Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Sheri Tresko
Julie Yates
Julie Yates
Renata Stiehl
Friendly customer service, site is clear and easy to use.
So far I really like the product and my dog agrees. I did not receive the free gifts I was promised though.
Good product.
Molly Mutt 4 star review on 21st October 2020
I bought the 42 inch Molly Mutt crate pad for my puppy and he LOVES it!!! I purchased it because he used to constantly move around his kennel at night trying to find a comfortable spot - with this crate pad he literally crashes and doesn't move until morning. The reason I am giving it 4 stars is because it falls short of my 42 inch soft sided crate so I had to add a bolster pillow in the back of the crate so he wouldn't roll off.
We received the beds and I love the new covers. This is my first experience with the wool beds. They don’t seem to be super supportive but I’m hoping my dogs will love them. I’m mostly worried about my 12 year old.
Wish there were better instructions to how to set up and use the cage cover we bought....however, we are slowly figuring it all out and love what it does for our crate. It provides warmth and privacy, and also makes the crate look pretty! It is very good quality and is machine washable.
I love the quality, and the pattern. My only gripe is that it is not a great fit for my Infiniti's back seat (it doesn't tuck in snugly); however, it does not hinder my pup in any way at all. (I used heavy duty zip ties and carabiners to secure the back straps to the child restraint (car seat) hooks that are just behind the head rests. As a side note, people who see it give very positive commentary on the quality and pattern, as well.
Good received early
We like the sofa cover. It works well. I wish the top part wouldn’t slip down or move.
I am so excited that Molly Mutt makes custom orders! Rosey, our Chihuahua, needed a very small duvet cover for her bed and Molly Mutt delivered! The quality and craftsmanship is perfect. I love the personalized customer service that makes me feel my order is really important...I even got a handwritten note from Molly! I am more than impressed!
The product is really well made. I think it might be helpful if the zipper was on the long side instead of the short side, especially on the bigger sizes. Might I suggest adding some matching bolster pillows? I have 1 dog that can’t have enough pillows!
Molly Mutt 4 star review on 17th September 2020 Molly Mutt 4 star review on 17th September 2020
Thank you very much for the comments! Using our "fade into you" add-on bolster https://www.mollymutt.com/fade-into-you-pillow-pack/ is the best design choice for our renewed denim designs
I love the cover! My dog gets in there and settles right down. Only drawback is that rollup seems backwards. I could be doing it incorrectly. Not sure.
Very strong fabric and seems well constructed. Only four stars because the fabric looks poorly dyed. It is not a true color. It looks as if the fabric was woven and THEN dyed. It is supposed to be gray but almost looks steel blue. I would recommend it for the price and because the company seems to want to do a good job. Very quick shipping and delivery.
Our Spikey (a 17 lb mixed breed) loves the "renovation" of his 30 x 19 crate with the Romeo & Juliet exterior and the Clark Gable pad cover. I'm a renovation TV show addict, so of course we've made it an open concept interior and knocked out the wall between the kitchen and the living room (LOL)! Giving this 4 stars instead of 5 because the opening of Spikey's crate is on the "short" side and the way the crate cover opening secures is on the "long" side. However, we just roll up the flap on the short side and it stays open.
Just put it on yesterday but it looks great. Much better than the crate. Design is nice. Nice heavy fabric. Really to soon to say much more. but I like it.
My dog seems to really enjoy his new bed and it looks super cute in my apartment
We love the product my only complain would be the packaging it wasn’t sealed all the way and when we received it due to the shipping process it was very dirty.
Thank you very much for the feedback on the packaging Lisa! It seems that USPS sent us a batch of "priority mail" packages that didn't have the proper glue strip on them. We are working with USPS to get replacements are in the meantime are taking extra care to seal up all packages. Thank you very much!
super friendly and helpful.
Molly Mutt duvets are nicely made and the stuff sacks are good to get everything in and organized; however I had an issue with the embroidery. The embroidery itself was well done; however I made the mistake of asking for them to pick the color. My pattern is white and orange primarily, and Molly Mutt chose white thread. It's hard to see my dog's name and it does honestly feel like a waste. Just choose your own color. Molly Mutt, in the future, light colored patterns like orange and white should get dark thread, purple, brown or black, navy even. Thank you.
Molly Mutt 4 star review on 14th August 2020
We bought the cover for an old dog bed we had and it fit perfect!!!
Molly Mutt is rated 4.90 based on 1,457 reviews