Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Krista Braga
Sam Talucci
Josee Proulx
Josee Proulx
Everything went well. My dog is very happy with her new bed. I just felt it took a real long time to get here. I'm sure everything is out of whack because of Covid. Thank you!
Absolutely LOVE my new car seat cover! Appearance, quality, fit. Don't love that it was made in China.
I placed an order, 3 days later my dog passed away in an accident. I contacted them to see if they would be willing to exchange the size of the items so I could use them for another dog. Molly Mutt graciously agreed but I would be responsible for shipping. The newly sent items were the correct size but the wrong pattern. After contacting again they agreed to exchange again but less shipping. This wasn't my mistake. 😕 The quality of the items is fantastic and customer service is polite! ALMOST perfect.
The crate cover is a little disappointing. I thought it would be a bit heavier. The material is lightweight. Not sure it will keep our dog as warm as the blanket we had on the crate before. It is well made and fits on the crate perfectly. Just wish it was more insulated.
Great product exactly what I was looking for. Dogs love it and feels well made.
Great bed for my pup! Thank you.
Friendly customer service, site is clear and easy to use.
So far I really like the product and my dog agrees. I did not receive the free gifts I was promised though.
Good product.
Molly Mutt 4 star review on 21st October 2020
I bought the 42 inch Molly Mutt crate pad for my puppy and he LOVES it!!! I purchased it because he used to constantly move around his kennel at night trying to find a comfortable spot - with this crate pad he literally crashes and doesn't move until morning. The reason I am giving it 4 stars is because it falls short of my 42 inch soft sided crate so I had to add a bolster pillow in the back of the crate so he wouldn't roll off.
We received the beds and I love the new covers. This is my first experience with the wool beds. They don’t seem to be super supportive but I’m hoping my dogs will love them. I’m mostly worried about my 12 year old.
Wish there were better instructions to how to set up and use the cage cover we bought....however, we are slowly figuring it all out and love what it does for our crate. It provides warmth and privacy, and also makes the crate look pretty! It is very good quality and is machine washable.
I love the quality, and the pattern. My only gripe is that it is not a great fit for my Infiniti's back seat (it doesn't tuck in snugly); however, it does not hinder my pup in any way at all. (I used heavy duty zip ties and carabiners to secure the back straps to the child restraint (car seat) hooks that are just behind the head rests. As a side note, people who see it give very positive commentary on the quality and pattern, as well.
Good received early
We like the sofa cover. It works well. I wish the top part wouldn’t slip down or move.
I am so excited that Molly Mutt makes custom orders! Rosey, our Chihuahua, needed a very small duvet cover for her bed and Molly Mutt delivered! The quality and craftsmanship is perfect. I love the personalized customer service that makes me feel my order is really important...I even got a handwritten note from Molly! I am more than impressed!
The product is really well made. I think it might be helpful if the zipper was on the long side instead of the short side, especially on the bigger sizes. Might I suggest adding some matching bolster pillows? I have 1 dog that can’t have enough pillows!
Molly Mutt 4 star review on 17th September 2020 Molly Mutt 4 star review on 17th September 2020
Thank you very much for the comments! Using our "fade into you" add-on bolster https://www.mollymutt.com/fade-into-you-pillow-pack/ is the best design choice for our renewed denim designs
I love the cover! My dog gets in there and settles right down. Only drawback is that rollup seems backwards. I could be doing it incorrectly. Not sure.
Very strong fabric and seems well constructed. Only four stars because the fabric looks poorly dyed. It is not a true color. It looks as if the fabric was woven and THEN dyed. It is supposed to be gray but almost looks steel blue. I would recommend it for the price and because the company seems to want to do a good job. Very quick shipping and delivery.
Our Spikey (a 17 lb mixed breed) loves the "renovation" of his 30 x 19 crate with the Romeo & Juliet exterior and the Clark Gable pad cover. I'm a renovation TV show addict, so of course we've made it an open concept interior and knocked out the wall between the kitchen and the living room (LOL)! Giving this 4 stars instead of 5 because the opening of Spikey's crate is on the "short" side and the way the crate cover opening secures is on the "long" side. However, we just roll up the flap on the short side and it stays open.
Molly Mutt is rated 4.89 based on 1,585 reviews