MobileHelp Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend MobileHelp

About MobileHelp: MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Click Here
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
customer service
Linda L Nelson
"Best value of the four I called and excellent customer service."
LaTori Arrington
"THIS IS A LIFE SAVER.. ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED U MUST BE COVERED WITH THIS DEVICE...IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE AND LESSEN THE DEATH RATE...IM 45YRS OLD AND WISH I KNEW ABOUT IT SOONER...THANK GOD FOR MOBILE APP👏👏👏"
Kathy Bean
"MobileHelp saved my mother's life many times over. It's THE BEST UNIT on the market, bar none, and MADE IN THE USA!! -- But even beyond the incredible life-saving unit, their customer service OUTSHINES any I've dealt with ever! .... Very responsive, caring, helpful, knowledgeable, and very supportive. Usually when one is contacting Customer Service, it's for a problem. But MobileHelp's team is OUTSTANDING, and I can't thank them enough for their kindness, compassion and HELP, after my Mom passed. I don't know what they do so differently to train or select their people, but all businesses could take a lesson from them. A joy and pleasure to work with, and I will always be thankful they were there for my mother.... and also for me. --- Kathy Bean"
"About 2 weeks after receiving my MobileHelp equipment, I decided to test it in the Glens Falls Family YMCA locker room. I pushed the button on the mobile device, spoke with the responder, explained it was a test, and we were fine. After my water aerobics class, I wanted to test the "fall button" in the shower room, where several acquaintances have fallen. My call went through to MobileHelp, but I could not communicate with the responder verbally. Emergency services were dispatched, and my family was notified. An ambulance was sent to my home, and my 2 daughters were contacted at home and work, and also sent to my home. I, of course, was not there. As soon as I was notified of what had happened, I called Technical Support. They informed me that I was unable to cancel the alarm after I pushed the fall button. I had tried to cancel it by holding the call button in for 5 seconds. Since they had been unable to establish telephone contact to the locker room, your emergency protocol went into effect. An ambulance was sent TO MY HOME, even though the GPS on my fall button indicated that I was at some other location! OUTRAGIOUS! Why would you send equipment to a location where you knew I WAS'NT?? My second call to Technical Support indicated that you could tell that I was not at home when I pushed the button, but your policy was to send emergency equipment to my home if the call had come in from within 20 miles of my home. I can't imagine what your purpose would be for doing that! What a useless waste of emergency services, as well as causing emotion, physical, and financial distress to my family! Jovaney, in your Customer Service department, explained to me on 11/21, that because I had been turning my mobile device off when it was not in use, the GPS could not track me, so when I turned it on, the GPS could not find me! He said that I need to leave the Mobile Unit in the "on" position at all times, so the GPS will always know where I am. I wish it had said that in the instruction booklet. That information seems pretty important. My GPS was useless when I tested it at the YMCA. It's a good thing it was not an actual emergency! This information should certainly be included in your instructions for use. I hope you will correct your instructions before someone has a disaster."
"I can be just sitting and I get a notice that I have fallen. I then have to go the process of stopping it all. Two times pieces of equipment quit working and were replaced in first month. When I have to make contact with staff it takes quite a long time. Staff are very polite but system is flawed"
"Well, the basic concept of having a safety alarm device on hand for possible use by someone in need of care seems to be handled well here. But the "fall" device we tried was a disaster. The first day my wife simply was removing it from her neck and the alarm went off! We pressed the button on the home base and said it was an error, but the mobile unit was still broadcasting a message as to whether or not we needed emergency help. Really, it we respond to one unit why does the other still keep going. The same thing happened several days later when she simply bent over to get something on a lower shelf in the freezer. We canceled the next day, because the device it useless if it keep giving false alarms for every day fractions. We swapped for a regular pendant and got the sheet on how to calibrate it, but the guy on the phone said never mind, he could do it from his end. Nice, but not what it emphatically states in the info sheet that came with the new one. Seems like you don't have your act together. And lastly, how dare you to tell me to speak to you before I give a low rating! Were you going to try to raise my opinion to great. If so than the ratings are useless, but I doubt you will let this one be published anyway.."
"First, I will say the sales guy was VERY friendly and informative.. had he been the one to take my "problem" calls I probably would have stayed with this company. HOWEVER, if you EVER need their customer service department, I hope you don't run into the lady I did. She was VERY rude and accusatory and wouldn't listen to the problem (their mobile machine wouldn't charge with their charger). I was trying to explain to her the things I had tried to get it to charge and that I could get it to work with an old phone charger I had and she told me I was using their charger wrong! Now, I'm no genius, but if I can get it to work with an old phone charger but not with their charger, I think their charger is probably bad. I told her I was busy and didn't have time to go through the 30 minute process she wanted me to go through to "troubleshoot" the problem and she told me to keep the old unit then, she didn't have time to help. Very frustrating! either way I got it sent back within the 30 days so no loss to me, but I hope this review helps someone else make a decision."
"The customer service was fine. However, I am unhappy that because I needed to change my lock box code I would lose the warranty. I do not understand this."
"A nearby friend recommended the system which she uses. I ordered it, set it up, and then had trouble getting reception because our cell phones are serviced by Sprint, and though we are near AT&T cell towers they don't work for our home. It took two days on the phone with technical support trying it in every electric outlet around my home to learn this. It was recommended I return the system, which I did, and am now awaiting my refund."
"very difficult to use by anyone with memory issues. its ok when at home, but when they forget to bring the mobile device when they leave the service is useless."
"The wrist bands are so poorly constructed that they fel apart within a couple of days. came apart and fell off my wrist. it would do no good to replace them because the construction is so poor that it would happen again. Karen Chandler 406-272-1500"
"Response time after I pressed my button is very slow – sometimes five minutes. Also the equipment seems to have a lot of glitches, like the operator can hear me that I cannot hear the operator. Have had to have the equipment switched out a couple of times too. Device appears to randomly go off particularly the fall detector. I've not really been impressed with the service."
"I did you did not respond"
"I have been very pleased with your product and service."
"No other company has customer care and service like you!!! Helpful and compassionate in every way. So glad we chose mobileHelp!"
"I spoke with someone there a few days ago and he answered some questions I had. He and another person when I called back,promised to have Customer Service call me. I haven't heard from them.(The second person I talked with said they called my son's phone and not mine. I don't know if they asked for mine.)My name is Carmela Augello and my son purchased your devise for me. My pnhone number is 805-801-2325."
Hi Carmela,

It was a pleasure speaking to you today! We are happy to know that we resolved any concerns that you had. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at 877-827-6207, Option 3.

Thank you for being a valued part of the MobileHelp family!

Kind Regards,

MobileHelp
"I had Life Alert service for 3+ years and they were good but expensive and I only had "In-House" coverage. I then changed to Great Call in May 2018 because they offered Country wide service at a decent price. However, that company is "Loosy Goocy". Being and old retired business owner in my late 70's you probably never heard the phrase "Loosy Goocy" but I bet you can surmise., So far MobileHelp has impressed me with your procedures from the first contact to receipt of your gear and setup. Keep up the good work and your prices LOW. Best regartds, Robert Wright-McLeod 7 June 2019"
"I can't really write a review because it turns out that it wasn't right for my mother or our family. She didn't feel comfortable with the system and we as a family didn't feel that the cell phone coverage was dependable in this area. I sent the unit back 4/23/19 by UPS and received notice that your company has received the unit. I am still waiting for the refund."
"I have both the in-home fall detector pendant and the mobile unit. I am very satisfied with the devices, except that the fall detector is extremely sensitive to movement. If you shorten the pendant cord as much as possible, then sleep with the pendant without fall detection, you'll be fine. The system is effective and easy to use. The information in the booklets for use of the system and testing is clear and easy to understand. Having previously used another company's system, I can tell you that this system is far superior and costs very little more."
"I love the idea of Mobile Help but dislike the bright red & blue lights which keep me awake at night. Also I don't care for the "fall" button. I would like to explore other Mobile Help products. A friend of mine has a different setup. Thank you. Betty Varjavandi"
"I researched many companies prior to picking a company. I wanted the best for the money that provides the best service. I picked MobileHelp because of the equipment, the reputation, service provided and price. This company was tops in all categories. Since receiving the equipment and setting it up with their assistance I have been very pleased. Anyone who picks this company will be equally as satisfied as me, I am sure."
"I turned three people into Mobile Help so they could take advantage of this life saving device. It is inexpensive, and people would have piece of mind knowing they are protected in the Iowa winters we have here."
"JUST WISH I COULD GET MY VOICE MESSAGE STRAIGHT FROM MY WRIST OR NECK WHEN I NEED HELP"
Alberta,

Thank you for your feedback. We do have our new all in one smart watch, www.mobilehelp.com/smart, where you can speak directly into the watch. If this is something you would be interested in, please contact Customer Care at 877-827-6207, Option 4 for more information.

We look forward to speaking to you.

Sincerely,