MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

seems to be doing good

seems to be
So far it is good
The staff on the other end of the line really seem to care about me. and I like that.
customer service rep. was very helpful,
explanation of procedures and how to use equipment was explained very well. I would recommend MobileHelp to family members and friends.
Very knowlegable and kind and helpful!
Very pleased!
Very polite and professional. Very knowledgeable about the products.
I didn’t get a writ watch
But can’t find my fall button
My alarm has gone off twice without apparent cause. I'm grateful for the sensitivity but sorry to cause unnecessary calls. Sure wish everything could be contained in one pendant.
Customer service is so helpful and understanding.
This MobileHelp subscription was a gift to my sister. She was very pleased with the equipment and all the features that come with it.
I got one for my mother and one for my dad. They loved them. I hope all grown up kids get these for their older parents. You can really keep track of them. Pay back the safe way.LOL
I am very satisfied
Very pleased with my MobileHelp pendant and accessories. However, I am a little confused in terms of which devise I should be wearing on a daily basis? It’s the first time I have seen one where there are blinking lights all the time?
I have been very impressed with the rapid response when I have accidentally set off my “fall alarm”. When I had an opportunity to communicate with the operator she was very kind and helpful.
Great people to work with for set up and implementation. The button was accidentally hit and they responded right away. Highly recommend MobileHelp!
Setup is simple and customer support is excellent. I trust I will not have to use the equipment but I now have peace of mind I didn't have before.
Have only had it a short time but twice I set it off acciendenly and the answered right away. Both time I with their help was able to cancel the call.
We studied all systems of this category until we felt that MobileHelp was best suited to our needs. Polite and informative on the phone, we decided on the Mobile Duo System. This includes two mobile devices, with belt-clip cases, two wrist buttons, one button to wall-mount, and a fall detector on an adjustable "necklace". Easy to periodically test. Accidentally dropped the fall detector, which caused an immediate alert, which was easy to cancel. The equipment seems to be top quality. No interference with my pacemaker. So far, I love the whole system.
It has helped my mother get help after falling
MobileHelp is rated 4.76 based on 3,304 reviews