MOLLY MAID UK Reviews

01628 583760

ukso@mollymaid.co.uk

MOLLY MAID House

Tell us how MOLLY MAID UK made you happy
From the moment I contacted Molly Maid I was impressed with the professional response to my enquiry and the service they have delivered is everything that was discussed. As I have got older I have to accept I am not able to do the things I used to do and unable to keep my home the way I would like it, which I found depressing. I do not like asking for help so when I contacted Molly Maids I was apprehensive. From the moment the Molly Maids arrived I found them to be friendly, kind, helpful and extremely efficient. When they leave my home it smells lovely and everywhere is just as I hoped it would be
(9149) - Posted 3 years ago
Hello Shirley Thank you so much for your kind review we are delighted to hear that you appreciate the professionalism of the service and the cleaning team. We will pass your comments along to the team who carry out the work and we are sure they will be proud to know the difference this service is making to you. Thank you again for the review and we send you our very best wishes.
Lovely team who did a great clean
(9116) - Posted 3 years ago
Hello Sarah Thank you for rating your MOLLY MAID service, it's very good to hear that you found the team to be lovely and they did a great clean. It's our pleasure to pass your kind feedback along to the team who carried out the work and they will be delighted to hear this too.
10 out of 10. Reliable & thorough. Thankyou.
(9106) - Posted 3 years ago
Hello Sandra, Thank you for your valued feedback on the MOLLY MAID service. We're thrilled to hear you found the cleaning team to be reliable and thorough, we'll be sure to pass on your motivational compliments to the team who carry out the work.
The team at Molly maid have been nothing but professional. They are friendly and have always left the place perfect. I can't reccomend rhem enough
(9171) - Posted 3 years ago
Hello Dave, Thank you so much for your kind and complimentary review, we are thrilled to hear that you are finding the team to be professional and friendly. It's our pleasure to share your motivational feedback with the team who carry out the work and they will surely be delighted to hear this too.
We are very pleased with the cleaning that your staff do. You can certainly tell whrn they have been in.
(9098) - Posted 3 years ago
Hello, thank you for your feedback on how pleased you are with the MOLLY MAID cleaning service. It's much appreciated and we'll be sure to pass on your positive comments to the team who cleaned your home, they will be delighted to hear this too.
5 stars The "Mollies" were thorough efficient and most pleasant.
(9017) - Posted 3 years ago
Hello Victor, Thank you for the five stars and the kind review, which will of course be shared with the team who carried out the work they will really appreciate your feedback too.
Cheerful staff did a thorough job
(9087) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi Lucy, Thank you for giving your MOLLY MAID Service five stars, we are delighted to hear that the team are cheerful and do a thorough job for you. Your kind comment will be passed across to the local team who carry out the work and they will be jolly pleased to hear this too.
Excellent, friendly service.. I'm totally thrilled with the way my house looks and smells each time they visit..
(9164) - Posted 3 years ago
Hello Joy, Thank you for your kind review and for awarding the MOLLY MAID service with five stars. We are delighted to read that you are appreciating the friendly service and the way your house looks and smells after each visit. It's our pleasure to be able to share your motivational comments with the team who carry out the work, they will be jolly pleased too to hear this.
Job done was very good this time. The kitchen/dining room floor could do with a deep clean/proper soak next time if possible please.
(9113) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi Michelle, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, which will be shared with the local team and the franchise owner for them to make contact with you about the floor cleaning request.
very efficient
(9106) - Posted 3 years ago
Hello Gayle, Thank you for taking your time to review your MOLLY MAID service, we are thrilled to see that you have awarded five stars and that you feel the service is very efficient. Your feedback will be shared with the team who carry out the work and they will be jolly pleased to hear this too.
Two very nice ladies came and nothin was too much for them to do. Thank you
(9002) - Posted 3 years ago
Hello Joyce, we are really delighted to hear about your MOLLY MAID experience it's good to know that you felt that nothing was too much for them to do. It's our pleasure to be able to share your kind feedback with the team as they will be jolly pleased to hear this too.
I have only had two visits so far but house feels beautifully clean afterwards. After twelve years of doing it myself it is lovely to have it done for me,
(9161) - Posted 3 years ago
Hello Sarah, we welcome you as a new MOLLY MAID customer we are thrilled to hear that you are happy with the service, and we hope you enjoy your time now not spent on cleaning. We wish you well and thank you for this kind review.
Very satisfied staff very efficient and amenable
(9163) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi Heather, thank you so much for your kind review, we are thrilled that you are finding the team to be efficient and amenable, we will share your motivational feedback with them as this will make them happy to .
Quality cleaning and reliable
(9145) - Posted 3 years ago
Thank you for your kind feedback on our team and the quality of their cleaning. We'll pass on your appreciation and strive to repeat this standard every time.
Very friendly and efficient service
(9097) - Posted 3 years ago
Hello David, thank you for your kind review and for awarding the MOLLY MAID service with five stars. It is our pleasure to be able to share your feedback with the team who carried out the work, they will very pleased to hear this too.
Professional, friendly and get the job done! Best cleaning service I have used - very happy.
(9139) - Posted 3 years ago
Hello Bal, this is brilliant to read that you feel MOLLY MAID is the best cleaning service you have used. We will delight in sharing this with the team who carried out the work as they will be very pleased to hear this too. Thank you.
It was great to have a shining house
(9100) - Posted 3 years ago
Hello, thank you for your five star review, we are delighted to hear that you were pleased to have a shinning house after your MOLLY MAID Service. We will share your feedback with the team who carried out the work and they will be jolly pleased to hear this too.
Nice cleaners - arrived promptly and worked very hard.
(9130) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi, thank you for taking the time and leaving us lovely feedback. We'll be sure to pass it along to the team as they'll be really pleased to hear it.
The ladies were charming and it was clear from the beginning qthat they knew what they were about. They worked both effectively and efficiently to a high standard (and I am a bit of a fuss pot). I introduced them to my husband who has dementia and they were extremely understanding of our situation. It is a big plus that all the appropriate gear comes with the package along with full insurance.
(9097) - Posted 3 years ago
Hello Jane, Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. We're pleased to hear you're happy with the level of clean received and more importantly happy with the team that serviced you. We've passed your comments to them directly as we know it will make them very happy!
The kitchen and bathroom were cleaned and the house was a pleasure to come back to.
(9113) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi Richard, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really happy to hear that the bathroom and kitchen were cleaned to your satisfaction. We know how important it is for our customers to return to a clean and tidy home. We'll be sure to pass your comments along to our team - they'll be delighted to hear your feedback.
MOLLY MAID UK is rated 4.27 based on 1,341 reviews