Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Angela B
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 7th August 2022
Heather A
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 30th July 2022
This is my 4th purchase from Molly Mutt. If I could give this company 10 stars, I would. From the quality of materials used, to quality sewing and zippers, and finally, ease of ordering and quick delivery, it's perfect. I have recommended Molly Mutt to family and friends. They could not be more happy with purchases from this company.
It took a few emails to get connected, but once we did, the service was excellent, the products that I ordered [and there were some unusual variations I was requesting] were sewn up and delivered quickly and with no hassle. The product is top-notch, highest quality I could imagine. In fact, the product was better than it seemed from the website. I would definitely buy from these folks again and would recommend them. The designs are smart, you can tell they are developed by people who know how dogs can mess with stuff. :) The couch cover actually stays put!!!
Posted 18 minutes ago
I love the new car seat cover/hammock. Not sure why I lived so long without one. It’s perfect to protect from dogs, and grandchildren! The pattern and a spark of personally to grandma’s old Honda! Maybe now I won’t try to get into other silver cars!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 11th August 2022 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 11th August 2022
We love our Molly Mutt back seat dog cover. Nice fabric, cute dog print, very well made! My two spaniels are very comfortable on it. Bottom line: Attractive, comfortable and reasonably priced!
GREAT TO DEAL WITH
This seat cover is great quality and so cute! It fits well, was easy to install and looks like it will be easy to clean
A top quality blanket. Our Great Dane/Bernese Mountain Dog couldn't be happier! He's tested quite a few.
Fabulous idea... love using our own t shirts, old rags, blankets etc as filler instead of into landfill. The cover fabric is beautiful and sturdy and so many design choices to choose from. The delivery time was QUICK too! Thanks Molly Mutt.
Molly Mutt is a great company! I've purchased 2 couch covers and a bed. Their fabrics are unique and durable. I also bought matching fabric to sew a small cover for the largest couch cover. It will be easier to wash as my large couch cover is too big for my washer. The customer service has been so helpful. I highly recommend them.
The original design cover was back ordered, but a rep contacted me right away and I was able to choose a different design and it showed up within a couple of days!
Absolutely beautifully made , my little puppy loves playing and napping on her new bed !
We purchased a cover, stuff stack, and a waterproof liner. Our dog loves his new bed which we stuffed with an old foam piece from a different bed which he had previously tore through as well as an old sleeping bag. He often prefers to be on his Molly Mutt bed over us trying to convince him to snuggle on the couch with us. We used the medium size Molly Mutt bed and have placed it on top of his cot style bed. Would purchase again.
Cute styles and colors. Well made and hold up to heavy use from our dogs. Love Molly Mutt products
This product was falsely advertised as 100% cotton, which is why I bought it. It came to me with a sticker over the label that says 100% polyester. What a waste of time and money.
Hi Max, We make 4 designs that are for "indoor/outdoor" use, and those 4 designs have both a water-resistant and sun resistant application on them. We try to identify those 4 designs as clearly as we can as being made from 100% polyester - and we're sorry that wasn't clear to you when you made your purchase. The 4 designs are: - Panama (the design you selected) - the iron sea - gorgeous beasts - mystery of love We are happy to exchange the cover you have for any of the 25+ designs of 100% cotton canvas - including the "carefree" design which is a similar tropical design to the "Panama" design you selected. Just let us know by return email which design you want and we'll be happy to send it to you for no charge.
The crate cover I ordered surpassed my expectations. The pattern is perfect, and it is so well-made … the snaps, the piping, the ability to roll up two sides. It has turned our eyesore of a crate into something that I notice and smile at every time I pass it.
Such good quality for a very fair price !! Prompt free delivery made the whole experience flawless. Thanks
Nice product, great communication and really quick turnaround.
After eliminating many types of dog beds, I came across Molly Mutt. I liked everything I read about the beds -heavy canvas , wool stuffing instead of polyfill, and lots of fabric choices . I called with a couple of questions and then ordered my puppy’s bed. She’s a lab and had already demolished a bed as well as some toys. The bed came in just a week or so -easily tracked online and I love it ! What’s more Rosie loves it ! She hasn’t chewed it at all ( although I do keep the zipper turned to the wall just in case). The fabric is fabulous and it must not get too hot because she stays on it . We could not be happier-thanks so much for making these beds!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 30th July 2022 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 30th July 2022
AMAZING customer service and quality products.
I love the cover, fits the couch great. Doesn't move too much when it's on. I would buy another
Quick reply