAT YOUR DEVICE PROVIDED THESE FEATURES. WHEN THE DEVICE WAS RECEIVED IT HAD SEPARATE EMERGENCE CALL BUTON AND SEPARATE FALL DETECTOR. IT DID NOT MEET MY REQUIREMENTS AND WAS MISREPRESENTED BY YOUR SALES AGENT.
Not impressed. How can you text me asking if I could receive a call, I say yes. Y’all call then you put me on hold. Seriously can’t wait not to renew
I wish you would have shown me that a person with pacemaker could not use fall button in danger of his life. Fortunately for me I had company who could read the little bitty lettering on the button wrapping. I think you need to be more informative in the future!
Your service is OUTRAGEOUS! The Fire Department just showed up at my house and I was startled! Two days ago, I had spoken to you about the INSENSITIVITY of the neck alarm you sent me that goes off with the slightest movement!!!!! You are in the process of sending me a new one that does the same God dam thing!! That's why the Fire Department just showed up at my house! I'm going to have to cancel my service with you!!! This is outrageous!!!
I am very happy to have this to aide me in my daily life and happy that I haven't had to make use of it so far. I am an active 85 year old and this keeps me going to enjoy my home and garden.
Don't want your services waiting on the return slips thank you ...i told you that before.
watch is useless
Mobile Help is a RIP off company. They sell cheap CHINESE EQUIPMENT that doesn't work. My equipment was sent pronto after payment was made,however unit #1 would not charge up. Equipment #2 was sent pronto. That charger did not charge also. Charger#3 was sent back for a full refund. Twelve days have gone by and am still arguing about my refund. I am receiving refund at my bank by means of reverse charge for my investment. I had a heart attack October 22 with stints placed. On October 24 I suffered a stroke. I ordered Mobile Help equipment on November 6. During the test of one GPS it could not not be cancelled while I was on the phone with Mobile Help control center. Oh that's a different company altogether I found out. My emergency contact to check on me before Ambulance would have been sent consisted of a text to my family at approximately 3:00am in the morning...not a phone call to come open my door instead of breaking the door to enter my house by medics. Mobile Help just wants your money. They lied to me that they made their own equipment!!!! Why does equipment have made in China stickers on every piece I bought. Oh that's just the beginning of future customers problems. If you don't purchase their repair policy after 30 days you must pay to get the equipment working. I wish they would not advertise as being #1 company. Mobile help needs help themselves for preying on poor unhealthy senior citizens. Truly. Will G.
What happened to me was an outright scam. Based on my reading of Consumer Reports cost should have something south of $100 a month. I called mobile and was told the cost would be either $415 or $ 515 per month because of some service I was told I had agreed to. I packed it up the next day sent to an address in Boca Raton. I had it tracked and was informed delivery was made a few daks later $415
We have had it at least two months and it has signaled three falls that did not happen. We were able to stop personnel from coming only one of three times because they called me in person. The other two times it was robotic, my 89-year old Dad did not hear it & emergency people were sent to a restaurant in vain & one night came into Dad’s house as he laid sleeping in bed. Now we are out of state from him and I got an email saying his system was shut down when we need it most. I guess I need to ask for a refund & return it, since it is not working for us. And of course they are closed on weekends to top it off.
Unfortunately, we had to return the watch because it is dependent on using ATT . The signal strength was too low in our area and the battery only lasted about 5 or 6 hours
very disappointed in processing my order . I had to cancel order because of being unable to be home due to surgery on the exact day they were to deliver and they would not change anydate and all they wanted to do is argue with me.
ordered it on 8/5 would not work here on AT&T coverage I called them the same day I received it requested a return authorization sent it back still waiting on a refund. I was called and told they received it and I would receive a full refund. Still waiting for the refund. It is 9/3 and have not received my money back. WOULD NOT RECOMMED THIS COMPANY IF THIS IS WHAT THERE SERVICE IS LIKE. MIKE CURLEY
I requested the fall alert pendant. They do not tell you when you order that the fall pendant does not work on its own. You must carry the speaker unit with you. It is larger than a deck of cards and it has no strap or hook for a strap to enable you to carry it on your neck or wrist. Very impractical and inconvenient to carry around with you. So I canceled the service
MobileHelp is rated 4.69 based on 2,676 reviews