Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Tamara Zaucha
Molly Mutt Reviews | 27th March 2020
mollywagz
More Photos & Videos
I love Molly Mutt!!! I have bought several beds for our four dogs...and given them as gifts to friends and family. I highly recommend these high quality, durable beds. Buy them!!!!!
Guess I should have read the description better. Was I surprised to find a zippered cover instead of a full blown dog bed!... My bad! However, my dog LOVES the bed after it was stuffed with her favorite "blankies". And I LOVE the bed (cover) because it is washable!
Love my new dog bed covers!!! They fit perfect!!
Quick service and wonderful, well-made products!
Love the duvet cover to replace my old one. The pattern and fabric quality are great! Would definitely recommend!
Quick delivery, kind customer service
The duvet fit over cedar bed perfectly!
Love the quality of our crate cover, plus it's really attractive. What was an ugly functional place for our pup to sleep, is now a beautiful home that both he and we love! So grateful it shipped so quickly too.
Love the seat cover! The green is so pretty and it fits great!
The products are durable and true to the size noted on the website. In addition the products shipped in a timely fashion.
I love my new Molly Mutt crate cover! It looks great and fits perfectly on my dog's Top Paw wire crate. It also shipped very quickly.
Great service! Love the product
I’ve been using their beds since they started business and guess what, the beds are still in great shape. II ❤️ them and our three 🐶 love them!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 14th July 2020
These beds are incredible! I have a small and a large and 3 sets of duvet covers and a pillow that I put between their beds and they share. The fact that we cna fill them with our old clothes and bedding is amazing. Before this my dog ripped up 3 beds and now he is an angel!! I highly recommend!
Great dog bed! Easy to fill
Consistently great product. Well made and holds up to years of abuse and cleans up well.
We are excited to use our seat covers!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 14th July 2020
Good quality
I love the dog seat cover I ordered! Not only is it super cute, its very durable and has already stood up to 4 lake trips and 2 spontaneous mud puddle playtimes!! And I have only had it for little over a week. Also very easy to wash!
The crate cover we ordered is very nice and good quality. My only issue with it is that I did not realize it only opens on two sides and is not reversible. Our dog’s crate is oriented in a corner and, in order to have the cover on where we can roll up the front (door is almost always open), the side that rolls up is on the wrong side (one facing the wall). It’s not a dealbreaker but would be nice to have the option of having that side open if we wanted to.
Hi Lita,

Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We do offer an option of having all 4 sides of our crate cover opened up. There is a charge of $20 to do it, and that option can be ordered at time of ordering.

If you would like us to modify your crate cover we're happy to do so. Just send it back to us, and we'll do the modification and ship it back to you.
Molly Mutt is rated 4.90 based on 592 reviews