My-Picture.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend My-Picture.co.uk
4.6
Based on 3,604 reviews

Tell us how My-Picture.co.uk made you happy
Not great quality blurry not worth the money I paid absolutly gutted
I am a little disappointed to be honest , the picture is darker than I expected . The original is vibrant but the canvas is just dull
My-Picture.co.uk 2 star review on 4th December 2021 My-Picture.co.uk 2 star review on 4th December 2021
very fast and great quality
Frame doesn't come with glass. I added the frame to my 'star map' order via the quick order process. Only when I contacted customer services did they point me to a page in the website that ' shows' there is no glass. Disappointing this isn't made clear upfront
Picture frames are described as wood which they are but they are a laminated cheap softwood. I ordered a poster print which arrived in a cardboard box which had no caution markings and had been crushed leaving the poster with multiple creases. You should use cardboard tubes for poster prints.
My-Picture.co.uk 2 star review on 5th June 2021 My-Picture.co.uk 2 star review on 5th June 2021
Not happy with how my canvas arrived box was all ripped and right hand corner of the canvas was ruined.
My-Picture.co.uk 2 star review on 25th March 2021 My-Picture.co.uk 2 star review on 25th March 2021
Goods arrived too late. 3 weeks from ordering is a nonsense. Picture on two mugs are on the left, not the middle. Very disappointing!!!!! ☹
Nothing wrong with the prints, I responded to an email advertising the canvas prints as a mothers day gift and they were delivered 3 day after mothers day!!!
The picture came late my sister came from uni for Christmas now she’s gone so she didn’t see it and it doesn’t cover the whole of the canvas only a little bit.
I ordered a jigsaw of a very old historical family photo. The quality is fine and I am happy with it. HOWEVER I am very disappointed to note that it didn't come in a conventional box with the picture printed on it like jigsaws do. The product description is misleading. If I knew it was going to come in a jiffy envelope I wouldn't hv ordered it. I woujdnt have minded to pay a extra couple of pounds for the product to be presented as a proper boxed jigsaw.
Fast delivery especially for the time of year. However this is the 2nd time I’ve ordered hanging kits that haven’t came. I paid for 4 the first time none came and the 2nd time I paid for 8 and only 3 came. So the canvases are lovely so don’t get me wrong but I’ve paid for stuff that hadn’t came.
one of the pictures i chose didnt come out how i excpected. i have spent close to 200pound over the last month and be very happy with the service .i have had large blanket 4 cups and several pictures.
Cut the heads off of two separate tiles
Very disappointed. Ordered 2 x photo puzzles, looked great when arrived, however when trying to pry apart the pieces to put in a box several of the photos separated from the cardboard, dispite being very careful. Can no longer give as a gift due to poor quality.
still waiting for my stuff so really can't review goods but was hoping to have received by now
Sorry but I thought it looks cheap very disappointed.
Was disappointed with the size Really small ... other than That was a good clear picture
I only received half my order and all I got in return was an apology and discount off my next order (which I wasn’t going to place as I had just placed a very large order). I still had to wait the additional lead time for the new order to be placed and go through all the inconvenience of reordering....not happy at all.
Picture was not as big as what I thought it would be and it was very blurred and you could see bits of white bits on the picture very disappointed
Still waiting for my pictures, not very easy communication, and my confirmation emails don't have any details at all. Have tried to email. Hopefully they will turn up!
My-Picture.co.uk is rated 4.6 based on 3,604 reviews