My Pet Cab Reviews

877-My Pet Cab

info@mypetcab.com

3106 Del Prado Blvd. S

Tell us how My Pet Cab made you happy
He was very nice but drove down my dirt road my dog threw up and was hand to me shaking...no one drives down the road faster then 5 miles an hour just for future
We are sorry that your experience was not a 5 star one.We take pride in our customer service, which is why we tried to reach out a few different ways to speak with you personally. It is rare we receive such a low rating and we are always looking for ways to improve. Our driver did tell us that he informed you of the puppy getting sick. We always want our new puppy parents to fully understand the journey. With the recent heavy rains our driver mentioned your dirt road had lots of puddles due to weather, so he was extremely cautious incase the puddles were pot holes. We hope that your new addition is blending into their “furever” home!
Puppy spot gave me delivery information that was far different from actual delivery. I didnt get a call the night before arrival confirming delivery detail, i called the next morning to find out whats going on and was told they tried calling me but were unable to get through. Told me the driver would call an hour before delivery, again no calls and they showed u at thr front door and ruined the surprise. Driver was nice but said she had a bad number? PuppySpot had all the correct information. Obviously disappointed the plans to surprise my daughter fell apart. Told 1:30 delivery and showed up without notification around 3:30.
We are so sorry we couldn't help with the surprise. Those are certainly precious moments and our drivers are tremendous and experienced in pulling the surprise off. As the Last mile piece of your puppies journey we are limited to the information given . Looks like we did not have the correct phone number and we have reached out to the company that your purchased your puppy to let them know. Congratulations on your your new addition!
I had confirmed the delivery of my new puppy three separate times with PuppySpot. Despite confirming a specific day and specific time I never received confirmation from My Pet Cab. On the day my new puppy was to arrive I got a call three hours earlier then scheduled saying they were 15 minutes away.
Hi ,we take customer service to the extreme and would love to touch base with you on the overall experience to see where the disconnect occurred. We have sent you a private message with contact information. We cant control the communication piece from the company your purchased your puppy from but we are working with them on changing their app template to reduce confusion. As you can imagine for a journey from another part of the country a specific delivery window time would not be accurate. We do call and narrow it down to help you plan for your special arrival.
While I was very happy that our puppy arrived safely, the process was very frustrating. We know that she landed at 8am and did not hear from anyone until after 11:40am. I think it’d be much better if the person made a phone call as soon as they receive the puppy/once the puppy lands to let the family receiving him/her know that the puppy is okay and what the plan is for delivering him/her. We tried calling the cab line and got an automated message with no way to speak to anyone or leave a message so had to just sit and wait until we finally got that call.
Thank you for the feedback. We did have phone issues that morning that were eventually resolved. We have an extensive health check and cleanup process at the airport which also give the puppies a small travel break. We call the night before with a delivery window and your new family addition was delivered in that time frame. We show that a message was left on Tuesday night and we will review our process. Enjoy your new Fur baby!
Rick and Jason were very uncaring. Truly in it for just the money. They admitted she was never let out of her crate even at the airport. She was put way back in the storage area of their car. She came to me hot, dehydrated, and covered with feces.
We are so sorry to hear this was your experience. This has been raised to the highest level in our company and one of our managers will be in touch with you after they speak with the drivers. Thank you so much for letting us know this was your experience and we will work hard to make sure this doesn't happen to anyone else.
My Pet Cab is rated 4.94 based on 1,784 reviews