Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

help@mollymutt.com

2855 Mandela Pkwy, Suite 11

no complaints!
Great products. Beautiful and fun patterns, durable fabric. Have purchased 3 dog bed duvet covers and 2 armor liners. Always have a clean one ready for after her baths. Prompt shipping. Thank you!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 6th February 2021
We ordered the coordinating bed & crate cover for our new puppy, Bosco. The ordering was seamless & he loves his bedding! Thank you 😊.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 19th January 2021
The product is very well made and was delivered without delay. I sincerely appreciated the text message I received, confirming the placement of the personalized name on the crate cover. I will order from Molly Mutt again.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 31st December 2020
Great 2nd experience. You have another loyal customer!
Perfect , received the item vary fast,
Lov it!! Fit perfectly!!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Good price. Seems to be a quality product. Very prompt shipping.
So happy to have found this company. I thought I was going to have to get a whole new dog bed after my puppy chewed through the Costco cover. Now I can just get new (super cute!) covers when she chews them!
Great quality products and fast, easy shipping!
Service is great. Would love some more outdoor fabric choices.
I love the products. They're well made, well packaged, and delivered on time with good communication. Highly recommend.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 27th December 2020
Pleasure dealing with this company. Their product is made and delivered beautifully.
It was an easy purchase. The description was very accurate and the size was perfect. I would definitely buy from Molly Mutt again.
I have Molly Mutt covers on many old beds whose covers were not up to the task. Good service & very durable covers.
This is my first time using Molly Mutts, and it won’t be my last. What a great company! Terrific, well-made products, wonderful customer service, speedy delivery—the trifecta of awesomeness! I am officially a fan, and intend to spread the word. x:)
Very well made. I purchased the duvet cover which fit my Costco round dog bed. It is perfect! I called with a question prior to ordering and was treated with kindness. I’m buying another!!
We ordered our 7 month old puppy a wool insert and crate pad cover for Christmas. The delivery was quick and the quality is amazing. Our puppy loves his Molly Mutt wool insert and crate pad cover!!!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 26th December 2020
Love the product and great customer service!
Great experience, great products.
This is my second round of molly mutt duvets, first time getting the wool beds. They are a hit!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 26th December 2020