Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Molly Mutt 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Judy M
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 13th September 2021
Linda E
I was disappointed with my dog waste bag(dog days) On the bag there were no prints of the cute little dogs.
I have bought Molly Mutt dog covers before & they are excellent quality. Unfortunately the wait time in the UK for them to arrive is really long. I haven’t received my new dog covers yet & hope they are not stuck at customs or that I am asked to pay the import duty.
Hi Ann - thanks so much for your rating. You have chosen our mail service shipping option to the UK, which has among its benefits a low cost and - in all likelihood - the absence of any duty or taxes charged. The downside is the slow transit time - especially now with COVID workplace restrictions and huge mail quantities slowing down the system. Customers can always opt for our FedEx Express shipping option to the UK and elsewhere for fast, reliable service with full tracking provided the whole way through. Thanks again for your lovely comments on the quality of our products.
I didn’t receive my free gift. It’s not a big deal because it was free, but if it’s going to be promised then it should be delivered.
Hi Elizabeth - we appreciate the feedback. If we make a packing error its best to reach out to us directly at help@mollymutt.com so that we can fix it right away! We'll check your order and send out the missing free gift right away!
Everything was good except when I went to "track my package" it said cancelled by company (or something like that), and there was no other update or message sent from Molly Mutt. Then, before I could call to figure out everything, I ended up getting my package. It was a little confusing. The car cover looks like very good quality.
The bed duvets are great but the armor is not waterproof as stated.
I probably should have read the description closer as I didn't realize it came unstuffed. I had an old Pilates mat that I was able to trim to fit. Works well
I was missing the pouch that was supposed to be with my free deodorizer spray but other than that I love the crate cover and deodorizer spray!
Molly Mutt 3 star review on 24th September 2020
just disappointed the inset was not included in my order of two huge beds.
Hi Lisa - thank you very much for your comments. When 2 of the same sized duvet covers are ordered as a "kit", a stuff sack is included for no charge...however if they aren't ordered as a kit we don't automatically include them.
I ordered the bed deodorizer and one came spelled out and empty ... other 3 were good.
Please contact us help@mollymutt.com so that we can get that replaced for you!
Monogram is very thin. Hard to see.
The quality is excellent but the sizing is not accurate. I have a 36" crate that is standard, but the sides of the cover hang a good two inches on the floor...really annoying so it bows out and does not lie flat. Not sure I would order again given this measurement error.
Hi Melissa - Thank you very much for your comments. Recently some of the crate manufacturers have changed the dimensions - our 36" crate covers are sized to fit a crate that measures 36"x24"x27". For many years that has been the "standard" 36" crate size, and it still is a very popular size. It sounds like you may have one of the "newer" 36" crates that is sized at 36"x23"x25". If that is the case then we are able to do a modification so that our crate covers will fit the size crate that you have. Please email us at help@mollymutt.com so we can discuss in detail with you.
I really like the product! It fits the kennel I bought perfectly. I will find out this weekend if my pup likes it or not. My only complaint is that the custom embroidery isn’t on the correct side like I requested. I will be using the kennel via its door on the side not the front. The embroidery Is on the front which is pretty hidden based on where the kennel is placed in my room.
Molly Mutt 3 star review on 6th August 2020
hi justin, we're very sorry the embroidery wasn't done on the side you wanted. below is the note with your embroidery. "item(s) to embroider: crate covers, on Front and one Side" we understood this to mean: at the front of the cover, only on one side. please contact us at help@mollymutt.com so we can see how to best help you in this case.
The bed is great, but I will be returning some ancillary items tomorrow that I purchased. Those were poorly constructed and misleadingly advertised.
hi there, we take feedback like "misleadingly advertised" very seriously and we would like to know more about your issue. please email help@mollymutt.com with more details or give us a call during the week (9 to 4 PT) at (510) 238-8400. if you prefer email, it would be very helpful if you're able to include photos of the construction issues you found. thank you for your help with this matter.
I was sent the wrong pattern (fabric) of the item I ordered, but I like the replacement pattern, so I will keep the crate cover. It is otherwise very nice, and fulfills the purpose well.
Ordered the smallest size crate cover and it’s a little baggy on the crate. I also wish the buttons were more snug or it had a zipper option because my dog pokes his nose through or my cats harass the dog. Quality of fabric is great though!
Dog would not use kennel with cover. Had to send it back, but liked your company product and service,
I purchased a pet bed cover. I measured current cover, 35 inches, told team member on phone that bed was from Costco, member said their beds are 42 inches so that is what I got. Too big.
hi suzane, i'm sorry about the confusion. it sounded like you needed the 42 inch version on the phone, but we'd be happy to do an exchange. please contact us at help@mollymutt.com.
Beautiful design! I would suggest putting clips on the straps so they’re easier to pop on and off.
The crate cover is very well made and in that regard definitely worth the money. I was a little disappointed that the cover is slightly too small (maybe by 1 inch). I use a crate that’s the same brand as in some of the pictures on the website, so I thought that meant it would fit better. otherwise, I’m happy with it.
Hi Valerie, Thank you very much for your comments. These days many crate manufacturers are offering crates that have small dimensional differences from one another. We encourage our customers to measure the actual size of the crate and compare it with our crate cover to be sure they will match. That said, if the crate cover that you bought from us does match the dimension of your crate but we've made it too short, please let us know and we'll be happy to replace it for you. If the actual size of your crate is different than any of the crate covers that we offer, then we can make one specifically to fit your crate through our custom shop https://www.mollymutt.com/custom-work. Thanks again for your feedback and contact us at help@mollymutt.com if we can be of further help.
Molly Mutt is rated 4.90 based on 1,779 reviews