MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

The response time is great, the fall detection button does work, however, the magnets keep coming apart and devices are poorly made, could use an upgrade.
Thank you for your feedback! We see that you have spoken to Technical Support and resolved any concerns you had. If you need any further assistance, please contact us at 877-827-6207.

Sincerely,

MobileHelp
I like my service and think I have it working properly. Although when I first got this in the mail I called the service line like I was told to do and the hold time got to be to long so left a return number. Never got a call back so that was disappointing. I still have questions about when I go out of town and if I need to notify anyone. My number is 760-715-9561
HI Carla,

Thank you for your feedback. We have attempted to contact you, but have only been able to leave messages on your voicemail. We would love to speak to you to answer any questions you may have. Please call us at 877-827-6207.

We look forward to speaking to you!

MobileHelp
Taking too long to get our money back. We sent the equipment back a while ago.
Hello,

Thank you for contacting MobileHelp. Any refund due is processed within 30 days of the day we receive your equipment. If you need any further assistance with this, please contact Customer Care at 877-827-6207, Option 3.

MobileHelp
I spoke with someone there a few days ago and he answered some questions I had. He and another person when I called back,promised to have Customer Service call me. I haven't heard from them.(The second person I talked with said they called my son's phone and not mine. I don't know if they asked for mine.)My name is Carmela Augello and my son purchased your devise for me. My pnhone number is 805-801-2325.
Hi Carmela,

It was a pleasure speaking to you today! We are happy to know that we resolved any concerns that you had. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at 877-827-6207, Option 3.

Too many limitations
I don't prefer this company's customer service over the previous company we were using, but unfortunately had to change because their equipment/battery
did not last.
I can't really write a review because it turns out that it wasn't right for my mother or our family. She didn't feel comfortable with the system and we as a family didn't feel that the cell phone coverage was dependable in this area.
I sent the unit back 4/23/19 by UPS and received notice that your company has received the unit. I am still waiting for the refund.
I love the idea of Mobile Help but dislike the bright red & blue lights which keep me awake at night. Also I don't care for the "fall" button. I would like to explore other Mobile Help products. A friend of mine has a different setup. Thank you.

Betty Varjavandi
have to carry a separate auto fall button that keeps going off during regular movement
Two ratings: Technical and Ad staff “ver good”. Smartwatch GPS “Very Poor”
The account is being closed because of the devices (1) frequent inability to accurately locate wearer (2) large error in location, when functioning and (3) intermittent loss of GPS signal to monitoring station - even from open urban areas (NYC-NJ area). Web site loc data do not agree with monitoring station results. Replacement device as bad as first. All returned for credit during trial period.
I had many calls from you and when I tried to reach sales my call would not go thru-said I am not in USA. My area code is 212(NYC). Finally reached a person on your chat line. Was told by sales that referring person would receive $200*called to find out that would not happen for MORE than 2 mos. This should have been made clear.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear our refer a friend program was not made clear when you submitted your referral. The person you refer must remain a customer for at least 60 days before the $200 check is sent out. To view the details of the refer a friend program, we have provided a link below:

If you need any further assistance, please call Customer Care at 877-827-6207, Option 4.

MobileHelp
I mean no disrespect but I haven't had my device even a week yet nor have I had the need to use the service. All I can say is so far I suppose it's ok.
The people I worked with to order the items were very helpful. However, I feel the need for a tutorial as part of this process. I'm still not sure how everything works! I will call the number in your email for help in that area.
Sue,

We would be happy to go over your system with you and explain how everything works! We have created a ticket for Technical Support to reach out to you, you can also reach us at 877-827-6207. We look forward to speaking to you.

MobileHelp
It is far too easy to send a false alarm, the Push Button, on both pendant or wrist is far too easy to jog, it needs a safety cover, like you get on important switches on aircraft, race cars etc. The only thing that works for me is the GPS cell phone like unit, with a stout container, worn on a belt.
Customer service was very nice and helpful. I think it may be overpriced a bit for the elderly on a fixed income but overall satisfied.
The bad part about this system is having to carry the heavy power connection device with you. I can't have anymore weight in my pocketbook nor would I care to have that hanging on my body. Thumbs down for that design.
the mobile part doesn't let you know that it is charging or that it is finished charging. When I had a problem hit the button by accident could not top it. they told me 3-6 seconds to stop buz had to get on large mobile unit and could not get them to answer that. Got someone finially and they sounded a little upset that I bothered them not real happy may ent it back
Norma,

It was a pleasure speaking to you. We are happy to see that your issues and concerns were resolved. If you need any further assistance, please dont hesitate to contact us at 877-827-6207. Thank you for being a valued part of the MobileHelp family!

MobileHelp
The one I have goes off at nothing at all.
After seeing your commercials I expected a 19.98 unit. I did not know you would charge 168.00for the equivalent! And no mobile help. I am in need of this service but when I find one that does what it says YOUR SERVICE WILLNO LONGER BE NEEDED,,
Ruth,

It was a pleasure speaking to you. We are happy we were able to resolve any pricing confusion with the plan and add-ons you had selected. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at 877-827-6207.

MobileHelp
I need instructions. I am wearing the watch. Should I be using the necklace on the power base. I would really appreciate a call so I can understand this.
Katherine,

It was a pleasure speaking to you! We are happy we were able to resolve any confusion regarding use of the system. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at 877-827-6207.

Sincerely,