Modanisa Reviews

21% of reviewers recommend Modanisa

Tell us how Modanisa made you happy

Telephone
"Do not buy from this company, they are FRAUDS. I returned some items over a month now and i have not received my money back. Every time i call or email customer service, they keep giving me different stories. PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE STRESS, NOT WORTH IT. THEY ARE FRADS!"
"Simply horrible"
"I ordered from the US on December 27th and received my package in less then a week from Turkey. I am 5'10 and 180 pounds and the clothes are gorgeous the material thick and more beautiful then the pics. I will definitely be a returning customer thank you so much. I do not understand the negative reviews- "Newly Muslim Convert :) - Alhamdulillah"
"Bad experience with experience, didn’t receive my order on the promised time, which said before Christmas. So no Christmas gifts, thanks to Modanisa !!! Upset customer"
"Absolute worse. Has the absolute worse customer service, you have to pay to return things internationally even though the items look NOTHING like the pictures. If you have money to throw out the window then be my guest because that is what you are doing when buying trash from these people."
"Rubbish company. Can’t handle returns I wouldn’t bother as sizes are not even accurate"
"I am so happy with modanisa product and delivery timing!! It’s on point !! I had read lots of bad reviews on modanisa which put me off for a while from ordering .. but then I was like why not! and now I can’t stop ordering ! I have parcels coming through weekely !!"
"The worst company ever. They will not refund you the correct money. They claim that there is a return charge which is not mentioned in the return process. The case was opened through Paypal and Obdusman. DO NOT TRUST THIS TURKISH CHEATER."
"I ordered the clothes on 30% offer but when I recieved the items I checked the bill and was charged with only 10% off. Rang them and was told it's cos I was the first buyer it automatically takes it off. Didn't get extra 20%. When I asked to speak to a manager. Was told someone will call back but still not heard anything. Very dissapointed."
"NEVER AGAIN! FRAUDSTERS IN CLOTHES!! I HAVE BEEN CALLIN THEM FOR A REFUND OF MY MONEY SINCE I NEVER GOT THE PRODUCT TWO MONTHS AFTER I PLACED THE ORDER BUT NO REFUND UPTO NOW"
"I wish I can gave you no star at all, I have been waiting for nearly three months to get my money back but no one even contacted me to say sorry for the delay. I had to return my order I had to call customer service to ask about my refund many many times and every time they gave me different answers:we have received your order but we need to send it back to Turkey!!! than we didn't receive your order ( I don't know the truth) !!!!We will open a case for you, the financial department is dealing with your case, we will tell our manger about your case and will contact you soon .......no one contact me until now. I am really so disappointed with this company,I will never ever buy anything from you again and you have to send my money back."
"So expensive site because the real shops in Turkey are so sheep compared of it and they didn’t return any wrong items"
"I ordered three dresses, which did not fit me. I sent these back using royal mail tracking. I got a refund for one item (minus the £5 "admin" charge). I have been trying to chase up about the two remaining items, but been hitting dead ends. They claim to have received only one item out of three. Every time I call customer services I am told that someone more senior will investigate and call me back. This company is not to be trusted. I have lost my money for two items I paid for. Which were not cheap. Very disappointed and will advise you to avoid at all cost!"
"They sent the wrong product They sent the wrong product, which was much cheaper than what I paid. My money just gone to something else. Returning it is not a good idea. It costs more for you. They take no responsibility for what they do. And did not even reply to my e-mails. support@modanisa is not responding."
"always find my likes"
"Thank you so much! The skirts I ordered are perfect! They are ankle length and very nice for the price! I am in the US and received my order in TWO days WOW!! I ordered from here a year ago and it took about 10 days to arrive so I wasn't expecting my order so fast! And on my last order customer service called because I had to wait! I am Christian and its very hard to find skirts that are ankle length here so some of us make and sell our own skirts but they are too expensive. This company has my trust and as for all the bad reviews, I think some of those reviews are false. Thank you so very much Modanisa!! Your company is awesome!!"
"Do not order from this site, if you do not want to lose money! I made an order on March 24, since then nothing is known about it. Since April 12, they respond to me the same thing: "We are currently waiting for an updated information from the shipping company." Are you kidding me?! It has been passed more than MONTH! No information, no delivery, no money! I'll try to require the refund or the resend - but they just ignore all my letters!!! I reccomend you DON'T BUY from this frauds. It's not islamic store, because the muslims can't lie or deceive. Please, be careful, friends!"
"I would give them 0 star if I could! I will never ever do any business with them. I ordered 156$ clothes, 111$ of it didn't fit without mentioning the bad quality of the material... so any way I decided to return it. I'm 100% sure they were having a free shipping and return the dah I purchased, because i never buy anything online, especially clothes!!, if there is no free return policy. So I paid a 60$ to ship the return. The day of the refund I only find 93$!! When I call they say that the return is on my charge and they were very rude to me. And until now I can't understand why it is 93$ and not 111$. I emailed them a week now but they've never answered. Really !!! BRAAVO."
"I ordered from Modanisa 3 times and they were good in the last 3 years hence I ordered again but I regret it this time. My order was in 23/04/2018 and the expected day to deliver was 30/03/18 and until now I didn't receive the order. In the beginning, the tracking option says that they failed to deliver because of the bad address!! even though they had delivered before to the same address!! plus they used to send me a text message to inform me that they will deliver on that certain day at that certain time. This time I didn't receive anything!! and they lie and say bad address! I emailed them, they replied that they will attempt a second delivery as if there was a first delivery!! what a joke! Since this email, I am waiting for my order to be delivered and I send a dozen of emails to them with NO response! Its a month now and they also stopped the tracking option so I don't know what happen to my order and my money. DON'T shop with them, they were good in the past, but now, they don't ship to the UK, they don't respond, They don't respect the clients and they only steal your money. The Worse Experience ever."
"DON'T shop with them, they don't deliver to the UK, and don't refund- and don't even respond!!! I ordered from Modanisa 3 times and they were good in the last 3 years hence I ordered again but I regret it this time. My order was in 23/04/2018 and the expected day to deliver was 30/03/18 and until now I didn't receive the order. In the beginning, the tracking option says that they failed to deliver because of the bad address!! even though they had delivered before to the same address!! plus they used to send me a text message to inform me that they will deliver on that certain day at that certain time. This time I didn't receive anything!! and they lie and say bad address! I emailed them, they replied that they will attempt a second delivery as if there was a first delivery!! what a joke! Since this email, I am waiting for my order to be delivered and I send a dozen of emails to them with NO response! Its a month now and they also stopped the tracking option so I don't know what happen to my order and my money. DON'T shop with them, they were good in the past, but now, they don't ship to the UK, they don't respond, They don't respect the clients and they only steal your money. The Worse Experience ever."
Modanisa is rated 1.86 based on 29 reviews