My Pet Cab Reviews

877-My Pet Cab

info@mypetcab.com

3106 Del Prado Blvd. S

Tell us how My Pet Cab made you happy
While I was very happy that our puppy arrived safely, the process was very frustrating. We know that she landed at 8am and did not hear from anyone until after 11:40am. I think it’d be much better if the person made a phone call as soon as they receive the puppy/once the puppy lands to let the family receiving him/her know that the puppy is okay and what the plan is for delivering him/her. We tried calling the cab line and got an automated message with no way to speak to anyone or leave a message so had to just sit and wait until we finally got that call.
Thank you for the feedback. We did have phone issues that morning that were eventually resolved. We have an extensive health check and cleanup process at the airport which also give the puppies a small travel break. We call the night before with a delivery window and your new family addition was delivered in that time frame. We show that a message was left on Tuesday night and we will review our process. Enjoy your new Fur baby!
Rick and Jason were very uncaring. Truly in it for just the money. They admitted she was never let out of her crate even at the airport. She was put way back in the storage area of their car. She came to me hot, dehydrated, and covered with feces.
We are so sorry to hear this was your experience. This has been raised to the highest level in our company and one of our managers will be in touch with you after they speak with the drivers. Thank you so much for letting us know this was your experience and we will work hard to make sure this doesn't happen to anyone else.
My Pet Cab is rated 4.93 based on 1,274 reviews