Music 440 Reviews

+61 0477042423 (W

info@music440.com.au

1/30 Station Rd

Tell us how Music 440 made you happy
Great price and great service
Excellent customer device over the phone and prompt delivery of my internet purchase.
Great service & quick delivery. Special mention to Churv who went above & beyond with information to make the decision easier.
Great selection of products and good pricing! I've got my pedalboard during lockdown and it was so nice that they were able to be in the store for me to pick it up and play with it during lockdown, amazing service! Thanks a lot!
You guys ROCK!
Great online ordering experience. Competitive pricing, quality product, well packed and arrived on time.
Overall, an excellent purchase experience. I came across music440 while browsing and comparing prices online for a Fender Strat. I decided to give them a try after receiving a codeword discount for registering on their mailing list. The whole transaction was quick and hassle-free and my online instructions were properly read and followed.
I visited Music 440, as that's where we've bought harmonica and classical guitar from. This visit was for my son's first electric guitar, and the staff who assisted us were fantastic. One very happy Mum and Son.
Music 440 5 star review on 5th July 2021 Music 440 5 star review on 5th July 2021
Great price. Good service. Very fast delivery ;)
Awesome service. Especially Dylan, he is so knowledgeable with gear and always try's his hardest to find what's suited for me
They were quick and got my order out to me in a few days! I’ll definitely be buying from them again and recommend them!
Music 440 were so easy and agreeable to deal with… the customer service was second to none,really ,really outstanding and when I recieved my guitar (tokai ls196/vf) it was professionally set up with my choice of strings and it played like a dream ….definitely a high poin for me it’s an amazing guitar I would recommend music440 and toka brands t anyone …fantastic stars
Super good super fast delivery
Music 440 5 star review on 20th June 2021
Purchased a pedal tuner, arrived in perfect condition and speedy delivery. Would certainly use music440 again.
Fantastic caring service like the old days. Very happy with Music 440.
Music 440 offered me the best price on the item I was after (a BOSS BD2 Blues Driver Pedal), which was delivered safely and speedily. Communication was great regarding shipping and I would not hesitate to shop with them again - or, indeed, to recommend them to others! A+
Quick, easy, good price, right product.
Paul performed some kind of magic to get the correct guitar when the one we ordered arrived and was the wrong model and colour one week before our son's birthday. He managed to source the correct guitar somewhere locally enabling us to pick it up the very next day. Throughout Paul was very calm, helpful & professional. His primary concern was to make things right for his customer and nothing was too much trouble. He followed through on his commitments to us and saved the day. We are most grateful for his assistance and have no hesitation recommending Paul and the other staff of Music 440 who always look after our music equipment needs.
The tablet holder I ordered was of a good quality and a good price. Shipping was faster than expected. Well done Music 440.
Great service and delivery was fast very happy
Music 440 is rated 4.84 based on 286 reviews