Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Molly Mutt 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Emma M
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 14th May 2022
Carol B
This is my 4th purchase from Molly Mutt. If I could give this company 10 stars, I would. From the quality of materials used, to quality sewing and zippers, and finally, ease of ordering and quick delivery, it's perfect. I have recommended Molly Mutt to family and friends. They could not be more happy with purchases from this company.
This is our 2nd order, and we could not be more pleased with Molly Mutt. Bed covers are well made, easy to keep clean and durable.
My crate cover is perfect and the color (purple) is just right
Great quality and beautiful dog seat cover. Shipping faster than I thought
Molly Mutt offers quality products that are durable for my active dogs. My order came very quickly and was well packaged. Thank you for applying a military discount to my order!
I don't know why I don't think I got an email back when I requested a different size of the available pattern (of the pink/red/orange color ones). What I purchased was brown, I thought it was like a burnt orange/red, but we were pressed for time so I was going to use the brown one while hoping to get an orangish/reddish one.
The Clark Gable dog blanket we bought from you is wonderful! It looks terrific, is made extremely well, compliments our decor and most importantly our dog loves it! Thank you so much!
Perfect liner which we needed for an older dog. Fast shipping.
I am so pleased with my car seat hammock cover and blanket. They are cute, durable, and my little dog LOVES laying in the hammock part between the seats. I'm actually a little bummed I didn't know about Molly Mutt sooner. I will never buy another car cover again. Hopefully my 10 and 12 year old puppers get to enjoy the cover and blanket for many more years, riding in comfort.
Great product!
We love our new Molly Mutt crate cover. It was perfect for covering an, old, partially chewed up dog bed from Amazon. It looks great and we didn't have to waste the old bed! Win-win! Pattern, construction, color --- all on point.
The crate cover, crate pad, and crate cover shipped quickly. They are made well and the style fits my home nicely!
Fast shipping and a quality product. Will buy from here again and I recommend the crib mattress cover.
Bought a wool insert, waterproof cover, and bed cover combo for my Lab. We both loved it so much, I bought her a second one for the office. It really does everything they say! Easy to take care of, clean, and re-fluff. My girl has dysplasia and knee troubles, but the bed supports her joints and keeps her comfortable. Worth. Every.,Penny.
Best purchase! Wish I’d learned about these way before now! Been washing dog beds/ cushions for quite a while as we have one dog who is incontinent. This cover allows me to rinse it when accidents happen. One note I would offer is to b sure the zipper cover is down so no moisture can get caught in that area.
The website was easy to use and I liked the choices available to me. Package arrived yesterday and the crate covers were immediately put to use. The quality seems very good. Time will tell. Would order from here again.
Fast service. And excellent quality. Would buy from them again
I happened across Molly Mutt and it was a wonderful place to shop for your dog's bedding needs, crate needs and car needs. I have ordered a wool bed for my dog, a crate cover and several items for the car. This is a wonderful wholesome company. I will order from Molly Mutt as long as I have a dog. Thank you Molly Mutt for great products.
Great product , I wish I found Molly mutt sooner! Keeps the dogs comfortable and the back of the car clean.
I am so pleased with my Molly Mutt crate cover. The material is top quality, it’s easy to roll up, and it looks good. I drop the shorter side every night when it’s bedtime for my English bulldog and I can tell he feels more relaxed like he’s in a cave and he falls asleep almost instantaneously. Thankyou, Molly Mutt for such a great product.
This was a custom order for a cover to fit Hudson's soft-sided carrier. It was perfect size, the quality of the material and sewing of the product is extremely professional. I couldn't have asked for a better product. As time goes on I may order another as Hudson is a man on the go! Thanks Molly Mutt.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 7th May 2022 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 7th May 2022
Molly Mutt is rated 4.89 based on 2,116 reviews