Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Angela B
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 7th August 2022
Heather A
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 30th July 2022
Not a fan. My dog still won't lay on the dog bed. I think too much air? I try to lay on it with her. No go. I see today they are doing the zippers on the side! That will be a huge improvement.
This cover requires an precise fit. Our crate is 42" but with a slightly different height and width and the sides gape. Also, it is difficult to roll up.
For the cost of the bed, I expected the wool stuffing to be full and therefore, firmer. I am having to add a firm foam pad to support the bed because the wool is so squishy because it is not nearly as full as it should be. My dog is getting his feet stuck/tripping when he gets in and out of the bed. We will see if the cover holds up. Customer service when ordering was very helpful though.
Great products but customer service was non-responsive to my request to custom size the duvet. I ended up buying a larger crate for the crate cover but will still have to take the duvet cover to a tailor.
Molly Mutt you need to find a different shipper. FedEx is awful, eleven days later and still no tentative date on when I might get my order.
We have a lot of red mud where I live so when the dogs go out in the yard, they come back in with it on their paws. Once it dries on them, it turns to a powdery dust and then goes airborne to cover everything I own in a thin layer of red. This (obviously) drives me nuts! So I decided to order a washable crate cover to try to trap it before it goes in the air. However, not even 24 hours with the cover on our dogs crate, they had chewed it to pieces..... so the ~$90 spent is down the drain. I am giving a 3 because my ordering experience with mollymutt itself was great! Nothing to complain about. Sizing was perfect as well. My only caution is the strength of the material. Definitely not dog teeth resistant :(
Beautiful product that seemed thoughtfully and durably made. Unfortunately my dog destroyed it the second night he had it,so perhaps not so durable if your dog is a chewer.
Okay blanket, disappointed it was made in China.
I was disappointed with my dog waste bag(dog days) On the bag there were no prints of the cute little dogs.
I have bought Molly Mutt dog covers before & they are excellent quality. Unfortunately the wait time in the UK for them to arrive is really long. I haven’t received my new dog covers yet & hope they are not stuck at customs or that I am asked to pay the import duty.
Hi Ann - thanks so much for your rating. You have chosen our mail service shipping option to the UK, which has among its benefits a low cost and - in all likelihood - the absence of any duty or taxes charged. The downside is the slow transit time - especially now with COVID workplace restrictions and huge mail quantities slowing down the system. Customers can always opt for our FedEx Express shipping option to the UK and elsewhere for fast, reliable service with full tracking provided the whole way through. Thanks again for your lovely comments on the quality of our products.
I didn’t receive my free gift. It’s not a big deal because it was free, but if it’s going to be promised then it should be delivered.
Hi Elizabeth - we appreciate the feedback. If we make a packing error its best to reach out to us directly at help@mollymutt.com so that we can fix it right away! We'll check your order and send out the missing free gift right away!
Everything was good except when I went to "track my package" it said cancelled by company (or something like that), and there was no other update or message sent from Molly Mutt. Then, before I could call to figure out everything, I ended up getting my package. It was a little confusing. The car cover looks like very good quality.
The bed duvets are great but the armor is not waterproof as stated.
I probably should have read the description closer as I didn't realize it came unstuffed. I had an old Pilates mat that I was able to trim to fit. Works well
I was missing the pouch that was supposed to be with my free deodorizer spray but other than that I love the crate cover and deodorizer spray!
Molly Mutt 3 star review on 24th September 2020
just disappointed the inset was not included in my order of two huge beds.
Hi Lisa - thank you very much for your comments. When 2 of the same sized duvet covers are ordered as a "kit", a stuff sack is included for no charge...however if they aren't ordered as a kit we don't automatically include them.
I ordered the bed deodorizer and one came spelled out and empty ... other 3 were good.
Please contact us help@mollymutt.com so that we can get that replaced for you!
Monogram is very thin. Hard to see.
The quality is excellent but the sizing is not accurate. I have a 36" crate that is standard, but the sides of the cover hang a good two inches on the floor...really annoying so it bows out and does not lie flat. Not sure I would order again given this measurement error.
Hi Melissa - Thank you very much for your comments. Recently some of the crate manufacturers have changed the dimensions - our 36" crate covers are sized to fit a crate that measures 36"x24"x27". For many years that has been the "standard" 36" crate size, and it still is a very popular size. It sounds like you may have one of the "newer" 36" crates that is sized at 36"x23"x25". If that is the case then we are able to do a modification so that our crate covers will fit the size crate that you have. Please email us at help@mollymutt.com so we can discuss in detail with you.
I really like the product! It fits the kennel I bought perfectly. I will find out this weekend if my pup likes it or not. My only complaint is that the custom embroidery isn’t on the correct side like I requested. I will be using the kennel via its door on the side not the front. The embroidery Is on the front which is pretty hidden based on where the kennel is placed in my room.
Molly Mutt 3 star review on 6th August 2020
hi justin, we're very sorry the embroidery wasn't done on the side you wanted. below is the note with your embroidery. "item(s) to embroider: crate covers, on Front and one Side" we understood this to mean: at the front of the cover, only on one side. please contact us at help@mollymutt.com so we can see how to best help you in this case.
Molly Mutt is rated 4.9 based on 2,215 reviews