My Pet Cab Reviews

877-My Pet Cab

info@mypetcab.com

3106 Del Prado Blvd. S

Tell us how My Pet Cab made you happy
There are 2 jack in the boxes in the same vicinity as pickup at Hayward Airport. You can drop a pin in Google Maps of the pickup spot and give us that address... might be easier for both parties...
Hello
Pet cab driver communication was pleasant .
After she left due to my excitement realized my pic and new pup was taken my ID was not requested. It would have been helpful if she knew where pup was last fed .
Other then that she was professional.
Great service !
They called me before delivering my puppy and were on time.
Thank you so much for being punctual.
Chico was well taken care of and the driver was very courteous.
Our pet was delivered on time and the delivery driver did a good job
Very Nice guy
The driver was friendly and timely. The puppy arrived pretty beat, and had throw up on her. She also arrived very thirsty. Overall, we were happy to get our new puppy safe & sound.
On Time Driver Courteous!
Your associate was very helpful and friendly thank you for bringing me my baby girl.
Kept in touch and detailed. Arrived promptly. Polite and personable agent. Pup was not upset. Carrier still positive to pup. Thanks for the food and scoop. All good.
My Pet Cab 4 star review on 3rd December 2020
My puppy was delivered on time, and the driver was very nice!!!
We had a good experience receiving our puppy. The communication was good and our puppy arrived within the time slot they gave to us.
Our driver Leslie was super nice and really gave me all the information I needed to feel comfortable with our puppy traveling so far.
very pleased with the way our new puppy Buz was delivered to us 😊😊
She was very nice and explained the details of mayas day
My Pet Cab 4 star review on 26th November 2020
Very courteous and professional! Great service.
As far as I can tell, our puppy had a good trip, and arrived to us healthy and happy. A little afraid at first, but okay.
He got to us very late in the day. We were hoping to have more time his first day home.
Thanks for the review! As the final mile transporter we do not control flight arrival times. We do call the night before and give an estimated delivery window based on expected flight times, our cleaning process and travel distance. We called with a delivery window of 130-430 and we show delivery at 245 and that included a 1 hour late airplane.
Congrats on your new addition!
was on time,
great job, I wish he was able to be delivered on the exact delivery date requested, but overall a good experience.
Thanks for the review. MyPetCab does not control the delivery dates of the puppies. We take over at the airport and delivery the puppies sent our way by the company you worked with to add your new family member . We will pass along your concern. Congrats on your new addtion!
This service was nice.
Quick and professional drop off.
My Pet Cab is rated 4.94 based on 1,733 reviews