Music 440 Reviews

info@music440.com.au

1/30 Station Rd

Tell us how Music 440 made you happy
Felipe C
Not much to fault about my purchase. I ordered a guitar and they even included a few complimentary picks! Only gripe would be the use of couriers, I’d prefer Auspost so I don’t have to wait long for redelivery and just pick it up myself at my local post office if I miss my delivery.
Thanks for taking the time for reviewing us! Unfortunately, Auspost won't accept parcels in the dimensions that a guitar box has, we are happy to work with you to get a courier service you prefer next time
Great music shop with fast ordering bought a Jackson guitar hasn't missed a beat.
The guitar is fine but music440 in terms of after sale customer service is awful, rude and non existent. Really sad. Not cool guys not cool.
Hi Huw,

Not sure what you mean by after-sale customer service, would you please contact me and let me know what went wrong? I would sincerely like to know so we can avoid any issues in the future.

- Collin (Owner)
Great service from a team who really know about guitars
Guitar pedal came very quickly and packaged appropriately. Very happy with the product and service.
Just purchased an instrument for the first time. Pre-purchase information was extremely helpful. Value , service and delivery excellent. Would highly recommend 440.
Excellent service. Could not have been more pleased with quality and fast delivery
Awesome staff, awesome product range. I don’t shop anywhere else
Great place to shop online, fast delivery and great prices.
I called the store before purchasing online and the staff was so friendly and helpful. Great service and very quick delivery of goods too. Highly recommend
I’ve purchased a few items from music440.com.au without problem at a good price. My last purchase was a bit problematic because they lost track of the item and though I’d paid for it, it was never delivered until out of curiosity I checked on the delay and when they noticed their system glitch, the item was on my doorstep the next day. Mistakes happen and this one was corrected immediately with good service. Sometimes you don’t get to know just how good a company is until something does go wrong. I like them. Good prices and good customer service.
Hi William, thank you for your perfectly worded review. Sometimes s*** happens and I am thankful that we were able to quickly resolve your issue and get your order to you quickly. We look forward to hearing from you again!
A friendly Dylan got back to me promptly when one item was unavailable and needed to be swapped for an alternative. It was a bit more expensive, and so I received a substantial discount. The order arrived promptly and was nicely packed. One happy customer!
The guys really know their stuff - went the extra mile to see I was happy with my Double S1 pickup - even offered to install it!
Ray
These guys never fail.... Fast reliable service every time... Cheers guys!
Music 440 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Good prices and good service and everything I have bought has worked great
Music 440 listens to you. Responds to your musical needs, and understanding if your a not happy with the product ordered with a no nonsense quick reimbursement. A musical shop understanding musicians. Thanks guys.
Very good customer service, awesome staff and would recommend music440 to anyone.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!
Shipping was very good, quick and on time.
Happy to hear that your order arrived quickly
5 stars for Music 440 You no your going to be treated right.
Thanks for the feedback John, we strive to be the guitar store that we would want to buy from!
Music 440 is rated 4.82 based on 242 reviews