Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

help@mollymutt.com

2855 Mandela Pkwy, Suite 11,
Oakland
California

We love our dog bed, couch and car covers. They look wonderful and perform well. The only time I have had to call customer service was when I made a mistake on an order. They were very kind and helpful.
Very high quality product and the shipping was crazy fast. My dog loves the confinement feeling of his personal space.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 26th November 2022 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 26th November 2022
Love the Molly Mutt duvets! Our pup (well adult!) would tear her bed to pieces. But pop it into a Molly Mutt duvet and she just loves it. No damage to her bed! Easy to wash. Very durable. I have three and love them!
Awesome idea for the Duvet they have. Many times the bed is fine but my dog over time ripped holes in it and I always had to throw it away. What a waste of bedding material and mattress. Thankyou Molly Mutt for creating a way to reuse!
The crate cover has been fantastic! It’s good quality, and my dog hasn’t been able to pull anything through. It also makes the crate look so much better in a room!
Love Molly Mutt!! The car seat cover is really great. Makes my pup feel safe and comfortable. Because of the way it’s made, my pup feels secure to sit and look out or lay down and snooze. The wool-filled bed insert is wonderful. It’s light weight and filled with just the right amount of wool so pup can snuggle into it. And since getting this, pup now sleeps on his bed almost all night. Loves it! The dog bed duvet covers are great too. Cotton, sturdy, soft, cute print (forever young) and zipper works great. Have two of them so I have a clean one always ready to put on. Great company. Thanks so much for good quality products!
Great product!
This small dog bed with waterproof cover inside is GREAT! I stuffed the insert with two old pillows and bought two covers so I never have the bed gone for washing because I can alternate. The designs are cute (nice packaging for gift giving) and the quality of the fabric is nice and strong. Highly recommend this company!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 19th November 2022 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 19th November 2022
Love it! Looks great and is high quality!
We love our new bed!
I have lots of dogs and lots of Molly Mutt. I have never been disappointed. Worth the price!
Love the bed cover!! Very satisfied with the product.
Amazing customer service, I can't say enough good things! I love everything I have purchased; great quality and worth every penny :-)
Love the choice of fabrics and unrivaled durability!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 12th November 2022
I own a few of the couch covers. No matter the upholstery, the back seems to slip. I was thrilled to see (and get) the cover anchor straps. I had to call to find out the best way to apply them, but all is well. A very nice customer service person explained how he uses them and it worked! So far they have stood up to fidgety grandchildren and 2 big dogs. Granted the cover needs straightening, but the back was secure, Love it!
Love the dog beds, and the car seat cover. Have ordered multiple beds over the last few years, and they are great. My dog loves them. Also like the car seat cover of cotton instead of the usual toxic plastic.
Amazing beautiful colors material and workmanship on this kennel cover
Terrific, ease of ordering, top quality product!
Good quality attractive dog crate covers!
I love the new bed for my grand fur baby Moxi. It is a Christmas presents thus don't know if she will like. I will update review once she starts using.
Molly Mutt is rated 4.9 based on 2,338 reviews