MOLLY MAID UK Reviews

01628 583760

ukso@mollymaid.co.uk

MOLLY MAID House

Tell us how MOLLY MAID UK made you happy
The Horsforth Leeds Office have provided a Professional, value for money Service with absolute punctuality and minimum fuss. Our contact, Fran, was always eager to help and the cleaning team led by Emily, were friendly, polite and had very good standards. I have no hesitation in recommending this Service.
Team 4 Patricia and Jenny are amazing. They did a very thorough job. They clean my floors and stainless steel appliances better than I can myself. I've been a customer of Molly Maid and I plan on continuing to use this great company.
I have used Molly Maid in Wimbledon many times over the last 25 years. They clean to an exceptionally high standard and are reliable and trustworthy. The house is always a joy to walk into after they have worked their magic. Highly recommended and I shall continue to use them.
Excellent service clean with efficiency and always extremely delighted with the resuls of a sparkling clean house by molly maids Harrow and Ruislip highly recommended gill
I have been with Molly Maid Harrow & Ruislip for almost a year now and find them very reliable. I’m really happy with the work carried out by them each time they come, leaving the house spot less.
Molly Maid Chandlers Ford Elizabeth and the ladies are efficient and helpful So pleased I found them Brilliant team ladies ! Thank you
I was very impressed by your team of cleaners who came today to clean our home . They were very pleasant, efficient and meticulous. Sincerely I could not have asked for more and they are highly recommended. Thank you very much. Therese
Booked these guys as they were good value, but then read lots of unflattering reviews before they came, so was a bit nervous about what to expect. Unfarily so, 'cause they were lovely and very thorough. Extremely impressed with the cleaning, and lovely lasses too. Thoroughly recommended.
Molly Maid Leeds- I am highly satisfied , very pleased with the service I receive from my 2 Molly Maids Martine & Danielle. Very, reliable, punctual friendly, pleasant hardworking people. My house sparkles and shines after thay have worked their magic on it !! The products they use smell wonderful. Full credit to Martine & Danielle. Thanks so much. 28/9/21
Natalya was friendly and professional from the outset, and came to view my flat within a couple of days to give me a quote for a deep clean and an ongoing regular service. A week later Lynsey and Kirsty were smiling on my doorstep and had the whole place shining from top to bottom in a couple of hours - my carpets haven't looked this good since they were laid! As a disabled person the service has been fantastic, they had no issues with me only using text/email, and everyone made me feel very relaxed about the whole process. I would absolutely recommend the Molly Maid Edinburgh team, and will be happily using their services again myself.
We have used Molly Maid (Jenny Fry - Ruislip/Harrow) for over 4 years now. Consistent high quality service from a team (Alex and Joellie) who work quietly and efficiently (- quiet and efficient working is important as we now often work from home). So I would have no hesitation in recommending this service to others.
I have use many different cleaning companies over the years and Molly Maid Wimbledon has been my favourite. Affordable. Reliable. Professional. Genuine and caring for ones needs. Thank you
I have had the best experience using Molly Maid Wimbledon. Great value for money. Very informative and professional. Listens to my needs.
Tessa was just lovely, and came to do an estimate on short notice. Girls came to clean a fair sized 3 bedroom house, after my mother left after 57 years. They were just great. On time. Very friendly, worked so hard, on a really hot day. Wonderful job. Everything gleaming. I’m delighted and would certainly use Molly Maid again. Thank you all.
Had a end of tenancy clean today, the team were marvelous, arrived on time did a top to bottom clean of everything. Nothing was too much. Joseph and Emma the franchise owners were very easy to get a hold off and after getting a quote 30 minutes after sending a service enquiry I had a date scheduled for the clean. Can't fault this company at all. Professionalism to a T. So satisfied that I have told several people already. Will be using again.
Mollymaid have provided a very reliable cleaning service commissioned by me for two severely handicapped people. Mollymaid did a good job and also kept me informed of developments that it was useful for me to know, for the continuing safety of the two customers. I have tried other cleaning companies in the past, but none were anything like as good as Mollymaid and some were terrible! I like the Mollymaid uniforms and cars because it makes it easier for handicapped people to know who is coming into their house and why. The maids bring their own equipment and materials, so the quality of the work does not depend on the client having a vacuum cleaner which works or whether there are any cleaning materials in the house. So I say thank you very much indeed to the lovely, reliable and helpful Ashleigh Tucker and all your kind staff.
I had tried two local cleaning companies and been very disappointed, so I was amazed when I saw the result of my two Molly Maid's girls' work! I thought I was pretty good at cleaning my kitchen and bathroom, but they made everything absolutely gleam! The price was fair. They did a good job all round and I consider myself very lucky to have found them.
I engaged Molly Maid to perform a deep clean on my mother's house which had been badly neglected due to her age and infirmity. It was not an easy task but the company did a very good job and I would highly recommend them. The ladies that came to my mothers were hard working, helpful and friendly. Ritu, the manager was extremely professional throughout.
The Molly Maid team in north Leeds recently did a fabulous job for us in getting on top of our home and are set up now to regularly visit and clean our home. Thanks very much.
MOLLY MAID UK is rated 4.3 based on 1,361 reviews