My Pet Cab Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Pet Cab

wes@globalpetalliance.com

Tell us how My Pet Cab made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Driver was courteous and friendly. Puppy was a little messy and had to be given a bath. Not having done this before we're not sure if that was to be expected.
The driver who delivered our puppy was courteous and prompt. He communicated pickup and transit timing, and followed protocol upon arrival. Thank you to My Pet Cab!
Great experience
Jerry was very nicely and professional and is a great representative of your company.
I was very anxious to get my puppy. I knew when the plane landed and about how long it would take to get to my home. I’m not one to criticize but I would love to have had a phone call to inform me earlier in the day about the approximate ETA. The gentleman who delivered was very professional and kind
Communicative, friendly, and on time! Great service
Tracy was very nice. I have to admit I was nervous with delivery of my puppy. I bought and paid for a dog 2 years ago. Well no dog. I got duped. No dog.
But Allen made it safely to my home. Thank you very much. He is a joy
Drop off was quick and easy. The driver kept us well informed of his arrival time. Overall a very good experience.
Very friendly, efficient, great service!
They communicated when en route and were very friendly . They made us feel they cared for our new puppy and delivered her safe and sound.
The delivery was great. The driver was very pleasant, nice and timely.
Thank you so much for delivering my new puppy to me this week. The day that he was delivered was very hot and we were concerned about the long drive from the Bay Area. But the driver assured us that the puppy was cool and comfortable in his crate in her car. Also, she was able to tell me something about the puppy's character, so I know that she was taking good care of her charge. Thank you for such excellent service!
I was very pleased with the communication re: travel arrangements, professionalism of staff, and their attentiveness to the puppies they were in charge of, to give an excellent rating to your company. Thank you for helping us get our puppy home safely!
Super nice and helpful!!
There was some miscommunication on arrival timing of our new puppy but he arrived safe and sound, and we are so happy! Thank you for taking care of our puppy during transit!
The delivery was made on time and my puppy was in excellent condition!!
Very friendly and knowledgeable driver! Great service.
I didn't actually greet the driver because I had a heart attack on Sunday and was just released Tuesday. However, what I do know is that "Charlie" aka "Duke" is the very best medicine I could have! Thank you!
On time and professional
I was very impressed with the morning call person as well as Jan who delivered the dog. I am appreciative of the great service, communication, how clean the puppy was and Jan’s great personality and enthusiasm.
My Pet Cab is rated 4.90 based on 110 reviews