MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

So far everything is fine, I have had the devise for couple of weeks.
I recently assisted with the purchase and setup of MobileHelp. The purchase went wonderfully. Nice guy helped us and did everything right. Cue to three days after the system came in and we had to get her ready for travel. The girl who helped us then was so rude it wasn't funny. Asked for her manager to call me, but needless to say, never got a call. I shudder to think what it would have been like had I not been there to help her get ready. There needs to be an option to set up travel plans online, rather than call. Banks do it, so it would be very simple for MobileHelp to do it as well. Then maybe you wouldn't get someone with an attitude who should actually be KIND dealing with our elderly. Please don't be the company that is only nice while you are making a purchase.
This far it has been very good and dependable and hasn't run out of time before I'm ready to go to bed. Fortunately I've not had to push the help button, but I feel good knowing it will work if I need to!
I am pleased with Mobile Help!!!!!
I’ve only been with you a short time, so far so good. I want to thank you for getting help with my mother needed it, it’s a little bit of peace of mind for me and my siblings knowing that my mother who lives by herself will be safe in her home, I will be able to get help and assistance with that she can or not, I do think it’s a shame because my mother has Medicare that she has to pay $30 a month and she’s almost 92. She worked all her life and she has to pay,With people who never worked a day in their life get everything for free. Thank you again for Killeen family.
Easy to set up and activate but I have not had it long enough to evaluate its effectiveness.
The people I've talked to have been very helpful. The only things I have a problem with I am supposed to have fall protection so far I have fallen two times and neither time did it detect the fall. Also the button you have to charge every day I keep forgetting to put it on. Also wearing both buttons is a little bulky.
picks up bumps that i did not notice got a call if everything was ok
I FELL ONCE AND IT DETECTED MY FALL AND I TOLD THE PERSON WHO CALLED THAT I WAS FINE. SHOULD I PRESS THE BUTTON ON THE COMMUNICATOR WHEN I FINISH TALKING TO YOUR PERSON?
Haven't used yet, but grateful for knowing that I can get help if needed.
Great representatives and range of equipment. Only disappointment is the fall detection device, which is quite prone to false alarms.
First, it wasn't until I committed to the purchase that I was told that the yearly rate would go up considerably after the first year. Second, I did find it a bit more complicated for my 91 year old Dad to comprehend than I was given to believe. We purchased the extra Fall Detection which although a necessary aid, also made explaining how to use the mobile device and the home device more complicated. Now Dad needed to know about 3 different devices. He is terribly worried about an unnecessary call being made by mistake. I didn't even attempt to put up the distress button at this time. Just too many things for Dad to take in all at once. My father is also very deaf, so that complicates matters. We'll see how things go as time goes by.
Can you please confirm that I am hooked up properly
Hi Timmothy,

We see that you have already tested your system Technical Support. If you need any further assistance, please contact us at 877-827-6207.

Kind Regards,

MobileHelp
Have just started with Mobile Help so I haven't needed to use it for anything yet.
I have had my alert for about a month now. I feel more secure in my home with it. I am home alone & I garden & am out side a lot. So I do not feel alone now that I have the alert & can call for help if I need it.
Call center took about a minute to answer but when they did everything went smoothly. My first call and I’m pleased
Staff are very courteous, polite and caring in attitude. I appreciate not getting pressure as I decided which service was best for me.
Haven't had the system for long but have set off alarm a few times. Having pets makes it a bit difficult as they can easily set off alarm. Overall as time goes on I will become used to it and more dependent.
i gotten this for my daughter she has seizures
So far I like it okay