My-Picture.co.uk Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend My-Picture.co.uk

How would you rate My-Picture.co.uk ?

"Ordered our wedding photo on aluminium print and at frist very quick delivery. But on opening our photo we could see there was damage to the frame. They had resent us a new photo and again damage in the same area but worst. I had emailed them againg for them to sent a generic email which i feel is no custmer serives. The email say the same as the frist email just offering to resent iteam which would make it to the thrid one. We asked for them to suggest an alternative to which they offer 40 percent of next order! Not sure how they think this helps us with the damage photo frame. We have resent an email asking for a refund or photo to be printed on an alternative background, still waiting on reply! I have recommend mypicture.co.uk to people before all this to which each person has brought. I would not be recommending in future"
"Good quality canvas prints from my photos. Excellent service"
"Thought I would try my picture.co.uk for canvas printing as I had issues with my previous printing company. I must say the quality of the canvas is excellent, the price is fantastic and the tracked delivery is great. From ordering to delivery it has been about 4 days and I am currently on order number 6. I can’t believe for the price, you are getting a fantastic canvas with spot on colour reproduction and sharpness. Just make sure you upload a good quality photo in the first place. I will continue to use this company for my canvas printing. Excellent."
"The service received is second to none I have more canvases than walls at the moment but I have many birthday and Christmas presents lined up. They have many offers and the prices are fantastic. Delivery is very quick so all in all this company makes me Happy"
"I was looking for a website to put my own picture on a canvas. They are doing amazing promotions at the moment. Thankyou"
"Brilliant service and beautiful products. The quality of the photo blankets I purchased (now ordered my 3rd one) is second to none. I will be using this company from now on for my photography business!"
"Affordable canvas prints, delivered swiftly, with excellent picture quality. Great colours and sharpness of detail."
"I ordered a photo canvas from them, and it was very easy to order online, very reasonably priced and the finished article was fantastic - would recommend this company to everyone!"
"Order was delivered promptly and was good quality"
My-Picture.co.uk is rated 4.56 based on 9 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!