My Pet Cab Reviews

877-My Pet Cab

info@mypetcab.com

3106 Del Prado Blvd. S

Tell us how My Pet Cab made you happy
Rick Walsh was wonderful. He called me to touch base so we knew an ETA. He was kind and friendly. You could tell he was taking great care of our new little bundle of joy. He loves his job and you could see it. Thank you Rick.
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Jeary made our day today 10/28!!! He was so nice and caring. He called ahead to make sure we’re expecting our pup, told us their eta, made first meet and greet very stress free and foremost memorable!
Gary from Pet Cab went above and beyond my expectations in delivering my puppy safe and sound! 🐾🐶
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 8th October 2020
Thanks for a great review and a wonderful picture!
Jim was very, very nice! Called me in more than enough time to get excited for the arrival of her.
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 1st October 2020 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 1st October 2020 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 1st October 2020
Thanks for the review and the adorable pictures!
We had a great experience with the Driver. Daisy was amazing. She texted us before leaving the airport. Then , she let us know that she is near to our place. That give us time to welcome the puppy. Puppy was happy with her.
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 21st September 2020
What a great picture and even a better name! Welcome Knight!!!
Far beyond our expectations! 35 years air freight experience, my wife and I REFUSED to fly any dog! Contacted numerous companies who were either too busy, far to expensive (price gouging) or borderline scame.

We did our homework and referred to MY PET CAB by a long standing www.ipata.org outfit.

All we can say is WOW. We have owned dogs for 28 years, have 4 now, and treat them as our children.

The communication by the company prior, during, and upon delivery, amazing. A GORGEOUS well appointed 44' RV arrived in our town 48 hours later.

Our new 11 week old puppy did NOT want to leave the 2 driver's side. She was so happy with them she wanted to stay. They sent us constant updates/photos by Email and Text.

Also, they had no other dogs scheduled, and rather than make us wait another week or so, gave our new sweet girl an exclusive ride home!

By far an A+++ ground service that treats your dogs as if their own not as cargo!

OUTSTANDING we will be referring My Pet Cab to dog rescues and others!
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 10th August 2020 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 10th August 2020 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 10th August 2020 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 10th August 2020 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 10th August 2020 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 10th August 2020 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 10th August 2020
Wow! thanks for an Awesome review! Our RV teams are Amazing!
My Pet Cab is rated 4.93 based on 1,274 reviews