MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Great customer service. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Peace of mind
My husband and and I are new to MobileHelp, but are already impressed. A couple of unintended fast downward moves caused the alarm to activate in seconds! We know that it truly works should we fall!
Good service at a resionable price.
Easy to use and affordable. My one criticism is that the fall detection is too sensitive and can be set off accidentally. It has happened for both my mother and my mother-in-law. It would also be useful to have a second base station so you could have one upstairs one downstairs.
Very helpful staff. Patient and understand equipment operation.
This would have been perfect for my mom, however, the instructions confused her so much she wasn't willing to try it even for 1 day, so I had to return it. I spent several hours with her, showing her all the qreat qualities, but she wasn't interested. If someone needed this and was willing to try it, it would be a great life saver
Very disappointed in the service with this company. My dad passed away and I returned the product and was told when they received the product back they would credit me back the money on months left. Well it's been 2 months now and still no credit. Last person I talked to said it would be done but Sept 19th and still no credit.
I choose Mobilehelp as I live i alaska and in the woods alone with a dog and with their gps if I need help they can find me and get me help ,very easy to use , hit my button on the watch band while cleaning it and they called within 2 minutes to check on me
They answer right away, courteous and very helpful.
Impossible for me to give a real rating since I do not know the system works. As far as I know my wrist button, which I'm wearing day and night, has no life at all. I don't want to fall or have other issues requiring me to use my gear to determine its utility, I can't rate until I know the system works for me.
When I experienced a temporary power outage, my battery backup came on. As a new customer I tested my devices and MobileHelp customer service ensured me immediately that my service was still in effect. Thanks MobileHelp!
3 times since setting up system, test alerts failed. Mobile pendant looses charge within 48 hours
I needed to be able to get help if I fall. I haven't fell yet but have alerted the system by accident. The callers were all so very nice.
Sales people were very helpful to explain the product and answered all of my questions.
We've tried the pendant version before and it did not work for us. Because of body type, the alert kept going off. Time passed and our need to try again became apparent. This time we tried the wristband version. While we had to make additional holes because of the size of the user's wrist - this version is a hit! Easy to set up, easy test, and easy to install the lockbox. Now the user feels comfortable and safe knowing that help is just a button away! Thanks for a great product.
The greatest help from Andrae. I was ready to return eq. As previous calls went unanswered He was so knowledgeable and is helping me resolve an issue. He also gave me better info than I had received. Also sent me an email so I could register HOWEVER YOUR FORM WOULD NOT LET ME ENTER MY CORRECT INFO. I'M THINKING THE SALESMAN MAY HAVE ENTERED IT SO I WILL BE CALLING TO CORRECT IT. BUT THIS MAN WAS SO WONDERFUL YOU GOT 5 STARS AND BEFORE I CALLED YOU WERE AT 1. THE REASON BEING GYOUR PHONE SERVICE KEPT COMING BACK TO THE AUTOMATED SYSTEM. ENTER 1 OR 2 IF YOU ARE EXISTING CUSTOMER, ETC. 1.5 HRS OF BRING CONSTANTLY ON HOLD N THEN BACK AT THE BEGINNING. FRUSTRATION !!!!
I have piece of mind knowing my dad will get the help he needed in time of emergency. I have called other company and decided on Mobile Help . John walked me through the services , answer all my question and not pressuring me signing up right away. The other company are pushy which is a turn off for me.
This has been great for my Dad who wants to be independent and live by himself ! I live 3 hours away and it gives me a relief knowing someone is monitoring him !! Thank You Don Winn
Tera who stopped buy and showed us your product was great. Explained every thing. I would suggest you have a family member with you when she explains the product. No pressure. Just great.
This is the first time I have ever used a medical alert necklace so I have nothing to compare it to. But I have found the necklaces easy to wear a little sensitive but that's okay better safe than sorry so I do recommend them yes
MobileHelp is rated 4.69 based on 2,707 reviews