My Pet Cab Reviews

877-My Pet Cab

info@mypetcab.com

3106 Del Prado Blvd. S

Tell us how My Pet Cab made you happy
Very courteous and professional! Great service.
As far as I can tell, our puppy had a good trip, and arrived to us healthy and happy. A little afraid at first, but okay.
He got to us very late in the day. We were hoping to have more time his first day home.
Thanks for the review! As the final mile transporter we do not control flight arrival times. We do call the night before and give an estimated delivery window based on expected flight times, our cleaning process and travel distance. We called with a delivery window of 130-430 and we show delivery at 245 and that included a 1 hour late airplane.
Congrats on your new addition!
was on time,
great job, I wish he was able to be delivered on the exact delivery date requested, but overall a good experience.
Thanks for the review. MyPetCab does not control the delivery dates of the puppies. We take over at the airport and delivery the puppies sent our way by the company you worked with to add your new family member . We will pass along your concern. Congrats on your new addtion!
This service was nice.
Quick and professional drop off.
Our puppy seemed well looked after and cared for on his travel to our home. We got continuous updates and he arrived on time.
He was really nice and patient with my puppy
Good service
The driver was great he called and gave an ETA. The puppy arrived in good spirits with no damage, the only problem was the loose water in the cage it should have been in some kind of a bottle (like a drip feeder for hamsters). because the water was all over the creat everything was wet. Other than that everything was good.
Thanks for your review and we are sorry the crate was wet. Unfortunately, you can not use drip feeders with dogs as they can't drink from those. Dogs lap up water and need it in a bowl for them to get any. Due to the nature of driving and sometimes dogs playing in their bowls, wet crates can always happen. We try to clean up any if we notice it, but this can happen as we are driving to your house and we know owners are ready to see their dogs and not wait for us to clean up water. Once again, I'm sorry we missed the mark on our high level of service, but I hope you understand that this is just something that can happen when you transport dogs.
Very easy and kind!
The communication we received was excellent and our driver gave us ample notice of his arrival. I took one star off because our puppy arrived with poop on him in various places. I do acknowledge that this may be normal, unavoidable and/or My Pet Cab perhaps shouldn't be held responsible. All other aspects of the service were great.
She was very nice and kind but the crate had smeared poop and pee. I didn’t expect that. She mentioned he went but I thought she cleaned it before he came to the house.
Driver was in a hurry. No time to answer any of my questions.
Delivery as promised. Puppy had pooped in his crate and was dirty and smelly. I still
love him. Thanks for doing your job.
Thanks for the review! We do clean out the kennels and wipe the Pups down after they land and do our best to clean them up after a day of travel. Our driver did mention that your pup had just gone the bathroom again during the ride from the airport and that he cleaned your puppy up on the road and mentioned to you that a bath would be a good idea. Congrats on your new family member !
Good service can't complain
Everything was great except the driver only gave me 15 minute notice that he was coming.
Excellent highly recomend this company
Very nice service.
Great service. Our driver Neal kept us informed about the expected arrival time . Very courteous and concerned about the welfare of the puppy in his charge.
My Pet Cab is rated 4.94 based on 1,219 reviews