Music 440 Reviews

Edward L
Music 440 5 star review on 28th August 2021
Richard L
Steve N
I bought on line using click and collect. The staff were very friendly and helpful. My son loves his harmonica. It is too soon to determine if the rest of the family loves his harmonica as well.
The service and attention to detail received at 440 was beyond expectation. The product I purchased was exactly perfect and the shipping was very timely and I received the item extremely earlier than expected. I’ve recommended 440 to my musical friends and I expect that they will be, if not not already, contacting 440 as well. Sales staff were at the top of anywhere I’ve dealt with before.
Very prompt organisation of my order. Polite and friendly staff with a quick and easy pickup. Competitively priced and nice to buy from a local bricks and mortar store.
Awesome service. Especially Dylan, he is so knowledgeable with gear and always try's his hardest to find what's suited for me
They were quick and got my order out to me in a few days! I’ll definitely be buying from them again and recommend them!
Music 440 were so easy and agreeable to deal with… the customer service was second to none,really ,really outstanding and when I recieved my guitar (tokai ls196/vf) it was professionally set up with my choice of strings and it played like a dream ….definitely a high poin for me it’s an amazing guitar I would recommend music440 and toka brands t anyone …fantastic stars
Super good super fast delivery
Music 440 5 star review on 20th June 2021
Purchased a pedal tuner, arrived in perfect condition and speedy delivery. Would certainly use music440 again.
Fantastic caring service like the old days. Very happy with Music 440.
Music 440 offered me the best price on the item I was after (a BOSS BD2 Blues Driver Pedal), which was delivered safely and speedily. Communication was great regarding shipping and I would not hesitate to shop with them again - or, indeed, to recommend them to others! A+
Quick, easy, good price, right product.
Paul performed some kind of magic to get the correct guitar when the one we ordered arrived and was the wrong model and colour one week before our son's birthday. He managed to source the correct guitar somewhere locally enabling us to pick it up the very next day. Throughout Paul was very calm, helpful & professional. His primary concern was to make things right for his customer and nothing was too much trouble. He followed through on his commitments to us and saved the day. We are most grateful for his assistance and have no hesitation recommending Paul and the other staff of Music 440 who always look after our music equipment needs.
Proficient guys to deal with great price posted fast and packed well 10/10 would definitely recommend these guys for sure thanks music 440
Music 440 5 star review on 18th May 2021
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Best price in Australia for the Boss Katana guitar amp. And delivery so quick even around Christmas time made it so convenient. Recommend for those interstate. All very refreshing
Easy purchasing online, and great prices
Website was super easy to use and the shipping was fast and no hassle what so ever. Will definitely shop with them again.
I'm impressed with my order and I'm impressed with the short time it took to be delivered. Cheers guys. Keep up the good work 👍
We ordered a Fender Bass Amp as a Christmas present for our grandson. The price was competitive and the ordering process was simple. A confirmation email was sent to us straight away with with a tracking number so we could see where the amp was at any time. The amp was delivered to his door in excellent condition in a short delivery time. He is very pleased with the product.
I bought a Aria Pro 2 guitar just prior to Christmas and it was delivered to Melbourne within a couple of days. The price was the best anywhere in Australia by a wide margin and Music440's communication and service was great. I'll check them out first for my next purchase
Great products, unfortunately my purchase was for my husband for our wedding anniversary on 23rd Nov. Unfortunately hasn't arrived and husband heads back overseas tomorrow 25th very upset i couldnt see is reaction but nothing I can do now. Upsetting
Music 440 is rated 4.83 based on 317 reviews