MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Well, the basic concept of having a safety alarm device on hand for possible use by someone in need of care seems to be handled well here. But the "fall" device we tried was a disaster. The first day my wife simply was removing it from her neck and the alarm went off! We pressed the button on the home base and said it was an error, but the mobile unit was still broadcasting a message as to whether or not we needed emergency help. Really, it we respond to one unit why does the other still keep going. The same thing happened several days later when she simply bent over to get something on a lower shelf in the freezer. We canceled the next day, because the device it useless if it keep giving false alarms for every day fractions. We swapped for a regular pendant and got the sheet on how to calibrate it, but the guy on the phone said never mind, he could do it from his end. Nice, but not what it emphatically states in the info sheet that came with the new one. Seems like you don't have your act together. And lastly, how dare you to tell me to speak to you before I give a low rating! Were you going to try to raise my opinion to great. If so than the ratings are useless, but I doubt you will let this one be published anyway..
Customer service when I ordered was extremely helpful. Product came quickly. Installed it and that was about it. Returned within the first 30 days. Nothing wrong with the product or service, just not right for us. If I had received my refund in a timely manner it would have been 5 stars. ( still waiting since 8-17)
The customer service was fine. However, I am unhappy that because I needed to change my lock box code I would lose the warranty. I do not understand this.
The fall button go off to easy. I don't want to wear it because of this
Within a month of having gotten the system for my mom, she felt in her living room. Within minutes the paramedics were at her door, were able to come in and take her to the hospital. This could have easily been a tragedy! But thanks to MobileHelp it was avoided!!!
I have a lot of positive things to say about mobile help including their sales employees, their website, and their product line. Really great! However It is amazing to me that their target audience is the elderly of which many have hearing issues But their product line does not include anything to address issues for those with hearing disabilities. I have signed up for the fall protection for my elderly parents however my father who wears hearing aids was not able to hear the customer service agent calling to check on him as we tested the system.
Have not setup (activated) MobileHelp because I have an issue with the lockbox on the front door. I do not have a regular door knob and the lockbox can easily be removed from the door handle. Until I can up with a solution I will not be using. Very sad.
Have had to use it. Have a hard time keeping it charged. Has to be charged often. Not sure if I am to keep it on or turn it on if I need it. ⁰
I was lied to by the salesperson. His name is Scott. He said the unit could be carried in a wallet. It is much too big and too thick to put in a wallet. The service seems to be ok so far. It has to be charged too often..but , at least, it alerts you when the battery is low.
I like the base unit. Their prices are good for cellular units. I don't like that I was told the wall unit was waterproof during the sales call, but when I received it the paperwork clearly states that it isn't. I don't like not being able to live test the unit. I don't feel that the test done is suficient. It certainly is not suficient to make the user feel comfortable.
My alarm has gone off twice without apparent cause. I'm grateful for the sensitivity but sorry to cause unnecessary calls. Sure wish everything could be contained in one pendant.
Don't like having to carry two devices. Have trouble with "Test" working.
medic alert equipment far superior. fall button goes off in my sleep and in the shower. not acceptable. should have chosen another provider.
Very happy! Great customer service.
I fell and it didn't go off. I was barely able to get myself up. I told my caregiver and she suggested I call and have my pendant tested. I was told to drop it and again was faulty. I suggest the drop test along with the push button test.
I cancelled my MobileHelp and returned everything 2 weeks ago! Too complicated for me.
Very friendly and made the process easy!! Thank you!!
You've been very responsive when I've tested. My fall button has gone off several times when I haven't fallen. Of course you called. But the dang thing seem overly sensitive. Another issue is the loudness of the monitor. That's a big plus at home, but if I'm out in public, I'm not so sure I'd be comfortable letting everyone around me know it's gone off. Maybe there is no answer. Better to hear you than not!
Mobile Help is a RIP off company. They sell cheap CHINESE EQUIPMENT that doesn't work. My equipment was sent pronto after payment was made,however unit #1 would not charge up. Equipment #2 was sent pronto. That charger did not charge also. Charger#3 was sent back for a full refund. Twelve days have gone by and am still arguing about my refund. I am receiving refund at my bank by means of reverse charge for my investment. I had a heart attack October 22 with stints placed. On October 24 I suffered a stroke. I ordered Mobile Help equipment on November 6. During the test of one GPS it could not not be cancelled while I was on the phone with Mobile Help control center. Oh that's a different company altogether I found out. My emergency contact to check on me before Ambulance would have been sent consisted of a text to my family at approximately 3:00am in the morning...not a phone call to come open my door instead of breaking the door to enter my house by medics. Mobile Help just wants your money. They lied to me that they made their own equipment!!!! Why does equipment have made in China stickers on every piece I bought. Oh that's just the beginning of future customers problems. If you don't purchase their repair policy after 30 days you must pay to get the equipment working. I wish they would not advertise as being #1 company. Mobile help needs help themselves for preying on poor unhealthy senior citizens. Truly. Will G.
I did you did not respond
MobileHelp is rated 4.69 based on 2,681 reviews