MOLLY MAID UK Reviews

01628 583760

ukso@mollymaid.co.uk

MOLLY MAID House

Tell us how MOLLY MAID UK made you happy
The Horsforth Leeds Office have provided a Professional, value for money Service with absolute punctuality and minimum fuss. Our contact, Fran, was always eager to help and the cleaning team led by Emily, were friendly, polite and had very good standards. I have no hesitation in recommending this Service.
Having just moved into a filthy house and feeling overwhelmed with the amount of cleaning, my Mum paid for 3 ladies to work for 2 hours. Showed them around and pointed out the worst and most time consuming, - bathrooms, handles, floors and windows. They left after an hour, saying they don't usually do houses on a Saturday but the manager begged them, clearly not happy to be here! The standard of work was disappointing and ended up going over everything they did, properly! Waste of good money, never again!
Team 4 Patricia and Jenny are amazing. They did a very thorough job. They clean my floors and stainless steel appliances better than I can myself. I've been a customer of Molly Maid and I plan on continuing to use this great company.
Awful company (at least the Cannock division is). Used for an end of tenancy clean. Firstly, we were quoted for inside of a built in fridge (amongst other things) to be done as part of this service. This was not done, and the manager argued that these things weren't included in EOT clean - basically she was lying. Other areas were not cleaned to a satisfactory standard, and when sent photographic evidence, the manager was so rude to us I could hardly comprehend it, especially as we approached her so nicely. She audibly scoffed at my partner down the phone when he asked if she might consider a 10% discount due to the parts missed (cobwebs in bedroom, 2 kitchen cupboards not cleaned, fridge not cleaned, etc.) We also organised a time for them to come beforehand that worked for us in terms of us moving out and moving into our new place, but they showed up several hours early and insisted on coming in and starting, which made it really hard for us to do what we needed to do. They simply wouldn't go away and come back at the pre-agreed time... It turned out they absolutely wanted to finish by 3pm in order to get to another job which I think is also why they left our place unfinished. Altogether this was a really rough experience - we never did get our discount because I found the lady too horrible and stressful to talk to, so I left it. But I will do my best to make sure other people know how bad they are!
I have just been witness to an aggressive Molly maid cleaner who nearly crashed into me on the slip road to the M3 . She was very aggressive and clearly forgot that she has a company logo all over her car. Completely uncalled for . She has been reported to the police . Dangerous driving all over the M3 down to Hook.
Impersonal, inconsistent & overpriced If you're happy to pay the same amount weekly for a cleaning company to stay 6 hours one week, 2.5 the next for the same house in the same state and believe the quality of the cleaning will be all the same then Molly Maid will work for you. We ended extremely unhappy with them. We used Molly Maid for 4 weeks after the initial in-depth clean they do. We have a 3,500sq ft house. We were quoted £92/clean VAT & cleaning products included which we thought was correct considering the size of the house, how much work it represents. The first week, the total time they spent cleaning was 6 hours which is what it needs to do a proper clean, but it dropped to 3 hours the following week, and then to 2.5 hours. They repeatedly explain they don't charge per hour, not to look at it that way which is clear and fine so long the cleaners don't rush through the clean which they did apart from the first time. It just showed. It felt so disrespectful. No care was applied, no attention to details. No mopping of the tiles floors d/s which represents a big surface, beds made in a rush, many surfaces not wiped, a tiny amount of washing up left (3 mugs/4 glasses) not touched, just put to the side, different teams come so the notes and feedback given is not applied some weeks. They also charge per item for ironing within the cleaning time. So you pay twice really for ironing. I was charged £1.50 per small handkerchief x 4 which was a clear overcharge. I called and emailed 10 days ago to explain how unhappy we were and with a few questions, I've still not heard back. Not expecting to hear from them anymore. They just didn't charge us for the last clean. I think their approach relies on trusting the cleaning team will do their best every week when they can choose how long they stay. A house the size we have doesn't get properly cleaned in 2/3 hours total.
The quality of the clean is satisfactory (although not sure how "deep" the initial clean was). My main complaint is with the standard of communication with the owner. She didn't tell me about the first clean for over £100 until after I had booked them for a regular clean. Then the cleaners came on a day I hadn't asked for. When they did come on the requested day it was at 8am, which I wasn't informed about until I asked the night before.
I am disgusted at the price of the clean. I live in Australia and I organised cleaning for my mum who is a full time carer of my father with dementia. I was horrified to discover she was paying £80 for a 2hour 40 min clean. That rate is exorbitant, when I saw the clean I was not impressed, marks left around taps and plugholes, some surfaces not dusted. It is a small 2 bedroom bungalow! £80 for just over 2 and a half hours.
Awful experience. Missed very obvious areas if dusty carpets in corners. Missed obvious cobwebs. Didn't do the full hour I was due to pay for. Reconstructed with the office and agreed to have different come out who were fine but was put off by first visit so won't be using them again.
Two ladies very nice but paid £150 for deep clean. Was disappointed. No paintwork cleaned, crumbs under appliances in kitchen. No dusting. No way was 59 minutes by two ladies worth £150.
I have used Molly Maid in Wimbledon many times over the last 25 years. They clean to an exceptionally high standard and are reliable and trustworthy. The house is always a joy to walk into after they have worked their magic. Highly recommended and I shall continue to use them.
No Contract, No bill, No work done, Rude manager and Useless support As many other people have mentioned it, this company is really bad. I booked a cleaning as I left my flat and I asked for it to be fully cleaned. I could not be present, but the landlord took pictures showing that next to no cleaning had been done. I tried calling the manager, but when I explained she hung up on me and then I couldn't ever reach out to her. They did not provide a contract or a description of what would be done so now it's their word against mine. The support said they talked with the manager and she claimed that I requested only 1 hour which is not true and because she is apparently the owner of the business the support team will not do anything against her. I payed £50 upfront but the manager claimed that since they did what they had to do in one hour they did not have to be in contact with me anymore and so they refused any of my attemp to contact them. Worst company I have been in contact with. To avoid absolutely.
Excellent service clean with efficiency and always extremely delighted with the resuls of a sparkling clean house by molly maids Harrow and Ruislip highly recommended gill
I have been with Molly Maid Harrow & Ruislip for almost a year now and find them very reliable. I’m really happy with the work carried out by them each time they come, leaving the house spot less.
Tried to book a house clea!n, and although your company is called Molly maid .uk, you are not available in my area! So you aren't a uk based company!!!
Molly Maid Chandlers Ford Elizabeth and the ladies are efficient and helpful So pleased I found them Brilliant team ladies ! Thank you
My mother who is 86 was charged £80 for 45 minutes cleaning of her bungalow. There was two cleaners and she wasn't even pleased with the job that they did. Being charged over £40 an hour for each cleaner is an extortionate amount to pay. My mother has now cancelled them coming.
I was very impressed by your team of cleaners who came today to clean our home . They were very pleasant, efficient and meticulous. Sincerely I could not have asked for more and they are highly recommended. Thank you very much. Therese
Booked these guys as they were good value, but then read lots of unflattering reviews before they came, so was a bit nervous about what to expect. Unfarily so, 'cause they were lovely and very thorough. Extremely impressed with the cleaning, and lovely lasses too. Thoroughly recommended.
Poor standard of cleaning throughout the clean. Came back to clean again however was still finished to a poor standard. Felt sorry for the cleaning staff, obviously very rushed by managers. Refund received did not match our expectations of the price for the service we received.
MOLLY MAID UK is rated 4.3 based on 1,361 reviews