Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

help@mollymutt.com

2855 Mandela Pkwy, Suite 11,
Oakland
California

This is my 4th purchase from Molly Mutt. If I could give this company 10 stars, I would. From the quality of materials used, to quality sewing and zippers, and finally, ease of ordering and quick delivery, it's perfect. I have recommended Molly Mutt to family and friends. They could not be more happy with purchases from this company.
got the clark gable blanket for my couch! love it! quality, nice price. fast ship. good company! thanks molly mutt.
We got this to replace a haphazard system of sheets and blankets that currently cover our well-loved and scratched up couch. The set-up couldn't be easier, and even though it moves around a bit and needs to be straightened, it looks a million times better than before. The material is extremely comfortable and cozy and so far the cat is content to sleep on it and not scratch it. I love the fact that I can wash it when spills happen, although I have not tested that yet. I only wish we had purchased it sooner.
I purchased two medium/large-sized dog bed covers (as well as a stuff sack) to go inside both my dog's crates. I bought four cheap pillows (two pillows for each bed) and used the stuffing, along with stuffing from an old dog bed, to stuff their new beds. They love them!
Love all of my orders from Molly mutt
dog was able to rip piping out in no time at all and get into ripping zipper on mesh liner. Hoped contruction was stronger.
We love our dog bed, couch and car covers. They look wonderful and perform well. The only time I have had to call customer service was when I made a mistake on an order. They were very kind and helpful.
Very high quality product and the shipping was crazy fast. My dog loves the confinement feeling of his personal space.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 26th November 2022 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 26th November 2022
Love the Molly Mutt duvets! Our pup (well adult!) would tear her bed to pieces. But pop it into a Molly Mutt duvet and she just loves it. No damage to her bed! Easy to wash. Very durable. I have three and love them!
I took the Molly Mutt approach and filled some sacks with used clothing. What it makes is a very lumpy dog bed, and my dogs weren't interested. Pillows are a good filler, but clothes don't stay in a nice stacked pile, so while it may work for blankets and such, using your clothes is just not realistic.
Awesome idea for the Duvet they have. Many times the bed is fine but my dog over time ripped holes in it and I always had to throw it away. What a waste of bedding material and mattress. Thankyou Molly Mutt for creating a way to reuse!
The crate cover has been fantastic! It’s good quality, and my dog hasn’t been able to pull anything through. It also makes the crate look so much better in a room!
Love Molly Mutt!! The car seat cover is really great. Makes my pup feel safe and comfortable. Because of the way it’s made, my pup feels secure to sit and look out or lay down and snooze. The wool-filled bed insert is wonderful. It’s light weight and filled with just the right amount of wool so pup can snuggle into it. And since getting this, pup now sleeps on his bed almost all night. Loves it! The dog bed duvet covers are great too. Cotton, sturdy, soft, cute print (forever young) and zipper works great. Have two of them so I have a clean one always ready to put on. Great company. Thanks so much for good quality products!
Great product!
This small dog bed with waterproof cover inside is GREAT! I stuffed the insert with two old pillows and bought two covers so I never have the bed gone for washing because I can alternate. The designs are cute (nice packaging for gift giving) and the quality of the fabric is nice and strong. Highly recommend this company!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 19th November 2022 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 19th November 2022
Love it! Looks great and is high quality!
We love our new bed!
I have lots of dogs and lots of Molly Mutt. I have never been disappointed. Worth the price!
Love the bed cover!! Very satisfied with the product.
Amazing customer service, I can't say enough good things! I love everything I have purchased; great quality and worth every penny :-)
Love the choice of fabrics and unrivaled durability!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 12th November 2022