MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

The medical alert system did not work the first time it was tested. They sent a older model and it didn't work either. I paid for one year of service by credit card before they sent the product. They paid to return systems but have a policy of not refunding money for 30 days. Will contact BBB.
I don't really have a review to share about the company don't know much bout you.
Have not received my unit to date.
The sales experience was extremely pushy. Furthermore, I asked to process payment/order the next day so I could change the billing card and was assured that would be the case. My card then was immediately billed and there was no way to reverse that.

Second, the product did not work, as cell reception is poor in my father's place of residence, and I was assured it would work despite my overtures of connectivity issues.

Third, I was told, with a confirmation number to boot, that the full amount I was billed for INCLUDING overnight shipping would be refunded. The refund did not include the shipping charge.

Going through multiple medical alert companies, I can assure any consumer that they are all the same. They are trying to sell a product first and foremost and they can sugarcoat the wording of the customer service rep, but they are all the same. So, try to get the best deal with equipment that actually works. That was not MobileHelp in my particular case.
I have not had any connection to Mobile Help, except for a bunch of fake phone calls and emails, that did not concern me. I wish you would get me of your list, so I don't get bothered anymore. Got it.
Continued calls, texts emails long after I cancelled it
I haven't been able to activate it. The test button did not work. Now I've been instructed to call you. It's a hassle. Wish I hadn't paid for a whole year.
I am quite certain you would NOT want to share any review I would write!!!
I cancelled the service!! They still charged me for inistal equipment charges and 1st month charge!! This company is dishonest!!! I have no money in my account because they took the money out of my account!!! I don't get SSI until the 25th!! I need my money back 😭!!!
I have returned all the equipment you sent me for a refund. I was not happy with some of the equipment. I sent it back within the time period of 30 days, but never even have heard from you. If you do respond by returning my $519.50, I will contact my attorney.
I’ve tried testing the system multiple times already and it just keeps saying contacting help or whatever it says.
My mom fell yesterday and nothings happened. Waste of money!!’
I candled my order waiting for refund
l didn't get a chance to use your system as it would not work in my home. l live in the country. l am not happy, however because l have yet to recieve my complete refund for it. lf you can speed that up, l would appreciate it. Jackie
I have yet to receive any equipment I wish to cancel
This company scammed me out of my money i cancelled my service and they still took money out of my bank account this is a scam company i will never do bussiness with them ever again they scam people out of your money.
i were it on my arm and it felt like it did not belong its clumsy and big and inconvenient. i have a new one its so light and i don't know i have it on . i had anxiety attack having this thing on my wrist i taking it of and pin it on my sweater . u have to make slicker kind of bracelet . the one i have is from electronic caregiver . its a little more but watt a dive rent.
Don't want your services waiting on the return slips thank you ...i told you that before.
watch is useless
Mobile Help is a RIP off company. They sell cheap CHINESE EQUIPMENT that doesn't work. My equipment was sent pronto after payment was made,however unit #1 would not charge up. Equipment #2 was sent pronto. That charger did not charge also. Charger#3 was sent back for a full refund. Twelve days have gone by and am still arguing about my refund. I am receiving refund at my bank by means of reverse charge for my investment. I had a heart attack October 22 with stints placed. On October 24 I suffered a stroke. I ordered Mobile Help equipment on November 6. During the test of one GPS it could not not be cancelled while I was on the phone with Mobile Help control center. Oh that's a different company altogether I found out. My emergency contact to check on me before Ambulance would have been sent consisted of a text to my family at approximately 3:00am in the morning...not a phone call to come open my door instead of breaking the door to enter my house by medics. Mobile Help just wants your money. They lied to me that they made their own equipment!!!! Why does equipment have made in China stickers on every piece I bought. Oh that's just the beginning of future customers problems. If you don't purchase their repair policy after 30 days you must pay to get the equipment working. I wish they would not advertise as being #1 company. Mobile help needs help themselves for preying on poor unhealthy senior citizens.
Truly. Will G.
What happened to me was an outright scam. Based on my reading of Consumer Reports cost should have something south of $100 a month. I called mobile and was told the cost would be either $415 or $ 515 per month because of some service I was told I had agreed to. I packed it up the next day sent to an address in Boca Raton. I had it tracked and was informed delivery was made a few daks later

$415