MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

Just had my MobleHelp system two weeks and it has given me a sense of security, as I live alone and drive myself to medical appointments and other requirements and my children feel more at ease with me being alone with me wearing MobleHelp sensors .
Followed up on understanding the items I purchased. Very helpful and courteous.
Mobile Help is for my Mom and she feels so much better knowing that she has it.
I am only in my 2nd month of MobileHelp so cannot fully endorse the positives. I do know I appreciated the knowledge and professionalism of the saleswoman, and also when I did my first test with the equipment, the tech person was also very helpful. I have made an additional call, and that representative equally instilled confidence in Mobile Help. I have been feeling more secure knowing that help is only a call away. I need to do my monthly test soon, and hope all will go well with that. Thank you.
I was relatively easy to set up. I did not realize one needed to carry around
an additional package to compliment your wristband or necklace when away
from home. It takes getting used to for a man. It is much easier for a woman who
carries a purse.
This is just what my husband needs. The response is very good,he had to get accustomed to having it,but once he did it works great for him.
they kept communicating with me even though I could not really hear them because the base box was in one room and I was in another.
It works but the Fall Button scares the hell out of me and I don't wear any more because it is super sensitive and I am returning it. It is not worth $10.00 a month laying somewhere. Why? because I am tired of the EMT's arriving on scene with sirens full blast Case 1. sitting at table Christmas day eating a meal and out of the sky the Mobile shouted at me, scared me, and finally realized what was going on and finally got thru it was a false alarm. Case 2. 4th Jan 2018 14 " of snow falling in literally a white out I came downstairs after taking a shower looked out the window to see that a whole squad of EMT's had plowed my driveway in order to get the ambulance up my drive. Assuring them I was OK they went away. Shortly after I called Tech support. They did a check on my equip and discovered that my Mobile Device was dead. I informed that the guide that came was not informative about charging it. I asked if it would be wise to place it in the charging unit when I am not using it. They agreed. This ought to update future guides. Tech support also wanted to do a system test and they did. Tech support asked if anything else and we hung up our phones. Perhaps a half to an hour when base station started to squawk I ran to find out the problem and was told the EMT's were on their way again. I informed Base Station I was Ok, was not near any equip to set anything off and they better cancel their call to EMT's. Last call for help was a few days late. Mobile device indoors with wrist strap on my arm while I cleared the wheel chair ramp. Just finished the job, turned around and saw my EMT friends backing up the drive. Remember I am not wearing the Fall Pendant anymore. I want to send it back.
I feel more protected now just knowing if I fall I can contact someone for help with ease.
Service technician was very kind and helpful. Right now my problem seem to be with the equipment. Gone off as a fall when I've been sitting reading 3 times. Have had two serious fall and the fall pendant did not go off. Hoping I'll start getting what I'm paying for soon
I’m satisfied it’s a good service my parents no longer require the service.
The mobile device traveled very well across country with me at Christmas
I have the added safety of knowing that I am only a click away from help if I should need it. I wear the watch band button all the time.
I have only had the system for a few weeks. I am 85 and live alone and have had vertigo trouble so that is why I purchased MobileHelp. I do not feel as vulnerable or afraid of falling as before. I seem to move and do things with more confidence. The down side is that I must admit that I am "old"
I gav a 4 because they speaker system is not very good. The agent had a hard time hearing me from a foot away and that should be addressed. I even did a test with a technician and he said that’s just the way it works. I have to carry it with me around the house but all in all it gives me the security of feeling safe in knowing they can find me anywhere and so I get out more than I use to and not so afraid of being left alone when my son has to go out to get something or go to work.
I HAVE NOT USED MOBILEHELP YET-THANK GOD- BUT IN TALKING TO MOBILEHELP STAFF OVER THE PHONE I HAVE BEEN IMPRESSED WITH THE ATTITUDE IN ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS I NEEDED TO HAVE ANSWERED ABOUT THE MOBILEHELP SYSTEM. I ALSO LIKE MY WRISTBAND AND OTHER DEVICE THAT I HAVE TO RE-CHARGE. IT IS A GOOD AND SIMPLE SYSTEM TO USE.THANK YOU.NANCY C. URRASIO
feeling more safe and secure
Feel safe for my wife
Nothing yet, only had this for one month.
So far so good. Only had it for three weeks, but it works fine. Only one problem and that is the wrist band. Had to go to a store and purchase a different kind. Good sales people. Explained everything well. I would recommend MobileHelp so any one needing a unit it would work. I did not purchase the "fall down" unit because they said sometimes it doesn't work when u collapse.
MobileHelp is rated 4.70 based on 2,655 reviews