Music 440 Reviews

Markus D
Music 440 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
Markus D
Felipe C
The guitar is fine but music440 in terms of after sale customer service is awful, rude and non existent. Really sad. Not cool guys not cool.
Hi Huw, Not sure what you mean by after-sale customer service, would you please contact me and let me know what went wrong? I would sincerely like to know so we can avoid any issues in the future. - Collin (Owner)
Sales of items are obviously more important than servbice to this company. Time frames False Courier Companies False Excuses to cover poor service. UNHAPPY AND WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND IN SPITE OF GOOD PRICE.
Hi Robert, we pride ourselves on service, that's why we offer a money-back guarantee if you aren't happy with the item. I note that you made your order during the busiest time of year for couriers and that your parcel tracking indicates that it is ON BOARD FOR DELIVERY, and all still within the delivery time-frame indicated on our website. When we receive an online order, they are packed immediately and booked and picked up on the NEXT WORKING DAY. From your parcel tracking page, you can see that your order was made on the 10th and picked up on the 11th. https://track.sendle.com/tracking?ref=STWGST9 Other than some sort of arcane magic, we are unable to instantly teleport orders to our customers but if you hear of such technology, we would definitely like to know.
Hasn’t arrived yet: two weeks later and I haven’t had a response to my emails ??? Please follow up with me: 0431548296
Purchased an item from the website they didn’t arrive called the store and they said it’s on hold and will check with Managment and was said didn’t anyone call you to let you know that we don’t sell thay item anymore. Money was put back into my PayPal account. So I guess the website needs looking after better and customer support.
Music 440 is rated 4.83 based on 250 reviews