MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

First, it wasn't until I committed to the purchase that I was told that the yearly rate would go up considerably after the first year. Second, I did find it a bit more complicated for my 91 year old Dad to comprehend than I was given to believe. We purchased the extra Fall Detection which although a necessary aid, also made explaining how to use the mobile device and the home device more complicated. Now Dad needed to know about 3 different devices. He is terribly worried about an unnecessary call being made by mistake. I didn't even attempt to put up the distress button at this time. Just too many things for Dad to take in all at once. My father is also very deaf, so that complicates matters. We'll see how things go as time goes by.
Can you please confirm that I am hooked up properly
Hi Timmothy,

We see that you have already tested your system Technical Support. If you need any further assistance, please contact us at 877-827-6207.

Kind Regards,

MobileHelp
Have just started with Mobile Help so I haven't needed to use it for anything yet.
I have had my alert for about a month now. I feel more secure in my home with it. I am home alone & I garden & am out side a lot. So I do not feel alone now that I have the alert & can call for help if I need it.
Call center took about a minute to answer but when they did everything went smoothly. My first call and I’m pleased
Staff are very courteous, polite and caring in attitude. I appreciate not getting pressure as I decided which service was best for me.
Haven't had the system for long but have set off alarm a few times. Having pets makes it a bit difficult as they can easily set off alarm. Overall as time goes on I will become used to it and more dependent.
i gotten this for my daughter she has seizures
So far I like it okay
Mobile Help has thought of everything to help one keep safe. Seniors have
Been known to have falling accidents, which is my problem due to a balance problem. It’s a nice feeling to feel safe.
My father loves this as he loves to move about all over town. More importantly I love knowing that if something happens he has the security with him all the time wherever he goes.
I find it hard to believe that anyone would ignore safety.
link to life was suggested by my dr. as I live alone, I contacted about 20 different companies I had ordered on but was not happy with the customer service so sent it back and contacted Mobile help and the service was great, helped me with many questions and am very satisfied so far.
The staff was friendly and knowledgeable.
Have not been a customer long enough to really fully rate the complete service
This is a really good system. The call center seems responsive. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that it would be nice if the necklace and/watch didn't require a separate box in order to be used outside of the home. To be fair, I don't think that any of the monitoring systems have this technology yet.
I guess I'm too active for the pendent it has gone off four times, if I was falling that is good. Decided to cancel it, but I'm keeping my wrist band. People at Customer Support and especially Michael in Technical help was wonderful and very patient and kind.
We got this for my mother in law because of her fear of falling. Having this she feels a little safer and with time should be able to reduce her fear even more! Thank goodness she hasn't had to use it but it is great knowing she is safer because of it!
Very nice on the phone and very helpful when first got it and kept setting it off
We recently purchased this help for our dad and so far it works. My only concern that it's too sensitive for a slight bump, it goes off. Everyone I've talked to has been so supportive and personable on the phone, especially Bill who eventually sold me on MobileHelp. Thank you!!
I feel better knowing that if a fall is detected there will be help sent to check on my Dad.
MobileHelp is rated 4.72 based on 2,578 reviews