My-Picture.co.uk Reviews

30% of reviewers recommend My-Picture.co.uk
11AM
11AM

Tell us how My-Picture.co.uk made you happy

"Ordered a personalised puzzle for my Father. The photo was clear when uploaded and bright, however the picture on the puzzle is almost completely black. There was no warning with regards to the resolution of the picture when uploaded and on checking their website after we received the item, the company do not accept responsibility for poor visual quality and do not offer refunds. A resolution warning is a basic tool used by personalisation companies. Very disappointed with the item, would not order again."
Are you My-Picture.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered 19th jan recieved my.order on 25th jan..very happy with my two canvases..good value for money will diffently be ordering again very soon 😊"
"This company corrupt total fraudsters there communication is terrible ...never reply to emails! When calling your left on hold then told there to busy to call bck later !! Ive been contacting them for 2month still no resolve!! I'm going to seek legal advice as im not happy they have taken my money for faulty goods!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY"
"Poor communication and very rude."
"I ordered a large canvas it has come with a slit through it but packaging is all fine! I have been trying to contact this company for over a week with no one response! I am very annoying and will be taking this further!!!"
"Absolutely shocking customer service. No product, won't reply to emails or answer phone. Ordered 2 canvas prints that my 14 year old bought with all his Christmas money. No confirmation email and no products so have emailed several times -no reply. Tried phoning but kept hanging then told to try again and cut off! Were quick enough to take the cash out my account though! Do not use this company -wish I had read the other reviews first."
"Awful!!! Do not get pictures from them! We ordered 3 pictures 2 are bluired and 1 has a white line. The costumer service does not answer!"
"Was sent the wrong photo cushion! I should have a couple and their dog and I got a photo of two ladies. I keep emailing the company but they are just ignoring me! I would not use this company and I would give it no stars if I could. Sounds like they are ignoring everyone 🙈"
"I have not received my item, and they have not replied to my emails"
"Ordered canvas on the 8th December. Unfortunately it has been returned to sender due to wrong address. I have emailed them 4 times and no reply tried to ring but can never get through. Extremely bad service. And still no canvas been delivered."
"The worst service I’ve ever received from an online company. Do not trust. The print I ordered was poor quality - unacceptably dark, to the point where many details were lost from the original supplied file. I contacted my-print four times over ten days to request a reprint and they didn’t respond. I have now demanded a refund and they still haven’t responded. Unfortunately I am now taking steps under consumer law to recover the money paid through the European small claims court."
"From reading other reviews I am one of the lucky ones in that I am happy with the canvas eventually received, however, I do not recommend using this company. I did not know until I tried unsuccessfully to track it that it was coming from Germany. Email to customer services was bounced back and didn't bother try phoning as read other people got nowhere. Ordered on 16th December as present for parents as site stated guaranteed delivery for Xmas but, as the days went by and it didn't look like it was coming in time, had to spend nearly double having another printed locally. Hermes label says 17th December but didn't arrive until 29th!"
"They sent me someone else's photo cushion. Mine never arrived and I presume it has gone to some other customer. No regard to their customers. No response to emails and complaints. Do not use this company."
"Awful!! Don't waste your money!! First time I ordered from this company it took almost 5 weeks to receive the item. I figured they may of had a busy period so stupidly used them again about 3 weeks ago. Delivery this time was extremely fast,under a week!! Unfortunately the print I received was shoddy. I'd asked for a landscape print on a landscape canvas. What I received was a landscape print,badly printed on a portrait canvas,not even centred. I emailed them as soon as I received the canvas. Three days later I emailed again..1 and a bit weeks later and I receive an email where they basically shirk all responsibility of their mistakes. Now knowing how I asked for the canvas to look and seeing what I had purchased when it arrived, it was clear to me the mistake must lay either with their IT department or a fault in their systems. The trouble with this company is when you order a print,you can no longer see it all you have is a tracking number. So I can't even prove that I wouldn't be as stupid as to order the monstrosity that arrived. I may as well of set alight to money and watch it burn. I never received emails to say they'd received my order or even would be dispatching it. The customer service is nonexistent and I would strongly recommend buyers looking for decent prints,please spend a bit more on a company that are GENUINELY in the UK and NOT Germany (like mypicture.uk) and get a quality print. At least you know their customer service is a phone call away rather than emails which would be quicker if they resorted back to carrier pigeon,and if they were genuinely UK based,would most likely fix their problems when they are in the wrong!"
"Ordered 2 framed photos. Picture quality was reasonable not the best but equally not the worst however the quality of the frames was appalling varying gaps on all corners, back board bulging. Tried to contact company no response as these were Christmas presents. In the end spent 2hrs breaking the frames apart, sanding and glue them properly. Very poor service would not use again!!"
"Appalling customer service - They have ignored several emails and messages via Facebook and Instagram over a period of almost three weeks now. They have deleted my honest comments & now blocked me on Instagram! AVOID THIS COMPANY PEOPLE!!!! They have no idea about customer service and have now ruined three Christmas presents for family."
"I ordered a cushion with photo as part of a jokey secret santa. I had a quick look upon arrival and was pleased with the result. However, on closer inspection I have noticed that there was a fold in the fabric whilst the image was being printed, so I now have a white streak running through the image. The zip to the cushion was broken and would not open. As it was so flimsy it ended up breaking whilst trying to un-jam it. I've ended up having to cut it off and will now need to sew it up. As I say, it's not a serious gift so not the end of the world. But I wouldn't use the company for another purchase."
"Absolute rubbish...orderd 2 cushions with the same picture on of my beloved dog that passed away a few weeks ago. Total wrong order arrived, which clearly wasnt mine, so another customer who this order bleongs to will be unhappy containing only one cushion of a totally different dog. So unhappy they won't answer phone or Reply to email, but took my money....sort it out my-picture!!!!!"
"First order was ok, second order was incomplete. Customer service is atrocious, don’t respond to emails and telephone gets cut off. Judging by other comments recently, they’ve taken too much work and can’t cope"
"Ordered a canvas print which has been returned to sender due to incorrect address, this was my fault. I've emailed four times including via Facebook and haven't received any response not even an email regarding my returned order. Have phoned but can never get through customer service atrocious"
My-Picture.co.uk is rated 2.30 based on 40 reviews