Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Molly Mutt 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Emma B
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Paula C
This is my 4th purchase from Molly Mutt. If I could give this company 10 stars, I would. From the quality of materials used, to quality sewing and zippers, and finally, ease of ordering and quick delivery, it's perfect. I have recommended Molly Mutt to family and friends. They could not be more happy with purchases from this company.
Great service & awesome product! The bed cover saves my expensive dog bed from accidents.
This dog crate cover is very nice and very cute! The quality is top notch and the design is perfect. I only knocked a star because it's a bit too big/long for Rudy's crate. I also wish there were more clasps than the ones at the bottom because since it's too long, it doesn't fully cover the crate, but pop open on the backside (so he can see out).
Easy to order on line, fast service
I have bought Molly Mutt dog covers before & they are excellent quality. Unfortunately the wait time in the UK for them to arrive is really long. I haven’t received my new dog covers yet & hope they are not stuck at customs or that I am asked to pay the import duty.
Hi Ann - thanks so much for your rating. You have chosen our mail service shipping option to the UK, which has among its benefits a low cost and - in all likelihood - the absence of any duty or taxes charged. The downside is the slow transit time - especially now with COVID workplace restrictions and huge mail quantities slowing down the system. Customers can always opt for our FedEx Express shipping option to the UK and elsewhere for fast, reliable service with full tracking provided the whole way through. Thanks again for your lovely comments on the quality of our products.
We love our large crib mattress duvet cover. Plenty of room for our Newfie and a great way to recycle the old crib mattress. I did purchase a waterproof mattress protector to layer under the duvet. We especially love that these just zip off, easily wash and dry , no special laundry care is a big plus around here.
Great product. Great customer service.
We are still waiting for our delivery...where is it?
Hi Ed,

We apologize for the lengthy delivery on your order - we shipped it the day that you ordered it but unfortunately it appears to have gotten stuck in the system with USPS. Tracking just showed up today that it is near you - hopefully it will be delivered to you now ASAP!
Amazing. Pure genius. It’s just a snap to put in the car. It saved my car from stubborn to vacuum dog hair, dirt and stains. High quality fabric. Love the non skid on the back side. So happy with my purchase
Great products and service. Never have to wait for your order. Definitely recommend.
Love, love this pet bed cover!! It came fast and wonderfully made!!
Exactly what I was looking for and fit perfectly. Buying and shipping was easy and fast. Would recommend and definitely purchase again.
Love these! Not only do they look great & the fabric is durable, they do resist fluids. My do spits up a lot & one morning I woke up to it after all night & the bed was dry. Only needed to was the cover. Really awesome
Ordered the medium stuff sack and duvet covers from Molly Mutt and couldn’t be happier. The puppies love them, they are durable and look great!
Great quality, cute patterns, and fast shipping. The only issue I had with the site is that items were not listed as out of stock, but I couldn't add them to my cart.
Love the crate cover!! We rescued a young dog and the cover is just what he needed. Love the option of one or two open sides and the prints are beautiful. Already referred a friend. Thanks so much Molly Mutt
Both of my mutts love their Molly Mutt beds. They are made tuff but cozy material that also looks good in a put together home. I totally recommend these dog bed covers.
Love it, 2nd order!
I have purchased many items from Molly Mutt and they are the highest quality of any pet products I have bought. Extremely fast shipping and I will continue to purchase from this company.
This is a good looking and very sturdy piece. The quality of the fabric and work manship is comparable to bed covers for which I have paid much more in the past. Great find. Highly recommended.
I ordered two dog beds from Molly Mutt and our dogs love their beds! I love the colors and patterns and the fact that everything is washable. I ended up using old pillows instead of clothes because it was softer and not as heavy to lug around. I ordered the medium/large size and they are plenty big for our medium sized dogs. They would easily be big enough for a larger dog.
Molly Mutt is rated 4.89 based on 1,649 reviews