MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

ON JANUARY 2, 2020, I SPOKE TO AN INDIVIDUAL NAMED 'RICHARD' AND ENROLLED MYSELF AND A FRIEND, WHO LIVES AT A DIFFERENT LOCATION.

I ENROLLED FOR THE YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION FOR EACH OF US AND I PAID FOR THEM BOTH.

'RICHARD' ADVISED THAT I WOULD RECEIVE $200.00 BECAUSE THE OTHER PERSON I SIGNED UP IS CONSIDERED A REFERRAL.

AS OF THIS DATE, FEB 1, 2020, I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE THE REFERRAL FEE.

I HAVE NOT HAD A REASON TO USE THE ALERT SYSTEM, BUT HAVE TESTED IT ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS. EACH TEST WAS SUCCESSFUL, WHICH I AM VERY PLEASED WITH.

MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS TODAY'S BUSINESS TACTICS UTILIZED BY COMPANIES TO GET YOUR BUSINESS. 'PROMISE ANYTHING, JUST GET THE CUSTOMER'.

ACCORDING TO 'RICHARD', I CAN CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION, AND MY FRIEND'S SUBSCRIPTION ANYTIME. I AM CONSIDERING DOING THIS, BUT, IF HE MISLED ME REGARDING THE REFERRAL FEE, WHAT ELSE WAS FABRICATED.
Dear Clint,
We received your review, and upon reviewing your account, it does show that your referral was entered, however, it has only been a little more than 30 days since the accounts have been active. The $200 referral will be issued once the accounts have been active for 60 days. This would be on 03/03/2020. You can also find our referral program details by clicking on the following link:

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Our Customer Service team can be reached by dialing (877) 827-6207 Option 3. They are available Monday - Friday from 8AM to 8PM and Saturday from 9AM to 6PM EST.
MobileHelp communications were good, and equipment as designed was good.
But there were two issues that combined resulted in our cancellation:
1) Multiple false alarms with fall protection module.
2) Fall protection module and communication module not being combined into a single unit.
Kind regards,
Michael / Shirley Metzer
Emergency response time excellent, time for tech support the opposite. The knowledge of the Samsung Smart watch, with the exception, of pushing the emergency button, is horrible, This is not the Samsung S3, does not work the same. nothing online and to keep experimenting without initiating an emergency call is to say the least annoying. If you want the features of the Samsung watch buy the watch,if you need an emergency call button get an emergency call button, This watch is a hybrid, akin to the mule the mating of a donkey and a horse, in this mating neither donor was an ass but you wound up with one.
I find the necklace rather uncomfortable. It cuts into my neck slightly and seems to get in the way. I cannot find the right place on chest for it to hang. Therefore, I wear my bracelet, and not the necklace.
The wristband and neck lace should have speakers so if Mom is away from base unit she could speak into wristband and be heard. Should be easy fix with today’s technology.
Was told by Brian that I could renew again in a year if I like the program. So I get a form in the mail only a lawyer could read telling me to sign up with so much information and I will be on auto renewal. Not signing anything.
Randall in Oregon
I can't write a review ---I have not needed to utilize it as yet---which is good.
I cannot get it set up to work.
I feel the explanations are not clear cut. Trying to reach support services at 7AM only to be told they were not open until 8 *AM my problem was at 7AM The alarm went of when I had it on in the shower. Tying to get to all the phones was a hassle.
I haven't had to use it. That makes it hard to rate.
I thought the response time from the time I pressed my button until a live rep responded to my call was slow. I didn;t time it but I'm sure it was more than what would be expected. Other than that everything else was fine as the Emergency response people provided the assistance I needed
Your necklace that senses falls is too sensitive. My mother-in-law set it down on her bed while she was getting dressed and it went off twice in one week. She is now using the original necklace. Just an FYI
I have just recently signed up and have been with you for about 2 weeks so can not form opinion at this time however from the service I received at the time I signed up was
I purchased the set for my husband but once it arrived he refused to use it. There was no problem with the unit. I have been waiting over 4 weeks for the refund but with no success. I have called several times. They stated it takes 30 days for a refund. It takes less than 30 seconds to charge our credit card.
Like, I haven't had to use it so far, Praise The Lord ! So what do you want me to write ? How expensive it is ? High per month is how I rate it.
Since I haven’t had a need for your services, I don’t believe I am qualified to review it.
only criticism i can think of at the moment is the charger only works on 129 volts. car charging if i'm on a trip would be an inconvenience.
I haven't had it long enough to rate it
It's hard to rate something I haven't had to use and need to give it a test, also. So far, i have totrate in the middle. Let mw rate it again later after I have figured it out.
The gps device does not work very well. It fell off his belt on the first day of use. Think I will return that piece. Other than false alarms the main part of the system has not been tested
MobileHelp is rated 4.70 based on 2,655 reviews