My Pet Cab Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Pet Cab
Read My Pet Cab Reviews
We were so please with the communication with Pet Cab and just how we knew exactly when to expect our new fur baby to be here. He was placed in a larger crate for his ride, for his comfort. We are so grateful for having such a kind person to deliver our Dallas to us. Thank you! Randy and Faye H
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 9th March 2021 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 9th March 2021 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 9th March 2021 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 9th March 2021
Thank you, Raphael, for bringing my Lola to us safely, timely and in wonderful condition. Raphael notified us of time frames and was just a breath of fresh air in his enthusiasm for what he does. He also informed us of when she ate and how to start her off to avoid sickness. Thank you and you are all Stars.
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 29th July 2021
Manny who delivered our pup was delightful and very professional. He was very careful with our pup.
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 28th July 2021
great service, thanks
Mr Neil was very pleasant and on time ! Took my picture and made sure he gave me all the thorough rules. My new family member needed !! Highly recommended
Max was a nice guy and my pup came in good shape and not stressed out.
Jeary was an awesome driver! He was so sweet and funny!
We couldn’t ask for a better delivery of our new puppy. Very convenient and helpful. Thank you!
He was on time and at first I was very happy, but when I got him inside and saw that he had gone (urinated) in his crate and had sat in it a while, that wasn't great. I had to wash him first thing. Someone should have washed him up and washed his crate before delivering him.
Driver was very nice and took good care of Liam!
Amazing experience! Door to door service. The driver was on time and was very nice and kept me updated. I will definitely recommend to anyone!
Extra happy god serve
Great experience. Kept us updated and informed and was very friendly.
VERY FRIENDLY, CALLED 10 MINUTES BEFORE ARRIVAL .
My Pet Cab notified us that they were on their way and would call when close by for drop off. They notified us that they were arriving in 15 mins. Arrived with a clean puppy and in good sprites. Driver was very polite. Very satisficed.
My driver was very professional , and took great care of my new baby boy, she called me the moment she was on her way to my house with my new puppy. My new puppy arrived happy and safe. I was unaware this type of service existed but now I am glad they do.
Very pleased. Received our puppy safe and sound by Katie who was fabulous.
Great service!
I was so anxious to receive a call telling me that they would be at my place in 10 minutes, which they were. I was so excited when they arrived. They were very kind and helpful with my new puppy and wished me well.
The driver was very friendly.
Excellent communication the day prior to my puppy delivery. It made me feel more comfortable. Delivery window was met and my puppy was delivered safe and sound. Thank you
My Pet Cab is rated 4.94 based on 2,453 reviews