MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Excellent Service!!!
Posted 21 minutes ago
I am deeply grateful to Mobile Help for providing my peace of mind. Their service personnel have been so very patient and helpful to me. They absolutely couldn’t have done better.
Posted 1 hour ago
Works great, feel safer. Easy to use.
Posted 1 hour ago
Luckily I have not had to use the service.
Purchased for my 97 year old mom who still lives independently. VERY pleased with equipment - she loves being able to wear a device on her wrist for normal day to day. She wears her gps/fall device on her walks and to appointments, and the other fall device in the shower. I am most pleased that a lock box was included. I always worried about her falling and not being able to let help into her apartment. Excellent customer service too!
This system is simple to set up and very easy to use. Another plus is there is no contract and if you have any question about their service they are readily available to respond to your question. The recommended weekly test is very easy.
I am really pleased that I bought the system because I do have health issues. My problem is - I am 79 and basically a technical idiot. A friend came to set my system up and she did come and do testing early on. With COVID, I am pretty much isolated and too nervous to try and test the equipment. Seems to me that as long as the lights are lite up, I assume the system is functioning. Wish there was a better way to test!
Mobile Help gives me the peace of mind I need in knowing my Dad will get help if he needs it. He also rests easy knowing he is protected.
I have only had the service for about 2 weeks but the company has been very helpful in getting things set up. The equipment is easy to use and although I haven't had to use it I feel comfortable in using it an emergency arises.
I have a lot of positive things to say about mobile help including their sales employees, their website, and their product line. Really great! However It is amazing to me that their target audience is the elderly of which many have hearing issues But their product line does not include anything to address issues for those with hearing disabilities. I have signed up for the fall protection for my elderly parents however my father who wears hearing aids was not able to hear the customer service agent calling to check on him as we tested the system.
I've used you before and am still occasionally having my battery run low in a 12 hr. period. I put them on charge every night. Battery has been low 3 times since I got it. I had this problem before which is why I quit using it. I was told batteries should last 2 days but it doesn't.
I sent my unit back to you and I’m waiting for you to credit my credit card, just got bill and it’s still not credited. Jacqueline ory
With the storm situation in Texas
the review will have to wait
I had a false alarm! No idea why it went off! The call for someone to come to my home went to Omaha which is 50 miles away! I only found this out she I talked to my daughter-in-law was the dispatcher in my town! The EMT's are only a mile from my house? Please explain!
I am very sorry , but I am unhappy with this system . I wish to return the product and receive a refund on my money . I did not realize that I had to carry the transmitter with me all the time . I though wearing the watch or pendent was enough . Please tell how I can return this .
III UImnoup
The Funeral home will call Social Security ( 1-800-772-1213 ) and you will need to call VA ( 1-800-827-1000 ) ASAP.
My Family contacts are Fay 889-3715 or 238-4204 and Gary 859-802-5373.
Call Lonnie 7652516202 and Brian 9286074155, Call Dan Burke (UDF) 396-8700, Call Ann 693-0888
Dr. Armstrong’s Office 896-9595
Kris Jones Neighbor 860-4847
Lisa Gillespie Friend 967-2947
Mobil Help 877-6207 Stop service
Scott Ayer Friend 476-411
Call Paul Young Funeral Home to take care of my remains. I have paid for my funeral already. 521-9303. You will have to give them my S/S #. See my obituary attached. .You will need to have Paul Young call the cemetery. I have paid for my site. You will need to pay for vault and opening the grave site’ if I have not taken care it.
I have a yellow bag by my bed. It has two albums in it to set out at the funeral, Also a stack of pictures that the funeral home will make a video of, I have them placed in the order I wont them placed on the video, Start with the rhino
John A. Hornsby and Laura F. Gregory are my beneficiaries.
You need to call attached and follow their instructions ( as listed below ) and your will get your inheritance. You are responsible for all my bills. So you will wont to keep track of what you pay and then settle up between the two of you.
You want to call Verizon right away and stop service
Call Bell telephone and stop the Land line, internet and cable. If you are going to be staying at the house stop when you leave.
Call Mutual of Omaha and tell them I passed. My agent ia Malissa Worrell 857-626-2728 or Elizabeth Topping 606-369-5532
Call Tureen and stop lawn service.513-942-5296
When you sell call Grass Hoppere 886-6643
Call Journal New 887-267-0018 and stop paper
Call Fairfield water when you sell house.
Call Duke when you sell house.
Jeff Flamm at Key Bank ( 513-591-4962) has wrote all of 3 of my investments.
My attorney is Mosler om Symmes road. .See will for phone number
I have Life Insurance and 3 retirement accounts were wrote by Key Bank Jeff
My Life Insurance ( Pacific Life ), Not wrote by Jeff. Call 800 347-7787 and report my death. They will give you instructions on what to do. Contract number 1A42073080.See attached to will
Annuit with Pacific Life, different from Life Insurance Call 800-722-4448 and report my death and follow instructions. Contract number FX19457290. Wrote by Jeff. See attached to will
Annuity with Global Atlantic. Call -866-645-2449, Follow their instruction’s Jeff wrote this See attached to will
Annuity with Delaware Life. Global Atlantic Call 1 877-253-2323. Follow their instructions Jeff wrote this. See attached to will
Saving account ( Key Bank) Take death certificate and attached to any Key bank. See attached to will
Checking account ( Key Bank), Take Death certificate and attached to any Key Bank See attached to will.
Mutual Funds with Key Bank. Account number HR4-065887Call 888-547 2968 and follow their instructions
House I have transferred ownership to John and Laura. You take ownership after my death. Keeps you from going through probate. All you will have to do is produce copy of death certificate. See attached
RV and car will have to go through probate
My safety box at Key Bank is empty.
If you need a power of attorney; The one you have now is for when I’m alive. My death cancels that one out. You will need a different power of attorney after my death, You need a copy of the death certificate and the power of attorney you have now and go to probate court and fille for a death power of attorney. You may not need this power of attorney because of the way I have things set up. I ordered 5 original death certificates and 10 copies. You an get more originals from Paul Young Some places won’t the original Death Certificate. Use the copies when you can and save original for company’s that ask for them

It would cost a ton of money to add all this to my will. I trust you will follow my wishes From sale of house $10,000 Charlotte college fund
$5000 to the Cincinnati Zoo
$5000 Lonnie and Brian each
Car and RV are paid off. Handled by agreement between John and Laura. .
Personal items,
Fishing gear and camping gear goes to Laura. Any items left over are to be handled in any way John and Laura fells necessary.
My Yard tools and tractor go to Laura if she has a house. If not, John would get them. If you do not wont You could sell them.
All my carpenter tools are to be offered to John first.
The furniture, TVs, stereo equipment, and all the kitchen items go to John and Laura. Divide as you see fit. Arnie's wedding china goes to Laura.
All other house hold items are to be handled in any way John and Laura fells necessary.
Any items in the house that belongs to John and Laura are to be given to them. Most items are games and toys.
The curio with all the clocks in the living room goes to Christine Hornsby my daughter in law.
My Rhino Collection goes to John.
My Ruffen paintings (Birds ) one each to Kyle, Drew and Jo Jo Chamberlin. The fourth one goes to Charlotte
All Indian art work goes to Ann Evans
All Indian jewelry and art in cabinet on top floor goes to Bobbie.
All my jewelry and watches goes to John.
My coin collection goes to John.
My Larry Flecker eagle painting goes to John Hornsby.
The Francisco goes to Laura Gregory. (Picture of rabbit ). John and Laura divide the rest as you see fit.
The Olympic pens goes to Charlotte
Confederate statues in the basement goes to Laura
My Kentucky Jacket goes to Lonnie.
Guns If you do not won't get out of house. 9M and a 125 Beretta make sure you get them transferred to new honors
Amish collection in basement goes to Indian Jewelry in curio upstirs goes to Laura.
Silver Plater in Kitchen Cabinet goes to laura
See if you can get Mark Wilson to say a few words over me. He is the preacher at your Moms church. Goes to Laura

I have a black file box in the bottom of my night stand next my bed with info on me and picture. Also

I have emailed and told you my defibulator need to be 8 inch. from your neck device, I wonted to know if wearing it any lower would make it more easy for false alarms.

I emailed and told you I have not received my lock box.

I have not activated my unit yet. I wondering why no ome has checked why.

Considering sending it back.

Larry
Very helpful when I called for clarification on use
I sent the system back. Too many gadgets. Not what I wanted.
The associates simply did not do what they said they would do, from verifying the correct email address and sending a return label to the wrong address, to saying they will send a return label for UPS or USPS to simplify my return, they sent a FedEx return label for a service outside of my town. Thanks for the grief!
MobileHelp is rated 4.67 based on 2,554 reviews