My Pet Cab Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Pet Cab
Read My Pet Cab Reviews
We were very pleased with My Pet Cab! Our puppy was happy when she arrived and was handled very well by the transporter, Jennie.
(Jeannine Dugan) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very professional, helpful & polite
(Rafael Rdriguez) - Posted 1 day ago
The courier delivered my new puppy to me with such care. She also took the time out for me and my puppy to get acquainted. She explained all of the paperwork regarding my puppy’s exams and feedings . Thank you soooo much.
(Heather Wojcik) - Posted 1 day ago
Thank you for bringing our new puppy to us in wonderful shape.
(Kanwal Sohail) - Posted 2 days ago
He was quick, efficient and professional!
(Henry Vargus) - Posted 2 days ago
Very friendly and careful with my puppy and explained everything clearly. Very pleasant experience!
(Kanwal Sohail) - Posted 2 days ago
Friendly driver. Contacted my to give an expect arrival and he arrived right on time. My puppy was is great condition too. Chris was awesome!
(Chris Hart) - Posted 2 days ago
Jennifer was so very nice! She called me twice, while on her way, to let me know her approximate arrival time. Could not have asked for a nicer person! Thanks to all involved. Cherrie Wilson
(Rebekah Pena) - Posted 2 days ago
He was on time very courteous, and did exactly what he said he was going to do. I highly recommend The Pet Cab.
(Israel Soto) - Posted 4 days ago
Amanda was wonderful and very caring for the pets she transported
(Amanda Lugo) - Posted 5 days ago
Christine let us know what the timing was and was very pleasant
(Kristi Popik) - Posted 5 days ago
Person who delivered puppy was extremely nice and informative!
(Adrian Knapp) - Posted 5 days ago
The driver was polite and professional and gave regular updates for our Dogs arrival
(Rick McCarthy) - Posted 6 days ago
The courier was very nice and arrived on time. She was helpful and courteous.
(Courtney Lincoln) - Posted 6 days ago
Eddie arrived safe and sound and in a sturdy carrier. Kate handled him well and was kind to him.
(Kate Pehlivanov) - Posted 6 days ago
Colleen, was amazing! She called me with an ETA. You can really tell she enjoys her job. She placed my sweet little pup in my arms and the bond was instantaneous. Thank you for such wonderful service. #servicewithasmile #mypetcabdelivers #happycustomer Stacey Doherty
(Courtney Lincoln) - Posted 6 days ago
Incredible service. Tracy was amazing!
(Traci Brearley) - Posted 6 days ago
Alex, was wonderful. You can see how much he loves dogs and very gentle
(Alex Castosa) - Posted 6 days ago
Sheila and Joe were very nice. Called when they were on the way and gave me a 30-40 minute window of when they would arrive. On time with our new furry friend. He’s so amazingly cute.
(Joe Lokken) - Posted 6 days ago
Paul was the driver who deleted Maggie, he was professional, polite and thorough. He asked for identification as was expected. Paul telephoned me a few times with a status of her arrival which I appreciated. He gets a 5 star rating!
(Paul Tuccelli) - Posted 6 days ago
Pup was delivered in great shape.
(Massoud Farahbakhsh) - Posted 6 days ago