MobileHelp Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend MobileHelp

About MobileHelp: MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Click Here
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
customer service
Linda L Nelson
"Best value of the four I called and excellent customer service."
LaTori Arrington
"THIS IS A LIFE SAVER.. ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED U MUST BE COVERED WITH THIS DEVICE...IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE AND LESSEN THE DEATH RATE...IM 45YRS OLD AND WISH I KNEW ABOUT IT SOONER...THANK GOD FOR MOBILE APP👏👏👏"
Kathy Bean
"MobileHelp saved my mother's life many times over. It's THE BEST UNIT on the market, bar none, and MADE IN THE USA!! -- But even beyond the incredible life-saving unit, their customer service OUTSHINES any I've dealt with ever! .... Very responsive, caring, helpful, knowledgeable, and very supportive. Usually when one is contacting Customer Service, it's for a problem. But MobileHelp's team is OUTSTANDING, and I can't thank them enough for their kindness, compassion and HELP, after my Mom passed. I don't know what they do so differently to train or select their people, but all businesses could take a lesson from them. A joy and pleasure to work with, and I will always be thankful they were there for my mother.... and also for me. --- Kathy Bean"
"I was under the impression that I can be able to use my buttons outside my home like while shopping or running errands but after I received the equipment I read that it only works up to 600 ft. and that will not help me and is not what I want. The entire ad I replied to and ordered this from was very misleading in many ways. I'm sorry I gave the referral card to an elderly lady because it won't help her if she is out and about either and I told her it would. I was just charged for the 2nd month but I meant to cancel before. My lockbox code never worked to open my box. And my fall button goes off when I shower or change clothes and lay down. And I believe theres a charge after so many calls to their service. In the late evening when I needed ambulance I pressed button and I did not get immediate response as I would in daytime or for false alarms. So I pushed button on equipment and still waited. I eventually called 911 from my landline then they answered. I will be willing to workout all these issues and keep the service if possible. But next month Im3 switching."
"It it is definitely evident there is pressure on the Unfortunate employee that Has to try to convince someone from not canceling certainly no problem with employees I understand they were doing their job however you can tell there’s pressure from the top not to let us leave when we want so for that you get a one star this was a mistake ordering it in the first place END"
"The initial agent misrepresented the mobility of the system. My initial question was whether or not it would work in a vehicle. It has to be plugged into a wall socket for a few hours every 24 hours. The customer service person I spoke with after receiving not mobile equipment had poor listening skills and did not respond to the questions asked, preferring to repeat the same spiel over and over . We will be going with another company. It is very important to have good and competent customer service for something so important."
"I cancelled my account and return the mobile help products back in August 15 i am wondering what is taking so long for my account to be credited?"
"ordered it on 8/5 would not work here on AT&T coverage I called them the same day I received it requested a return authorization sent it back still waiting on a refund. I was called and told they received it and I would receive a full refund. Still waiting for the refund. It is 9/3 and have not received my money back. WOULD NOT RECOMMED THIS COMPANY IF THIS IS WHAT THERE SERVICE IS LIKE. MIKE CURLEY"
"worce then terrible"
"Don't have it"
"i am still waiting for my refund"
"Horrible! Before I even purchased the product I said I was told AT&T svc will not work by another company. The man who I spoke to assured me this would work. Problems of course occurred and a lady I spoke to said I needed to drop to 3G from 4G. I did this and when I called to activate the 3G svc I was informed AT&T svc was not available in my father's area. I said this all along. Supposedly I'm getting all my money back, but we'll see if that happens. Very dissatisfied and would never reccomend this company!!"
"Representative was extremely knowledgeable and professional. He took the time to clearly walk me through entire package"
Hi,

Sounds like you had a great experience! Is there anything we can do to earn a higher rating?

Thank you for being a valued part of the MobileHelp family!

MobileHelp
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! is there anything we can do to earn a higher rating?

MobileHelp
"While you were trying to talk me into it no problem reaching you. After I signed up it takes 1-2 days to reach you, after I call & leave a message."
Lucy,

We are sorry to hear about your experience, as that is not typical here at MobileHelp. We will be reaching out to you to discuss further.

We thank you for being a valued part of the MobileHelp family!

MobileHelp
"What is interesting is:..........I returned the product and it is taking 1 month to be reimbursed. ONE MONTH'S INTEREST FOR YOUR COMPANY. Not a bad way for you to get FREE money."
Hi Tom,

Thank you for your feedback. Once we receive the equipment, refunds can take up to 30 days, however, I do see that your refund was already processed. If you need any further assistance with this, please contact Customer Care at 877-827-6207, Option 4.

MobileHelp
"I was told that the equipment would work out here in rural Arkansas. It didn't. More research should be done to give truthful answers to initial inquiries."
Barbara,

We are sorry to hear that you were not able to connect to AT&T's cellular network at your home. While every effort is made to ensure we are setting up service in a location that has coverage with AT&T's cellular network, there are still times where someone can live in a dead zone not shown on the map. This is one reason why we provide a 30 day risk free trial, so if you need to cancel and return the equipment in the first 30 days, you will receive a full refund.

Thank you for taking the time to send us a message.

MobileHelp
"My pendant with fall detection went off during delivery and the fire dept. was at my door before I even owned the system. I want to be able to wear it to bed, in the shower, while cooking, and while watching tv but it goes off all the time for no reason. I'm losing sleep because of these false alarms. It feels like my pendant is defective."
Karen,

It was a pleasure speaking to you today. We are happy that we were able to resolve your issues with your Fall Detection Pendant. Should you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 877-827-6207.

Thank you for being a valued part of the MobileHelp family.

MobileHelp
"The fall protection pendant is set so high that when driving on a city street caused the alarm to go off. It went off in the doctor's office, just from my leaning against the counter. I used one last Spring and Summer and I never had a false alarm with it. The only reason I didn't go with the same company because I needed one that would cover me anywhere I traveled in the U.S. and the one had had last year only covered me in the area where I lived. I still need fall protection, but not one that is so sensitive that I can't live my daily life without fear of setting it off."
Beverly,

We are sorry to hear that you found the fall detection pendant too sensitive for you. We do see that you have spoken to our Technical Support department and are happy to see that your issue has been resolved. If you need any further assistance, please contact us at 877-827-6207.

MobileHelp
"I would like to give you a very good but I have not received anything from you!!!"
John,

Thank you for your review. It appears that when you spoke to our sales department last month, you scheduled your equipment to ship 30 days out. Your order shipped today. You will receive it in 5-7 business days. We look forward to having you as a MobileHelp customer. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact Customer Care at 877-827-6207.

MobileHelp
"No review- ordered for my parents and WAS NOT delivered when promised or for a week after- when finally arrived was refused by mother and sent back- so I am now waiting on my promised refund."
Kenneth,

We are sorry to hear you cancelled due to delivery. Unfortunately, weather delays are completely out of our control. We see that your account has already been cancelled and any refund due will be processed within 30 days of the date the equipment was received.

MobileHelp
"I still do not know how to use it. When I move up north at the end of April do I need to tell you my new address? Please answer me. Nancy Gates"
Nancy,

We have attempted to reach you several times since the beginning of January to assist you with your equipment, but have only reached your voicemail. Yes, we will need to update your address when you move. Please contact Technical Support at 877-827-6207, Option 1.

We look forward to speaking to you.

MobileHelp
"I cancelled and returned everything for a refund. Where's my refund? No refund yet? That's my review!!"
Robert,

We see that you did return your equipment, however, it does not appear that you contacted Customer Care prior to doing so to go over the cancellation process. Refunds are issued within 30 days from receipt of the equipment. If you have any additional questions, please contact Customer Care at 877-827-6207, M-F 8am-8pm EST & Sat 9am-6pm EST.

MobileHelp
"I have decided not to use your service. the headquarters is too far away from my location. Please cancel any orders on my behalf. Amy Bahr"
Amy,

Our service covers the entire United States where there is AT&T Cellular Coverage. When you press your button for help we contact your local responders. Our Corporate Headquarters do not need to be in your town for you to get help with our service. We are sorry to hear you want cancel your services for this reason.

MobileHelp is rated 4.65 based on 2,774 reviews