My Pet Cab Reviews

877-My Pet Cab

info@mypetcab.com

3106 Del Prado Blvd. S

Tell us how My Pet Cab made you happy
The puppy arrived on time. The driver was very nice and friendly to the pets.
Ray was phenomenal! He called the night prior to Gus’s arrival to let me know his estimated time. The day of arrival, he called to let me know that the flight arrived early and Gus would arrive a little sooner than anticipated. When Ray arrived at my home, he was very patient with Gus. He explained that he had peed and pooped in the carrier so it had been cleaned and he had given Gus a baby wipe bath. He also explained his food and the paperwork attached. Finally, he snapped a nice picture of the delivery which he shared with me. This was my first time using this kind of service and it was an amazing experience. Ray went above and beyond my expectations and I will certainly recommend the service.
They were punctual, kind, kept me updated, and even sent me pictures of my baby when he arrived.
Also offered my some advice and gave me my baby all clean, with all his stuff.
Thanks Bob!
Bob was communicative and sweet. I felt well informed around what to expect and the pick up process was super easy.
Our driver Rick was great and got our girl Summer here safely and in good spirits!
Communication from the night before to my puppy was delivered was excellent. There was no second guessing. My puppy arrived a little before the scheduled time.
They were professional and courteous!
Driver was at my home earlier then expected. Handed my puppy at my door step. Very grateful
Our little Corgi came just perfectly fine happy and very energetic.
Very professional and friendly service. Communication throughout to inform us of what time we should expect our puppy. Thank you!
Tim was very friendly and helpful
Flawless service. They called me the day before to give me a time window for my puppy's arrival, to double check our address. and to let me know that I would receive a call once the puppy had been picked up at the airport. The following day I got a call with approximate arrival time within that window.
Our puppy arrived on time and in great shape. Her carrier was clean and contained fresh pee pads. Would definitely recommend to anyone requiring this type of service.
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 21st January 2021
I cannot say enough good things about out experience with My Pet Cab! The communication was amazing and timely. We were kept apprised of our puppies location and our driver Courtney was so pleasant and helpful. Would recommend to anyone needing their pet “family’ member to be transported. Would definitely use them again. Thank you!
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Very professional and friendly son and father delivering our new puppy - thank you for being a safe and pleasant travel company for our pet.
Compassionate and very friendly pet transport service. Dean was amazing delivering our little Biscuit.
Very friendly and caring. Pepper was in good condition, not lethargic, seemed okay.
Driver took our photo with the new puppy and checked my ID. Would use again.
Great experience! Thank you so much for the help!
Very professional and prompt service. 5 stars
I couldn’t be happier with the service I received. I was notified the night before and they also called when my puppy was on her way. She actually arrived ahead of schedule. Wonderful, caring driver and customer service. Highly recommend!
Everything was awesome. Thank you!
My Pet Cab is rated 4.93 based on 1,597 reviews