MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Well, the basic concept of having a safety alarm device on hand for possible use by someone in need of care seems to be handled well here. But the "fall" device we tried was a disaster. The first day my wife simply was removing it from her neck and the alarm went off! We pressed the button on the home base and said it was an error, but the mobile unit was still broadcasting a message as to whether or not we needed emergency help. Really, it we respond to one unit why does the other still keep going. The same thing happened several days later when she simply bent over to get something on a lower shelf in the freezer. We canceled the next day, because the device it useless if it keep giving false alarms for every day fractions. We swapped for a regular pendant and got the sheet on how to calibrate it, but the guy on the phone said never mind, he could do it from his end. Nice, but not what it emphatically states in the info sheet that came with the new one. Seems like you don't have your act together.
And lastly, how dare you to tell me to speak to you before I give a low rating! Were you going to try to raise my opinion to great. If so than the ratings are useless, but I doubt you will let this one be published anyway..
The customer service was fine. However, I am unhappy that because I needed to change my lock box code I would lose the warranty. I do not understand this.
Very friendly and made the process easy!! Thank you!!
Mobile Help is a RIP off company. They sell cheap CHINESE EQUIPMENT that doesn't work. My equipment was sent pronto after payment was made,however unit #1 would not charge up. Equipment #2 was sent pronto. That charger did not charge also. Charger#3 was sent back for a full refund. Twelve days have gone by and am still arguing about my refund. I am receiving refund at my bank by means of reverse charge for my investment. I had a heart attack October 22 with stints placed. On October 24 I suffered a stroke. I ordered Mobile Help equipment on November 6. During the test of one GPS it could not not be cancelled while I was on the phone with Mobile Help control center. Oh that's a different company altogether I found out. My emergency contact to check on me before Ambulance would have been sent consisted of a text to my family at approximately 3:00am in the morning...not a phone call to come open my door instead of breaking the door to enter my house by medics. Mobile Help just wants your money. They lied to me that they made their own equipment!!!! Why does equipment have made in China stickers on every piece I bought. Oh that's just the beginning of future customers problems. If you don't purchase their repair policy after 30 days you must pay to get the equipment working. I wish they would not advertise as being #1 company. Mobile help needs help themselves for preying on poor unhealthy senior citizens.
Truly. Will G.
Very pleased. Rapid response time, thorough and friendly dispatchers
I did you did not respond
No other company has customer care and service like you!!! Helpful and compassionate in every way.

So glad we chose mobileHelp!
I spoke with someone there a few days ago and he answered some questions I had. He and another person when I called back,promised to have Customer Service call me. I haven't heard from them.(The second person I talked with said they called my son's phone and not mine. I don't know if they asked for mine.)My name is Carmela Augello and my son purchased your devise for me. My pnhone number is 805-801-2325.
Hi Carmela,

It was a pleasure speaking to you today! We are happy to know that we resolved any concerns that you had. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at 877-827-6207, Option 3.

Thank you for being a valued part of the MobileHelp family!

Kind Regards,

MobileHelp
I can't really write a review because it turns out that it wasn't right for my mother or our family. She didn't feel comfortable with the system and we as a family didn't feel that the cell phone coverage was dependable in this area.
I sent the unit back 4/23/19 by UPS and received notice that your company has received the unit. I am still waiting for the refund.
I have both the in-home fall detector pendant and the mobile unit. I am very satisfied with the devices, except that the fall detector is extremely sensitive to movement. If you shorten the pendant cord as much as possible, then sleep with the pendant without fall detection, you'll be fine. The system is effective and easy to use. The information in the booklets for use of the system and testing is clear and easy to understand. Having previously used another company's system, I can tell you that this system is far superior and costs very little more.
I love the idea of Mobile Help but dislike the bright red & blue lights which keep me awake at night. Also I don't care for the "fall" button. I would like to explore other Mobile Help products. A friend of mine has a different setup. Thank you.

Betty Varjavandi
I researched many companies prior to picking a company. I wanted the best for the money that provides the best service. I picked MobileHelp because of the equipment, the reputation, service provided and price. This company was tops in all categories. Since receiving the equipment and setting it up with their assistance I have been very pleased. Anyone who picks this company will be equally as satisfied as me, I am sure.
I turned three people into Mobile Help so they could take advantage of this life saving device. It is inexpensive, and people would have piece of mind knowing they are protected in the Iowa winters we have here.
JUST WISH I COULD GET MY VOICE MESSAGE STRAIGHT FROM MY WRIST OR NECK WHEN I NEED HELP
Alberta,

Thank you for your feedback. We do have our new all in one smart watch, www.mobilehelp.com/smart, where you can speak directly into the watch. If this is something you would be interested in, please contact Customer Care at 877-827-6207, Option 4 for more information.

We look forward to speaking to you.

Sincerely,

MobileHelp
My husband and I haven't used the Mobile Help System, but it makes me feel more secure when we are out and about. When we go shopping to Cadillac, I always take the pendant and gps unit with me. We are both in our 80's and walking can really be a strain on me, but if I black out or fall, I know someone will be there to help me.
A awesome team. Call goes in quickly, u ca rely on them 4 fast service. I fell down first day it wz hooked up. Medics came and got me up. No co. beats there fast responce and no contract. Wireless and they r there 2 help u..
I fell getting out of the shower, so I triggered the alarm and within 15 minutes fire rescue was here and I was helped up.
Excellent company. Great experience working with them on getting a medical alert system.
We could not be happier with the customer service we have received, It is so nice to talk to pleasant reps who are truly anxious to help and not impatient to get to the point. They recognize that we are older and not as proficient on technology as we could be and they take their time to help us understand this valuable system.,
It is comforting to know they are there.

Don and Diane Sanderson
Unit is easy to use.
When calling the first time from the ad in the AAA magazine, I thought I would receive the home unit too, this was not explained to me, but what I have is good.
MobileHelp is rated 4.76 based on 3,157 reviews