MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

I have been with Company just a short time. Not what I was hoping for. More complicated then I was hoping for. Then it could be my age. But, then again should be easier due to age. Have to carry device when out . Forgot it once.
Pendant cord slips all the time and I have to adjust it all the time. I don't think I can be doing anything wrong when adjusting.
Not your happiest client
I have had a bit of difficulty understanding how it all works, especially the mobile unit. Someone called me one time and I could not talk right then. They never called back, so other than when I ordered the unit I have not spoken to anyone.
It's really hard to review at this time as I have just gotten it not too long ago
I’ve had my MobileHelp for 3 weeks with only one issue. My last weekly test failed. It told me to call customer service, but didn’t show the phone #. That needs to be changed because I would have to go look for that #. Maybe send a magnet for the fridge or a label. All I did was repeat the test and everything was okay without calling customer services and I still have not looked up the phone #. Otherwise, I have not gotten sick or fallen so I really cannot rate this main function of MobileHelp at this time.
Lanyard keeps going off while our Mom is sleeping. Poor design.
It's a bit disconcerting that it took 5 minutes for a pressed alarm to be answered. Thank God it was not truly an emergency
I have no complaints from the little time that we dealt with MobileHelp. We had to go with a different company because my mother could not hear the person speaking over the base speaker. She needs to have the ability to have a two-way speaker around her neck.
When ordering the devices we were told that the pendants would not interfere with pacemakers. When received we found out they did contain magnets and could have caused serious health issues. This is totally unacceptable and should be strongly addressed when orders are placed!
I can't seem to find enough time to set up my Mobile Help unit, so I am not qualified just yet to write a review. If the system keeps all its promises it should be an invaluable tool for my safety and well-being.
Have only had MobileHelp a few weeks and have had two false alarms.
This may be more problems than it’s worth.
Will have to see.
The jury is out yet.
DO NOT LIKE CARRYING 2 ITEMS IN ORDER FOR THE HELP NECK BUTTON TO WORK. I LIKED MY GREAT CALL BETTER
There is only one phone number for customer service and in my horrible experience I was put on hold with music for 1/2 an hour and had to give up.
Considering the purpose of having MobileHelp,this is a serious serious condemnation.
Moshe,

We are sorry to hear about your experience, as that if definitely not typical when calling Customer Care. Please keep in mind that our Monitoring Centers that respond when you press your button during an emergency is not the same department as Customer Care. If you need any further assistance please contact us at 877-827-6207, or email us at CS@mobilehelp.com, or you can even chat online with an agent at www.mobilehelp.com.

We want to thank you for being a valued part of the MobileHelp family!

Sincerely,

MobileHelp
The response time is great, the fall detection button does work, however, the magnets keep coming apart and devices are poorly made, could use an upgrade.
Thank you for your feedback! We see that you have spoken to Technical Support and resolved any concerns you had. If you need any further assistance, please contact us at 877-827-6207.

Sincerely,

MobileHelp
I like my service and think I have it working properly. Although when I first got this in the mail I called the service line like I was told to do and the hold time got to be to long so left a return number. Never got a call back so that was disappointing. I still have questions about when I go out of town and if I need to notify anyone. My number is 760-715-9561
HI Carla,

Thank you for your feedback. We have attempted to contact you, but have only been able to leave messages on your voicemail. We would love to speak to you to answer any questions you may have. Please call us at 877-827-6207.

We look forward to speaking to you!

Kind Regards,

MobileHelp
Taking too long to get our money back. We sent the equipment back a while ago.
Hello,

Thank you for contacting MobileHelp. Any refund due is processed within 30 days of the day we receive your equipment. If you need any further assistance with this, please contact Customer Care at 877-827-6207, Option 3.

Best Regards,

MobileHelp
I spoke with someone there a few days ago and he answered some questions I had. He and another person when I called back,promised to have Customer Service call me. I haven't heard from them.(The second person I talked with said they called my son's phone and not mine. I don't know if they asked for mine.)My name is Carmela Augello and my son purchased your devise for me. My pnhone number is 805-801-2325.
Hi Carmela,

It was a pleasure speaking to you today! We are happy to know that we resolved any concerns that you had. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at 877-827-6207, Option 3.

Thank you for being a valued part of the MobileHelp family!

Kind Regards,

Too many limitations
I don't prefer this company's customer service over the previous company we were using, but unfortunately had to change because their equipment/battery
did not last.
I can't really write a review because it turns out that it wasn't right for my mother or our family. She didn't feel comfortable with the system and we as a family didn't feel that the cell phone coverage was dependable in this area.
I sent the unit back 4/23/19 by UPS and received notice that your company has received the unit. I am still waiting for the refund.
MobileHelp is rated 4.68 based on 2,580 reviews