MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Very helpful and pleasant
Great protection!!!!!!! Peace of mind!!!!!!
Have had Mobile Help for a month now. So far so good. The only drawback for me is having to wear two necklaces in order to get fall detection.
I was not able to keep my machine because moving in with my kids. So I sent back my machine when I received a return label sent it FedEx. Now nobody knows what happened to it lost in mail possibly.
i rate it a 5
I’m a new customer to your service and so far I’m very pleased
I just received my products today
We cannot get out of current contract with LifeAlert for anther 6 months. When that contract is expired, we plan to revisit with MobileHelp. We had great interaction with the customer service.
called & rep very helpful.
Great response time; even when I touch it by accident. Every question during the search was answered and the response was included in my package. I am allergic to 'everything" but none of the products have caused a reaction. Very impressed.
So far everything is going well.
I am a new user. Quick start up as written in the package of materials was quick and easy and worked on the first try. Customer service walked me thru some additional steps that were also quick and easy to verify everything was in working condition. No problems anywhere and dealing with customer service was a breeze.
I have not had to use it yet, but I truly feel more comfortable driving and knowing that if anything happens I would at least be found, I live in a very rural area. Thank goodness I saw the ad in aarp. My children have been waiting for me to find one I was comfortable with and this is it.
If there is any question, you cacciatore to help.
Have only had for a short time, but seems to be working out great. Checking it out every friday and get a response.
I am very happy with MobileHelp. So far I have not had an emergency but the technicians have been very gracious in helping me understand what to do in any situation.
I found all persons I spoke with helpful and friendly. I feel safer now as my family begins a new school year. I will be alone. God bless your kind employees.
Amazing. Thanks.
Great information and service! Thank you for the peace of mind knowing rapid assistance is there for my mom! I was given your name by a friend. Is there someway to merit her good recommendation? Thank you!
Haven't had to use the system yet but I know it is there and available to me. Every customer service contact I have had has been excellent. They explain everything in great detail and are all courteous and understanding. Glad to be doing business with them.
MobileHelp is rated 4.69 based on 2,676 reviews