MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

so far have not had to use it. am not surei i f i have to do a monthly test if so how
The only problem I have a hard time is to hear when ask if I'm okay. I have a problem with the bedroom and bathroom.
I have had several invalid fall alerts, even when not moving.
Just barely getting to know the system
It's too soon to write a review as i have had the device just over a week or so. So far, so good. The only setback is to remember to take the GPS unit when I go out. Also, I keep the big base unit in my bedroom and it's very bright. I'm glad I wear a sleep mask.
After I did my research I selected MobileHelp as my provider. I'm active and not always at home so it was important to fine a service to fit my lifestyle. I haven't needed there help as yet but I feel confident if or when I do they will have help directed to me ASAP.
We have been given the information and devices to initiate use of the Mobile Help service for our aging parent. Thank you
Unit is easy to use.
When calling the first time from the ad in the AAA magazine, I thought I would receive the home unit too, this was not explained to me, but what I have is good.
mobile help is a well designed system, but watch does not hold a full charge as long as it should
They have a gadget for every purpose to make sure I am never alone if I don’t want to be! I feel very secure about the program, but just one request. When I signed up, they said I could provide information about how to approach my dogs if something should happen and I need help from professionals. I haven’t found any place to put this information for first responders. But otherwise, I think you are far superior to “First Alert” - a company I had years ago and dropped when I moved.
Vicki,

Thank you for your feedback. On your profile we have a section called, "household warnings", this section can list information on how to approach your dogs during an emergency. To update this information, you would need to speak to customer care at 877-827-6207.

Thank you for being a valued part of the MobileHelp family!

Sincerely,

MobileHelp
Can be better or improved texting should be possible when no service
I rated MobileHelp as Good because I am too new to give a thorough evaluation. Thus far, I do like the security that MobileHelp is providing with their security system.
My problem was corrected in a timely manner.
Everyone I spoke with was awesome. However I had to return the equipment because my uncle’s apt building did not have access to AT&T. We were not told that we needed that access when I ordered. In the future I would be helpful to advise other potential customers of that fact.
new at this. May have something of value in future
I evidently live in an area where I can't get good coverage. Consequently I had to give it up, but let me tell you the company gave it their all to find out if I could keep. Just couldn't do it.

Thanks for all your help
All of the active alert sites work well in tests. The mic/speaker/emergency button works well. I haven't tried the button on the wristband, yet. My only issue is the sensitivity of the pendant. If I'm in bed and roll over just the wrong way, they pendant will alert a fall.
Pretty cool product!
MobileHelp was exactly what I wanted. It did not work in my residence. I was very dis--appointed. The company representative tried to help . I have no complaints of the company.
We have appreciated having MobileHelp in our home; were it not for my disability in using the mobile gizmo, we'd have stayed with it!
MobileHelp is rated 4.73 based on 2,556 reviews