Music 440 Reviews

Music 440 Reviews | 14th February 2020
Music 440 Reviews | 12th February 2020
Music 440 Reviews | 10th February 2020
More Photos & Videos
Good price, efficient, fast delivery despite C-19.
Very impressed. My first time and I'll definitely be back. Super fast shipping. Will definitely recommend.
Good service, staff were champions and my Charvel So Cal tele is flawless and a phenomenal value guitar at RRP as is but music 440 was also hundreds of dollars cheaper than local stock listed by their competitors. I'm stoked with the service I've received and will definitely keep giving them my custom.
Really good service, I was concerned about buying from a business in Queensland being in Victoria but there was no need. The guitar was here within 3 days and was in perfect condition. Will definitely buy from Music 440 again.
I saw this online, phoned up, was given great information about the bass, it’s sound and feel (which is crucial when buying online). I ordered Monday and it was delivered on Wednesday in NSW. Great job team!
ALL GOOD
Music440 were so helpful in my purchase of a guitar. The guitar was outstanding and just like discussed. Delivery to Melbourne was extremely fast also. Very happy customer
Thank you to music 440 for taking the time to help me find a guitar case that would fit my sons Gretsch guitar as it was nearest to impossible to get one to fit during this pandemic
It's exactly what I was hoping for. Especially the lift off case. Very good quality. And quick delivery.
You guys are awesome .. no muck around with postage , it was on time .. thank you guys so much ill using you next time
Very quick response, and extremely happy with the service.
Friendly & helpful guys
Good communication and fast delivery. Product worked as described
Very good service.
I'm a return customer of Music440 over the past three or so years. Colin and his team are always very helpful and I'm always interested to see what new items they get in. With the free postage deal I've bought just as much online. Recommended either way.
Top shelf music store good customer service reliable prompt despatch of orders. Really look forward to the specials Can't go wrong with 440.
The fender Downtown multi fx pedal is awesome! About time they started doing these...
Awesome! Fast delivery, great product, great service.
Fantastic product, great price, great service and ultra fast delivery, I highly recommended
Fantastic service
Went above and beyond all expectations
Thankyou