My Pet Cab Reviews

Tiffany Shinkle
Rene Ledezma
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Alexander G Wroten
My dog arrived with a mat of poop on her butt. It was almost as if she had her entire back area (since she’s 3lbs) covered with hard poop that had clearly dried well beyond an hour or more. I don’t believe she was bathed after she landed. It was so gross, I had to bathe her immediately and some of the poop had to be cut off because I couldn’t get it out by soaking her.
We are sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, the duration of time in the crate on the flight set up by the company you purchased your puppy from can result in residual dried poop. Once the puppy arrives at the airport, My Pet Cab conducts a wellness check and cleans the puppy and crate at the airport while given each puppy some TLC. After a day of travel, we do as best we can at the airport without running water, but due to the winter weather and lack of facilities at the airport the puppies cannot be bathed prior to delivery. We recommend they get their first bath with their new family in their new home setting. Best of Luck with your new family member!
I can’t really rate this because I never met the driver! He was pulling away waving as I pulled up to my house . He left the dog with my friend who does live there but I thought he should have waited for the owner who purchased the puppy & check my ID!! But other than that my puppy was safe and is adjusting well. Thanks Cynthia Walter
Hi, we take customer service to the extreme and would love to talk you you about the overall delivery experience. Your driver that day is one of our best but he did forget to ask for ID after he slipped and fell and as a result was a bit out of sorts. We have private messaged you direct contact information. Good luck with your new family member!
She had kennel couch and a parasite. I’m EXTREMELY disappointed in the quality of the delivery.
I am so sorry your pet had kennel cough and a parasite. As the transport company who just handled the delivery from the airport to your house, we will make sure to alert the company who hired us for the last mile drive. Sadly we only had Dawn in our care for a couple of hours and our driver never saw any medical issues that required us to transport her to a vet instead of your house. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do.
My Pet Cab is rated 4.94 based on 2,154 reviews