My Pet Cab Reviews

Tiffany Shinkle
Rene Ledezma
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Alexander G Wroten
We were so please with the communication with Pet Cab and just how we knew exactly when to expect our new fur baby to be here. He was placed in a larger crate for his ride, for his comfort. We are so grateful for having such a kind person to deliver our Dallas to us. Thank you! Randy and Faye H
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 9th March 2021 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 9th March 2021 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 9th March 2021 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 9th March 2021
Our driver was friendly and professional.
The pup arrived wagging her tail, very alert and I could tell she was happy.
Garry was professional. He called me the night before to give me an ETA. He told me that I could call him if I had any questions or concerns. He called me again the following day, when he picked up the dog at the airport, to give me a more precise ETA. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and was able to answer all the questions and concerns that we had regarding the dog. He also took pictures for us. He was just great!
Very nice, and friendly
Neil arrived with puppy in perfect condition, on schedule. He was professional and courteous to me, and caring towards his little passenger.
Not sure who was responsible for the small amount of travel food but # 1 package was broken and taped up and Royal Caine was supposed to accompany the puppy. Eukanuba was substituted
Thanks for the review! As the final mile piece of your Puppy's journey My Pet Cab does not control the breeder provided food attached to the travel kennel. Thanks for the info we will provide feedback to the company where you purchased your puppy. Congrats on your newest addition!
Awesome!! My Simba puppy was delivered to me in the most convenient and comfortable way. The driver was excellent and I highly recommend My Pet Cab!
No complaints super nice and on time and great
Great option for those who don't drive. Care taken with each pet, super nice personal service
Very friendly and prompt :)
Our new puppy was delivered with great care.
Leslie was very nice
I was very impressed with My Pet Cab. The driver kept me informed of when I could expect her and was very helpful and professional when she arrived with my pet.
Service existed. These people are amazing
Terrific service. Our puppy arrived happy and on time!! Your driver was extremely friendly. A+ service!
Laurie called ahead and promptly arrived at the time promised,
The driver Josh was very professional patient and on time.
Adam was very nice he explained everything to us! It was a great experience and we are very grateful
I appreciated the direct to door service. Thank you! Ana