Modernize Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Modernize Reviews

nlafferty@modernize.com

Tell us how Modernize made you happy
It really does not show much or talk much
Fabian0304
Has nothing at all to do with roofing savings. That is a lie to get people to start giving out personal info. Bad company with bad intentions.
I’ve never seen it
False advertising
Really!!? Like I don't get enough calls from telemarketers! I just wanted and idea of cost. Not calls and more junk email!
Everytime I'm looking to do something, this sight says sorry there are no contractors in your area. Waste of time
Couldn't help me
The only match I received said SHI or IHS three letters only and it said they had no available appointments. Then I returned to choose another match. It only shows that one match. Then it tries to sell me products instead of giving the amount I qualify like the social media post offers. I never got a delivery because you didn’t provide a match to offer me a quote!!!!!! No one made a quote so I couldn’t say what day it arrived!!!!!please call me st 205-652-3052 but do not share my contact information with any third parties without telling them exactly what I’m asking for and for them not to share my personal information with any third parties either. I have screen shot this request!!!!!
scam selling window replacement leads to contractors
I have put my info in 2 times and have not heard from anyone
I have you all of my information just to find out that you couldn’t tell me about my savings and that there were no contractors. Maybe you should ask for zip code first. Please remove me from all mailings and soliciting calls. Very deceptive and not a good way to build trust with users. Rethink user experience here please.
No help at all
i am Looking for a out side door windows
of you can pleasecall me and let me
Did not help
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
Needs updated to today’s style
Scam. Thought it was going to show me dealer. Just wanted my email.
You advertise a special fund for windows and yet I’m getting non- stop calls from window people wanting to know when they can come and do them. Not one of them had told or even mention the program or any savings. This is a SCAM to sell windows. NOT To HeLp. So if you call I’ll just hang-up until I can find an honest window contractor.
Falling apart