MOLLY MAID UK Reviews

01628 583760

ukso@mollymaid.co.uk

MOLLY MAID House

Tell us how MOLLY MAID UK made you happy
The worst customer experience ever! "Owner" Susan Garon was very rude and pushy. She was shouting and calling me a liar over the phone. I asked to speak to her senior on which she shouted "I AM THE OWNER!!!" I immediately wanted to cancel the booking and they have since refused to return my £65 deposit. I tried to amend my booking and she said that I will be charged £97.50 from 2pm as that is what she has booked in (contrary to what we agreed when making the booking). I felt I had no choice but to agree to her terms. At 2.20pm there was still no sign of the cleaners after which I tried to cancel the booking and she rudely refused and called me a liar. I really hope they do not behave like this with any vulnerable customers where she can just demand anything. Very poor from such a reputable company.
Unprofessional, unkind, very judgemental. Wouldn’t do the dishes if they were left in the sink. Instead would leave the sink uncleaned due to a plate and a knife being left.....? Ridiculous.
Very disappointing. I had had high expectations instead I was house shamed.
Bromley area . It’s a disgrace that Molly maid cleaners are being told even if they show symptoms of COVID they are still to go to work. I would love to see a copy of there health and safety policy or there risk assessment on COVID
Molly maid completed an estimation of 7 hours, given when the clean was booked 2 rooms were in unavailable as they were being decorated we decided that a 5 hour deep clean, totaling 10 hours as there was 2 cleaners would be enough, at no stage was this queried or the cleaners advise they were pushed for time, as they actually left 15 mins early. Simply tasks like dusting, bins emptied, shower heads were missed. Our house was left in a very unclean state, as well as our blind was broken. Please see the images attached of our experience. When I called Elaine the day after she advised there was no time before Christmas (a week away) for the cleaners to return. Then the following Monday, We we're offered an additional 2 hours recleaning, although given it took 5 days to resolve the blind being broken we decided the reclean would be too risky against further damage being made and not dealt with in the best way. After spending £300 I don’t feel like I got what I was promised.
Total rip off.. £150 for 1 hr 45 minutes, absolutely ridiculous and not to a great standard.
General cleaning good, but avoid carpet cleaning- very disappointing results
Terrible and shocking customer service. I offered tea/coffee to the cleaners and spoke to them politely. But still I received a poor clean with surfaces, floors, windowsills, and kitchen surfaces left dirty. When I pointed these areas out politely they replied in a confrontational manner “we've already done that!” “What’s the problem!?” and then decided to talk about me rudely in my bathroom (which I could hear). I complained to their manager who replied to me and my husband that my complaints were all “speculation”. She then stated that I was a “certain sort of person” and insulted me to my husband before hanging up on him. Extremely shocking and unprofessional customer services. A horrendous and upsetting experience. And I paid a lot of money to receive such treatment. In the end it’s not about money. No one should be treated like that.
Terrible service, paid upfront for 4 hour end of tenancy clean, they stayed 2 hours and left cupboards, cooker and fridge not done. So unhelpful when I contacted them. Trusted in them being a well known company but so unprofessional
when i complained about the clean which cost almost £200 as it was a first clean their reaction was to drop the keys to my house keys through the letterbox without a note .... when lockdown started and i was decorating i discovered just how badly they cleaned or not. leaned at all.
I couldn’t believe how expensive Molly Maid were! They wouldn’t give a cost per hour but it worked out at £26 per hour when I actually checked how long they were in the house. Service was fine but no better than when we were paying £12 an hour for a cleaner.
I have been waiting for a refund from Molly Maid Bracknell with Franchise owner Fiona Joyce. Horrendous and extremely expensive cleaning, was promised a refund back at the start of March, still no sign and have been chasing countless number of times now they are just ignoring. Absolute cowboys, do not use.
The one star is for the lovely people that they have. As far as management and quality control, this is pretty non-existent. Although they are reasonably good at getting back to you....if you ask. Had a deep clean on an empty house, there was nothing moved in yet, just windows and white goods. Quoted 2-3hrs spent 2 hours and forgot to clean the oven, check behind appliance and even look at the store cupboard. Cleaned the oven myself after being told "it's going to need a day to soak and it may still not be fully clean??" -Mr Muscle people, loves the jobs you hate! Never had a follow up - probably thought "ahh well we've lost this repeat business, forget it". Was recommended by a family member, they are not happy. It's a shame, because you have a huge part of a successful business in place, the staff. Why you wouldn't spend some time in making sure a simple thing like, a checklist and a quick check via a manager (this can be done via video chat by the way, you can sit at your desk).
We arranged a deep clean of a small kitchen and bathroom after a tenant had moved out. The brief was extremely clear. 3 cleaners arrived and after 2 hours work they left. When we checked their work it was well below standard, having missed one draw completely, not cleaning all surfaces, just overall extremely poor. The franchise owner, Terry May was contacted and he visited the same day. Rather than communicate with us and agree with how bad a job was done. He was silent, took photos - no apology, no recognition of the mess we were pointing out. His attitude was defensive and simply rude. He organised another clean the following day with different cleaners. They arrived and spent another 2 hours cleaning, and did a must better job. Since this second clean the franchise owner has not been in touch to check if we were satisfied. Overall very disappointed by the franchise in the north east and I would not recommend.
By far the customer service received by a Julie Beckham, Molly Maid & Sevenoaks has been utterly disappointing. There is not an ounce of professionalism in her dealings and to be honest I’m not entirely sure she should be in line dealing with customers, as she’s rude, condescending and lacks any sense of emotional intelligence. I had a clean scheduled for the 3rd of January and coincidentally also had a hospital appointment that day. Due to some complications that came up in pregnancy scan, my appointment got very delayed and the cleaners could not make in when we reached. I called t speak to Julie and I was told off by her for not being there and not having a proper routine. This after I had some bad news after my scan. She asked me if I would like to continue with the future scans after a good telling off and I responded that I would speak to my partner and get back to her if any changes. She then goes on to cancel my future appointments without letting me know. I’m pregnant, have had to go through and operation recently and now I get to hear this was done. Someone needs to replace Julie Beckham with someone who is more easier to deal with. I will never avail or suggest anyone of their services ever again. I’m aware this is a franchise but do not ever deal with this lady, she’s the epitome of unprofessionalism!!!
Have just put up a negative review of Molly Maids and cannot find it here. I shall try again as I received terribe service from this company. One to avoid.
Molly Maids has been a big disappointment. I was charged more than I was quoted, some of the services I was promised were not carried out, and the work that was done was unsatisfactory. I am requesting a partial refund but doubt I will get one, judging by what I have experienced so far.
Do not use this cleaning company. Badly managed, overpriced and incompetent. Lateness was a norm and new people kept turning up at our doorstep. Not a good standard of cleaning either, particularly given the very high price, with staff giving attitude when mistakes were pointed out. The admin side of the business seems very chaotic and the customer service is appalling.
I am writing this on behalf of my parents. Like others - there may be Molly Maid franchises that do what they say they are going to do - but not so in Ayr. My parents paid MM for 2 cleaners for 2 hours alternate weeks. The cleaning (vacuum, dust, clean) includes: both bathrooms (one family, one small cloakroom), hall, stairs, landing, lounge, kitchen. When it first started it was ok, but then a couple of months ago, Dad asked me how much I would pay a cleaner. This was the day after the 2 cleaners stayed for 30 mins tops, and my parents still paid £50. Not even a promise in my book - far less a lick and a promise. I started looking at reviews from other MM Ayr customers, and my Dad could have written them. I was visiting recently, and they stayed no more than 45 mins, during which time I do not know what they did - but they certainly had not vacuumed the floors. This was their last clean. The cleaners themselves were friendly and appeared to be kind to my parents. But the trust evaporated after the £50 for 30 mins of cleaning. So not surprising that my parents now have different cleaners. When Dad cancelled, he said it sounded like they had been forewarned; certainly not surprised.
MOLLY MAID UK is rated 4.28 based on 1,339 reviews