Modanisa Reviews

18% of reviewers recommend Modanisa
06AM
6AM

Tell us how Modanisa made you happy

Telephone
"The worst company ever. They will not refund you the correct money. They claim that there is a return charge which is not mentioned in the return process. The case was opened through Paypal and Obdusman. DO NOT TRUST THIS TURKISH CHEATER."
Are you Modanisa? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Modanisa receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I ordered the clothes on 30% offer but when I recieved the items I checked the bill and was charged with only 10% off. Rang them and was told it's cos I was the first buyer it automatically takes it off. Didn't get extra 20%. When I asked to speak to a manager. Was told someone will call back but still not heard anything. Very dissapointed."
"NEVER AGAIN! FRAUDSTERS IN CLOTHES!! I HAVE BEEN CALLIN THEM FOR A REFUND OF MY MONEY SINCE I NEVER GOT THE PRODUCT TWO MONTHS AFTER I PLACED THE ORDER BUT NO REFUND UPTO NOW"
"I wish I can gave you no star at all, I have been waiting for nearly three months to get my money back but no one even contacted me to say sorry for the delay. I had to return my order I had to call customer service to ask about my refund many many times and every time they gave me different answers:we have received your order but we need to send it back to Turkey!!! than we didn't receive your order ( I don't know the truth) !!!!We will open a case for you, the financial department is dealing with your case, we will tell our manger about your case and will contact you soon .......no one contact me until now. I am really so disappointed with this company,I will never ever buy anything from you again and you have to send my money back."
"So expensive site because the real shops in Turkey are so sheep compared of it and they didn’t return any wrong items"
"I ordered three dresses, which did not fit me. I sent these back using royal mail tracking. I got a refund for one item (minus the £5 "admin" charge). I have been trying to chase up about the two remaining items, but been hitting dead ends. They claim to have received only one item out of three. Every time I call customer services I am told that someone more senior will investigate and call me back. This company is not to be trusted. I have lost my money for two items I paid for. Which were not cheap. Very disappointed and will advise you to avoid at all cost!"
"They sent the wrong product They sent the wrong product, which was much cheaper than what I paid. My money just gone to something else. Returning it is not a good idea. It costs more for you. They take no responsibility for what they do. And did not even reply to my e-mails. support@modanisa is not responding."
"always find my likes"
"Thank you so much! The skirts I ordered are perfect! They are ankle length and very nice for the price! I am in the US and received my order in TWO days WOW!! I ordered from here a year ago and it took about 10 days to arrive so I wasn't expecting my order so fast! And on my last order customer service called because I had to wait! I am Christian and its very hard to find skirts that are ankle length here so some of us make and sell our own skirts but they are too expensive. This company has my trust and as for all the bad reviews, I think some of those reviews are false. Thank you so very much Modanisa!! Your company is awesome!!"
"Do not order from this site, if you do not want to lose money! I made an order on March 24, since then nothing is known about it. Since April 12, they respond to me the same thing: "We are currently waiting for an updated information from the shipping company." Are you kidding me?! It has been passed more than MONTH! No information, no delivery, no money! I'll try to require the refund or the resend - but they just ignore all my letters!!! I reccomend you DON'T BUY from this frauds. It's not islamic store, because the muslims can't lie or deceive. Please, be careful, friends!"
"I would give them 0 star if I could! I will never ever do any business with them. I ordered 156$ clothes, 111$ of it didn't fit without mentioning the bad quality of the material... so any way I decided to return it. I'm 100% sure they were having a free shipping and return the dah I purchased, because i never buy anything online, especially clothes!!, if there is no free return policy. So I paid a 60$ to ship the return. The day of the refund I only find 93$!! When I call they say that the return is on my charge and they were very rude to me. And until now I can't understand why it is 93$ and not 111$. I emailed them a week now but they've never answered. Really !!! BRAAVO."
"I ordered from Modanisa 3 times and they were good in the last 3 years hence I ordered again but I regret it this time. My order was in 23/04/2018 and the expected day to deliver was 30/03/18 and until now I didn't receive the order. In the beginning, the tracking option says that they failed to deliver because of the bad address!! even though they had delivered before to the same address!! plus they used to send me a text message to inform me that they will deliver on that certain day at that certain time. This time I didn't receive anything!! and they lie and say bad address! I emailed them, they replied that they will attempt a second delivery as if there was a first delivery!! what a joke! Since this email, I am waiting for my order to be delivered and I send a dozen of emails to them with NO response! Its a month now and they also stopped the tracking option so I don't know what happen to my order and my money. DON'T shop with them, they were good in the past, but now, they don't ship to the UK, they don't respond, They don't respect the clients and they only steal your money. The Worse Experience ever."
"DON'T shop with them, they don't deliver to the UK, and don't refund- and don't even respond!!! I ordered from Modanisa 3 times and they were good in the last 3 years hence I ordered again but I regret it this time. My order was in 23/04/2018 and the expected day to deliver was 30/03/18 and until now I didn't receive the order. In the beginning, the tracking option says that they failed to deliver because of the bad address!! even though they had delivered before to the same address!! plus they used to send me a text message to inform me that they will deliver on that certain day at that certain time. This time I didn't receive anything!! and they lie and say bad address! I emailed them, they replied that they will attempt a second delivery as if there was a first delivery!! what a joke! Since this email, I am waiting for my order to be delivered and I send a dozen of emails to them with NO response! Its a month now and they also stopped the tracking option so I don't know what happen to my order and my money. DON'T shop with them, they were good in the past, but now, they don't ship to the UK, they don't respond, They don't respect the clients and they only steal your money. The Worse Experience ever."
"great material, true to picture and size, wonderful designs, even the estimated time of arrival is so far genuine and accurate, it doesn't take too long to arrive."
"It is the worst online shop in the world. I am waiting for one month for my order, nothing happens. I talked 5 times to the Company, totally inefficient, everyone says something different. I work fulltime, so I am not home when they deliver. Every other online shop can leave me a message and I pick it up on the Weekend. Modanisa is so bad, they gave me 2 calls from Turkey saying they will send me the number so I can pick it up, NOTHING HAPPENED. I hate it, I really do."
"Placed an order 2017-10-29 for almost 700EUR. After waiting 1 month without any information about the order, i checked the UPS tracking-link and realized that they claimed they had tried to deliver the order 3 times without luck and had contacted Modanisa who sad that they wanted the delivery back. I got absolutely no delivery tries, no information that my package had arived and no call or mail from either UPS or Modanisa! When Modanisa payed back my money, they payed 50EUR less for the return shipping! I tried to make them understand that i never returned anything, that i simply didnt recieved them, and asked why i should pay 50EUR for a delivery i never got. It has been almost 5 months now, and they never answer my questions, doesnt answer my mails for weeks, talks veru rude on the customer support and keeps closing the issue so i have to reopen it time after time!! I have given up now, and will never ever buy from them again! Stay away if you like quality products and quality customer treatment!"
"I have bought two dress from modanisa. Both dresses are short. I am not a tall person. I am just 5'5'' but one of the dresses that I received today fit someone who is 4 inches and other dress is 5'3''. When I contacted, the customer care personnel were not helpful. He didn't give the return details, and on top of that, I have to pay the return shipment. I should not have inquired extra expenses when the mistake is not my side. This is truly unacceptable. Very disappointed!!!!!!!"
"So how my requset been solve that was my request not paying for the shipping That ll leave me with paying for the shipping twice You know what! I will ship it back and that will be my last porches from yeah yeah just lost 4 sisters who love to shopping but feel safe So unprofessional people wait all that time and end up with yes you can ship your item the one whos just receive 2h before connect us saying "hopefully yeah understand that i live in UAS and i was guessing the closer size to me.it way bigger than my size i feel wasting of money" yes you can retune it back and the shipping fee will be remove from the original price "refund"!!!! its just another example of scam"
"I ordered clothing and paid more than $400. I never received the package. This is the fourth month. I have been consistently trying to email and call them. They keep making excuses or send an email stating that my issue has been resolved and act as if I have received the package. I have been consistently trying to ask them for a reimbursement since I didn't receive my order and I have been ignored in every way possible. I am so DISAPPOINTED!!! It's truly unfortunate that this company treats one of their loyal customers in this manner!!!! I WILL NEVER SHOP FROM HERE EVER AGAIN!!! I advise you all that live in AMERICA not to as well. They won't treat you with the respect and honor that a customer deserves."
"Amazing service. Got the clothes and they were amazing"
Modanisa is rated 1.77 based on 22 reviews