Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Emily Weare
Jennifer Daneker
Margaret Halpern
Rachal Royce
This is my 4th purchase from Molly Mutt. If I could give this company 10 stars, I would. From the quality of materials used, to quality sewing and zippers, and finally, ease of ordering and quick delivery, it's perfect. I have recommended Molly Mutt to family and friends. They could not be more happy with purchases from this company.
The car cover I ordered was easy to put in my car and seems to be of excellent quality. Plus the pattern makes the inside of my car look pretty snazzy. My dog likes the hammock feature, too, because she can get just a little bit closer to me (but keep safe) when I drive!
So far so good! Shipping was very fast!
Love this dog bed. My dog likes to scratch and dig at this bed a lot and no rip or anything (although he is a 12 lb dog). The first 2 nights we had the dog he threw up and had diarrhea all over it and I love the ability to remove the outer cover and wash it. Being able to fill it ourselves will make it easier to pack up when we move and it also feels like I’m doing a good thing for the environment too. Really happy with it.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 28th October 2020
I bought a cover and a bed cover, both seem to be of very nice quality. Shipping was fast enough. Now if my puppy would stop chewing everything she could stay in the fancy crate.
Molly, we love love love the pet blanket and also the couch cover which is saving our nice wool couch! I’ll be ordering more pet blankets too for other spots in our house and car! So glad I found your website. Product quality is perfect! Both products really look nice! Thanks again!!!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 28th October 2020
We love our new duvet and bolster! It is a favorite resting place!!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 28th October 2020
Easy to order from and super quick shipping.
Easy ordering process and an excellent product.
My 100lb bully mix loves nesting his bed so he inevitably shreds everything eventually so this is a great solution. I hate throwing away all the poly fill from his old beds and the stuff sack allowed me to use materials from around the house and the duvet cover is so soft and well made. Thanks for a durable and more environmentally friendly option!
I love everything about my experience with Molly Mutt. The products are excellent, the shipping is fast. This purchase was the wool crate mat. Though my dog is still taking some time to warm up to a new bed, I love it. It exceeded my expectations!
We needed a rectangle shaped dog bed cover & Molly Mutt had so many to choose from! Luke our schiperkee loves it and has been sleeping on his bed more than usual since we got it!
Perfect beds for Great Danes, this is my preferred begging destination :)
Shipping was fast, and when I had questions before I ordered they were answered promptly. Thanks!
The folks at Molly Mutt are great! They make great duvets, and I'll definitely shop with them again for dog beds and similar items in the future. When the postal service accidentally shipped me two duvets instead of one, Molly Mutt insisted that I keep the second one instead of shipping it back. We will be donating the extra one to a pooch in need!
This cover fit the cage perfectly! And the color is very neutral. It's not too thick and I like the snaps on it.
Love our crate cover! We had an old blanket covering our dog’s kennel for so long, which was an eye sore. Finally bit the bullet and ordered a crate cover that blends seamlessly into our modern living room design. Great quality, design and perfect fit. Dog crate is “nowhere” to be seen :). Love the placement of the snaps to roll up a flap on either side and that you can snap the flaps together at the bottom as well. Fast shipping, I think our order shipped the same day as order placement.
Fits well and looks great! Very happy.
Awesome product and awesome service.
Great kennel cover! Fits perfect and keeps him cozy!
This was my second purchase of one of Molly's crate covers. It was a gift to my son and daughter-in-law. Once again, rave reviews. Excellent quality and quick ship.

Thank you Molly!