My Pet Cab Reviews

877-My Pet Cab

info@mypetcab.com

3106 Del Prado Blvd. S

Tell us how My Pet Cab made you happy
We were so please with the communication with Pet Cab and just how we knew exactly when to expect our new fur baby to be here. He was placed in a larger crate for his ride, for his comfort. We are so grateful for having such a kind person to deliver our Dallas to us. Thank you! Randy and Faye H
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 9th March 2021 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 9th March 2021 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 9th March 2021 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 9th March 2021
I really liked her and everything about the my pet cab. thank you
Excellent service! You could only improve your service if Daisy had a twin sister. Thank You
Our driver Dean was great! He communicated throughout the trip and arrived on time. He also made sure to let us know how our puppy was doing and upon arrival, he cleaned and delivered our puppy in excellent condition. Dean exceeded our expectations!
Excellent service, she was wonderful with our puppy and so pleasant to talk to. Thank you so much for excellent communication and for calling before arrival. 5 stars!!! 10 if we could!!! 🤣
The driver was kind and helpful. He seemed to like the pups sincerely.
Delivered the puppy right to my front door, safe and sound. Thank you!!!
Dean was On time, & friendly. He took his time with our pup slowly allowing her to come out of the crate. He called us prior to his arrival so we were ready.
Kim was friendly and great
He was very nice. He explained all the procedures we had to follow once our puppy arrived. Overall amazing service!
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 20th April 2021 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 20th April 2021 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 20th April 2021
My experience with pet cab was phenomenal. My driver (I never got his name but phone number 2676326369) could not have been nicer and from our brief interaction I had full trust that he really cared about the puppies he was transporting. He gave a call about 1-2 hours before arrival, like I had hoped and arrived right near the beginning of the possible arrival window. Again, the driver could not have been nicer and I would highly recommend this service to anyone
Our pet's caretaker did a great job to make sure our new puppy had adequate water (it even still had ice in it) and food and she arrived on time and was in good contact with us until our new puppy safely arrived.
Rafael was great! He provided updates and an arrival time for my puppy Cooper and he was so nice. I was happy to meet him and grateful he took such good care of my puppy during transportation.
Shannon was our driver and she was great about contacting us with her ETA, and then keeping us updated when she ended up behind schedule due to traffic. The only reason I didn’t give more stars is because she didn’t check my ID when arriving. Although I know she could tell we were all waiting for our puppy’s arrival, I still feel like she should have checked it and I was prepared for it too.
They arrived on time. They were pleasant. The kennel was good and the puppy was happy
I got a call while our boy was enroute, and the driver was incredibly friendly and informative, and appreciated how worried I'd be about our puppy. He delivered in the agreed time, cleaned everything up before handing it over to us, but made sure to hand us the puppy as the VERY first thing. He was considerate, professional, and friendly. I'm so grateful for his care of our boy Norman!
Pet cab is great my puppy was treated great ,this is the second puppy i have been delivered using pet cab my driver Dani was fantastic thank you for everything
We are very pleased and appreciate your effort. You provided us flight date so we were able to track the shipment from Springfield to Boeing field. Thank you so much for creating a very smooth transaction.
Nice experiance :-)
I called Pet Cab they before our arrival and they were very prompt getting back to me and giving me the details of what to expect on Saturday. Joanie, the driver was wonderful. She called to let us now she was a 1/2 hour out and she was right on time. My family was so excited anticipating the arrival of our new family member. She clearly took good care of our puppy even with her having had a few accidents on the way. Joanie was very prepared and cleaned right up. We could not be more happy with this whole process.
Mazy’s transportation went completely smoothly. She arrived loved, clean and happy.
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 19th April 2021