MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

The call to the user was answered and help was on the way. I was alerted and kept informed of everything. Could not have asked for anything more!
Posted 1 hour ago
I feel much more safe and secure knowing help is a short time away
People are very friendly and helpful.
I have not been with you for long. But was easy to set up and they have already checked on her. Makes me feel safe she is using your service.
Thank God I haven’t needed your help ..just knowing you have me covered is a Godsend! Mary dowling
I haven't had it very long but I am very happy with it so far. My fall alert went off last night while i was in bed and they told me how to turn it off.
I think this great for some but not all.
My mom may not renew her service because she feels like she can’t wear alarm or watch because she bumps into things often . She isn’t satisfied with it for this reason alone.
Great phone.. Great volume.. But slow in writing the other person person's words... Very slow...
Friendly knowledge people who really worked with me to get what I needed to feel safe. Seems they have different plans that will work for anyone. Product seems to be very dependable and customer service is great.
When my husband died I knew I needed help. I found that out, sadly, when I fell in my garage. MobileHelp's fall button worked and the emergency firemen were here within five minutes. Fortunately, I was not hurt. My family and I are thankful I purchased your system.
From the moment I put the bracelet on my arm I felt more safe in my home knowing someone is there for me if I fall again. Also great to know I can take my mobile device with me out of my home to feel safe.
Easy, organized informational/ purchase process from start to finish. Worked as it should the first time I needed to use it.
My experience as a new customer of Mobile Help has been very good so far.
I appreciated the professionalism of the sales perso
After receiving my equipment I faced several family problems which caused me to delay setting up the system. I went to use it since I had to leave the house to get groceries it was then realized that there was no mobile case in the order. I did not it was wise to just throw it in my purse - I called your sales office and was assured that the case would be shipped out immediately; that was before Thanksgiving and I hope I will get it tomorrow so I feel secure in using the system.
He told us how to shorten the lanyard but we haven’t been successful.
I haven’t of course had a chance to rate it for emergency. It is a comfort to know it’s there if needed.
My son helped me check on this type of service. MobileHelp was the most helpful, most service for the price and some of the others were too pushy.
I am very satisfied with my experience so far, but I have only had my equipment for at little over 3 weeks. I did have a minor problem with the power to the GPS unit, but I believe it was my power source. Customer service walked me through correct it and were very helpful.
All the people at Mobile Help answered my questions ,had patience's with all my questions.
MobileHelp is rated 4.70 based on 2,659 reviews