Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Molly Mutt 5 star review on 10th November 2021
Deborah N
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 6th November 2021
Elizabeth H
This is my 4th purchase from Molly Mutt. If I could give this company 10 stars, I would. From the quality of materials used, to quality sewing and zippers, and finally, ease of ordering and quick delivery, it's perfect. I have recommended Molly Mutt to family and friends. They could not be more happy with purchases from this company.
Had a great experience with this company, placed my order, arrived on time what more would you want. Will use again and have in the past. The only reason I give 4 stars is I think there products are a bit expensive, but I’ll still buy from them because I love the products.
We love the crate cover, our new puppy goes to her crate by herself now to rest.
Beautiful cover for our crib mattress converted to a dog bed. The handle sewn on to the end was a nice surprising touch. So far the dogs love it too!
Beautiful product that seemed thoughtfully and durably made. Unfortunately my dog destroyed it the second night he had it,so perhaps not so durable if your dog is a chewer.
Difficulty with delivery was my fault but was addressed nicely. Now THATS customer service!! Thanks Molly!
We bought a crate bed cover that's working out very well so far. The canvas feels durable but soft, and the cover includes a covered zipper for easy washing. Our dog chewed open her last crate bed in an hour and has yet to destroy this one several weeks in. That's a win.
Change my mind last minute. A very nice gentleman pulled up my order and ran upstairs before it was shipped and grabbed it. I was able to have my order pulled and changed to the product I wanted. Saved me the trouble of having to make a return.
I wasn’t sure about sizing and asked a question, got an answer right back. Got my covers and liners this week. Quality is great, beautiful cover, liner made it so easy to put on. I will tell everyone I know who has a dog about you. You really nailed this. You should teach customer service as a side cause you guys are top notch. Jina
Excellent product. Shipped same day I ordered. I will order again.
I purchased 2 crate covers and couldn't be happier with them. They are well designed, the material/construction is good quality and they fit the crates perfectly. I love the way they look.
Great quality, good fit on crates, ample cushion size for comfort, love the extra inner water-resistant cushion cover for the older pet or puppy. The varied fabric choices provide many options for home & trial situations.
Very fast delivery and the bed duvet was beautiful. My dogs ate the bed within a day so I can’t comment on longevity. They are terrors so it’s not an issue of quality for normal dogs.
good service, great product
Crate pad and cover are top notch. Great quality. My pup loves is new spot!
I bought the Molly mutt couch cover and I'm absolutely thrilled with it. The only thing I would change is putting anchors underneath the arm wings because the product slides back and forth lengthways. I just did not I think it's awesome
The couch cover and blankets are a lifesaver! Stylish but useful, cozy and comfy but also waterproof. My mastiff can sit on the couch with us with no issues :)
Absolutely LOVE this bed! It's beautiful in our space and the babies love it as well!!! Customer service is top notch!!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 16th November 2021
I bought two of the molly mutt beds and first of all the print I bought was the cutest matches my house aesthetic. The quality definitely feels good and my dogs very much enjoy sleeping and playing on them haha.
Mollymutt has never let me down! The fabric is gorgeous and the quality is top-notch! I have 4 dog beds and rotate them all with only Mollymutt covers! They hold up with weekly machine washing and drying...Would highly recommend anything from Mollymutt!
Excellent dog bed cover! I got it for my Costco large round dog bed. It’s beautiful, purple/red color, and high quality material. I’ll buy another when the other Costco cover rips. Thanks!
Molly Mutt is rated 4.90 based on 1,845 reviews