Modius Reviews

of reviewers recommend Modius

team@neurovalens.com

7 James Street South,

Tell us how Modius made you happy
For me Modius has been a life changer. I've always had a weight problem and I felt as I was getting older my eating habits were getting more out of control. I purchased Modius just over 3 months ago and in that time I have lost 2st 6lbs. I no longer crave junk food, chocolate, crisps and my carb intake has reduced dramatically. This is the best investment I have ever made. I am one very Happy customer.
Amazing results Julie and delighted to hear that Modius is helping to change your eating habits so you can take back control. Thanks so much for your review.
Very happy with my results I have not been able to stick strictly To it every night as I travel a lot but it’s changed my life for the better
We're delighted to hear Modius is improving your life and you're keeping up the usage as consistently as possible. Many thanks for your review.
Even though I would be pretty active I've struggled with weight loss on and off so really wasn't sure what to expect. My experience was more of a slow but steady drop but in total I've gotten down 18lbs. If I had to summarise it I would say it's more my appetite that has changed. Previously my appetite was high. The app was buggy at the start but it seems fine now. Overall very happy.
Thanks for your review and great to hear that you're experiencing the benefits of Modius. Appetite is a big part of the weight loss battle and you're obviously listening to your body's changing signals and seeing the results.
I was skeptical at first, but after using the product for 6 weeks, I'm a believer! Without making any lifestyle changes, other than using the product for 60 minutes each morning, I have lost 9lbs and 2.5% body fat over the 6 weeks. To give you a little background, at the start of my evaluation, I weighed 183lbs and had 24.7% body fat. (5ft 11In Tall) As of this morning, I weighed in at 174lbs and 22.1% body fat. In addition, I've noticed some residual improvement to my sleep....and that was the reason I originally evaluated the product. I'll continue my evaluation for 6 more week. I'll let you know where I end up at. This product may not be for everyone, but it certainly has worked for me. I'm 100% impressed...
I have been using Modius for nearly six months now and have seen some positive results with my bodyweight and body fat percentage. At around the three month mark, I really started to notice the curbing of my appetite and the more I listened to my belly in regards to when I felt full, the easier it has been for me to reduce my portion size. Now, I would eat a third to half as much as I once did - especially at dinner time. In the last couple of months, I've also increased the amount of physical activity which should be helping my weight loss, which is my aim, but I'm also keen to reduce body fat and increase muscle. As a result, I've been able to push through a weight barrier I'd previously been unable to get through with diet and exercise alone and I can categorically say I've never been this lean. I'll continue to use Modius for at least the next six months to see what's possible with this device. I'd love to know how lean I can get and whether I can sustain my current level of body fat or whether I will bounce back to my original weight at some point.
I have to admit I wasn't sure if Modius would be able to live up to its claims but I am so impressed with the science and how it is working for me. I have been steadily shedding the pounds and am feeling so much better about myself. Modius is definitely the future...I predict that everyone will have one in 5 years.
THANK you Modius!!! With your help..... I am well on my way to finally reclaiming my healthy self! I have much more energy and less cravings and am committed to now including Modius as part of my new healthy lifestyle!
I have been using Modius for 6 weeks (along with my two friends) and absolutely love it! I have noticed a dramatic change in my sleep and aches and pains along with less cravings for surgary foods which has been life changing. I am committed to using Modius for the long term as part of my lifestyle and am excited to see the difference it makes over the next 12 months. Thanks to all the team at Modius for your wonderful customer service and support!
I didn't really have much fat to lose but I read about the other benefits of vestibular stimulation and thought I'd give it a go. My sleep has improved drastically and I'm a bad sleeper in general. I've also had the most amazing pain relief results with a ten year old sports injury, after about a week of use the pain in my knee just disappeared. I'll be using Modius for the long term, it's the real deal.
Fantastic product. Achieving my weightloss goals and the urge to snack is minimal. Find my body changing with fat loss and muscle gains too.
Excellent product with strong scientific evidence! Super company too with excellent customer care and always happy to help.
Absolutely love Modius! Simple to use, with brilliant mentoring. Keep up the good work!
Been using Modius for around 8 weeks now, Sleep is massively improved and so is my body water content which was a nice surprising side effect. Overall cravings for sweet stuff is down. Ive not experienced any weight loss as such, but this was never my goal, I wanted to tone up and that’s where I can really see the difference. I have one of those scales that measures everything and my body fat is down by 3% and averaging at 20.3% now, muscle, bone and water are all up. The community really helps as well as its so motivational to be able to hear and speak to people in the same or extremely different stages and how they cope and what they do.
Modius has stopped me eating all the rubbish I used to have. I now eat far more healthier and I love the way I have lost weight all over my body, not just in isolated parts. I now want to lead a better lifestyle and keep healthy. Definitely couldn't have done it without Modius!
I was so so happy to receive my headset. The staff are incredibly helpful and it's so easy to use
Modius is working for me in that I have reduced sugar cravings and I generally eat less now. I've also lost 10 kilos which I'm very happy with. My only disappointment is the inaccurate recording and analysis of sessions usage. And also having to reset the headset from time to time. But I'm recommending Modius to everyone!
Losing weight make me happy. Losing weight without starving myself make me happy. Losing fat and not hurting muscle make. Me happy It could be better if the app can record the usage better. The Bluetooth connection is not very reliable.
While weight loss is slow other effects have been great- much improved sleep pattern which has helped reduce stress and improve mood
Very simply “It works”. If it gets you to lose 11kg in 12 weeks along with a healthy life change how could you not be happy.
The technology is ground-breaking and I'm grateful that there is something that will finally help me to shed the excess weight I've been carrying. Thank Modius!!!!
Modius is rated 4.16 based on 156 reviews