MP Homewares Reviews

of reviewers recommend MP Homewares
Read MP Homewares Reviews
Brilliant customer service
Ordered a bin which went out of stock. But communication was very good and I was offered a refund or I could wait. I decided to wait. My emails were answered almost instantly. Post and packaging was good. Would buy from again. Happy with my items.
Good service, quick delivery, in fact my order came 2 days earlier than expected. Very good all round.
Delivery was received less than 48 hours after ordering
Very easy to order and quick delivery.
Great product, delivered super quickly! Definitely returning to use again!
I found MP Homewaes to be very professional. The items I purchased were just as described on their website. The items were keenly priced and shipping was very prompt.and I have no hesitation in recommending MP Homewares.
competitive price, reasonable quality, prompt service.
Good product and service. Thank you !
very happy with the service.
Very quick delivery and item packed well exactly what I wanted!! Very pleased with service!!
Excellent fast servbicr.
The mat’s great, thank you.
I ordered a pull cord replacement for my bathroom. It arrived within a couple of days and was just as described on the website.
Lovely product. Fast delivery. Highly recommended.
Excellent quality next day delivery excellent price.
Having established the exact product i then found the cheapest online price inc delivery and it was MP Homewares. Having placed the order which was dead easy the whole process was faultless and delivey on plan and no problems at any time.
Will recommend and use again
Quick delivery, good quality item.
Ginger cat paper towel holder exactly as portrayed. Prompt delivery excellent service.
Really good quality and design.
MP Homewares is rated 4.76 based on 326 reviews