MobileHelp Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend MobileHelp

About MobileHelp: MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Click Here
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
customer service
Linda L Nelson
"Best value of the four I called and excellent customer service."
LaTori Arrington
"THIS IS A LIFE SAVER.. ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED U MUST BE COVERED WITH THIS DEVICE...IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE AND LESSEN THE DEATH RATE...IM 45YRS OLD AND WISH I KNEW ABOUT IT SOONER...THANK GOD FOR MOBILE APP👏👏👏"
Kathy Bean
"MobileHelp saved my mother's life many times over. It's THE BEST UNIT on the market, bar none, and MADE IN THE USA!! -- But even beyond the incredible life-saving unit, their customer service OUTSHINES any I've dealt with ever! .... Very responsive, caring, helpful, knowledgeable, and very supportive. Usually when one is contacting Customer Service, it's for a problem. But MobileHelp's team is OUTSTANDING, and I can't thank them enough for their kindness, compassion and HELP, after my Mom passed. I don't know what they do so differently to train or select their people, but all businesses could take a lesson from them. A joy and pleasure to work with, and I will always be thankful they were there for my mother.... and also for me. --- Kathy Bean"
"We have only used this for a month but when we have accidentally set it off the response was immediate. The people who answer the call are extremely nice and professional."
"We had an episode that was a false alarm and everything was handled so well. We are very pleased with the MobileHelp setup."
"I tried the base unit for my mother for 3 weeks. Everything went well except being able to communicate with the operator through the base unit in another room and be heard by the operator. At that point we wished we had opt for the mobile unit. Since we later found out we could get a free unit through the county office of the Aging, we sent back the MobilHelp unit for refund."
"Pushed my neck button when I fell off my kitchen chair and couldn’t get up. The three fire men where there in seconds. Opened my lock box. opened my door. And picked me up. I was ok. They saved me."
"The hardware is very high quality and the testing procedure did work. Fortunately, I have not used the service, but it is there in the event I need help."
"MobileHelp provides peace of mind for my siblings and myself. Our dad is a widow and lives in Fl alone while we all live in N.J.. Our worry has been minimized knowing he has the protection of MobileHelp."
"The person spoke with took care of my request in a timely and friendly mannor. I was please I didn't have to wade thru dial and dial that to get to a human to work with. Thank you !!!!!!"
"Great company with reliable products and superior technical support."
"So far we are very happy with Mobile Help. We only had one experience so far when my Mother-in-law must of pressed her wristband by mistake and she was called on the main monitor loud and clear. They were able to cancel the emergency because she did hit the button by mistake. So we now know it works well! It does make the family feel safer"
"When I first contacted Mobile Help I had already read all the comments from customers listed on a Senior website and the #1 Rating it had been given. So when I called & spoke to the rep I was ready to sign up. It was very easy and all was explained to me. I also enlisted my next door neighbor to sign up w/ the same plan! Hopefully, I will never have to use it, but am feeling much more secure wearing my wristband 24/7. I prefer it to the "necklace"."
"Very prompt response and always follow up. Well worth it and user friendly directions. Thanks for all your staff does!"
"Amid an attack of anxiety, the Tech Support was very calm, reassuring and walked me through the steps to start my MobileHelp device. I really appreciated the soft spoken tone she took with me. Thank you all so much."
"Very impressed by prompt call back on the testing of the product for my elderly mom.. They also were Very friendly & accommodating ones I dealt with... Thank you!"
"I'm not totally set up yet but all of the instructions are easy to follow . I also had phone conversation with help and she was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to."
"I called twice yesterday with questions. Both representatives were patient and knowledgeable, and my questions were answered completely."
"I am a new customer, but am impressed with your excellent Customer service and response time when I tested my system. The necklace is too heavy for me and I am using the Wrist band. PLan to get another band at some point As the one it comes with kind of bugs me . aside from that I am pleased with the system I have chosen"
"MobileHelp has been great. They have answered several calls because my call monitor was not in the right place. They were always very nice and we finally got my problem taken care of. I hope I never have to use it but I know they are there for me if I do. Faye"
"Receipt of the unit was prompt. I was very pleased with the several phone conversations, both in ordering and in having someone to help me install it. I'm not the most savvy with all things techno and was appreciative of having someone walk me through getting it set up. Thanks, especially, for my sense of safety, knowing there's always someone there to save my back. Many thanks@"
"I feel safer thanks to your services"
"Although we have not yet had occasion to utilize the emergency system, I was extremely impressed with the high quality customer service we received while getting my mother's alert system set up. Every time I called for any type of support, the people I spoke with were efficient, knowledgeable, patient and very helpful. I spoke to several companies before deciding on MobileHelp, and the high quality customer service is what sold me on this company."
MobileHelp is rated 4.65 based on 2,752 reviews