My Pet Cab Reviews

877-My Pet Cab

info@mypetcab.com

3106 Del Prado Blvd. S

Tell us how My Pet Cab made you happy
Absolutely amazing service - Thank you so much!
Gave call/notice when close to house, delivered our pup safe and sound with her paperwork attached. Thank you for delivering our little bundle of joy.
Tim was very professional and Kind. Called me when he was on his way. My new puppy was in good hands. He also was Covid conscious and followed safety protocols. I was very happy with the service I received.
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 25th October 2020
Driver was excellent and very nice. All positive!
We couldn’t be happier with Angie’s professionalism. It is obvious than she loves her charges. We rate your service a 5+. Emma arrived in very good condition, and after a little initial nervousness, she is now eating, drinking water and playing. Thank you.
My puppy arrived happy and healthy
Our puppy arrived happy and healthy with all the things we needed to get him started.

The driver was very friendly and clearly cared about the dogs.
Very good communication, very friendly, helpful and excited for us! Seemed to take very good care of our pup & handed over to us everything we needed. Was Covid Responsible. Very pleased!!
It was amazing. He was so informative and sweet with our puppy. Thank you so very much
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 25th October 2020 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 25th October 2020 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 25th October 2020
My experience was great.
Such a great experience! Our puppy was treated and handled so professionally.
Thank you!
Tim did a great job, a pleasure to work with!
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 25th October 2020
We got so excited when we saw the cab pull up in front of our house. Ray the driver gave us lots of info on our new puppy's voyage, and had obviously showed kind attention to our pup. He provided us with some guidance on our first meeting with our puppy while he was still in the cab; once Ray opened his travel crate, I waited as advised, and our puppy came over and licked me on the nose. From there it was just like a homecoming. Ray provided us with our new travel crate and medical papers before leaving. The ground travel part of his trip seemed to be pretty flawless (had experienced air travel delays). Thanks My Pet Cab!
My Pet Cab was terrific. I was really worried about what it would be like for our little guy in transit and anxious for updates especially as we encountered flight delays. They were good communicators sharing the info they had and treating my concerns with respect, providing easy ways to stay in contact throughout. Dean, our driver, was terrific with those first tentative moments upon arrival. He was comforting and compassionate with our puppy who was a bit hesitant at first to leave his crate but also left us room to make eye contact and engage. When our little guy then bounded toward my daughter with all the tail wagging one could hope for, he took a video and photo that we will always treasure. Finally, he was very professional with the paperwork and a helpful update on the care in transit. I was very impressed with the service throughout.
Thanks for an awesome review! Since you responded in 48 hours and mentioned our driver( Dean) by name you were randomly selected as this months $100 Amazon gift card winner! We will reach out separately for details ! Thanks and congratulations on your new family member
Kate was very friendly and helpful with the delivery of our new puppy, both over the phone and in person.
Great service, made sure we were aware about delays and delivered on time. Highly recommended
the driver was very excellent
Great experience my puppy arrived safe and happy
My assigned driver was very nice! She kept in communication with me as soon as the charter landed until my puppy was delivered!! Gave me all the directions and info she had to give me for him.
great delivery of my new puppy, excellent communication and on-time service!
My Pet Cab is rated 4.94 based on 1,016 reviews