Modius Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Modius

team@neurovalens.com

7 James Street South,

Tell us how Modius made you happy

"Well I saw Jason on UTV Belfast, I had faith in him and what he was saying made sense. I have had a lot of difficulty in trying to lose weight. I have no appetite and haven't had in about 12 or more years. I attended Endocrinology, I also paid privately to see an Endocrinologist at Ulster Independent Clinic to see if they could shed any light on why I wasn't losing weight. All bloods were normal, thyroid normal. I was also using a gym called Curves as well. I did not lose one lb or one inch while attending. I have been attending Slimming World off and on since 2008. So what could I lose. I researched all information about Modius as it had grabbed my attention. I have been using Modius and my weight loss has been a bit betterl, also I am doing the 5:2 diet, so I cannot say if it's the 5:2 diet or Modius, which is helping me lose weight or a combination of both. I am very pleased with Modius and would definitely recommend it to anyone. The sticky pads need some attention, I have watched Jason on YouTube talking about this problem. Anyway, I have written enough - it will end up a trilogy lol if I don't stop. Thanks again Jason and the rest of the crew."
"I have seen no benefits from day one. I have stopped using the headset. Had high expectations but it fell short by far."
"not the same cravings"
"Received my Modius in October and have been using it 4-6 times a week since then. My weight has dropped 6lbs and that's without making any lifestyle changes. In truth, my diet has probably got worse with Christmas just around the corner. I've also noticed an improvement in my sleep. I'm generally a pretty good sleeper but sometimes struggle to get over at night. I find using my Modius before bed helps me relax and drift into a really deep sleep. So all round, I'm really delighted!"
"I have been using my Modius for around 9 weeks now, overall I am down near 7KG, sleep is much improved and general attitude to food, which I attribute to the online community which really helps with motivation when you see all the other positive stories. Its great to be able to share with people going through the same journey."
Modius is rated 4.22 based on 145 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access