My-Picture.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend My-Picture.co.uk
4.6
Based on 3,628 reviews

Tell us how My-Picture.co.uk made you happy
I have waited for a blanket I had ordered for over two weeks, was a little suspicious when the order was completed the next day, now two weeks on I have still not received my order even though the tracking says dispatched and delivered???? I have tried the Chat but “ Louise “ kept sending me automated answers so I then tried the complaints procedure which can take up to three days ,next I tried the telephone after googling it first to see if the number was genuine . The telephone number goes to a answering machine on a Monday despite the words open from 8-18 ?. I’m assuming this means till 6 in the evening. Not happy £50 of my hard earned and limited funds 😡
Really disappointed with the poor quality of a jigsaw priced nearly £50. Posted in a plastic bag and the cardboard is so thin it was folded in half. Spoke to customer service and sent pictures but they say its absolutely fine. It was a gift its going in the bin, unfortunately there customer service is non existent. No picture included to be able complete puzzle either, very poor.
re:UKA39903847477 The print quality was ok but the canvas was very poorly centred so the print was on the side on one end and the white side was on the front on the other end, just how hard should it be to centre a canvas when it has a white edge all the way round, what a disappointment
My-Picture.co.uk 1 star review on 16th November 2022 My-Picture.co.uk 1 star review on 16th November 2022
Waited weeks, would never order from you again
Picture quality wasn’t very good was a bit blurry and some of the picture was cut off
Awful company. Ordered 3 weeks ago, wrong item delivered. Asked 4 times for a refund they've completely ignored and said theyre sending out a new one. Not what i asked for. shouldnt have to wait 6 weeks. Customer service completely ignored any requests or contacts.
I ordered photos for my mother's funeral. My-picture.co.uk assured me the photos would arrive in time. They did not and the photos were posted a week later than promised. Customer service were rude and unhelpful, offered no empathy at all given the situation and provided no resolution. The pictures turned up much later than advertised. Avoid my-pitcure.co.uk at all costs.
EVERY SINGLE PHOTO I SENT YOU CAME BACK A TOTAL DISASTER
Acrylic photo arrived damaged. I phoned customer service 3 times. I was given a fake customer service email address. The links for their contact us page do not work. I am more than disappointed. Do not buy.
My-Picture.co.uk 1 star review on 27th May 2022 My-Picture.co.uk 1 star review on 27th May 2022
I didn't get a chance to review my order before it was printed or wouldn't have bothered. Quality was pretty poor
Ordered for Mother’s Day with plenty of time. Issues with timely delivery with two contacts to customer service and also with delivery contractor. We just felt fobbed off. Arrived after advised delivery, some 9 days after ordering. Not a good service and sorry can’t recommend to use.
Ordered for a special occasion but it didn't arrive. Took some nine days after ordering. Contacted customer service several times and felt fobbed off. Poor service.
Long delivery kept being delayed, no easy way to contact as when you fill out the form no one replies back to you. Photo came marked
My-Picture.co.uk 1 star review on 2nd April 2022 My-Picture.co.uk 1 star review on 2nd April 2022 My-Picture.co.uk 1 star review on 2nd April 2022
was duped into thinking they were a good company by national TV advert. was told it would be delivered by mother's day....still waiting and it's been 8 days since i made the order. unfortunately it was for my grandmother who couldn't wait any longer and passed in her sleep last night. hopefully we'll receive it in time to cremate it alongside granny, but we're not holding out any hope 😔
Still waiting for blanket to arrive. This is a Mother’s Day gift ordered 12 March. You state orders placed 20 March should arrive for Mother’s Day. It is misleading to use .co.uk website. I would like a full refund. Appalling service and told to contact you again after Mother’s Day and then offered a voucher! Very poor customer service.
Did not receive my item
Placed my order on 22/02/22 and I’m still waiting for it 06/03/22…… based on this I wouldn’t recommend this company.
Didn’t receive the order
I ordered a single framed photo from MyPicture and despite the advertising of the turnaround time, they took over 2 weeks to even produce the photo let alone ship it. It was actually supposed to be a birthday gift for someone but it went way past that date. Really disappointed, I would recommend considering one of the many other companies who offer this service with a much quicker turnaround time.
One of the photos was printed in the middle of the frame with white marking on the top and bottom. Tried downloading photo but not accepting.
My-Picture.co.uk 1 star review on 19th January 2022