Music 440 Reviews

+61 0477042423 (W

info@music440.com.au

1/30 Station Rd

Tell us how Music 440 made you happy
I received fantastic service and super fast delivery. Music 440 is a great music shop.
The amplifier arrived in perfect condition, at the specified date, and runs so smoothly. Would definitely purchase again from your online store and recommend to other musicians.
Fast and easy transaction. Would deal with these guys again for sure.
Very happy with the effort put in to get the product I wanted during a hard supply period. The guys hooked me up with a great deal on a demo when product was unavailable. Thanks.
Delivery was quick and the pedal sounded amazing will definitely be buying from them again
My recent purchase was awesome. Delivery was very quick and the product was every bit as good as advertised. I will definitely buy from music440 again!
Happy to shop with Music440
Good price, efficient, fast delivery despite C-19.
Very impressed. My first time and I'll definitely be back. Super fast shipping. Will definitely recommend.
Good service, staff were champions and my Charvel So Cal tele is flawless and a phenomenal value guitar at RRP as is but music 440 was also hundreds of dollars cheaper than local stock listed by their competitors. I'm stoked with the service I've received and will definitely keep giving them my custom.
Really good service, I was concerned about buying from a business in Queensland being in Victoria but there was no need. The guitar was here within 3 days and was in perfect condition. Will definitely buy from Music 440 again.
I saw this online, phoned up, was given great information about the bass, it’s sound and feel (which is crucial when buying online). I ordered Monday and it was delivered on Wednesday in NSW. Great job team!
ALL GOOD
Music440 were so helpful in my purchase of a guitar. The guitar was outstanding and just like discussed. Delivery to Melbourne was extremely fast also. Very happy customer
Thank you to music 440 for taking the time to help me find a guitar case that would fit my sons Gretsch guitar as it was nearest to impossible to get one to fit during this pandemic
It's exactly what I was hoping for. Especially the lift off case. Very good quality. And quick delivery.
You guys are awesome .. no muck around with postage , it was on time .. thank you guys so much ill using you next time
Was happy with the whole experience thought it would get there a bit quicker but arrived with perfect timing thank you.
Very quick response, and extremely happy with the service.
Friendly & helpful guys