MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

A problem occurred with the unit-now in the process of resolving.
Had too many problems wearing the Fall Pendent, because it kept sending signals that I had fallen; in fact I had not. Just sitting at
my computer. Pendent it too sensitive.
Contacted Customer Service and they told me to only wear the Fall Pendent when I am alone. Otherwise wear the wrist pendent.
It is a great company to be connect with
Excellent help from associates
I feel much safer having Mobile Help, but my fall alert I wear is so sensitive that I trigger it very often, the last time it would not shut off without them doing it for me.
I keep getting my clothes hung on the buckle of the bracelet.
To date, no issues. Customer Service has been very responsive
Have not had this service long enough to evaluate. So far, other than being lots of trouble reminding myself to put on the devices , I trust that everything works when I need help the most.
I have been using the device for one month and feel more secure wearing it. I would like to exchange the second wrist monitor for a pendant.
Easy to set up, great instructions. It was hard to speak to a customer service rep as I had to stay on the line for over 15 minutes to finally speak to someone but once I did, it was a great help.
I have the wrist band call button. My wrists are small, the last hole is comfortable however, the strap holders slip off, and I have a big flap to contend with. It is extremely annoying. Please help with any suggestions you may have.
Barbara,

Thank you for contacting MobileHelp. You can change your wrist band on your help button to any standard watch band that you would be a better fit for you. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us at 877-827-6207.

Best Regards,

MobileHelp
Its a little too sensitive, but overall it is a fantastic system. Now my mother feels safer living alone.Thank you.
so far have not had to use it. am not surei i f i have to do a monthly test if so how
The only problem I have a hard time is to hear when ask if I'm okay. I have a problem with the bedroom and bathroom.
I have had several invalid fall alerts, even when not moving.
Just barely getting to know the system
It's too soon to write a review as i have had the device just over a week or so. So far, so good. The only setback is to remember to take the GPS unit when I go out. Also, I keep the big base unit in my bedroom and it's very bright. I'm glad I wear a sleep mask.
After I did my research I selected MobileHelp as my provider. I'm active and not always at home so it was important to fine a service to fit my lifestyle. I haven't needed there help as yet but I feel confident if or when I do they will have help directed to me ASAP.
We have been given the information and devices to initiate use of the Mobile Help service for our aging parent. Thank you
Unit is easy to use.
When calling the first time from the ad in the AAA magazine, I thought I would receive the home unit too, this was not explained to me, but what I have is good.
MobileHelp is rated 4.70 based on 2,628 reviews