My Pet Cab Reviews

877-My Pet Cab

info@mypetcab.com

3106 Del Prado Blvd. S

Tell us how My Pet Cab made you happy
I can’t really rate this because I never met the driver! He was pulling away waving as I pulled up to my house . He left the dog with my friend who does live there but I thought he should have waited for the owner who purchased the puppy & check my ID!! But other than that my puppy was safe and is adjusting well. Thanks Cynthia Walter
Hi, we take customer service to the extreme and would love to talk you you about the overall delivery experience. Your driver that day is one of our best but he did forget to ask for ID after he slipped and fell and as a result was a bit out of sorts. We have private messaged you direct contact information. Good luck with your new family member!
She had kennel couch and a parasite. I’m EXTREMELY disappointed in the quality of the delivery.
I am so sorry your pet had kennel cough and a parasite. As the transport company who just handled the delivery from the airport to your house, we will make sure to alert the company who hired us for the last mile drive.
Sadly we only had Dawn in our care for a couple of hours and our driver never saw any medical issues that required us to transport her to a vet instead of your house.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do.
My Pet Cab is rated 4.93 based on 1,274 reviews