Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

help@mollymutt.com

2855 Mandela Pkwy, Suite 11

Laurie Blair
Laurie Blair
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Wendy Lewis
Great product! Easy experience. My dogs love it!
As as expected and delivered promptly.
Love MM company; make more colors & prints; would love to see the Romeo& Juliet design print in light blue😊
EXTREMELY durable. Easy to unzip and put in the washing machine. The water resistant liner protects the wool inserts from my bed wetter. I’ll be saving money, and room in the landfill by not having to throw out soiled dog beds I can’t clean. Most of all my 3 dogs love them! So happy there’s finally a dog bed that is comfortable and washable. It’s almost like whoever made this product actually lives with dogs.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 24th November 2020 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 24th November 2020 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 24th November 2020
What a great idea to be able to stuff the bed with our clothes we no longer need, good for pups and the earth too. Very stylish as well. Love it.
Customer service was great. Communicated well and took care of my special order.
I ordered a dog bed cover for a favorite dog bed whose cover just wasn’t looking good anymore. I am very happy with the quality and fit, and my Airedale has quickly adopted it as a new favorite place to sleep!
The material is beautiful and thick!!
I love the doggie hammock I purchased. The print is adorable and quality excellent. The delivery time was quick despite Covid. Thank you Molly Mutt!
Our new crate cover fits perfectly, and we're hoping it'll be durable for years to come - it looks like it will be. Shipping was fast and the site was easy to use too. Thank you for providing detailed descriptions of crate sizes and how those correlate to MM sizes!
I’m very pleased with my new cover for my Kirkland dog bed. I searched for a new bed and couldn’t fond one, and this was a great alternative.
Awesome quality stuff, love it!!
Love it! The pattern is adorable and high quality!
I absolutely love my cargo hammock! So easy to use!
Such a smart, innovative idea to stuff your dog bed cover with old blankets, pillows, etc.! I love the big size of the 36” and the black & white geometric fabric is modern and stylish. My only complaint would be the zipper—I wish it was a hidden zipper, or tucked away so my puppy wouldn’t bite it. I’m worried this is going to be eaten any day now!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Honestly - scary fast, even with embroidery my three crate covers shipped same day. Gorgeous too
Delivery was quick, product is made of quality fabric and zipper. Washable. Great addition to our dog bed collection.
Molly Mutt has quality products at a reasonable price. The bed liners are great for encasing the foam in even decorative floor pillows.
Very impressed with quality and workmanship of their products. Also, the fast shipping time. I wouldn't hesitate to order again and recommend to my friends.
We have so many Molly Mutt products at this point--blanket, couch cover, crate cover, and dog bed. Always fast delivery and great, washable, well made products. I recommend them to all of my friends with dogs.
Molly Mutt is rated 4.90 based on 1,398 reviews