Modernize Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Modernize

Tell us how Modernize made you happy

Own Driver, Postal Service, Courier
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Easy to use. Fast service. Responded to quotes and questions in a timely manner"
"What a dofference, Like night and Day. Happy Momny! Happy Family! The Good Life in OC Baby.. Blessed x 5"
"I don’t know because nothing has happened so far"
"Meh like all the other stupid apps like this. Collects your data and gives numbers you can find online with a google search."
"Good morning I have a positive feeling about choosing Modernize. They are very informative, easy to use site, and give very assuring feedback to its consumers. Thank you for all the detailed information."
"Very informative got the info I needed!!"
"Great website very informative"
"No response what the f....r"
"Fair prices for great results in anything that needs done in your home to improve your life."
"Update my home just a little."
"NOT SURE JUST CHECKED OUT DONT HAVE MONEY TO BUY WINDOWS AND SOME COULD JUST USE REPAIRS"
"I need some modernize on my home"
"Living in a small rural community, I am not surprised you did not find a contractor. Happens all the time, maybe you need to enlarge your search area since most rural community companies are use to traveling."
"The app ,ooks good so if your work is as good as your app you should do good work I guess"
"I would like double insulation & calking around window to seal off"
"Although I rent this house, I have lived hear for over 25yrs. I am in the process of buying it. I would like to replace the window."
"The process of making the appointment was a five star. But do to the fact that the company did not show up for the appointment or contact me I gave it a one star rating."
Modernize is rated 4.63 based on 4,858 reviews