music440.com.au Reviews

+61 0477042423 (W

info@music440.com.au

1/30 Station Rd

Tell us how music440.com.au made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
great service
Good Website. Shop located in a convenient location.
I received my order in record time. The quality of the products I bought are fantastic and I would definitely order from Music440 again. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needed their musical equipment requirements met.
We placed an online order for an amp. The next business day we got a call to say there was a discrepancy in their stock records and the amp was not available. They processed our refund that same day. Disappointed we could not purchase that particular amp but thankful for their timely and friendly service!
Purchased a Michael Kelley Patriot Decree from these guys. Customer service was excellent, and they were able to dropship an amp for me as well. Will continue to purchase from Music440 in the future.
Prompt service
Great customer service. Ordered a case for my Ovation and expected to receive it in the mail in a day or two. I only live a suburb away, but I am moving so I couldn't get away from the house. Dude from the shop drove it over to me. Had it within an hour of ordering it. Amazing!
Awesome staff and great service!
Good customer service, quick delivery, great product and price, overall excellent.
Excellent store fast service with no fuss fast delivery highly recomend
Bought a EHX Attack Decay pedal , they were very quick and item packaged well, will by from these guys again
My husband is extremely happy with his new guitar, had a quick play now he has to wait until his 60th birthday to receive it worth the wait , Thank you again for your service .
Bought a guitar today very happy with service col was great with the advice would certainly recommend
Great service.
Super quick delivery, perfect product. Thankyou!
Fantastic, ordered and delivered within a week.
Great product super fast shipping. Thanks guys!
Music440.......... quality products, 5 star customer service!!!
Very fast shipping. I ordered two glass slides and they are both great, perfect condition. No complaints!
What I asked for was efficiently delivered on time. The customer service was also excelent shall use music440 again and will recomend them to others interested.
music440.com.au is rated 4.78 based on 63 reviews