MOLLY MAID UK Reviews

01628 583760

ukso@mollymaid.co.uk

MOLLY MAID House

Tell us how MOLLY MAID UK made you happy
Newcastle: We were quoted £72 for a weekly thorough clean - what we actually get is less than 2 hours cleaning (not much more than a quick wipe down) of low quality. I tried to discuss it with Terry who promised to attend to the issues I raised, however nothing changed and the fridge I have repeatedly asked to have cleaned periodically since they started several months ago, remains untouched. £36 per hour seems very expensive for the lack of effort involved.
The worst customer experience ever! "Owner" Susan Garon was very rude and pushy. She was shouting and calling me a liar over the phone. I asked to speak to her senior on which she shouted "I AM THE OWNER!!!" I immediately wanted to cancel the booking and they have since refused to return my £65 deposit. I tried to amend my booking and she said that I will be charged £97.50 from 2pm as that is what she has booked in (contrary to what we agreed when making the booking). I felt I had no choice but to agree to her terms. At 2.20pm there was still no sign of the cleaners after which I tried to cancel the booking and she rudely refused and called me a liar. I really hope they do not behave like this with any vulnerable customers where she can just demand anything. Very poor from such a reputable company.
Unprofessional, unkind, very judgemental. Wouldn’t do the dishes if they were left in the sink. Instead would leave the sink uncleaned due to a plate and a knife being left.....? Ridiculous.
Very disappointing. I had had high expectations instead I was house shamed.
Bromley area . It’s a disgrace that Molly maid cleaners are being told even if they show symptoms of COVID they are still to go to work. I would love to see a copy of there health and safety policy or there risk assessment on COVID
Molly maid completed an estimation of 7 hours, given when the clean was booked 2 rooms were in unavailable as they were being decorated we decided that a 5 hour deep clean, totaling 10 hours as there was 2 cleaners would be enough, at no stage was this queried or the cleaners advise they were pushed for time, as they actually left 15 mins early. Simply tasks like dusting, bins emptied, shower heads were missed. Our house was left in a very unclean state, as well as our blind was broken. Please see the images attached of our experience. When I called Elaine the day after she advised there was no time before Christmas (a week away) for the cleaners to return. Then the following Monday, We we're offered an additional 2 hours recleaning, although given it took 5 days to resolve the blind being broken we decided the reclean would be too risky against further damage being made and not dealt with in the best way. After spending £300 I don’t feel like I got what I was promised.
Total rip off.. £150 for 1 hr 45 minutes, absolutely ridiculous and not to a great standard.
General cleaning good, but avoid carpet cleaning- very disappointing results
Terrible and shocking customer service. I offered tea/coffee to the cleaners and spoke to them politely. But still I received a poor clean with surfaces, floors, windowsills, and kitchen surfaces left dirty. When I pointed these areas out politely they replied in a confrontational manner “we've already done that!” “What’s the problem!?” and then decided to talk about me rudely in my bathroom (which I could hear). I complained to their manager who replied to me and my husband that my complaints were all “speculation”. She then stated that I was a “certain sort of person” and insulted me to my husband before hanging up on him. Extremely shocking and unprofessional customer services. A horrendous and upsetting experience. And I paid a lot of money to receive such treatment. In the end it’s not about money. No one should be treated like that.
We have used Molly Maid (Jenny Fry - Ruislip/Harrow) for over 4 years now. Consistent high quality service from a team (Alex and Joellie) who work quietly and efficiently (- quiet and efficient working is important as we now often work from home). So I would have no hesitation in recommending this service to others.
Terrible service, paid upfront for 4 hour end of tenancy clean, they stayed 2 hours and left cupboards, cooker and fridge not done. So unhelpful when I contacted them. Trusted in them being a well known company but so unprofessional
I have use many different cleaning companies over the years and Molly Maid Wimbledon has been my favourite. Affordable. Reliable. Professional. Genuine and caring for ones needs. Thank you
I have had the best experience using Molly Maid Wimbledon. Great value for money. Very informative and professional. Listens to my needs.
when i complained about the clean which cost almost £200 as it was a first clean their reaction was to drop the keys to my house keys through the letterbox without a note .... when lockdown started and i was decorating i discovered just how badly they cleaned or not. leaned at all.
Tessa was just lovely, and came to do an estimate on short notice. Girls came to clean a fair sized 3 bedroom house, after my mother left after 57 years. They were just great. On time. Very friendly, worked so hard, on a really hot day. Wonderful job. Everything gleaming. I’m delighted and would certainly use Molly Maid again. Thank you all.
Thank you to Molly Maid for working with me to find the right team to do our very rural animal friendly home!! The ladies who are to be my regular team, loved our animals, way of life & got stuck in to getting the job done. 🙏 Looking forward to the next time.🙂
I couldn’t believe how expensive Molly Maid were! They wouldn’t give a cost per hour but it worked out at £26 per hour when I actually checked how long they were in the house. Service was fine but no better than when we were paying £12 an hour for a cleaner.
Had a end of tenancy clean today, the team were marvelous, arrived on time did a top to bottom clean of everything. Nothing was too much. Joseph and Emma the franchise owners were very easy to get a hold off and after getting a quote 30 minutes after sending a service enquiry I had a date scheduled for the clean. Can't fault this company at all. Professionalism to a T. So satisfied that I have told several people already. Will be using again.
I have been waiting for a refund from Molly Maid Bracknell with Franchise owner Fiona Joyce. Horrendous and extremely expensive cleaning, was promised a refund back at the start of March, still no sign and have been chasing countless number of times now they are just ignoring. Absolute cowboys, do not use.
MOLLY MAID UK is rated 4.27 based on 1,340 reviews