Music 440 Reviews

Tim B
Music 440 5 star review on 12th April 2022
Justin N
Wayne G
Staff are always very accommodating (always ready to assist), friendly and knowledgable of their products and music in general.
Music 440 5 star review on 14th April 2022
Fast delivery
These guys are amazing. Amazing service, very polite and always try their best to not make customers feel silly.
Great store, good people, nice guitars. I get the majority of my gear serviced here and get most of my stuff from these guys. keep it up!!
music440 has incredibly helpful staff with the right information and a great range of Guitars and gear for every musician at the right price
Excellent timely personality rang me about details, 10 out of 10. Michael...
Thank you.
Hello Rose, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. Could you please tell us how we can do better? We use valuable feedback like yours to constantly improve our products and service
Amazing price and amazing service. The boys gave me the best deal possible for my new Jackson MF-1 Purple mirror and even set it up for free! Thanks to the wonderful team for a good time.
I purchased my Gretsch 5420t in candy apple red from these guys just a couple of weeks ago. The price was great and ordering online was smooth and easy, the shipping was prompt and free and the couple of little extra things inside the package was a really nice touch. It was a great experience and I highly recommend buying your next guitar from these guys. I know I certainly will be.
Music 440 5 star review on 12th April 2022
Excellent online work..received it on time & no hassles..would definitely recommend this company
Awesome service and knowledge. I found every aspect of talking to 440staff to be great. From phone, to in person in store or utilising the chat function. I will definitely be back.
The staff member that served me was incredibly helpful! music440 is conveniently located for me, just around the corner from the Indooroopilly shopping centre and they have a great range. Would definitely recommend shopping here!
Fast delivery, helpful staff
Quick and easy to order and receive
Initially only two sets of guitar strings were sent and delivered when two 3-pack sets were ordered. Customer service responded immediately to the error and immediately sent two complete 3-pack sets along. So, I ultimately received 8 complete sets of strings rather than merely the 6 I'd originally ordered. That's what I call "customer service". I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Music 440 in the future. They obviously appreciate your business.
Always excellent customer service whenever I walk in, and I'm ussually only buying strings or something small for the most part! If these guy's were closer to home I would had bought guitars from them rather than the guys I have local that treat you like shit unless you pick up something worth a bit of coin! These guys will help you to the best of their ability no matter how small the sale is, the next time I have to purchase a brand new guitar or any gear I will be making sure it comes from these guys even if I have to drive a bit to get it! 10/10 easy every day. That and these guys have the best guitar/ string selection for guys that like to tune low in all of South East QLD as far as I'm concerned.
Great service,delivery was exceptionally fast could not fault these guys
Gooooooooooood
Placed an order on 18th Jan and received it on 14th Feb - no communications to advise of delays - I ordered parts from China, Denmark and USA on the same day and they all turned up 2 weeks before this one - Music 440 you need to at least inform your customers if there are delays!!! I gave you 2 stars I guess the items were finall delivered!
Unfortunately, we have both been let down by COVID19 delays in delivery times. When we send a parcel, we are at the mercy of the delivery service and despite our best efforts to get your amazing new gear to you quickly, sometimes s*** happens and it is beyond our control. We value your feedback and sincerely hope you will give us a second chance to impress you!
Received my order swiftly, good service.
Always a delight to work in the doors here and be greeted by the happy, friendly and knowledgeable staff. Such a diverse range of quality instruments to mesmerise you at every turn. I am a frequent visitor, and customer, of this store over the last 10 years or more. I have even purchased a new guitar elsewhere, was unhappy with the condition of it and the lack of regard from staff there, and took my new guitar to Music440 to get an experienced and qualified tech to set it up properly and to my needs Could not recommend these legends enough!!! Try them, you will NOT be disappointed
Music 440 is rated 4.83 based on 350 reviews