My Pet Cab Reviews

Rene Ledezma
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Alexander G Wroten
Good job on time
I must admit I was disappointed with My Pet Cab. Maybe I was expecting too much... here are the positives: they called me the day before and gave me clear details on his delivery with a window of time and that he would call on his way over and he did. The negatives; Tim was nice enough but he was suppose to bring a bag of food and didn’t, it seemed a bit rushed like let me take a picture and I’m out of here, and lastly the crate was all wet with water and pee. It was a mess!
We are sorry to hear you were not pleased with the delivery experience. As the Last Mile provided for your puppy's journey we take over once the plane lands. The food is supplied by the breeder and company you purchased your puppy from and we will provide the feedback to them. We will also follow up with our driver to ensure they watch for puppies knocking their water bowl over in their travel excitement. Enjoy your new family member!
Shannon was our driver and she was great about contacting us with her ETA, and then keeping us updated when she ended up behind schedule due to traffic. The only reason I didn’t give more stars is because she didn’t check my ID when arriving. Although I know she could tell we were all waiting for our puppy’s arrival, I still feel like she should have checked it and I was prepared for it too.
Overall the service was as promised... Great communication along the way with no surprises. So as the customer, I could say "4" or "5"... But I'm leaving a "3" because my new puppy showed up pretty dehydrated and it doesn't appear he had an opportunity for a "#2"... the poor little guy drank and drank and drank ... and when he did have a chance for #2 once out of the crate, it was ...well, #2, #3, #4... just lots of BMs in the first 24 hrs with me.
Thanks for the review and the feedback. As the final mile piece of your puppies journey and as part of our care given by MyPetCab we ensure food / water is provided when they arrive at the airport and then along the way to your home as well. We also clean out the kennels completely and replace the pads. As first time air travelers its not uncommon for puppies normal habits to be disrupted for a short time. Looks like your puppy was in our care for approx. . 2 hours from the time they landed until they were delivered. Looks like this is a delivery from December so We hope you have had a great few months with your latest addition !
My male dog arrived wet in a pink crate which was left with us.
Hello, the crate is supplied by the breeder and/or the company you purchased you new family member from. As the last mile piece of your puppy's journey My Pet Cab has no control over the kennel or the color of the kennel. We will follow up with the driver reading your puppy being wet. As part of travel they do sometimes go again right before delivery and some pups like to play with their water bowls. We hope the first few days with your new pup lead to years of enjoyment!
it was okay
Sorry to hear you didn't have a 5 star experience. Thanks for taking our call to find out what we could do differently going forward. As explained MyPetCab's role in your puppies journey was the last mile piece. The concerns you expressed would be ones handled by the company that you purchased your puppy from, we will pass along the feedback to them. Hope you are having fun with your new family member!
I was informed that the diver was two minutes away. Last minute not an hour beforehand. My puppy arrived safely but his wee wee pad was Scrunched up in a ball and put in the back of his carrier. It had urine and vomit from travel but my problem is that someone crumpled the pad into a ball and pushed it to the back of the pups carrier. I don’t believe the puppy did this. Just and FYI
Customer service was good if you reach out first but are not forthcoming with information unless you are persistent. Delivery was late without any call to update it may be pushed back. The puppy was then stuck in the delivery vehicle 4 hours after a long journey by flight.
We are sorry you were unhappy your pups travel arrangement's. We take pride in stellar customer service and have tried to reach our via a few different avenues to follow up without luck. We (My Pet Cab) handle the last mile piece of your puppy's journey. The Customer service and delayed travel concerns mentioned are handled by the company where you purchased your puppy. We will pass along your concern. Good luck with your newest family member!
I was pleased with the promptness and communication but not attentive enough to the condition of the puppy. When my puppy arrived she was cold, shivering and wet. Her paws were like ice cycles. I feel if she was given appropriate review upon retrieving her from the airport her unfavorable condition could have been rectified.
Service was good but I didn't get a phone call when you were on your way from the airport (and I was told I would get one). The night before I was told 1-3pm window and our puppy arrived around 12:30pm with no phone call. Fortunately we were here.
Hi ,thanks for the feedback. The flight was early and we do what we can to get the pups to their new homes safely and quickly. Our driver did attempt to call at 1215 however he reversed the last two digits of your phone in error and left a message that's why you did not here from him. He understands the importance of calling and will make sure he does not make the same mistake again . Congratulations on you new family member!
She dropped the pup took a picture and left; just like that. I guess I was expecting some small talk after everything else pup went thru but the drop was like a grocery drop. Pup was safe and healthy though = job done. I'm grateful for her time.
I’m sorry that you were disappointed with your puppy delivery experience. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service and our drivers work hard to take precious care of your puppy while also ensuring efficient delivery. Unfortunately, your driver was unable to spend more than a few minutes after the delivery as she had one more puppy to deliver and did not want to leave the puppy alone .We hope you are enjoying your new furry family member!
No notification, when he did arrive,, asked for no id. Was very matter of fact. Didn’t seem to care.
The communication was great. The time was accurate. However, I realize puppy accidents happen in a crate, but if I were delivering a puppy to someone, I would look into the crate before the delivery and definately notice if the pee/poop pad had pee and poop all over it causing the dog to step all in it. I would have pulled over, replaced the pad and tried to wipe off the puppy's paws. The experience with any business is all in the details and doing the little bit extra to make the end users experience better is part of those details.
I'm sorry that was your experience. Each puppy is cleaned and their crate cleaned at the airport. Our drivers check after each delivery to see if any puppy has soiled the crate since the airport and clean them up if they do. If a puppy soils their crate when the driver is heading to your location, that is where you could receive a dirty puppy. Most customers don't want to wait for their puppy to be cleaned off and crate cleaned, so our drivers usually just deliver the dirty puppy since it was recently done. We will continue to evaluate our procedures and appreciate your feedback on this.
I really wanted to give you 5 stars for your driver (Jack). He was extremely nice and professional. Your Regional Manager (Elaine) was rude on the phone when I called to get an estimated time of arrival.
It was okay.
My puppy got home safe. Would have liked more updates. I was also informed my puppy (who was traveling cross country) had not been let out of his crate at all. Not sure that this is good for the puppies. My puppy had poop and pee in his crate when he arrived
Thanks for your review and sorry you didn't experience a five-star service. As the vendor who only picked up your puppy from the airport and delivered to your home, we had no influence on your puppies travel before that. The company you bought your puppy from worked with different vendors to transport your puppy, and we were only responsible for the final mile of your puppies travel. When we picked up your puppy at the airport, we took the puppy out of the crate and cleaned the crate and gave your puppy additional water if needed. Our drivers try to keep an eye on the cleanliness of the crate while in our care, but sometimes pets go to the bathroom after we have already cleaned the crate. We hope your new addition to your family is a blessing to you and we wish you the best.
They just dropped off the puppy. Not much to it.
Not sure how it happened, but the Pet Cab initially went to the wrong home. My best guess is that the street number and street name were input to the driver's map app, but not the zip code. I did appreciate the communication from the transporting company and driver - and our puppy did arrive safely.
I loved the fact that my puppy was brought to my door. However the lady that brought her was not the best. I realize everyone is freaked out about the Corona Virus but it was if she just Thru the crate at us and ran Away. Something that definitely needs some work on. I had a mask on!!
Thanks for you review and sorry we didn't exceed your expectation. We are now required to have very strict Covid rules and must stay at least six feet away, which is so hard for us as we love being apart of this happy moment. We are trying our best to live in this Covid world and your review shows we need to keep doing better.
We couldn’t reach the driver to check in our puppy’s arrival time. Said it was after hours. Just wanted to check as our pup had a very long drive. The driver called when half hour away. Not impressed with the small car that four animals were transported in. All in all she arrived in one piece though so we’re grateful:)
My Pet Cab is rated 4.94 based on 2,154 reviews