Modius Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Modius

team@neurovalens.com

7 James Street South,

Click Here

Tell us how Modius made you happy

"I have to admit I wasn't sure if Modius would be able to live up to its claims but I am so impressed with the science and how it is working for me. I have been steadily shedding the pounds and am feeling so much better about myself. Modius is definitely the future...I predict that everyone will have one in 5 years."
"THANK you Modius!!! With your help..... I am well on my way to finally reclaiming my healthy self! I have much more energy and less cravings and am committed to now including Modius as part of my new healthy lifestyle!"
"I have been using Modius for 6 weeks (along with my two friends) and absolutely love it! I have noticed a dramatic change in my sleep and aches and pains along with less cravings for surgary foods which has been life changing. I am committed to using Modius for the long term as part of my lifestyle and am excited to see the difference it makes over the next 12 months. Thanks to all the team at Modius for your wonderful customer service and support!"
"I didn't really have much fat to lose but I read about the other benefits of vestibular stimulation and thought I'd give it a go. My sleep has improved drastically and I'm a bad sleeper in general. I've also had the most amazing pain relief results with a ten year old sports injury, after about a week of use the pain in my knee just disappeared. I'll be using Modius for the long term, it's the real deal."
"Fantastic product. Achieving my weightloss goals and the urge to snack is minimal. Find my body changing with fat loss and muscle gains too."
"Excellent product with strong scientific evidence! Super company too with excellent customer care and always happy to help."
"Absolutely love Modius! Simple to use, with brilliant mentoring. Keep up the good work!"
"Been using Modius for around 8 weeks now, Sleep is massively improved and so is my body water content which was a nice surprising side effect. Overall cravings for sweet stuff is down. Ive not experienced any weight loss as such, but this was never my goal, I wanted to tone up and that’s where I can really see the difference. I have one of those scales that measures everything and my body fat is down by 3% and averaging at 20.3% now, muscle, bone and water are all up. The community really helps as well as its so motivational to be able to hear and speak to people in the same or extremely different stages and how they cope and what they do."
"Modius has stopped me eating all the rubbish I used to have. I now eat far more healthier and I love the way I have lost weight all over my body, not just in isolated parts. I now want to lead a better lifestyle and keep healthy. Definitely couldn't have done it without Modius!"
"I was so so happy to receive my headset. The staff are incredibly helpful and it's so easy to use"
"Modius is working for me in that I have reduced sugar cravings and I generally eat less now. I've also lost 10 kilos which I'm very happy with. My only disappointment is the inaccurate recording and analysis of sessions usage. And also having to reset the headset from time to time. But I'm recommending Modius to everyone!"
"Losing weight make me happy. Losing weight without starving myself make me happy. Losing fat and not hurting muscle make. Me happy It could be better if the app can record the usage better. The Bluetooth connection is not very reliable."
"While weight loss is slow other effects have been great- much improved sleep pattern which has helped reduce stress and improve mood"
"Very simply “It works”. If it gets you to lose 11kg in 12 weeks along with a healthy life change how could you not be happy."
"The technology is ground-breaking and I'm grateful that there is something that will finally help me to shed the excess weight I've been carrying. Thank Modius!!!!"
"Modius is on the bow wave of applied neuroscience which is a World game changer. I am proud to be a part of this m πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒΈπŸŒΊπŸŒΈπŸ™πŸ»"
"Better sleep reduced appetite and reduced weight-win!"
"Snacking has definitely reduced and sleep is greatly improved"
"Received my Modius in October and have been using it 4-6 times a week since then. My weight has dropped 6lbs and that's without making any lifestyle changes. In truth, my diet has probably got worse with Christmas just around the corner. I've also noticed an improvement in my sleep. I'm generally a pretty good sleeper but sometimes struggle to get over at night. I find using my Modius before bed helps me relax and drift into a really deep sleep. So all round, I'm really delighted!"
"I have been using my Modius for around 9 weeks now, overall I am down near 7KG, sleep is much improved and general attitude to food, which I attribute to the online community which really helps with motivation when you see all the other positive stories. Its great to be able to share with people going through the same journey."
Modius is rated 4.18 based on 148 reviews