My Pet Cab Reviews

877-My Pet Cab

info@mypetcab.com

3106 Del Prado Blvd. S

Tell us how My Pet Cab made you happy
She dropped the pup took a picture and left; just like that. I guess I was expecting some small talk after everything else pup went thru but the drop was like a grocery drop. Pup was safe and healthy though = job done. I'm grateful for her time.
No notification, when he did arrive,, asked for no id.
Was very matter of fact.
Didn’t seem to care.
The communication was great. The time was accurate. However, I realize puppy accidents happen in a crate, but if I were delivering a puppy to someone, I would look into the crate before the delivery and definately notice if the pee/poop pad had pee and poop all over it causing the dog to step all in it. I would have pulled over, replaced the pad and tried to wipe off the puppy's paws. The experience with any business is all in the details and doing the little bit extra to make the end users experience better is part of those details.
I'm sorry that was your experience. Each puppy is cleaned and their crate cleaned at the airport. Our drivers check after each delivery to see if any puppy has soiled the crate since the airport and clean them up if they do. If a puppy soils their crate when the driver is heading to your location, that is where you could receive a dirty puppy. Most customers don't want to wait for their puppy to be cleaned off and crate cleaned, so our drivers usually just deliver the dirty puppy since it was recently done. We will continue to evaluate our procedures and appreciate your feedback on this.
I really wanted to give you 5 stars for your driver (Jack). He was extremely nice and professional. Your Regional Manager (Elaine) was rude on the phone when I called to get an estimated time of arrival.
It was okay.
My puppy got home safe. Would have liked more updates. I was also informed my puppy (who was traveling cross country) had not been let out of his crate at all. Not sure that this is good for the puppies. My puppy had poop and pee in his crate when he arrived
Thanks for your review and sorry you didn't experience a five-star service. As the vendor who only picked up your puppy from the airport and delivered to your home, we had no influence on your puppies travel before that. The company you bought your puppy from worked with different vendors to transport your puppy, and we were only responsible for the final mile of your puppies travel. When we picked up your puppy at the airport, we took the puppy out of the crate and cleaned the crate and gave your puppy additional water if needed. Our drivers try to keep an eye on the cleanliness of the crate while in our care, but sometimes pets go to the bathroom after we have already cleaned the crate.
We hope your new addition to your family is a blessing to you and we wish you the best.
They just dropped off the puppy. Not much to it.
Not sure how it happened, but the Pet Cab initially went to the wrong home. My best guess is that the street number and street name were input to the driver's map app, but not the zip code. I did appreciate the communication from the transporting company and driver - and our puppy did arrive safely.
I loved the fact that my puppy was brought to my door. However the lady that brought her was not the best. I realize everyone is freaked out about the Corona Virus but it was if she just Thru the crate at us and ran Away. Something that definitely needs some work on. I had a mask on!!
Thanks for you review and sorry we didn't exceed your expectation. We are now required to have very strict Covid rules and must stay at least six feet away, which is so hard for us as we love being apart of this happy moment. We are trying our best to live in this Covid world and your review shows we need to keep doing better.
We couldn’t reach the driver to check in our puppy’s arrival time. Said it was after hours. Just wanted to check as our pup had a very long drive. The driver called when half hour away. Not impressed with the small car that four animals were transported in. All in all she arrived in one piece though so we’re grateful:)
Had to drive almost 3 hours to meet Pet Can. Totally was lead to believe by Ouppy Spot that our puppy would be delivered to us at home in PA. Friday night we were advised we would have to meet the Pet Cab the next morning at 8 am in Maryland 3 hours away.. After paying $799.00 for transportTion costs.
Thank you for your swift response.

As I stated in my review, Ray was great and nice to deal with. He even mentioned that they had “cleaned up the mess” she made in her crate. That is always appreciative when a stranger is taking care of your pet for you. However, the details of the mess would have been nice to know (e.g., we cleaned up a bunch of diarrhea she had, or, we cleaned up her poop and it was normal looking). The moment we brought her to our backyard, the first bowel movement she made was pure, runny diarrhea with lots of blood.

I now know that she also had a horrible diarrhea accident in the crate she flew in, as the entire inside of the crate is stained now. We cannot use that crate, because the sickness she has is Girardia (which is an extremely toxic and contagious parasitic infection).

My bottom line is attention to detail and honesty is always the best customer service. Please don’t reprimand Ray for this, as I’m sure he followed your company protocol, but your company should pay better attention to the health of the animals they put in their vans to transport. Your company transported a very sick and contagious puppy. PuppySpot has been informed and my family and I are working to reprimand their company and the Breeder. I’m sure you can understand our anger and frustration, and being advised the moment we received her that she had horrible diarrhea in her crate would have been extremely helpful.

Thank you!
Ashley
(669) 256-6161

Our puppy’s driver was very nice, professional and definitely liked our dog, but no one mentioned that the “mess” she made during the drive home to us was pure diarrhea (with blood in it). Our puppy arrived extremely sick, so we are now working with PuppySpot on getting the breeder inspected ASAP. That is not your service’s problem, but it would have been nice to be told that she had horrible diarrhea in her crate on the way home.
My Pet Cab is rated 4.93 based on 1,274 reviews