MOLLY MAID UK Reviews

01628 583760

ukso@mollymaid.co.uk

MOLLY MAID House

Tell us how MOLLY MAID UK made you happy
I have just been witness to an aggressive Molly maid cleaner who nearly crashed into me on the slip road to the M3 . She was very aggressive and clearly forgot that she has a company logo all over her car. Completely uncalled for . She has been reported to the police . Dangerous driving all over the M3 down to Hook.
Impersonal, inconsistent & overpriced If you're happy to pay the same amount weekly for a cleaning company to stay 6 hours one week, 2.5 the next for the same house in the same state and believe the quality of the cleaning will be all the same then Molly Maid will work for you. We ended extremely unhappy with them. We used Molly Maid for 4 weeks after the initial in-depth clean they do. We have a 3,500sq ft house. We were quoted £92/clean VAT & cleaning products included which we thought was correct considering the size of the house, how much work it represents. The first week, the total time they spent cleaning was 6 hours which is what it needs to do a proper clean, but it dropped to 3 hours the following week, and then to 2.5 hours. They repeatedly explain they don't charge per hour, not to look at it that way which is clear and fine so long the cleaners don't rush through the clean which they did apart from the first time. It just showed. It felt so disrespectful. No care was applied, no attention to details. No mopping of the tiles floors d/s which represents a big surface, beds made in a rush, many surfaces not wiped, a tiny amount of washing up left (3 mugs/4 glasses) not touched, just put to the side, different teams come so the notes and feedback given is not applied some weeks. They also charge per item for ironing within the cleaning time. So you pay twice really for ironing. I was charged £1.50 per small handkerchief x 4 which was a clear overcharge. I called and emailed 10 days ago to explain how unhappy we were and with a few questions, I've still not heard back. Not expecting to hear from them anymore. They just didn't charge us for the last clean. I think their approach relies on trusting the cleaning team will do their best every week when they can choose how long they stay. A house the size we have doesn't get properly cleaned in 2/3 hours total.
The quality of the clean is satisfactory (although not sure how "deep" the initial clean was). My main complaint is with the standard of communication with the owner. She didn't tell me about the first clean for over £100 until after I had booked them for a regular clean. Then the cleaners came on a day I hadn't asked for. When they did come on the requested day it was at 8am, which I wasn't informed about until I asked the night before.
I am disgusted at the price of the clean. I live in Australia and I organised cleaning for my mum who is a full time carer of my father with dementia. I was horrified to discover she was paying £80 for a 2hour 40 min clean. That rate is exorbitant, when I saw the clean I was not impressed, marks left around taps and plugholes, some surfaces not dusted. It is a small 2 bedroom bungalow! £80 for just over 2 and a half hours.
Awful experience. Missed very obvious areas if dusty carpets in corners. Missed obvious cobwebs. Didn't do the full hour I was due to pay for. Reconstructed with the office and agreed to have different come out who were fine but was put off by first visit so won't be using them again.
Two ladies very nice but paid £150 for deep clean. Was disappointed. No paintwork cleaned, crumbs under appliances in kitchen. No dusting. No way was 59 minutes by two ladies worth £150.
I have used Molly Maid in Wimbledon many times over the last 25 years. They clean to an exceptionally high standard and are reliable and trustworthy. The house is always a joy to walk into after they have worked their magic. Highly recommended and I shall continue to use them.
No Contract, No bill, No work done, Rude manager and Useless support As many other people have mentioned it, this company is really bad. I booked a cleaning as I left my flat and I asked for it to be fully cleaned. I could not be present, but the landlord took pictures showing that next to no cleaning had been done. I tried calling the manager, but when I explained she hung up on me and then I couldn't ever reach out to her. They did not provide a contract or a description of what would be done so now it's their word against mine. The support said they talked with the manager and she claimed that I requested only 1 hour which is not true and because she is apparently the owner of the business the support team will not do anything against her. I payed £50 upfront but the manager claimed that since they did what they had to do in one hour they did not have to be in contact with me anymore and so they refused any of my attemp to contact them. Worst company I have been in contact with. To avoid absolutely.
Excellent service clean with efficiency and always extremely delighted with the resuls of a sparkling clean house by molly maids Harrow and Ruislip highly recommended gill
I have been with Molly Maid Harrow & Ruislip for almost a year now and find them very reliable. I’m really happy with the work carried out by them each time they come, leaving the house spot less.
Tried to book a house clea!n, and although your company is called Molly maid .uk, you are not available in my area! So you aren't a uk based company!!!
Molly Maid Chandlers Ford Elizabeth and the ladies are efficient and helpful So pleased I found them Brilliant team ladies ! Thank you
My mother who is 86 was charged £80 for 45 minutes cleaning of her bungalow. There was two cleaners and she wasn't even pleased with the job that they did. Being charged over £40 an hour for each cleaner is an extortionate amount to pay. My mother has now cancelled them coming.
I was very impressed by your team of cleaners who came today to clean our home . They were very pleasant, efficient and meticulous. Sincerely I could not have asked for more and they are highly recommended. Thank you very much. Therese
Booked these guys as they were good value, but then read lots of unflattering reviews before they came, so was a bit nervous about what to expect. Unfarily so, 'cause they were lovely and very thorough. Extremely impressed with the cleaning, and lovely lasses too. Thoroughly recommended.
Poor standard of cleaning throughout the clean. Came back to clean again however was still finished to a poor standard. Felt sorry for the cleaning staff, obviously very rushed by managers. Refund received did not match our expectations of the price for the service we received.
Molly Maid Leeds- I am highly satisfied , very pleased with the service I receive from my 2 Molly Maids Martine & Danielle. Very, reliable, punctual friendly, pleasant hardworking people. My house sparkles and shines after thay have worked their magic on it !! The products they use smell wonderful. Full credit to Martine & Danielle. Thanks so much. 28/9/21
Natalya was friendly and professional from the outset, and came to view my flat within a couple of days to give me a quote for a deep clean and an ongoing regular service. A week later Lynsey and Kirsty were smiling on my doorstep and had the whole place shining from top to bottom in a couple of hours - my carpets haven't looked this good since they were laid! As a disabled person the service has been fantastic, they had no issues with me only using text/email, and everyone made me feel very relaxed about the whole process. I would absolutely recommend the Molly Maid Edinburgh team, and will be happily using their services again myself.
Newcastle: We were quoted £72 for a weekly thorough clean - what we actually get is less than 2 hours cleaning (not much more than a quick wipe down) of low quality. I tried to discuss it with Terry who promised to attend to the issues I raised, however nothing changed and the fridge I have repeatedly asked to have cleaned periodically since they started several months ago, remains untouched. £36 per hour seems very expensive for the lack of effort involved.
The worst customer experience ever! "Owner" Susan Garon was very rude and pushy. She was shouting and calling me a liar over the phone. I asked to speak to her senior on which she shouted "I AM THE OWNER!!!" I immediately wanted to cancel the booking and they have since refused to return my £65 deposit. I tried to amend my booking and she said that I will be charged £97.50 from 2pm as that is what she has booked in (contrary to what we agreed when making the booking). I felt I had no choice but to agree to her terms. At 2.20pm there was still no sign of the cleaners after which I tried to cancel the booking and she rudely refused and called me a liar. I really hope they do not behave like this with any vulnerable customers where she can just demand anything. Very poor from such a reputable company.
MOLLY MAID UK is rated 4.25 based on 1,357 reviews