MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH OUR WRIST MEDCIAL DEVICES AND WEAR EVERYTIME LEAVE HOME THANKS
Excellent service. Perhaps equipment too sensitive. This morning with only the wrist button on i was making my bed and the alarm went off on the Mobile Device System, I quickly went to the bedside stand and held the Emergency Help Button and communicated with the operator that I was alright. I depend on the wrist button for daily use as the fall button is so sensitive I only wear it at night when I go to the bathroom.
I am wearing the things I need to in the house and when I leave, everything good so far. Hopefully I will not need to call for help ever.
Waited 45 minutes on hold since I didn’t have an emergency, just some questions. Hope if I do have an emergency, the answer sooner!
This is a good product but... GPS works off the satallite. The voice part is over a cell tower. ATT at that. In New England the maps show excellent coverage but... it can't show all the nooks & cranny where there is no service. I needed something that could be used if my folks were out for a ride (sometimes all day).
Too complicated to use easily
response time takes about 1-2 1/2 minutes.
VERY PLEASED WITH SERVICE
Easy set up no issues
So far, fine, but I absolutely hate the black lanyard. It loosens and the wooden tightening pieces are sharp and itchy. You really need to offer something more comfortable and stylish... Perhaps a chain that is a combination of silver and gold so it matches either jewelry worn. I shudder to see what summer brings with no turtleneck sweaters! Help!
The staff is responsive. The devices seem to work fine. My only concern is that the mobile device that connects to get help if there's an accident, has to be charged DAILY and it takes 3 hours....3 hours in which the device must be on the charger and I cannot leave the house safely. I called to see if there is a way to know how much charge remains in the battery, as I can with my phone, but there isn't! They say it requires charging every 24 to 48 hours, but since I can't tell how much charge remains at any given point, I feel constrained to charge it fully every day.
Mobile Help works for you. You're the boss.
too expensive
Took a very long time to respond to the call button
I have send back the supply you sent . I got my botton with someone else. I just didn't under stand it s use. For now I am staying with the one I have. Thanks
The wrist band is too short
Band holding pennant is too bulky & when wet-stays wet for quite a while. The button that's spoken into needs a longer charge life. You've got a good product but a few things need tweaking.
No particular comments
This device satisfied our expectations excellently. However, family support now taken over the support role, so the MobileHelp is no longer required.
MobileHelp is rated 4.69 based on 2,770 reviews