MOLLY MAID UK Reviews

ukso@mollymaid.co.uk

MOLLY MAID House

Tell us how MOLLY MAID UK made you happy
Bromley area .
It’s a disgrace that Molly maid cleaners are being told even if they show symptoms of COVID they are still to go to work.
I would love to see a copy of there health and safety policy or there risk assessment on COVID
Molly maid completed an estimation of 7 hours, given when the clean was booked 2 rooms were in unavailable as they were being decorated we decided that a 5 hour deep clean, totaling 10 hours as there was 2 cleaners would be enough, at no stage was this queried or the cleaners advise they were pushed for time, as they actually left 15 mins early.

Simply tasks like dusting, bins emptied, shower heads were missed. Our house was left in a very unclean state, as well as our blind was broken.
Please see the images attached of our experience.

When I called Elaine the day after she advised there was no time before Christmas (a week away) for the cleaners to return. Then the following Monday, We we're offered an additional 2 hours recleaning, although given it took 5 days to resolve the blind being broken we decided the reclean would be too risky against further damage being made and not dealt with in the best way.

After spending £300 I don’t feel like I got what I was promised.
Total rip off.. £150 for 1 hr 45 minutes, absolutely ridiculous and not to a great standard.
General cleaning good, but avoid carpet cleaning- very disappointing results
Terrible and shocking customer service. I offered tea/coffee to the cleaners and spoke to them politely. But still I received a poor clean with surfaces, floors, windowsills, and kitchen surfaces left dirty. When I pointed these areas out politely they replied in a confrontational manner “we've already done that!” “What’s the problem!?” and then decided to talk about me rudely in my bathroom (which I could hear). I complained to their manager who replied to me and my husband that my complaints were all “speculation”. She then stated that I was a “certain sort of person” and insulted me to my husband before hanging up on him. Extremely shocking and unprofessional customer services. A horrendous and upsetting experience. And I paid a lot of money to receive such treatment. In the end it’s not about money. No one should be treated like that.
We have used Molly Maid (Jenny Fry - Ruislip/Harrow) for over 4 years now. Consistent high quality service from a team (Alex and Joellie) who work quietly and efficiently (- quiet and efficient working is important as we now often work from home). So I would have no hesitation in recommending this service to others.
Terrible service, paid upfront for 4 hour end of tenancy clean, they stayed 2 hours and left cupboards, cooker and fridge not done. So unhelpful when I contacted them. Trusted in them being a well known company but so unprofessional
I have use many different cleaning companies over the years and Molly Maid Wimbledon has been my favourite. Affordable. Reliable. Professional. Genuine and caring for ones needs. Thank you
I have had the best experience using Molly Maid Wimbledon. Great value for money. Very informative and professional. Listens to my needs.
when i complained about the clean which cost almost £200 as it was a first clean their reaction was to drop the keys to my house keys through the letterbox without a note .... when lockdown started and i was decorating i discovered just how badly they cleaned or not. leaned at all.
Tessa was just lovely, and came to do an estimate on short notice.
Girls came to clean a fair sized 3 bedroom house, after my mother left after 57 years. They were just great. On time. Very friendly, worked so hard, on a really hot day. Wonderful job. Everything gleaming. I’m delighted and would certainly use Molly Maid again. Thank you all.
Thank you to Molly Maid for working with me to find the right team to do our very rural animal friendly home!! The ladies who are to be my regular team, loved our animals, way of life & got stuck in to getting the job done. 🙏 Looking forward to the next time.🙂
I couldn’t believe how expensive Molly Maid were! They wouldn’t give a cost per hour but it worked out at £26 per hour when I actually checked how long they were in the house. Service was fine but no better than when we were paying £12 an hour for a cleaner.
Had a end of tenancy clean today, the team were marvelous, arrived on time did a top to bottom clean of everything. Nothing was too much. Joseph and Emma the franchise owners were very easy to get a hold off and after getting a quote 30 minutes after sending a service enquiry I had a date scheduled for the clean. Can't fault this company at all. Professionalism to a T. So satisfied that I have told several people already. Will be using again.
I have been waiting for a refund from Molly Maid Bracknell with Franchise owner Fiona Joyce. Horrendous and extremely expensive cleaning, was promised a refund back at the start of March, still no sign and have been chasing countless number of times now they are just ignoring. Absolute cowboys, do not use.
I have a regular fortnightly clean of my city centre apartment. The team is always headed up by Emma, who is incredibly reliable and efficient, so it is reassuring to know in advance that the clean will be undertaken by someone who knows my requirements inside out.
The leadership team of the York franchise has kept its clients informed throughout the uncertain period caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, which reflects the positive values of the Molly Maid service overall.
Very happy with the service provided and looking forward to resumption in early June.
Mollymaid have provided a very reliable cleaning service commissioned by me for two severely handicapped people. Mollymaid did a good job and also kept me informed of developments that it was useful for me to know, for the continuing safety of the two customers. I have tried other cleaning companies in the past, but none were anything like as good as Mollymaid and some were terrible! I like the Mollymaid uniforms and cars because it makes it easier for handicapped people to know who is coming into their house and why. The maids bring their own equipment and materials, so the quality of the work does not depend on the client having a vacuum cleaner which works or whether there are any cleaning materials in the house. So I say thank you very much indeed to the lovely, reliable and helpful Ashleigh Tucker and all your kind staff.
The one star is for the lovely people that they have. As far as management and quality control, this is pretty non-existent. Although they are reasonably good at getting back to you....if you ask.

Had a deep clean on an empty house, there was nothing moved in yet, just windows and white goods. Quoted 2-3hrs spent 2 hours and forgot to clean the oven, check behind appliance and even look at the store cupboard. Cleaned the oven myself after being told "it's going to need a day to soak and it may still not be fully clean??" -Mr Muscle people, loves the jobs you hate!

Never had a follow up - probably thought "ahh well we've lost this repeat business, forget it". Was recommended by a family member, they are not happy.

It's a shame, because you have a huge part of a successful business in place, the staff. Why you wouldn't spend some time in making sure a simple thing like, a checklist and a quick check via a manager (this can be done via video chat by the way, you can sit at your desk).
We arranged a deep clean of a small kitchen and bathroom after a tenant had moved out. The brief was extremely clear.
3 cleaners arrived and after 2 hours work they left. When we checked their work it was well below standard, having missed one draw completely, not cleaning all surfaces, just overall extremely poor.
The franchise owner, Terry May was contacted and he visited the same day.
Rather than communicate with us and agree with how bad a job was done. He was silent, took photos - no apology, no recognition of the mess we were pointing out.
His attitude was defensive and simply rude.

He organised another clean the following day with different cleaners. They arrived and spent another 2 hours cleaning, and did a must better job.
Since this second clean the franchise owner has not been in touch to check if we were satisfied.

Overall very disappointed by the franchise in the north east and I would not recommend.
MOLLY MAID UK is rated 4.28 based on 1,336 reviews