Mobile Phones Direct Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Mobile Phones Direct
05AM
5AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Mobile Phones Direct?

Tell us how Mobile Phones Direct made you happy

Telephone
"This cashback scheme is the biggest scam scheme I've seen in my life, imagine still being in a contract with them and they won't honour the cashback because it was more than 60 days after the 6/9 month Why can't you just do 12 months and 24th? Legit a scam don't not take out contact with them. I just don't understand why you should have to claim back the money yourself. Looks as though you want customers to forget to claim. Why not just pay out the money! I forgot to claim back on time 3 times, claimed 4th and they are refusing last one ignoring my emails. Avoid this scammers"
Are you Mobile Phones Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I was told on phone to claim by end of August for my first bill generated. First I was told to submit June bill by end of August for myself and my wife. I just did on 2nd August and both were rejected. Called customer service again and been on hold for last 25 minutes! Never again. Beware of Cashback scams they run and do not trust what they advice on phone. If it helps your call quality team, I was told: my first claim should be for the bill of June and that gave me 2 months i.e. till end of August to submit my claim. I only found out when I tried to make a claim that it should be May bill, not June bill. I haven't heard anything back yet so am not sure who is going to get in touch and when."
"Awful company, advertising phones that are not available, fail to communicate this and a “could not care less” attitude. Do not use."
"Was with them for nearly 6 years and when it came to order my phone,I gelot rejected by them, their excuse was security issue which was a ly,I will never use them again."
"awful customer service, misleading terms and conditions relating to cashback. shady and dishonest."
"Great value and service."
"Superfast & easy as 123 well done ;) (new contract + next day phone delivery)"
"Superfast & easy as 123 well done ;) (new contract + next day phone delivery)"
"If you are ever unfortunate enough to be dealing with this company please read over your terms and conditions closely as being mislead on the site is a speciality of this company conning the customer you will be lead to believe you are paying a much smaller line rental than you actually will be. Never assume check is a great term for mobilephonesdirect all these cashback offers are by redemption meaning all the work must be done by you the customer to claim this back over instalments on which hand if you don’t want the hassle of sending across your bill and remembering order reference numbers for months 6,9,12,15 and month 18 then you are better going to the network provider who will give you a deal for much the same price without the hassle. Will not be using them again and will make all friends family and work colleagues customers everybody I know and come across will be told about this bad experience I have been unfortunate enough to experience."
"Quite possibly the worst customer service Ive came across, half way through delivering my "next day" handset they requested the courier return to sender. Then lied about actioning such request and tried to blame it on DPD. I wouldnt bother with them again."
"Poor service after taking out new contract no free gift as of there promotion customer service non existent"
"Phone came on time great. easy to use great. Thanks"
"SUPER cheap deals, there was a problem with my tarriff, which o2 made mistake on, but mbilephonedirect very quick uk service center sorted out immediately. was on hold for less than 1 minute and they were VERY helpful and supportive."
"Very good deals but there cashback offers are unnecessarily complicated"
"Delivery arrangements a shambles. The whole sorry saga will take up pages. Next time I will go to a store, no question."
"Second time I purchased a phone from them. Phones come unlocked and with next day delivery, I would highly recommend them."
"Very helpful and very polite people"
"Always ask for concerning personal documents to be sent through email which is always (by its nature) very insecure. Dodgy company - AVOID!"
"Excellent service. Easy website and quick delivery."
Mobile Phones Direct is rated 2.70 based on 20 reviews