Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Molly Mutt 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Judy M
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 13th September 2021
Linda E
We are still waiting for our delivery...where is it?
Hi Ed, We apologize for the lengthy delivery on your order - we shipped it the day that you ordered it but unfortunately it appears to have gotten stuck in the system with USPS. Tracking just showed up today that it is near you - hopefully it will be delivered to you now ASAP!
My order never came.
Hi Margaret - We shipped your order out the same day that you ordered it, and we sent it to you by USPS Priority Mail Service so it would get to you as quickly as possible! Since you are right down the highway from us here in California - that delivery should have reached you a week ago. However if you look on the tracking details, you can see that for some reason USPS decided to send your package to Honolulu, HI before they delivered it to you. Fortunately according to USPS tracking the item is being delivered to you today. https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tLabels=9405511298370519077847
Cant right one fed ex has not delivered it very disappointed it ua birthday gift
we're so sorry about the delivery delay! as you know, once we hand off a package to Fedex we don't have any control over its delivery. i checked the tracking for your package and on 10/2 it noted, "Delivery exception - Incorrect address." please contact us at help@mollymutt.com so we can try to clear up this incorrect address issue. we're very sorry for the inconvenience!
I spent a lot on this product and the filling is not full enough for the duvet. I am very disappointed :(
hi Christine, we gave a call shortly after we saw this review and we appreciate the photo you were able to send over. we're sending you a new insert today with a prepaid label to return the other insert.
Sent the wrong duvet. Ordered I'm a realist but the duvet is beige.
By the time you stuff them with blankets and such they are so heavy and lumpy. I bought three and my dogs won’t even lay on them!!
Thank you very much for contacting us! To both control the weight and provide a soft, fluffy bed we recommend using pillows, comforters, and even lightweight sleeping bags. Use them as the "top layer" and you'll both control the weight, and provide soft and even looking beds.
For the money.. I could have went to pet smart. Wool insert seams have already failed. Great idea though. Can save the cover at least.
Hi Arin - we've never had any issues with the seams on our wool inserts before, but whatever the problem is I'm sure we can fix it and make it right for you. Please reach out to help@mollymutt.com and we'll be glad to fix whatever needs fixing for you
I never received my item.
we're very sorry to hear that! the tracking shows it was delivered "at the front door or porch at 2:43 pm on June 26." please contact us at help@mollymutt.com so we can help.
Awful experience. They sent me someone else’s personalized bed and then never sent me what I ordered. I placed my order May 14th and received the (wrong) items within three days. I notified them immediately of the mistake and they said they shipped out the correct order. I never received it. It has been almost four weeks! I am a COVID doctor and was unable to go to the post office since I cannot expose others so I was just now able to mail out the incorrect items since I now am no longer interested in having any of their products due to poor customer support. They also asked me to return everything in my order instead of just the incorrect item which is so ubsurd since they haven’t even sent me my actual bed yet. I ordered the bed online since I could not go to any shops and one month later, I still have nothing to show my dog. I include a picture of their subpar embroidery job.
this is definitely a poor experience and we apologize for all the issues. it looks like you received a cover we were working on to fix the embroidery—we have no idea how it ended up in your package! a replacement should have been sent right away, and that it wasn't is a failure on our part. we have since implemented new procedures when passing along customer issues to our warehouse team. your order has been refunded in full and we reached out to you via email to help fix our error. we're very sorry for the inconvenience.
Molly Mutt is rated 4.90 based on 1,779 reviews