Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Sheri Tresko
Julie Yates
Julie Yates
Renata Stiehl
My item was supposed to be delivered 9 days ago. It was ordered 3 weeks ago. It was 40 mile away but it is now taking a trip all over the country. Was in my town today but then left again. It just says it’s “late” and doesn’t tell you where it is for days at a time or when it will arrive.
Hi Laurie,

Thank you for your order! We’re very sorry your package is taking a road trip of the U.S. right now! But as you know, once we hand a package off to USPS, its delivery is entirely out of our control.

We chose USPS because it normally would have the fastest delivery time to your location. Unfortunately, all carriers are experiencing unprecedented shipping volume during the pandemic and with that comes mistakes and delays on their end.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, but the tracking shows your package is out for delivery today.

We hope you love your new item and will take the time to update your review once you’ve received it.

You can contact us any time at help@mollymutt.com and M-F at (510) 238-8400.
I life the product but nearly returned it because it is made China ... it’s not quality cotton\canvas and for the amount of money it should NOT cost this much for a product made in China....how can anyone outsource to China....I’ve been trying so hard for 13 years not to buy from China and on this website it says somewhere that the company is US coming.....welll......you cannot say that if you outsource to China...what a disappointment
Hi Lisa - Our co-founder Molly designs all of our products and every textile design we offer is 100% unique. Unfortunately textile printing and manufacturing is not a process that exists in the US any longer, and hasn't for many years - so offshore production of textiles, if you want your own unique designs, is pretty much a given. However all offshore production, just like all domestic production - is not the same.

While we do delegate the manufacturing of most our items, we do not delegate the responsibility for the quality, safety, and performance of our products. That responsibility belongs solely to Molly Mutt - and we proudly stand behind our products, and the ethical way in which they are manufactured.
I did get the dog beds, I am not sure what happened, but I did not get the cloth patterns I ordered. For some reason while ordering it added on extra beds, so I had to go back and fix the order. Maybe that is when it happened, but nevertheless I did not get the beds I really wanted.
Poor craftsmanship. Mismatched threads for crate cover. Came with fur on it and no tag. Pricey to return.
Difficult returns.
hi marlene,
we offer our discounted shipping rates to customers for return shipping labels so that you can save money over going to the local post office or other carrier. we needed to clarify the type of item you were returning because there is quite a big size difference and we wanted to save you as much money as possible on the return shipping.

we apologize that this took a bit longer than normal over the weekend, but please know we were trying to do our best for you.
The collar I ordered is very cute but too large. I tried contacting the company twice but have not received any word back. I will be returning the collar and not re-ordering.
Hi Shannon,

Our apologies if we missed your email. No excuses on our part. We will process your return as soon as it arrives.
I sent correspondence to you the day I received the bed. I need to return it and still have not heard from you.
Hi Angie,

Unfortunately we don't have any record of an email from you? Regardless, returns of unused items are never a problem at Molly Mutt. Simply download the return form from the info section of our website, fill it out and enclose it along with the item. Here is a link to the return form https://www.dropbox.com/s/gtbko55vt6gqr1r/1-return-exchange-form-2020.pdf?dl=0

Once we receive the item we issue a full refund - Molly Mutt never applies a restocking or other fee.
I paid extra to get faster shipping and did not receive my package on time. I would like a refund for the expedited shipping.
that's major mistake and it should not have happened. we apologize for the inconvenience! we processed your shipping refund just now and it should show up in the next 24 hours.

we're very sorry and we hope you give us chance to make it right in the future.

be well.
Great concept, difficult execution if you want anything beyond a small bed. I purchased the huge, not taking into consideration the amount of "stuff" it would take to fill it. I was able to fill it after parting with things I wasn't originally intending too. The bed is just not comfortable, however. I can't imagine unless you have all plush clothes and pillows to fill it with that it would ever be truly comfortable. The dogs haven't slept on it in a week. I think the waterproof liner is also hot and noisy which deters them.

Again, I love the concept, but it just was not a good purchase for my little dog family.
I was vey disappointed to see that the cover was made in China.Given the higher than average cost compared to other dog beds I assumed that the covers were made in the USA .
Hi Leigh - we appreciate your feedback and comments. We design all of our products here in Oakland, CA and we make everything we can here in California as well. Unfortunately for a company like ours that designs our own printed fabrics, the infrastructure for that type of textile manufacturing doesn't really exist in the US any longer, and hasn't for many years. We are very proud of the quality and safety of our products and are constantly working to make small improvements so that our customers continue to get the very best quality, design, and value from Molly Mutt.
No instructions. Watched video need more instructions.
hi kelly,

we're not exactly sure what the issue is, but we're happy to help!

you can contact us any time at help@mollymutt.com and via phone at (510) 238-8400 M-F 9-3 pm PT with questions. please reach out so we can help you with this issue.
I just received my package and the dog bed deodorizer spray leaked all over everything...half the bottle is gone 😖
Hi Wendy,

Well that's not a very good free gift now is it? We'll be happy to send out another bottle for you. Did anything else get damaged? If so we'll be happy to replace. We've so sorry for the inconvenience
Molly Mutt is rated 4.90 based on 1,457 reviews