MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

It is far too easy to send a false alarm, the Push Button, on both pendant or wrist is far too easy to jog, it needs a safety cover, like you get on important switches on aircraft, race cars etc. The only thing that works for me is the GPS cell phone like unit, with a stout container, worn on a belt.
Customer service was very nice and helpful. I think it may be overpriced a bit for the elderly on a fixed income but overall satisfied.
The bad part about this system is having to carry the heavy power connection device with you. I can't have anymore weight in my pocketbook nor would I care to have that hanging on my body. Thumbs down for that design.
the mobile part doesn't let you know that it is charging or that it is finished charging. When I had a problem hit the button by accident could not top it. they told me 3-6 seconds to stop buz had to get on large mobile unit and could not get them to answer that. Got someone finially and they sounded a little upset that I bothered them not real happy may ent it back
Norma,

It was a pleasure speaking to you. We are happy to see that your issues and concerns were resolved. If you need any further assistance, please dont hesitate to contact us at 877-827-6207. Thank you for being a valued part of the MobileHelp family!

MobileHelp
The one I have goes off at nothing at all.
After seeing your commercials I expected a 19.98 unit. I did not know you would charge 168.00for the equivalent! And no mobile help. I am in need of this service but when I find one that does what it says YOUR SERVICE WILLNO LONGER BE NEEDED,,
Ruth,

It was a pleasure speaking to you. We are happy we were able to resolve any pricing confusion with the plan and add-ons you had selected. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at 877-827-6207.

Thank you for being a valued part of the MobileHelp family!

MobileHelp
I need instructions. I am wearing the watch. Should I be using the necklace on the power base. I would really appreciate a call so I can understand this.
Katherine,

It was a pleasure speaking to you! We are happy we were able to resolve any confusion regarding use of the system. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at 877-827-6207.

Sincerely,

MobileHelp
Insufficient experience to judge quality
Not really impressed, my mother has fell four times and the fall protection has yet go off.. and she pay extra just for that..
Judy,

It was a pleasure speaking to you yesterday. We are happy we were able to resolve your concerns regarding the fall detection pendant. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at 877-827-6207.

MobileHelp
Only wanted information but got pressured sales
I haven't had any need for services yet, so I can't make a recommendation or critique based on experience. So my 'acceptable' rating is useless.
I am not ready to use the supplies. I hope to return them as soon as possible.
I am doing better; I only had one fall because my legs were weak but they are better and I am back to exercise classes.
Lorraine,

We are happy to hear you are feeling better! Should you need this type of service again in the future, we hope that you keep us in mind!

Best regards,

MobileHelp
Wearing it but have not had to use it yet. Unable to give a review at this time. set up was easy & rep. talked me through that phase.
The only thing I don't really like is I have to carry the Solo every where I go outside my home. I guess that's the only way I'm covered away from home. On the whole it is OK.
Karen,

Thank you for your feedback. By having the 2 devices, you never have to take off your help button to charge, however, if having an all in one is something that would better suit your needs, we do have our all in one smart watch.. www.mobilehelp.com/smart. If this is something you would be interested in, please contact Customer Care at 877-827-6207, Option 4.

Best Regards,

MobileHelp
I would like to know if I'm supposed to wear my necklace under my clothing or on top.

Haven't had your service long enough to rate yet! So far, so good.
Mrs. Darleen M. Hartman
Darleen,

Thank you for your post. You can wear the help button either/or. Whatever is most comfortable for you, whether that be outside your clothing or inside, the choice is yours! :)

If you need any further assistance with this, please contact Technical Support at 877-827-6207, Option 1.

Best Regards,

MobileHelp
JUST WISH I COULD GET MY VOICE MESSAGE STRAIGHT FROM MY WRIST OR NECK WHEN I NEED HELP
Alberta,

Thank you for your feedback. We do have our new all in one smart watch, www.mobilehelp.com/smart, where you can speak directly into the watch. If this is something you would be interested in, please contact Customer Care at 877-827-6207, Option 4 for more information.

We look forward to speaking to you.

Sincerely,

too early
I have only been with you for a month so I have no comment at this time.
I have had several occasions to talk to MH tech people and they have been pleasant, helpful, and mostly knowledgeable. I bought the duo system feeling that it was best to have two communication devices. To me the base station is a backup; I carry the mobile all the time. Even with only one bar of AT&T signal strength the base station has worked properly.
The mobile unit is a different story. I was originally sent a model 3 (tied to 3g network). It would only hold a charge for a few hours. MH replaced it with the newer model 4 (works with 4g networks). What a disaster! The red charging light did not work so you were never sure it was charged. There is a test button on the side which I pressed. The unit reported that the test had failed, but, unknown to me, the call went to the emergency system, calling EMT and my calling list. Within minutes an ambulance, my terrified daughter, and a neighbor showed up.
Tech supports tests showed the unit would not receive any signal. One of their people admitted they had some "glitches" in the model 4. In my opinion there is a LOT of work to be done on it before it is released to any customer.These are life saving devices, not toys..
MH again replaced the unit with the model 3,which has worked properly and without problem.. Aside from operational problems with the 4 I like the model 3 best. The GPS light blinks when ever there is a connection, but only lights on the 4 when the emergency button is pressed. You don't really if there is a connection until it is needed and you hope it is there. The 3 also has a mini-usb port that allows charging from a computer when not near the charging cradle.
I have stayed with MH because I think they are a good company with good people and their equipment is now all working properly. But they have a lot of work to do in preparation for the dropping of 3g in the next couple of years.
Hard to understand Brian.
MobileHelp is rated 4.69 based on 2,534 reviews