Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Angela B
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 7th August 2022
Heather A
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 30th July 2022
spendy, but perfectly constructed hard to find item
Love, love the products! I gave 4 stars instead of 5 only because I was so disappointed to discover had I purchased my cushion and cushion cover online I would have received 15% off. I spoke w a representative on the phone because I wasn't sure which item I needed to order. He kindly placed the order but didn't tell me about the discount. I am 68. Every penny matters.
hi Karen, thank you for your review! i double-checked your order and it looks like whoever you spoke with realized their error and applied a refund in the amount of the discount. if you don't see this refund on your statement, please give us a call at 510-238-8400 so we can see what might have happened. best, molly mutt help
Hi Karen, We applied the 15% discount to your order - thank you very much! It wasn't automatically applied because to get the discount customers need to sign up for our email and SMS program, which requires you to respond to a text that is sent to your phone to receive the code. However, we are very happy to ensure that our loyal customers always get our best!
Outstanding customer service. I had a few questions and called the customer service phone number, I spoke with one of the owners. He answered all my questions and was very friendly! I purchased the wool-filled crate pad inserts, armor crate water-resistant liner and 3 crate pad covers. The fabric is sturdy and they wash very well. I only wish maybe the covers had snaps to close the covers instead of a zipper. The white zipper draws attention to my puppy and she has chewed up the zipper. I now am using a pillow sham over my beauty crate covers to prevent her from chewing the zipper. I am apprehensive in using the other covers, I don't want them ruined too. All in all I love everything about Molly Mutt!!!!!!
Thank you so much for the kind words! Here's the best way to protect your zipper....zip up like normal and then about 6 inches before the end take the zipper head and tuck it inside - and then use your thumb to zip up the rest of the way. That keeps the zipper head safe and sound and make it much less likely that your pooch will get ahold of the zipper.
Good product and service but why send me information on a long side zip one week after delivery. You could have offered me a choice.
We are pleased with the quality of the bed! Our dog is a “digger,” so time will tell! Plan on buying additional covers for other beds!
So far so good. Bought a 2 1/2” cooling gel mattress pad from Amazon cut to size and folded it in half. A full pad let us get 2 medium size dog pillows with zero waste. Set everything up and I’m not quite sure what happened. Our dog immediately peed on her bed. Not too much, maybe a 5” mark. Thankfully we had the water proof insert. Pulled it apart quick, tossed the pillow cover in the wash and was back on. Maybe she was so excited to get her new bed she couldn’t hold it. The only issue that I can see is the waterproof cover seems like it would get hot from body heat. She doesn’t seem to mind at all and is always laid out on her new bed.
Molly Mutt 4 star review on 27th May 2022
I don't know why I don't think I got an email back when I requested a different size of the available pattern (of the pink/red/orange color ones). What I purchased was brown, I thought it was like a burnt orange/red, but we were pressed for time so I was going to use the brown one while hoping to get an orangish/reddish one.
I love the Molly Mutt bed covers we received. The only reason I give it 4 instead of 5 stars is that it is made in China. If it were made in USA, I’d give it 5 stars. Great quality and looks very nice in our home. I’ll be buying back up of each cover we bought so that one can always be washed.
great idea, our dog has only chewed once and now just sleeps on it. best bed choice ever!!!
the blanket is well made and rugged material. Ridiculously expensive for what it is, especially shipping into Canada, but the only hair resistant material one I could find. It would be nice to see more soft tone patterns to suit beds and living rooms.
Well made, wish the inside was black out material and the side edges don't leave a gap that puppy can see out.
I have ordered from Molly Mutt twice now and have been very impressed by their customer service and delivery time (I live in Canada). My puppy chewed a few holes in his first crate pad cover. The liner protected the insert from getting torn and from getting dirty/ wet. In my ideal world, the cover would have been made from organic cotton.
I place a large order and had to call customer service because I received an email that delivery was changed. I talked to a helpful representative and he followed up the conversation with an email. I gifted one bed to my mom for her miniature poodle and he loves the new bed and sleeps often using it. I have two standard poodles(males) and placed an order for the wool filled bed in a huge size with the pillow add on because the standard poodles love a head rest. I am happy with my purchase and would recommend this company to others Thank you MollyMutt
Consumer service, quality and workmanship of product are great! Packaging was was poor; item was sent in too small of packaging and therefore was delivered sticking out of the package.
Always great customer service and helpful!!
Had a great experience with this company, placed my order, arrived on time what more would you want. Will use again and have in the past. The only reason I give 4 stars is I think there products are a bit expensive, but I’ll still buy from them because I love the products.
Very fast delivery and the bed duvet was beautiful. My dogs ate the bed within a day so I can’t comment on longevity. They are terrors so it’s not an issue of quality for normal dogs.
I would say 5 star for anything smaller than a huge & maybe extra large. It’s very well made and a great place to put old sleeping bags and comforters. I just wish the inner bag had a zipper on both ends to make it easier to push and pull whatever is used for stuffing.
Dog bed was very nice—loved the constellation pattern!
We love our Molly Mutt covers. They are amazing materials, simple to take off and easy to clean. I love how they look too and so does my puppy. One suggestion is that either the pillow or the cover has a layer or a built in protection pad. The pillows they sell are the best, and it’s taken maneuvering to buy covers to maintain them. I wish they would have it built in or as an add-on so it would be a tailored fit.
Molly Mutt is rated 4.9 based on 2,216 reviews