Modernize Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Modernize

Tell us how Modernize made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"False advertising"
"Really!!? Like I don't get enough calls from telemarketers! I just wanted and idea of cost. Not calls and more junk email!"
"Everytime I'm looking to do something, this sight says sorry there are no contractors in your area. Waste of time"
"Couldn't help me"
"The only match I received said SHI or IHS three letters only and it said they had no available appointments. Then I returned to choose another match. It only shows that one match. Then it tries to sell me products instead of giving the amount I qualify like the social media post offers. I never got a delivery because you didn’t provide a match to offer me a quote!!!!!! No one made a quote so I couldn’t say what day it arrived!!!!!please call me st 205-652-3052 but do not share my contact information with any third parties without telling them exactly what I’m asking for and for them not to share my personal information with any third parties either. I have screen shot this request!!!!!"
"scam selling window replacement leads to contractors"
"I have put my info in 2 times and have not heard from anyone"
"I have you all of my information just to find out that you couldn’t tell me about my savings and that there were no contractors. Maybe you should ask for zip code first. Please remove me from all mailings and soliciting calls. Very deceptive and not a good way to build trust with users. Rethink user experience here please."
"No help at all"
"i am Looking for a out side door windows of you can pleasecall me and let me"
"Did not help"
"....................../´¯/) ....................,/¯../ .................../..../ ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') .........\.................'...../ ..........''...\.......... _.·´ ............\..............( ..............\.............\..."
"Needs updated to today’s style"
"Scam. Thought it was going to show me dealer. Just wanted my email."
"You advertise a special fund for windows and yet I’m getting non- stop calls from window people wanting to know when they can come and do them. Not one of them had told or even mention the program or any savings. This is a SCAM to sell windows. NOT To HeLp. So if you call I’ll just hang-up until I can find an honest window contractor."
"Falling apart"
"We don't qualify as there were no results for us. Very frustrating!!!"
"It is very bad shape"
"I was looking for quotes and instead they sent my personal information to atleast a dozen companies who called texted and emailed immediately and multiple times. When I put in my info they said make appointments with and I could click on the buttons. I hadn't clicked any but my info was given to more than were even on the list."
"I love moderinize it is really cool even the best"
Modernize is rated 4.63 based on 4,860 reviews