My Pet Cab Reviews

Tiffany Shinkle
Rene Ledezma
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Alexander G Wroten
Not sure who was responsible for the small amount of travel food but # 1 package was broken and taped up and Royal Caine was supposed to accompany the puppy. Eukanuba was substituted
Thanks for the review! As the final mile piece of your Puppy's journey My Pet Cab does not control the breeder provided food attached to the travel kennel. Thanks for the info we will provide feedback to the company where you purchased your puppy. Congrats on your newest addition!
Terrific service. Our puppy arrived happy and on time!! Your driver was extremely friendly. A+ service!
Very nice and was quick! Called me and updated me, was very polite too.
Dean was On time, & friendly. He took his time with our pup slowly allowing her to come out of the crate. He called us prior to his arrival so we were ready.
I would rate my puppy's ride from the airport as 5 stars as the driver was very congenial and whoever before the airport ride as about 3 stars as the puppy was in transit a week and lost a half a pound.
Thanks for the feedback. We have reached out via email with contact information. As the final mile provider for your puppy's travel we only control what occurs once your puppy lands. Thanks for the note on the 5 star service we provided! We will provide feedback to the company where you purchased your puppy from regarding transit time before their flight. Enjoy your new Pup!!
Very nice and she is in time that she gave me. Thank you very much
The driver was very nice and called me a few times with details of her arrival. I must say though that she was very traumatized by the experience of being in a crate and I will not go this route ever again to get a puppy. I cannot use a crate to train her from the trauma she went through.
We are sorry you puppy didnt like the travel method. We (My Pet Cab ) provide the last mile piece of your puppy's journey . We take over at the local airport and your puppy is generally in our care for a few hours. Our handlers give some human touch and support at the airport and keep close eyes on the puppies on their ride to their "furever " home. We will pass along your concern to the company where you purchased your puppy since they set up all the travel arrangements. Hope you are enjoying your newest family member!
There are 2 jack in the boxes in the same vicinity as pickup at Hayward Airport. You can drop a pin in Google Maps of the pickup spot and give us that address... might be easier for both parties...
Hello Pet cab driver communication was pleasant . After she left due to my excitement realized my pic and new pup was taken my ID was not requested. It would have been helpful if she knew where pup was last fed . Other then that she was professional. Great service !
They called me before delivering my puppy and were on time. Thank you so much for being punctual.
Chico was well taken care of and the driver was very courteous.
Our pet was delivered on time and the delivery driver did a good job
Very Nice guy
The driver was friendly and timely. The puppy arrived pretty beat, and had throw up on her. She also arrived very thirsty. Overall, we were happy to get our new puppy safe & sound.
On Time Driver Courteous!
Your associate was very helpful and friendly thank you for bringing me my baby girl.
Kept in touch and detailed. Arrived promptly. Polite and personable agent. Pup was not upset. Carrier still positive to pup. Thanks for the food and scoop. All good.
My Pet Cab 4 star review on 3rd December 2020
My puppy was delivered on time, and the driver was very nice!!!
We had a good experience receiving our puppy. The communication was good and our puppy arrived within the time slot they gave to us. Our driver Leslie was super nice and really gave me all the information I needed to feel comfortable with our puppy traveling so far.
very pleased with the way our new puppy Buz was delivered to us 😊😊
My Pet Cab is rated 4.94 based on 2,155 reviews