Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Molly Mutt 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Judy M
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 13th September 2021
Linda E
We love our Molly Mutt covers. They are amazing materials, simple to take off and easy to clean. I love how they look too and so does my puppy. One suggestion is that either the pillow or the cover has a layer or a built in protection pad. The pillows they sell are the best, and it’s taken maneuvering to buy covers to maintain them. I wish they would have it built in or as an add-on so it would be a tailored fit.
Absolutely love the products and the customer service. I asked a question about the lengthy shipping and not only was my question answered immediately but some of the shipping issues due to COVID-19 were fixed shortly thereafter.
My dog really loves the Molly Mutt bed. I love the duvets.
stars for the 3 orders placed
This dog crate cover is very nice and very cute! The quality is top notch and the design is perfect. I only knocked a star because it's a bit too big/long for Rudy's crate. I also wish there were more clasps than the ones at the bottom because since it's too long, it doesn't fully cover the crate, but pop open on the backside (so he can see out).
I ordered two dog beds from Molly Mutt and our dogs love their beds! I love the colors and patterns and the fact that everything is washable. I ended up using old pillows instead of clothes because it was softer and not as heavy to lug around. I ordered the medium/large size and they are plenty big for our medium sized dogs. They would easily be big enough for a larger dog.
Good quality, fits couch well but still moves a bit more than I was hoping for. Love the blanket
The quality and print of the fabric is amazing. The length is a little longer than it should be which is why I’m only giving 4 stars. Would absolutely purchase again though!
This crate cover is amazing! We have been putting a blanket over our crate for years now and when I found this, I knew I had to buy it. The only down fall of it is there is no way for it to stay in tact to the crate. Other than that, it is definitely worth the buy.
Everything went well. My dog is very happy with her new bed. I just felt it took a real long time to get here. I'm sure everything is out of whack because of Covid. Thank you!
Absolutely LOVE my new car seat cover! Appearance, quality, fit. Don't love that it was made in China.
I placed an order, 3 days later my dog passed away in an accident. I contacted them to see if they would be willing to exchange the size of the items so I could use them for another dog. Molly Mutt graciously agreed but I would be responsible for shipping. The newly sent items were the correct size but the wrong pattern. After contacting again they agreed to exchange again but less shipping. This wasn't my mistake. 😕 The quality of the items is fantastic and customer service is polite! ALMOST perfect.
The crate cover is a little disappointing. I thought it would be a bit heavier. The material is lightweight. Not sure it will keep our dog as warm as the blanket we had on the crate before. It is well made and fits on the crate perfectly. Just wish it was more insulated.
Great product exactly what I was looking for. Dogs love it and feels well made.
Great bed for my pup! Thank you.
Friendly customer service, site is clear and easy to use.
So far I really like the product and my dog agrees. I did not receive the free gifts I was promised though.
Good product.
Molly Mutt 4 star review on 21st October 2020
I bought the 42 inch Molly Mutt crate pad for my puppy and he LOVES it!!! I purchased it because he used to constantly move around his kennel at night trying to find a comfortable spot - with this crate pad he literally crashes and doesn't move until morning. The reason I am giving it 4 stars is because it falls short of my 42 inch soft sided crate so I had to add a bolster pillow in the back of the crate so he wouldn't roll off.
We received the beds and I love the new covers. This is my first experience with the wool beds. They don’t seem to be super supportive but I’m hoping my dogs will love them. I’m mostly worried about my 12 year old.
Molly Mutt is rated 4.90 based on 1,779 reviews