music440.com.au Reviews

1/30 Station Rd

Click Here

Tell us how music440.com.au made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Ordered a Katana air amp online, it was delivered to Melbourne suburbs super quick, well packed and a great price, Music440 seem trustworthy and provided myself excellent service."
"Good communications regarding status of my product which arrived in good time."
"Purchased an item from the website they didn’t arrive called the store and they said it’s on hold and will check with Managment and was said didn’t anyone call you to let you know that we don’t sell thay item anymore. Money was put back into my PayPal account. So I guess the website needs looking after better and customer support."
"Very prompt delivery and I'm very happy with the quality of my purchase, I have put the business card they sent on my fridge for next time."
"Excellent and prompt service."
"the guitar ha many issues. i had to re drill the string tree so it lined up. i had to re allign the neck with the body, then i had a few high frets so i had to level crown and polish. i also had to round off the sharp edges and fret sprout. for a 1000 dollar guitar i expect better than this"
Hi Darrin,
Thank you for your purchase. I am concerned that you are not 100% happy with the guitar and you should have contacted us to give us a chance to ensure your complete satisfaction with our service. I can assure you that all guitars are thoroughly examined prior to packing and shipping.

Due to the modifications you have mentioned, unfortunately you have voided your warranty as any 3rd party mods go against the T&C's of Fender/Squier 2-Year Limited Electric Guitar and Bass Warranty.

We would certainly love another chance to impress you, please get in touch with Col and I'm sure there is something that we can help you out with.
"Fender 72 Deluxe reissue delivered super quick & in perfect condition. cheers."
"Excellent service"
"Great service easy to deal with Quick delivery An awesome product"
"Good product, good price, afterpay available, quick and easily trackable delivery. Excellent service all round. Would recommend to anyone."
"Was told I would receive some free stuff as a thank you for being so patient waiting for my order to come in. Never received the promised free stuff, but the item I ordered was perfect. No big deal, Just don't promise what you don't intend to deliver."
"Music440 rep was succinct and quick. Great service"
"Great - great products, great prices, and very fast delivery. And so many payment options. Music440 is now my first stop when I am shopping for music gear."
"Excellent range of products, coupled with even greater service and experience. Definitely recommend!!"
"Good place to get gear from"
"Still loving my Telecaster but did have one small issue, a screw was missing from the bridge, all good now just took one from an old guitar I’m doing up"
"Great Products. Great service. Easy to deal with"
"Always great advise and excellent service!"
"Very good service delivery good"
"Great service."