Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Sheri Tresko
Julie Yates
Julie Yates
Renata Stiehl
This is my 4th purchase from Molly Mutt. If I could give this company 10 stars, I would. From the quality of materials used, to quality sewing and zippers, and finally, ease of ordering and quick delivery, it's perfect. I have recommended Molly Mutt to family and friends. They could not be more happy with purchases from this company.
The material is high quality. Looks nice and adds to the room. Will buy again.
We received our Molly Mutt crate cover quickly, it is made really well, very high quality. The fabric is a nice weight and pleasing design, plus - wonder of wonders, the cover fits the crate perfectly! Thank you Molly Mutt, we will order again :-)
I have purchased a duvet cover from Molly Mutt previously and the canvas cloth held up very well and loved the design. This next one is equal to the first. Your product online is exactly what I purchased.
Love it so much! I am going to order more.
Ordering was easy and delivery was prompt. Good experience. This seat cover is a Christmas gift so I can’t review the quality.
I purchased the huge duvet cover and sack for my 5 mth old puppy. She loves it! I like the fact that I can not only wash the cover but the filling as well so it gets rid of stale smells. She likes the smell of clothing and blankets in the pack. It allows her to arrange the bed just right. Thanks for the speedy delivery, reasonable prices and great products!
My item was supposed to be delivered 9 days ago. It was ordered 3 weeks ago. It was 40 mile away but it is now taking a trip all over the country. Was in my town today but then left again. It just says it’s “late” and doesn’t tell you where it is for days at a time or when it will arrive.
Hi Laurie,

Thank you for your order! We’re very sorry your package is taking a road trip of the U.S. right now! But as you know, once we hand a package off to USPS, its delivery is entirely out of our control.

We chose USPS because it normally would have the fastest delivery time to your location. Unfortunately, all carriers are experiencing unprecedented shipping volume during the pandemic and with that comes mistakes and delays on their end.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, but the tracking shows your package is out for delivery today.

We hope you love your new item and will take the time to update your review once you’ve received it.

You can contact us any time at help@mollymutt.com and M-F at (510) 238-8400.
The product is always high quality and ships quickly!
This is the cutest dog bed cover I have seen! Good quality too.
First time buyer. Great experience. Great products. Very well made. Looking forward to purchasing more items for my pets
Great quality, will be buying from again!! Thank you!!
The cover I purchased worked out well as I used it to cover an orthopedic insert for my dog. Am thinking of getting another for her other bed as well. The wait time to receive was fine and the color of the cover was pretty and just what was needed to give some pizazz to her bed and red is a great color for her.
Awesome quality, fast shipping, all over great experience. Thank you so much, from both the humans and the dogs.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
I just LOVE, love, love that Molly Mutt now offers crib mattress covers. A memory foam baby/toddler mattress fits perfectly, and thanks to Molly Mutt's beautiful covers, looks great. My dogs are very happy, thank you!
I am so excited about my bed covers. My poor doggie was allergic to plastic and had bad rash all over. I could not find any beds she was not allergic to. 1 week with her new bed cover she is all cleared up and sleeping happy. Thank you!!

Happy Customer! :)
Great products and value.
I love my new bed covers. The pups look so comfortable and cozy!
I love these dog bed covers. They are made of quality fabric and construction. One of my dogs likes to rip beds apart and since I have put this cover on he has stopped. I have two of these covers and my dogs and I love them!
Finn loves his new crate cover! Great job Molly Mutt! Great experience, too.
LOVE the new dog bed cover! and the poo bag holders are awesome!
Molly Mutt is rated 4.90 based on 1,457 reviews