Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Angela B
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 7th August 2022
Heather A
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 30th July 2022
This is my 4th purchase from Molly Mutt. If I could give this company 10 stars, I would. From the quality of materials used, to quality sewing and zippers, and finally, ease of ordering and quick delivery, it's perfect. I have recommended Molly Mutt to family and friends. They could not be more happy with purchases from this company.
Wonderful stuffable beds! Both of my pups love them in their crates.
Great products! Beautifully made.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 11th June 2022
My dog loves her bed!
It’s been a couple weeks since getting the mattress over and still all in one piece! Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 10th June 2022
We ordered the 3 seater sofa cover but the back was too short for our sofa which reclines on both ends. Called customer service who recommended alligator clips (never heard of them) which is working great! The sofa cover and dog bed cover are high quality and we’re very satisfied with both. Molly Mutt makes custom sofa covers if you don’t want to use alligator clips.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 20th November 2020 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 20th November 2020
My mom and I both love molly mutt and we order these covers for our doggies! They match our homes so well and our doggies just LOVE them!!!!
Good quality products that my dog seems to love!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 2nd September 2020
Love!! Bed and cover are amazing!! Thank you for the extra goodies that came with it.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 19th August 2020 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 19th August 2020
I really like the product! It fits the kennel I bought perfectly. I will find out this weekend if my pup likes it or not. My only complaint is that the custom embroidery isn’t on the correct side like I requested. I will be using the kennel via its door on the side not the front. The embroidery Is on the front which is pretty hidden based on where the kennel is placed in my room.
Molly Mutt 3 star review on 6th August 2020
hi justin, we're very sorry the embroidery wasn't done on the side you wanted. below is the note with your embroidery. "item(s) to embroider: crate covers, on Front and one Side" we understood this to mean: at the front of the cover, only on one side. please contact us at help@mollymutt.com so we can see how to best help you in this case.
The bed is great, but I will be returning some ancillary items tomorrow that I purchased. Those were poorly constructed and misleadingly advertised.
hi there, we take feedback like "misleadingly advertised" very seriously and we would like to know more about your issue. please email help@mollymutt.com with more details or give us a call during the week (9 to 4 PT) at (510) 238-8400. if you prefer email, it would be very helpful if you're able to include photos of the construction issues you found. thank you for your help with this matter.
I'm so in love with the inner armor bed liners! They have saved me so much washing! Now I pop off my cover, Clorox wipe the liner while the cover is in the wash, and pop the cover back on. No more washing the "guts" Everytime one of my girls/boys has an accident!!!
Great concept, difficult execution if you want anything beyond a small bed. I purchased the huge, not taking into consideration the amount of "stuff" it would take to fill it. I was able to fill it after parting with things I wasn't originally intending too. The bed is just not comfortable, however. I can't imagine unless you have all plush clothes and pillows to fill it with that it would ever be truly comfortable. The dogs haven't slept on it in a week. I think the waterproof liner is also hot and noisy which deters them. Again, I love the concept, but it just was not a good purchase for my little dog family.
I was vey disappointed to see that the cover was made in China.Given the higher than average cost compared to other dog beds I assumed that the covers were made in the USA .
Hi Leigh - we appreciate your feedback and comments. We design all of our products here in Oakland, CA and we make everything we can here in California as well. Unfortunately for a company like ours that designs our own printed fabrics, the infrastructure for that type of textile manufacturing doesn't really exist in the US any longer, and hasn't for many years. We are very proud of the quality and safety of our products and are constantly working to make small improvements so that our customers continue to get the very best quality, design, and value from Molly Mutt.
I was sent the wrong pattern (fabric) of the item I ordered, but I like the replacement pattern, so I will keep the crate cover. It is otherwise very nice, and fulfills the purpose well.
Ordered the smallest size crate cover and it’s a little baggy on the crate. I also wish the buttons were more snug or it had a zipper option because my dog pokes his nose through or my cats harass the dog. Quality of fabric is great though!
Dog would not use kennel with cover. Had to send it back, but liked your company product and service,
Molly Mutt is rated 4.9 based on 2,215 reviews