Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Molly Mutt 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Judy M
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 13th September 2021
Linda E
This is my 4th purchase from Molly Mutt. If I could give this company 10 stars, I would. From the quality of materials used, to quality sewing and zippers, and finally, ease of ordering and quick delivery, it's perfect. I have recommended Molly Mutt to family and friends. They could not be more happy with purchases from this company.
We love our Molly Mutt covers. They are amazing materials, simple to take off and easy to clean. I love how they look too and so does my puppy. One suggestion is that either the pillow or the cover has a layer or a built in protection pad. The pillows they sell are the best, and it’s taken maneuvering to buy covers to maintain them. I wish they would have it built in or as an add-on so it would be a tailored fit.
Excellent product and excellent service :) thank you Molly Mutt!
I purchased a new duvet cover - not because our old one wore out but because we got a new dog. Years ago I purchased a duvet cover for our new puppy. That puppy is now 9 years old and was not willing to share her bed with the now new puppy! So I purchased a huge size duvet cover for them to share. You guessed it! No sharing! Our older dog sleeps on the huge bed and the puppy gets the old bed. They are both happy! I love that I get to reuse old stuffing and old dog beds to fill the beds. They are durable and environmentally friendly!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 15th July 2021
Absolutely love the products and the customer service. I asked a question about the lengthy shipping and not only was my question answered immediately but some of the shipping issues due to COVID-19 were fixed shortly thereafter.
Enamored by the colorful designs, I confiscated the first two MM “dog” quilts for myself! We’re up to 5 now, and all are holding up to weekly washes: offbeat fashion meets functionality! Happy Mom, happy pups.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 19th June 2021 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 19th June 2021
Excellent products for dogs and their humans! 🙌💖
Excellent product and service!
Love our Molly Mutt bed and crate cover!
Great product, fast shipping, and it was exactly as described.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 25th May 2021
The bed, pad and car hammock came super fast and all of it is great!
Great customer service and fast shipping
This is my second blanket and couch cover set. I really like the designs and quality.
Excellent customer service and products! Love!!!
High quality bed, just love it! I got the petite size and it is nice and comfy for my dog.
We ordered a HUGE dog bed duvet and are very pleased with the quality of the stitching, material, and zipper construction. It looks like it will hold up to several years of use and washing. My immediate feedback is a big sigh of relief that this product is much better than options I've found on other websites and worth the price.
Excellent service
So far, I'm very happy with my couch cover. It has met with approval of my official product tester. See attached photo
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 21st May 2021
Love Molly Mutt. Happy with every purchase so far. Great fabrics. Great value!
This is my fourth order. I first got two covers for my current dog and a new senior rescue, wanting to reuse old orthopaedic dog beds and a king size down duvet. When another senior came home, we just had to get another. Although the second dog did destroy one cover, we went back and order another one. They are very sturdy, and wash very well - these are washed every week once the snow melts and we see muddy / sandy paws again. Advice: Order the water resistant liner. It becomes MUCH easier to remove the cover to wash :)
Love my new car seat cover!! It covers all of the back seat and is so very attractive!! Thank you Molly Mutt!!
Molly Mutt is rated 4.90 based on 1,779 reviews